Jillian Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing very near, he looks at me, the smile is gone, and says,"Take it off or I will."

There is only a short zipper on my butt and a few snaps around the collar and cuffs so the dress is quickly on the floor. He bends over, cups my ass, warm hand, and puts the dress folded on a chair.

He is looking at me, then he says, "Now the rest, the thong and your shoes." I take them off and put them on the chair with the dress.

He is very confident. As I watch he says, "Now my clothes, start where you would like."

I know what I want to know so I start with his shirt. Yes, he is very muscular and I am a happy girl. My hands are on his very hairy chest as his hands reach behind and grasps my butt cheeks, not simply touching me but pushing his fingers, hands deep in the cleft. I kiss and suck gently on his nipple and he lifts my head and kisses me gently with just his tongue brushing my lips.

Then his hands are on my shoulders pushing me into a kneeling position in front of him. He pulls my face into the front of his pants and I can smell him. I'm wet. Fuck him, damn them all, I'm god damn wet. But something is wrong. As I move to my knees, I feel unstable, a little dizzy. The cognac? I'm ok.

His belt is gone and his pants are down to his knees. I can see the bulge outlined in his white boxer shorts. It's like someone wrote a script and incorporated all my favorite turn ons. Flat hard belly, muscular arms and chest and white boxer shorts! He has no shoes on so I pull his shorts and pants down and off him as he sits on the edge of the bed.

As he stands again, He grasps my hands and puts them around him and on his perfect hard butt cheeks. I and pull him into my face and inhale deeply. The smell of a man who has been waiting knowing he would be fucking a woman soon, a man who pissed recently and did not wash his cock afterwards. Do men even wipe or wash? Not squeaky clean, not dirty, just a man the way I like men, a little musk and a lot of hair and muscle, serious guns. He is long but nothing I have not experienced before. What I do notice is that he is very thick. His uncut cock is thicker than my wrist. When I push back his foreskin his head gland is bigger than the shaft and bright purple compared to his pale pink/white cock. It begins to harden further as I stroke him. I see drops of liquid near the opening and lick them. Sour and salt.

He is not waiting and with a hand behind my head he takes his cock and pushes it only semi hard into my mouth and beyond into my throat. One hand is on his lower abdomen, the other is on his ass pulling him in and my nose is in his very hairy lower abdomen. I focus on swallowing as I feel his cock stiffening and getting thicker in my throat. Then my hands find his testicles and very hairy scrotum. If god made a perfect man for me he would have muscle, hair and a large hard cock just like this man. The smells and tight ass and rock hard stomach are a bonus.

He may have felt it was going too quickly because he pushed me away and onto the bed on my back. He took one on my ankles in each hand and pushed my legs up saying, "keep your legs straight, don't bend your knees." He adds, "clasp your hands together and push them as high as you can over your head." I know this exposure is my worst look and he does too, almost as though he has been coached on how to humiliate me. He is smiling as my breasts flop onto my side.

As I have gotten older and my breasts larger they sag to each side of my chest when I'm on my back without my arms to push them up and together. He does not care. His focus is on my thighs and between my legs. He takes my legs and puts them on his shoulders while his hands slide down my inner thighs. Warm hands. His hand touches me there spreading my labia apart and revealing the bright pink inside. He comments softly, not to me, but to himself, "Perfect Pussy."

Everything stops for a moment, then he drops my legs on each side of his body as he lowers his head and licks me. His hands are under my butt like he is holding his meal plate in his hands.

He licks me several times and pauses to inhale deeply. Actually he is a little clumsy and not the best at going down on a woman but what he lacks in skill he makes up for with enthusiasm. I come to realize he is fucking me with his tongue pushing deep inside.

I close my eyes and enjoy him. Then he has stopped and I can feel his cock pushing against my vagina looking to get in. He is thick and with every thrust he is brushing my clit and I can feel an orgasm building.

Then as quickly as he began he stops and tells me to get up on my hands and knees. His fingers are on my butt hole exploring and probing slightly I relax thinking he might want to finger me there.

He takes a small plastic bottle off the night stand. He squeezes liquid from the bottle into my ass cleft. Then I feel him spread my butt cheeks again and he is again pressing fingers in, one then two. I feel him shift position and he pushes my head hard toward the mattress. I feel him put his cock between my now wet with lube cheeks. He is very hard and I do all I can to relax but still when his gland enters my hole I feel that I am being torn in two. I scream, "Oh fuck! Stop, Please stop."

But he does not stop. Instead he flips me over onto my side so he can continue to fuck my ass but see the pain on my face. Again as though he were coached he lifts my sagging breast and pinches the nipple. He is lifting the weight of my breast with his fingers squeezing my nipple.

He pulls one of my legs up onto his shoulder. Then as he is moving in and out and things change for me. I feel full. So full. I encourage him, "Harder baby, fuck me. Cum in my ass sweetie." He is however, too big. I am dizzy again, something is wrong. The pain is unbearable. I'm trying to tell him about the pain and ask him to stop but the wave has reached its crest and an orgasm overwhelms me.

He continues thrusting in and out knowing I am having an orgasm and it adds layer upon layer to the pleasure I am experiencing.

I thought he would cum inside me, somehow I wanted him to, but instead he pulls out. He has moved near my head and when I open my eyes he puts the head of his cock into my mouth and with his hand he strokes the length and explodes in my mouth. His hand closes my mouth and he says, "Swallow it! Swallow every drop." I gladly do as he said. I love the taste of a man's cum.

I have no idea of the time, how long we were together. I certainly did not hear the room door open and another man enter perhaps it was more a desire than reality.

I was on my back and when I opened my eyes and there was a Black man laying on top of me. I felt hands on my breasts, much stronger hands, pinching and squeezing not caressing. It is Charles, a lover I lost in North Carolina a few years ago. He had asked me to marry him but he insisted that I give up women in my life. I was honest with him and it ended badly. He was hurt and angry and it appeared that he found his his way to this bed to get even.

His hands were everywhere at once. He moved and brought his cock to my face and like Jillian's husband, proceeded to face fuck me. Charles's cock was not as I remembered it. It was cut and short but very very thick. My mouth and jaws are big and I seldom have trouble accommodating but I struggled with him.

He moved his hands to finger fuck me. Once a great lover, he had changed.

This man, if it was Charles, pushed my thighs painfully up alongside my body and got on top of me with his hands on the back side of my thighs just below my knees he used all his considerable weight to push my upper legs down into the mattress. He was in my vagina and I was pushing back trying to finish him. His balls were sweaty but when I tugged them it had the desired effect. He came inside me. He got up and I was alone.

I tried to get up but my body failed me. All my strength was gone. For the first time I began to suspect that Jillian had drugged me. I did eventually manage to get up, go into the bathroom and wash him off me as best I could. When I returned to the bedroom two men were on the bed naked. They looked familiar but in a non specific way. One said, "Hello Rob, it has been a long time."

I'm still dizzy and feeling strange but.....No one has ever called me Rob except my ex husband. I look at him again and ask, "Mike?"

He just smiled. They pulled me into bed and I experienced my first double penetration in a long time. Mike always paid off poker debt by letting his friends fuck me with him. Both came in the hole they were in.

Several men followed, I lost count. A fog settled on me, just a string of men, most wanting me only to spread my legs and let them fuck my pussy. My hips ached from the weight of men thinking they can spread my legs farther than nature allows.

I seems that all but that first guy is someone from my past.

I don't know if it was the Cognac, the sex, the mood or the late hour but I was spacing in and out of being fully conscious.

At one point I remember hearing Jill speaking and remembered Jillian said she would join me in the room in one hour. How long had it been?

I opened my eyes and they were both on the bed with me. Jill laying on her side facing me, very close, and him on his side behind her. Her leg is up with her foot on her knee making herself available to him. She looks at me and smiles but does not say a word. Then she is not smiling. Her eyes are growing larger and I can see fear in them. He has pushed into her and pumping almost as though he wants to hurt her. Tears are flowing and she is begging him to stop.

Then she is in my arms. He doesn't notice or seem to care that this is not at all what she expected. I think back on the afternoon and the enema Jillian forced on me in preparation for tonight and I don't feel bad for her. My head clears somewhat and I'm ok with him fucking her the same way he did me. Surely she knew this would happen.

I hear him moan as he fills her with his cum. He is gone and she is still in my arms weeping. After a while we both get up, go into the bathroom and clean up. We decide to stay the night and sleep holding each other.

Next: Jillian Part 3 - Sunday