Jillian Pt. 02

Story Info
Robin and Jillian spend a second day together.
9.8k words
4.44
4.3k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jillian Part 2 - Saturday

My stories are memoirs spiced with a kinky imagination. Most stories contain a combination of real and fictional characters with names changed as appropriate to protect the 'guilty.'

Where possible I will provide a reference back to one of my Lit stories that fills in necessary background and I sometimes, to better frame the scene, include passages from stories I have previously published.

I hope you enjoy this story and comment on what you liked and perhaps didn't like to help me improve my writing.

A word of warning, this is a story of sexual submission. When I first started writing for Lit, I included in my introduction a few words about 'being submissive by nature.' I always had difficulty writing about that part of my life, that part of my sexuality, and only did a few times. 'The Photographer', is one story series I wrote you might find interesting if you like submission stories.

My series titled 'Doctor Catherine' was largely true and came about when, after the passing of my wife Beth, my Gynecologist, introduced me to a group of mature bisexual and lesbian women.

This story is Part 2 of a series of three short stories titled Jillian 1 -- 3. This series is about Jillian, a woman I met who, unknown to me when I first met her, was in the Dr. Catherine Group. After the one weekend we spent together I never saw or spoke to her again.

Jillian Part 2 Saturday

When we awoke Jill decided we needed to get out walking. She took my hand and pulled me out of bed toward the shower.

The most satisfying upgrade I made to this house was the installation of the shower room. Four feet wide and seven feet long it has three overhead rainfall shower heads and several horizontal shower heads in each long wall, some chest high and others below at just the right height for me. I laugh when I show it to visitors and call it my "walk thru people wash." Before we entered I turned on the water flow to the overhead rainfall units. Inside the shower were two teak benches and numerous soap and shampoo dispensers and two sponge/wash cloth holders.

I followed as she entered the shower and without asking I began to wash her with a natural fiber sponge and coconut scented body wash. I washed her back and her breasts. I asked her to sit on a bench and picked up her feet and washed and massaged each one in turn. I find it erotic and very pleasurable to wash a woman's feet scrubbing each toe and between each is a luxury seldom otherwise experienced. Then a test, Jill told me, "Now kiss them. You got them all nice and clean now suck them." I didn't hesitate. It's something I love but rarely experience. She moved her toes in and out of my mouth leveraging her position with her other foot on my shoulder.

It was not a first for me, that was long ago. Nishi had done it for me and I did it for her in her outdoor shower. I watched Nishi have a small orgasm while I sucked her toes. That was not going to happen today with Jill. With her it was clearly a control thing and not particularly about my pleasure. However, when I looked up at her I saw her eyes were closed and her breasts gave away that she was breathing deeply, enjoying my submission. I reached up, grasped her thigh with both hands and as my fingers grazed her vagina, her eyes opened. She looked down at me and our eyes met and locked. She smiled and then mumbled, "Good girl, finger my pussy while you suck my toes." This was the moment. This was all she needed to know about my willingness to submit.

The few times I had experienced it I found it delightfully degrading each time. The slut in me loved to be used this way and as I looked up at her smiling face I knew that I was wet from more than just the shower. This woman was pushing buttons and I was willingly submitting and enjoying the anticipation of future tests. Jill commented with a big smile that Nishi had taught me well. She told me that she and Nishi had also washed, kissed and sucked and licked each other's toes and feet and legs.

I washed and massaged Jillian's legs and then with her standing I washed her vagina, belly and butt. I eased a wet soapy finger inside her butt hole and again she asked me to push in further. I did not wash just the outside folds of her vagina but explored and found and washed everything. I even pushed back the hood of her clit slightly and gently washed her exposed pearl and its surrounds. I was surprised again by how large and Pearl white her clit is when exposed.

When I finished she changed places with me and did the same for me. Every part of her body had received lavish attention and in turn I got the same from her except my feet. She washed my feet but did not engage in any foot/mouth play. Perhaps a control thing? When we finished we washed each others hair and then we toweled each other dry. We both had short hair so drying it and what little brush out styling was required was quickly finished in the bath dressing area.

We both dressed in blue jeans with very casual tops she chose, hers black, mine white.

She saw me watching her pull her jeans on and stood and put her hands on my face, pulled me in and kissed me. A very gentle, very giving, kiss with just her tongue making the slightest push between my lips. As we kissed she demanded more and when I offered my tongue she eagerly welcomed me and sucked it gently into her mouth. She looked directly into my eyes with our faces only inches apart and said, "Robin, in a different time, in a different place......." She never finished the statement.

As we dressed she asked me, "In the video with Jason, 'The Photographer' you sucked him a lot. Did he teach you to take a big cock deep in your throat without gagging?"

I thought for a moment and good memories returned. I found myself wanting to tell her, let her in my past. "Oh no, it was long before that when I met a couple from Sweden, Jon and Daria. They taught me, she taught me." Jill smiled. I don't, know why but suddenly something changed and I felt that I was talking to Jill and not Jillian.

"Tell me about them."

~~

I was silent for a moment but began, "I was 30 and just one year out of a bad marriage and attending a seminar I met Jon when we shared a table. At one point I saw his gaze frozen on our arms on the table. It didn't seem like anything at the time but when he saw me notice his stare he softly apologized and whispered that he hoped I didn't think he was racist. I just smiled and shook my head no. I had become accustomed to people being curious about my Haitian Creole very Black skin."

"On break he confirmed my suspicion by apologizing again saying that he got caught up in looking at his skin against my skin. I smiled and touched his arm and the conversation shifted."

"Jon lived in the city where the seminar was being held. I was staying in a hotel. The following day he invited me to have dinner with him and his wife Daria. Lovely woman, one of those people that you feel you had known a long time when you first meet them. When Jon first introduced her and our eyes met there was something ...... chemistry? A delicious dinner followed by conversation and drinks. Jon was sitting in a side chair and Daria and I were sitting on the couch. Nice easy conversation about our pasts and how they liked living in the United States. They were both very open and unassuming, willing it seemed to talk openly about anything."

"Daria was very curious about my perspective on race and asked rather bluntly if I was ever treated in a racist way. I answered that I had simply never allowed my race to be a problem! Something in my tone, I guess, gave her pause because she quickly clarified by saying, 'Oh Robin, I did not mean to offend you. You are a beautiful woman, your skin is so........ I just wanted to .......'"

"I replied, 'Daria, don't worry. You can say it, Black. Race has never been a real issue for me except for an occasional ass.'"

"Daria smiled and said, 'You are a beautiful woman, please excuse my curiosity.'"

"Jon and Daria were alike in some ways. Both were Scandinavian, had pale, almost parchment like, skin and both were slender and tall. Jon said he loved living here and had made many friends. Daria was not so happy and said she had not found many people to be friends with and was having a harder time assimilating. I thought the conversation would shift to other subjects but it didn't. Daria, it seemed, wanted to be heard. Thinking back I realize that I had told them about my failed marriage to a man and my then partner Elizabeth so I had clearly open the door."

"Daria continued, 'Robin, you said you were married to a man but now live with a woman?'"

"I nodded yes and she continued. 'That is my problem I think. In Europe, where we lived, people are so much more open, like you are, about race and sex. Here, no one talks about it. Jon and I are both bisexual and live an open marriage lifestyle. We, at least I, had a much better, outside of our marriage, sex and social life in Europe.'"

"She stopped talking for a moment, shifted on the couch closer to me, put her warm hand gently on my leg near my knee and leaned in as if about to confide in me. Then after an awkward silence she spoke again. 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I am foolish and should not be talking about such things.'"

"I looked over at Jon and he had a puzzled look on his face. When I turned back to Daria she was even closer, looking at me more intently."

"It was awkward but before I could say a word her hand moved to my cheek and she was kissing me. Her kiss was soft and giving. Her tongue ran along my lips asking for permission to enter and I opened my mouth just enough, signaling I would give her what she wanted. That kiss led to more, then her hands were on my chest trying to unbutton my blouse. I glanced at Jon and he was watching everything and rubbing the front of his pants. She stood, took me by the hand, and led me to the bedroom. Jon followed willingly."

"Jill, they were both very attractive people and I just let them do what they wanted and right then, almost as though it was planned, they wanted us naked."

Jill had been listening and responded, "Tell me about them, what they looked like."

"As I've already mentioned, Jon was very slender as was Daria but only seemingly. In the bedroom they worked together to remove my clothing and their own while touching and stroking every part of my body. My ex husband had never wanted me to shave or even trim the area of my vagina and upper thighs and Elizabeth, my current lover, always said she loved 'my bush' so it had probably been three years. Darias hand found it's way between legs and I heard her say softly 'oh my' as her fingers moved to find my opening."

"I said Daria was 'seemingly' slender because when I first saw her she had on a blouse and longish loose fitting skirt. Now as I saw her naked for the first time I saw that she had exceptionally wide hips with large thick thighs and butt. Her breasts, were small but very firm and they were virtually hidden by extended puffy areola. Later I would watch them transform to tennis ball size very firm breasts with flattened pink areola with many tiny bumps and exceptionally thick long nipples. Her body was completely hairless but for the short white/blond hair on her head and a few blond hairs I later found above her clit and a few near her anus."

"Jon was tall, very thin and not muscular at all. He also had white/blond hair on his head and a small tuft of the same color hair just above his penis. He was otherwise I think naturally hairless.

His arms and legs appeared to have never done physical labor of any kind and his penis matched.

Long and uncut, perhaps seven inches, and no thicker than a broom handle, maybe one and one quarter inches thick. As I looked at him he was surprisingly still soft given all the visual stimulation he had with Daria and I wrestling on the bed."

"Daria saw me glance at him and whispered, 'Sometimes he needs a little help.' She got out of bed to to take him by the hand and lead him back near me. With him on his back, I watched as she took his penis entirely into her mouth in what seemed like one motion. I watched as she held and squeezed his balls and positioned her vagina over his face and demanded he lick her. All the while, her throat was moving. She was swallowing him. After a short time she pulled her head away and he was longer by at least two inches, thicker by one half and very hard."

"Back by my side she confided again in a very soft voice, 'sometimes he needs a little help but once hard he has great endurance.' I was surprised that she had been able to take his entire length so quickly without gagging and even more surprised that she was able to continue sucking him, swallowing him as he grew hard inside her throat."

"Later she opened her massive thighs and with one hand on each side of my face she invited me to, lick her. Her musk was powerful and her labia were large and very wet. When she closed her thighs around my head the room went dark and silent until I felt her body shudder and she released me."

"The next morning Daria and I had coffee and I asked her about how she managed to suck him that way without gagging. She told me that long ago she had been taught to begin swallowing the moment his penis touches your lips and continue swallowing over and over. She said she thought it signaled her gag reflex to expect something and kept her from gagging. She confided that it had taken a lot of practice but she was finally able to make it work for her.

I am gifted with a big mouth and with years of practice I never now encounter a man who is too big or too long."

~~

After breakfast we went for that walk on the beach and Jill insisted we go naked except for our men's dress shirt coverups.

"It's complicated," I said.

She replied, "No it isn't! Just take the damn panties off and give them to me. Oh, and the bra too. You don't need that ugly sports bra just to go for a walk on the beach. I want to show you off."

She was reverting to Jillian, I could tell, and I did as I was told but implored her, "But I won't really be naked as you requested if I have my beach coverup on and the girls hate jogging without the bra."

While she appeared to be considering my statement she balled up the panties and held them to her face. She looked at me and asked, "they are wet. Did you pee yourself, did you touch yourself?"

I did not answer.

She was adamant, "You will be fine. Walk don't jog. Just remember, no underwear and if you are in the house you will remain entirely naked. Remember, NO TOUCHING YOURSELF!"

"Yes ma'am."

Now how the fuck did this top suddenly shrink. The fabric seemed suddenly thin. As I walk along I quickly realize that it has not shrunk. With every step my girls are rubbing against the thin fabric and my nipples are attempting an escape. That's not touching myself is it?

It actually feels liberating to be without panties. We walk the one half mile to the beachfront coffee shop that is part of a nearby resort, no problem. I love the cold brew ice coffee here and as we are standing in line I reach down to be sure the bottom of my shirt has not risen up. It's fine but I realize there is a problem. There is no way we will be able to sit at one of the "high top" tables to read the newspaper and drink our coffee without risking a show. Problem? Inside I smile.

Our coffee is ready and we decide to sit outside. I'm fine. Although there is no way we could keep everything hidden there is no one sitting opposite us so we are ok. Then we are not ok as an young white couple exits the shop and sits, you guessed it, opposite us. At first she doesn't notice how much we are showing but he does. It's actually a little funny watching him try to sneak peeks without her noticing. We are being such sluts. I look down and see that Jill is actually deliberately giving him quite a show. Having him looking at us and trying to position myself to give him a better view is making me wet. That's not touching myself is it?

Then his wife catches him looking and it's over. I quickly pull the hem of my tee shirt down but she has him by the hand and they are gone.

We have caught the attention of others on the deck so it's time to move on, back down the beach. While we were drinking our coffee it clouded up a bit and it's sprinkling as we walk. This is not good. These shirts are old and thin and if they it get wet our girls and butts will be on full display. It's kind of exciting however, to think we might encounter people on the beach and be completely unable to hide. Ok, I'm even more wet with the thought but that's not touching myself is it?

We make it to my street turnoff without a problem but a downpour has just ended and I look down at myself and see that I was right. The shirt is soaked and clinging. Each breast is perfectly surrounded leaving very little to the imagination. I can't see my back side but looking over at Jillian I see her butt perfectly covered in the suddenly oh so clingy thin fabric. Add to that the constant rubbing that has left our nipples trying to break free and I can't imagine meeting someone I know. I move faster. The rain has stopped but suddenly a chill and I have to pee, rather badly.

Oh, fuck the neighborhood handyman / beach bum Marty is coming down the street with a girl in tow, headed for the beach I'm sure. In a desperate attempt to save myself I grab the front hem of the shirt and pull it away. It doesn't work and when it falls back it even more clearly surrounds each one of my breasts and drapes clinging even to my belly. Jillian doesn't even try.

I am very soon going to be face to face with this young man I know and young woman I do not know so I move to the opposite side of the street. I really have to pee. Fuck, of course now I have to pee! They see us and cross the road toward us. I have met Marty a number of times on the beach and we have had enough conversations that he is far from a stranger. He has done some pool related handyman chores for me and yes dear reader, twice I paid him with casual sex.

We say hello and I begin to introduce Jillian but of course the three of them already know each other, apparently quite well. They say men are sometimes bad at eye contact when given a choice of eyes or tits and the woman with Marty is worse. The little bitch is flirting and staring at Jillian's girls. Am I jealous? No, no, but there is something about the way they are now looking at each other. Something knowing in their smiles.

Quickly and with new pee urgency, I excuse myself and walk away. Jillian stays and continues the conversation. She says something to Marty I do not hear. Just a few yards and I will be home but I don't make it and hot liquid is running down my leg. Damn, I'm peeing myself right on the fucking street in front of my house. Jillian will see it on the sidewalk. I take the hem of the wet shirt and push it between my legs trying to stop the flow. That's not touching myself is it?

Ok, I am in the house. The shirt is gone and so is a bladder full of urine on the sidewalk. I head for the shower. The warm water feels good. I use a natural sponge to wash myself. The warm water is calming my nipples but the sponge excites them again. Of course I wash my butt and vagina but with the sponge doing the work my hands never touch anything so that is not touching myself is it?

I'm sitting on the bench washing pee off my legs. I look up and Jillian is in the doorway to the shower watching me. She seems angry. Then her shirt is on the floor and she is in the shower demanding to know why I was so rude to her friends Marty and Anna. I start to explain what I thought was obvious. "But Jillian, I really had to pee!"

She just says, "So did I but I waited until now."

Jillian, standing directly in front of me puts one foot up on my shoulder and much to my surprise pushes her labia out of the way and pisses on me. As her bladder empties on my neck and breasts it splashes on my face and in spite of the shower water falling on us I can smell the strong odor and feel the heat of her urine.