Jillian Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was clearly a warning I should have acted on. It should have been a warning that we had left the world of role play and gentle domination but when she pulled my head toward her and said, "Lick me clean" I did as I was told. Her piss tastes as it smelled, bitter and foul, but the water from the shower was falling on us so we were both quickly clean and the smell and taste are gone.

Jill, the sweet lover is gone and Jillian my mistress is back, and her hand is behind my head pulling me in. My hands are on her butt cheeks and I feel them shake and her knees buckle slightly as she has a small orgasm. No screaming, just the one word, kind of to herself, "Yes!"

She turns off the water and reaches for a towel and leaving me wet sitting on the bench she begins to dry herself. Jillian throws me the towel and says, "Get up and dry my back." Soaked with wet hair I do as she said and she leaves me standing wet in the shower room holding her wet towel.

I dry myself and go out to find her. She is standing at the small bar in my living room drinking something. An open bottle of Jack Daniels is on the bar. It is only ten a.m. so this can't be good.

Jillian is still naked and I notice her nipples are standing at attention even though it is warm in the room. Something has her obviously aroused. She looks at me, smiles, and takes the open bottle and the glass and says, "Come with me!"

I follow her into the guest bedroom, Beth's play room. Now I know this drinking and her suddenly changed attitude are not good. She reaches in the drawer, takes out a velcro restraint straps and puts one around each my wrists. She tells me to sit on the bed and leaves the room.

When she returns she is wearing a white push up bra and a white garter belt with a white thong. Around her neck is a white leather collar and around each wrist a white leather wrist band. I don't know why but I thought that kind of outfit was reserved for porn movies and I laugh.

Jillian is not amused. She walks over to the bottle and glass still on the dresser pours a double shot and takes it in one swallow. I think to myself that she looks erotic and sexy with that little belt and thong exposing her oh so pale butt cheeks. I am sometimes such a slut. I'm trying to see her butt hole behind the thong string. She then pours another double and brings it over to the bed, hands it to me and says, "Drink this, it's time you learned how things work. You will never laugh at me again."

What the hell does "how things work" even mean? I suspect though that it is not good.

I suddenly realize what I should have about an hour ago, this has become serious. I drink the Jack and she pulls me up from my sitting position, turns me around and pushes me back down on my belly with my butt hanging just over the edge of the foot of the bed. I know what is coming and try to relax. Inside I am shaking with anticipation. I know and she knows that I will let her do whatever she wants. She fastens my wrists to rings on the side of the bed and pulls them tight.

The first hit is with her hand and I think I actually hear it more than I feel it but the sting and the heat are just delayed a moment behind the sound. I realize how much I want this, I love this, I need this. I hear my own voice asking her to hit me, harder, faster. When she asks I hear myself telling her where the paddle is and then the pain of the paddle and shortly after, my first small orgasm. Slow, but all encompassing, leaving me shaking. It has been so so long.

I realize that Jillian does not hit me like Beth or others did. I am suddenly aware that I am experiencing the difference between playful "role play" and real domination. Jillian is enjoying this as much or more than I am. She was not spanking me to please me. She is pleasing herself. When at one point I looked back at her. The thong is gone and her free hand was between her legs.

She notices my orgasm but does not stop. She refocuses her attention on hitting the backs of my thighs then higher near my vagina. When she sees she does not have the access to my body that she wants she gets two more straps and fastens them to my ankles. I thought she was going to tie my legs to the bed posts but she has another idea. She releases my wrists and says, "Now Robin, I know you can do this I saw you do it last night in one of your movies."

I ask, "What movies?"

She replies, "Oh, we will talk about that later."

Jillian turns me onto my back and runs the long strap on each ankle to the pulley at the top of the each foot board post and pulls my legs apart and my butt off the bed mattress. She takes the long wrist straps and runs them through pulleys on the lower foot board posts when she pulls them tight my lower body is pivoted out off the bed and suspended by my legs. She has done this before. The strain on my arms and legs is bearable at first but my entire body weight is hanging from my arms and legs.

No position gives away my age more than lying on my back like this. My breasts are no longer twenty year old breasts and they sag and fall away on each side even with my arms outstretched like this. That may have been what she is looking for because she hits each one in turn with the paddle in the area of my nipple.

Jillian looks down at me with her face only inches from mine. She kisses me and without thinking I return the kiss. She smells of Jack Daniels. Jillian and says, "You remember your word don't you Robin? Do you want to use it now?"

The pain in my nipples and breasts is still hot but I say, "No Jillian I don't need it." Then as an afterthought I add the word, "Yet."

She smiles like she is celebrating a small victory. She turns away and I hear her taunt me, "Yet?, you will Robin, you will." She continues, "I like you in this position. I want to see every part of that pretty Black pussy."

Alarm bells go off. This is the first time she has mentioned in any way my race.

Jillian continues, "You know Robin, the thing that first attracted me to you is your skin color. Now don't get all racist on me. The color of your skin next to mine is a huge turn on for me. It just is and if that is racist to you I'm sorry, just use your word and it's over."

It is very quickly uncomfortable at best but then the paddle strikes the inside of one thigh rather hard.

"Oh No Jillian, No!"

I barely get it out when she hits the other thigh with her hand. She tells me she will use her hands to hit me because she wants to feel the pain I feel. She lies because she uses the paddle to strike the bottom of both of my feet.

With her open hand she hits the outside of my thighs and tells me Again that I can stop all this any time but she doesn't stop and strikes the area above my clit very hard. Then she is spanking my butt again with her hands. I feel the tears running down the side of my face.

She again says, "Do you need a reminder of your safe word?"

I reply, "Fuck you, Bitch!"

Everything stops for a moment and she climbs in bed with her face very near mine and says,

"What did you say, slut?"

My brain reconnects and I say, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me anymore. Please Jillian, I'll do as you say. Don't hurt me."

Instead of answering me she pushes something in my mouth, a ball gag and ties it off behind my head. Too late for the 'safe word' now. She is back off the bed. I am trying to speak but unable to.

She opens a drawer, takes something out and leaves the room.

When she returns the garter belt is gone and she is wearing a strap on cock. She reaches in the drawer again and comes out with a bottle I know to be lube. Standing very near she puts lube on her hand and coats my butt hole. I start to ask her not to, but the ball gag keeps me silent. I feel the initial pressure part the edges of my hole and then the pain and fullness of the butt plug she has chosen blocks out everything else. I can feel it fill me but there is nothing I can do. Deep breaths, I can do this. Tears are running down the sides of my face into my hair. I open my eyes and she is standing near my hips moving the strap on cock against my vagina. I feel her push and the strap on is pushing against the butt plug thru my body walls both trying to fill the same insides. With each stroke they both move to fill me. She relents and pulls the strap on out, takes it off, and throws it on the floor.

My body is shifting from pain to pleasure and I feel her hands near my vagina, gently in my vagina. When she begins to lick my outer folds and runs her tongue inside me I feel the build up begin. The first time her tongue touches my clit I feel it near but she never stays, never gives me the final push over the edge. Then when it is just unbearable, she is gone. Silence. Then I feel overwhelming pain as she strikes my vagina and clit very hard but it's not pain....an overwhelming orgasm envelops my body, and carries me away. The butt plug pops out and rolls onto the floor. I am weeping as she unties me and holds me close in her arms. Both naked in bed.

Later when I begin to get up she says, "I did not tell you you could get up! Stay where you are and just listen. We have to talk."

She tells me that she transferred a few files from my PC and has been watching movies off and on since we watched the Jason movie on Friday. I start to say something and she tells me to, "Shut up!"

"I recognized at least three of the other women in videos as women on Doctor Catherine's list. Do any of them know you videoed them?"

It doesn't matter what I say she knows so I tell her, "Some knew others didn't."

"Now listen carefully Robin, ........ yesterday when you and Jill were in bed did you video that?"

She just referred to herself as another person and she knows about my secret videos. I lie and say, "No Miss Jillian."

Jillian asks, "Who is the obese white woman, the one with dark hair that you videoed in your bed going down on you? The video was titled C." I hesitated, Jillian insisted, "Well, what is her name?"

"She is an old friend, her name is Connie."

Jillian knows what she was trying to find out. "Did that Jason guy show you how to secretly video?"

Trapped I answer her, "Yes Jillian he set it up. It's all automatic."

"What we just did in this room and what we did yesterday was videoed, wasn't it?"

There is really no way out. I have no choice but the truth. "Yes Jillian, it's all motion activated, if someone is in the room it is recorded."

"Is your bedroom also recorded?

Again the truth, "Only if I switch it on."

"Did you?"

"Yes Jillian, anything we do in either room is being recorded."

"Ok, Robin, I recognize at least some of the women from the Dr. Catherine group in your collection. So you are going to have to do something for me to keep that lsecret."

"What do you want?"

"Not much, not much at all. I already took copies of three of the videos, Mary, Barbara and Joanne as insurance. You will send me copies of all of the videos you have for my personal entertainment."

"That's it?"

"Oh, no, I don't think you will stop so......I expect I will get a message periodically with a new entertaining video enclosed." Jillian finished, "Do you agree?"

"I have no choice do I?"

Jillian is not done. "Now, Robin let's talk about what else I discovered watching your videos."

"You talked that woman Connie into letting you strap on fuck her didn't you?"

I answered, "No I think she asked me to."

"In the movie with Barbara you were fisting her. Your idea?"

"No, no it just happened."

"Aw, bullshit, I watched closely, you were squeezing her breast with your other hand and you had a very wet orgasm while fisting her, didn't you?"

I said nothing, it was true.

"I also watched you with Mary. You used her didn't you, to give you oral sex. You pushed her to tongue your butt hole didn't you?"

I said nothing, it was true.

"Nothing to say? I didn't think you would."

"You are a manipulative bitch aren't you?"

I said nothing, it was true. Sex made me a different person..

"So, Robin, here is what is going to happen. Tonight you and I are going to have a nice dinner. Then we are going to meet up with my husband and a few of his friends and you and I are going to give them anything they want like the good whores we both are. Understood?"

"Yes Jillian."

"Still later tonight Jillian is going to go home with her husband and Jill will stay here with you."

Jillian then shifted again, "Get up and come with me. We need to get you cleaned up for tonight."

She took my hand and led me to the bathroom. In the bathroom toilet area she spread out a bath towel and told me to get on it on my hands and knees with my head on the floor. I knew what was going to happen, I had done it to myself but the plastic bottle she was holding was large, easily a quart. She removed the cap and revealed a long, maybe six inch nozzle, much longer than the enemas I had used on myself. As the nozzle penetrated my hole I must have tensed up because I felt her hand on my shoulder pushing my head back down. "Relax your butt honey, this won't hurt and you will feel so much better when we are done." She had never called me 'honey' and certainly did not give me any reason to think she actually cared about me before this. I thought I could feel the nozzle penetrating me. It seemed to take forever for the nozzle to be fully inserted and the bottle itself to be pressing against my butt. Then I heard the bottle being squeezed in her hands. When I felt I could take no more she said, "Half way, almost there."

Jillian made me stay in the head down, butt up position for what seemed like a longtime but was probably only five minutes. Then I was on the toilet and she was telling me to wait, wait!

When I couldn't wait any longer everything in my bowels emptied into the bowl. Frankly, it felt like my ass had become a firehose.

I wiped as best I could and then went into the shower to clean up.

When I returned Jillian was naked head down on the towel. There was a bottle of enema on the counter. It was her turn.

~~

On the way to dinner Jillian explains that after dinner we will meet her husband in the restaurant bar for a drink and he will be returning to my house with us for the evening. She goes on to explain that her husband does what he is told, nothing more and nothing less. Jillian is clear that while in my home her husband will do as I desire as well. I feel a little reassured.

Jill joins me for dinner Jillian it seems is gone, at least for now. My favorite Steak House. Like two girlfriends out to dinner. Hell, I even got to order my own food, Ribeye, Baked potato, and a Caesar salad. While we are eating we are talking about my move to North Carolina and for a moment I trust her and tell her about a woman I met there, Marjorie, and how I hoped a good relationship would grow with her. She touches my hand and asks, "This woman, Marjorie, do you want her to love you?" Kind of a odd question from a woman I really hardly know.

I look up at her and answer, "Yes, I hope love will grow with her as it did with Beth."

Jill smiles, lifts my hand and kisses it. She then waits for my eyes to meet hers and says, "I know you are looking for something, Robin, and I hope you find it with this woman, Marjorie, I really do."

We are quiet for a moment and she asks, "Does Marjorie know about your sexual 'needs.'"

There is that fucking word again, "needs."

I don't know what to say. I never considered it before she asked. I'm a little angry, maybe at myself. I reply, "Marjorie and I have had sex. She is a wonderful giving lover. I can live without what you call 'needs.'"

She sensed I was getting angry and loud and there were people all around us. She continued, "I'm right here, lower your voice!" She wasn't finished, "Alright, now tell me, who gave you the most pleasure so far this weekend, Jill or Jillian? Robin, I work hard at my two personalities in sex roll play. Tell me, which of me gave you the most satisfaction? If you could only have Jill or Jillian to live your life with, which one would you chose?"

I'm caught. I'm angry. She is correct. I want her to shut up!

Our waiter comes to the table and asks if everything is fine. Of course it is. Except for the 'needs' conversation the meal is wonderful. He then asks which one of us is Jill and Jill smiles and says she is. He hands her a small envelope, says he was asked to give her this and leaves.

She looks at me and shrugs her shoulders as if questioning what it is. She opens the envelope and inside is another smaller envelope and a note. Jill is frowning as she reads the note.

The note does not remove her frown. "There has been a change of plans." The smaller envelope has a number on it, 1211.

I ask, "Who is it from?"

,

Jill looks at me, shrugs her shoulders and answers, "Jillian."

Ok, that's it! This is nuts! I ask while smiling, "Ok Jill, what is the new plan?"

She is serious when she says, "The envelope with the number on it contains two room keys for a room with that number in this hotel. We are to each take a key. When we finish eating you are to go to the room. Jill will wait in the bar for one hour and then join you. That's it. That is all it says."

I'm puzzled. "Jillian, are you serious? You want me to just go to a hotel room alone?"

She answers, "No, we can just go back to your house as we had planned."

We are waiting for the cognac we ordered as I consider my choices.

The drinks arrive and we just look at each other as we sip.

I start, "Ok Jillian, tell me what's going on. Who is up in the room. Is it your husband? Why won't you be there?"

Jillian answers with a smile, "The answers to your questions are in the room."

This is bullshit! I'm angry! I drink the cognac, take one of the keys and leave.

Now I'm screwed. I'm in an elevator alone with a man who is desperately trying to see if it really is my ass just below the edge of my dress.

On the 10th floor the elevator stops and he gets off.

12th floor and it's my turn. The hallway is empty and it is clear that 1211 is a suite.

Outside the door I listen, a man's voice from inside. As I hold the key to the reader I see my hand is shaking. The reader catches the key code and the door lock clicks as the light turns green.

I push the door open and I'm in a living room alone. Couch, chairs, TV, bar, like most suite living rooms but no man to connect to the voice. Then I hear him speak from another room. "Yes, she just arrived." Then silence.

I start to move toward the room where the voice was coming from and as I round the corner we collide. Tall, very muscular, good looking white guy who appears to be in his mid forties. This is a nice surprise. I ask him, "Are you Jillian's husband?"

He smiles and says, "No questions. We have limited time."

He looks at me, I think in a non-judgemental way, smiles and says, "Turn around, I want to look at you, look at what Jillian has gifted me with." When I finish what was, I hoped, a dramatic twirl he is still smiling. No other words, just, " Follow me."

He leads me back into the suite's master bedroom. King size bed with nothing but the fitted sheet. No pillows, no blankets, all on the chairs around the room. The room is dark with only a nightstand light on and the curtains drawn. He turns and looks at me and says, "Well, this won't do." One entire wall of the room is floor to ceiling windows. He pulls the curtains open and the

full moon moonlight fills the room. He turns on every light in the room. As I look out the windows I see lights on and people moving in an apartment building not far away. Someone looking will clearly see us in this room.

He turns and looks at me again and says, "I'm sorry there is no music but strip for me"

I look at him, I'm nervous but in a smart ass way say, "What? No romance?"