Jillian Progresses on Her Own

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes..." as my head arched back. "I've never felt like this before... ever."

"It only gets better." As he started to move a little faster, pulling almost out before going all the way back in.

"You're fucking tight." As his thumb rubbed my clit.

"I'm normal... you're fucking huge!" I try to laugh. "Damn Jay... fuck me good..."

He took that to mean I was ready. He pulls out and flips me over, now bend over his desk, he takes me from behind, doggiestyle. It one thrust he buries his cock back inside me, forcing me to gasp. His hand grin my hips and he starts to truly fuck me, pounding me hard.

"You like that girl?"

"Oh fuck yes... damn... agghhh... fuck me Jay... use me..."

"Got that girl... very day now... I own that white pussy..." as he slapped my ass. Then he placed his hands on my shoulder, pulling me back onto him with every stroke.

"I'm cumming...." I moaned, but there was not slowing him down. He just kept fucking me right through my orgasm. I was moaning and groaning, my head down on his desk.

After what seemed an eternity I heard Jay's voice, "Should I pull out?"

I almost screamed, "NO! Please no!"

"I didn't think so." As he had slowed down and was forcefully slamming his length into me. Then with a thrust that nearly knocked me off his desk, I felt him cum, exploding inside me. I couldn't take any more as I came for the second time.

He relaxed, staying inside me, but leaning down, he pulled my head around and kissed me. "You're one good fuck babe." As he slipped out and rolled me over.

I must of been a sight as I was unable to move, panting to catch my breath. "Thanks, but you did all the work."

He kissed me again, his hand exploring over my body.

"One more thing. You need to show off that body and flirt with the guys. Think you can handle that?"

I giggled, "You're the boss."

"Damn you learn fast."

"Ahmm... am I expected to do that every day?"

He kissed me again, "Every day."

"Perfect."

"Now get dressed and get your ass to work."

"Anything you say boss." I smile as I pull on my bra and pants.

As I turned to walk out, "Your ass looks amazing."

"Got it..."

He rest of the morning passed pretty quickly. I only worked till lunchtime.

12