Jillian's Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edge248124
Edge248124
122 Followers

With a thoughtfully sensual "mmm," she closes the window. This particular file was private, just as Noel promised. Their first time having sex would always be a special memory for her. The sensuality, the spontaneity of that night remained a staple in her sexual development, and she valued it as one would a treasured family heirloom.

Loading up her internet browser, Jillian clicks on her favorites tab and brings up her most frequent website. As she types in her password, she grins as she adjusts her high quality web cam to focus on the foot of the bed. There was a bit more her and Noel had been up to for the past several months.

Ever since she discovered her love for being on camera, she jumped head first into the world of exhibitionism with Noel. At first, it started with small clips of her. As another one of their dares, Jillian allowed him to upload an anonymous video of her lips, bobbing up and down his dick. It was well before she even mastered giving blowjobs, but it accrued an almost viral level of views within a short amount of time, with a number of newfound fans crying out for more.

As time went on, Noel and Jillian had an account on an amateur porn site, with a fairly substantial and dedicated fan base. They uploaded several different clips of passionate sex acts ranging from soft and sensual blowjobs to hardcore, wild fucking. To maintain anonymity, they donned decorative masks as they included full head and body angles in their material. Still, viewers recognized and routinely commented on the girl with the unbelievably wet pussy, and the guy with the impeccable cock. As their fan base grew, they began to receive specific requests from admirers. Jillian was the first to recognize, that maybe, just maybe, they were onto something lucrative.

They created a Patreon account, and made an effort to advertise their material across a broad spectrum of sites. One wouldn't believe how desperate the world was for authentic, unsimulated, and honest amateur porn. Strangers began to pay good money for exclusive content. Noel and her would find themselves fulfilling bizarre requests, like various cosplays, role plays, even shockingly public sex for money. What made this so great, was that it filled their need for exhibitionism.

Things really took off when Jillian achieved her body goals. Various model companies sponsored her to feature their products on social media, and since then, a steady stream of paying customers found her videos, and practically threw digital money at her to perform. Her newfound business thrived to the point where she did not need to work a normal job ... and she was able to invest in the perks of being a sponsored model, for both mainstream and more ... specific venues.

With such a steady flow of business, it became necessary for Jillian to schedule and organize her clients' requests. Many times, the requests were shockingly simple, and she charged a nominal fee for stock videos that covered a relatively broad spectrum of sexual deeds. A lot of requests were more specific, asking that their personal names be called out during masturbation sessions. Those were simple enough. Still others called for fetish based material, which would tend to be a higher price, negotiated on a one on one basis.

These requests were rather fun, as they were numerous enough to pick and choose from, and it gave the two of them a chance to experiment. It would range from things like dirty talk, public masturbation, skinny dipping ... one gentleman paid good money to watch Noel tie Jillian to the bed and spank her for ten minutes, and at the end of it, they both realized that they had a good time ... and one sore ass.

There were still plenty or requests that were denied or ignored, but Noel and Jillian found that their sex life was invigorated, and almost fueled by the enterprise. The star of the show was no doubt Jillian, but Noel was occasionally requested to be a solo appearance due to his impressive assets. Still, the fact that their sex life was so public turned both of them on, and they thoroughly enjoyed creating the material as often as possible.

Jillian leans back and admires her handiwork of the last several months. She imagines what her younger self would say to her, if she could see her now. Maybe she would be mortified. But Jillian smiles as she remembers the girl, so enamored with Noel, as she entered into a new and adventurous level of existence. She knows that she is her best self now.

With that, Jillian stands up from her office chair and struts to the dresser. She opens up the top drawer and compares different panties to wear. As she shuffles through her versatile inventory of lingerie, she pulls out a skimpy red v-string made fully of lace. She holds up the garment to the light, smirking as she sees the sunlight easily piercing through the patterned fabric. This would be perfect to grab attention from the guys. She happily slips off her yoga pants and sports bra, and seductively slides her tiny piece over her cheeks.

She sets up her camera to record and slides onto the bed. Careful to cover her breasts sparingly with one arm, and sure to leave enough space between her legs to make her fans wonder if they can, in fact, see the outline of her bald pussy, Jillian carefully recites her lines before smiling seductively into the camera.

"Hey there guys. Thank you for supporting us so generously throughout the month of July. Many of you received exclusive content, tailored to your exact needs, and we've heard nothing but glowing feedback from all our patrons. If you would like to receive your own exclusive content, or are interested in learning more, click the link below and message us. Our exclusive content isn't free, but I'm sure we can work out a mutually beneficial deal. If you need more convincing, check out our gallery of free pictures and videos, and I look forward to answering your requests soon. Bye!"

She pauses long enough to allow for proper editing, then giggles as she bounces off the bed and clicks the record button off. She would have to finish her editing later; Noel couldn't be gone forever.

Jillian saunters into the hallway, tracing her fingers along the wall. She ponders how lucky she is to live the life she does, with the man that she loves. In this new chapter, she has found more emotional, physical, mental, and sexual fulfillment than she could ever dream of herself knowing, and she couldn't possibly be happier.

Eyeing her near angelic form in the distant mirror on the other side of the hallway, she traces her hands along the outline of her hips and up to her chest, caressing her bare breasts. She runs her fingers back down and traces the thin fabric of her small panties, and turns around. Admiring her beautiful ass, she struts back to the bedroom door, disappearing for a moment as she sorts through another drawer, this time pulling out a pair of red fishnet stockings. Slipping them on one at a time, each over her knees, she twirls about and walks back into the hallway, this time proceeding down with a runway walk persona. She admires her breasts as they bounce seductively back and forth to the rhythm of her pace.

As she continues her private impromptu show, Jillian hears the sound of keys fiddling outside of the front door. With a stifled squeal, she scurries to stand seductively in the entryway, one hand on her hip, another running seductively through her tussled hair.

As the door swings open, Noel enters quickly, an armful of bags in his possession. Catching sight of his vixen of a girlfriend standing before him practically in the nude, he cracks a gleeful smile as he takes in her scant outfit, setting his items onto the table. "Hey baby," he says, a hint of hopeful surprise in his voice. He barely has time to toss the keys to the table when she struts over to him, reaching past and shutting the door behind him.

"You're late." Jillian states in a matter-of-fact fashion, her tone dripping with a playful seriousness. Without skipping a beat, she grasps at his gym shorts and rapidly pulls them down, taking his boxers along with them. She drops to her knees and immediately takes his soft dick into her mouth, letting it press its way past her tongue. Noel leans back against the front door and lets out a gasp as she scoots forward, pressing her nose against his pubic bone as she felt his shaft hardening in her mouth.

A lot has changed in a year's time, and that includes Jillian's skills at giving head. She feels the head of Noel's dick beginning to throb and thicken, and she stretches out her neck to prepare for its inevitable growth. As it presses further into her mouth, she slides her tongue forward and relaxes her jaw as she allows his stiffening rod entry into her throat, without so much as a muffled gag. As the head full slides past her tongue and bends down her throat, she expertly suppresses her reflex and continues forward, trying to keep up pace with his hardening shaft. She finds herself inching away from his pelvis as Noel reaches full hardness; *that won't do* she thinks to herself as she presses forward with a loud cough and sputter. Accommodating his now full length, she sticks out her tongue and stretches to reach his balls, just barely tickling them as her tongue dances out to tease them. Beads of tears begin to fill her eyes as she struggles to maintain her composure, and she slides her head back slowly, feeling his stiff cock slip it's way out of her throat. She takes a breath rapidly through her nose before advancing again, not being able to go quite as deep as before. She shakes her head back and forth, forcing it in as she sputters once more, ropes of thick saliva slipping out and hanging at the corner of her mouth.

Pulling back once more for a couple of quick breaths, Jillian squints and pumps her head back and forth, fully massaging the length of his dick as guttural sounds emit from her throat. *Gluh - gluh - gluh -gluh - gluh - gluh - gluh* She begins an intentional rhythm as tears now stream down her face. Noel squirms in ecstasy, unable to make a sound; perhaps even more so than Jillian, despite her having cock deep in her throat.

She pushes forward once more, teasing her man's balls with her tongue once again, before sliding him fully out of her mouth. With a loud sputter, the head pops out, with a ropy line of spit dangling from her lips to his cock. Panting heavily, she grins up at Noel as she wipes tears from her eyes. "Oh, I've missed you today," she says, gasping before and after her words. She starts dutifully stroking his dick, with more finesse and intensity than previously seen in their first video. She knew how much he could handle, and as she feels the familiar tensing up of his balls, she releases her grip and gleefully hops to her feet, wiping saliva off of her chin and pecking him on the cheek. Smiling, she says, "We're going to have to save *that* load for later." He grabs her arms and pulls her into a full embrace, locking lips with her in a passionate kiss. Her leg kicks up behind her in elation as he breaks their kiss, looking into her eyes with a proud and bewildered grin.

"How did I get so lucky?" Noel asks rhetorically. Jillian twirls around, a playful skip in her step as she walks seductively towards the hallway. Placing a hand on the corner of the wall, she glances back with the sluttiest look she can muster, and says, "Your glorious man cock, of course!" With that, she scurries to the bedroom, sliding on the carpet before launching herself into the pillows. Noel follows close behind, standing at the doorway as Jillian climbs to her knees, jutting her chest out and shaking her breasts at him. "You remember what this evening is, don't you Noel?" He scratches his head and hangs it down a little bit in resigned realization. "Yeah, I do."

Jillian smirks as she steps off the bed and to her dresser. "We have a client, a very loyal client, who made a very specific request from us, remember?" She reaches into the bottom drawer and begins ruffling through her items.

"Yeah, I remember," Noel pauses. "But why don't you remind me?"

"Don't mind if I do, baby!" Jillian pulls out a black corset with red frills and a matching garter, as well as a pair of arm length latex gloves. "This client is paying *very* top dollar for a 'femdom' themed video," she smirks again, attaching her garter to her stockings and slipping on the corset. "And she wants *me*, to sit on top of *you*, and jack you off."

"Yes."

"Three times."

"Yep."

"Without stopping. No breaks."

"Yeah, I got it." Noel cringes as he removes his shirt, standing before her in the nude. Jillian rolls her eyes and nods toward the bed, and he grudgingly lies down on his back, legs dangling off of the foot of the bed. He props himself up on his elbows and looks at her quizzically, as she tightens the corset, her breasts spilling out over the top.

"This is one of those stranger requests, J. Why this one?" Jillian slides one arm into one of the black latex gloves, wiggling her fingers as if to test the flexibility. "It's no stranger than the spanking video that you wanted so desperately to do, now is it?" She snaps the second glove on.

"Mmmmhmm, you liked that, if I recall."

Jillian shrugs playfully and responds, "maybe." She reaches into the dresser and pulls out a bottle of lube.

"How much are we getting from this one?"

"Enough. Now lay still, and don't move! We can't have any bloopers on this one, or else ... we're just going to have to start all over again." She winks at him and mounts his abdomen, his erect dick resting against the sleek corset. She reaches over, grabs the remote and hits record. The red light turns on, and Noel leans back with a thud of protest, as Jillian introduces the video.

"Madameluv876, we received your exclusive request for a femdom themed video! I hope you like my outfit. Tonight, I will be stroking this nice, beautiful dick to ejaculation, three ... maybe four times in a row." She feels a thud as Noel defiantly flicks the back of her corset. "We'll see what this cock can really handle. Thanks for watching, and please let us know what you think!"

Jillian drizzles a fair amount of lube onto his dick, and begins slowly stroking his shaft. Noel stretches out, enjoying what was sure to be the most pleasurable aspect of the performance. Seductively eyeing the camera, Jillian leans forward, straddling her man's torso as she slightly increases her rhythm.

"I'm going milk you dry, baby," she teases as she spreads more lube over her hands, massaging it into his balls. She tightens her legs around his torso as she grins mischievously. "And you're going to thank me for it."

She tickles her fingertips along the edge of his dick head. "Does that feel good?" She asks.

"Oh yes," Noel says as he stretches out in enjoyment. "Mmmmhmmm ... that's right it does," She retorts.

With their previous encounter just minutes ago, she senses that he is already on the brink. She places her free hand on his pelvis as Noel tenses up and groans, thick ropes of cum landing on her breasts and corset. Jillian lets out a grin and exclaims, "Wow, baby, that was a lot of jizz!" She maintains her grip and rhythm, her gloved hand sliding up and down his shaft. "You got any more for us?"

She winks at the camera as Noel begins squirming underneath her, spasms racking his body as she strokes him all the way through his orgasm. Her grip tightens and her pace quickens as his dick softens just slightly, retaining its stiffness as Noel bucks and groans in growing discomfort. "C'mon, baby. Cum for me. Cum for me again." She giggles as he grunts through gritted teeth, his sensitive dick throbbing from the continuing stimulation.

Jillian doubles down and leans forward, jacking him off with renewed fervor. She strokes his leg, as the minutes drag by and Noel's discomfort mixes with increasing pleasure. Jillian beams with a sadistic grin as he cries out loudly, pressing his hips up and lifting her off the bed. Impressive spurts of creamy liquid, more thin and runny than before, burst upwards and splatters in her chest and face, plastering strands of hair to the frame of her chin. She laughs eagerly and leans back, steadying herself by resting her free hand on his chest as he bucks up and down in near agony.

Her hand is nearly a blur as she pumps his softening dick, not relenting as Noel quivers helplessly beneath her, his mouth forming an agonizing "O" as his eyes squeeze shut.

"Cum baby! You're going to cum for me again. Come on, let it out. Give it to me!" She continues her merciless stroking, grabbing his dick with both hands and squeezing tight. Noel's grunts and Jillian's words of delightful encouragement continue as nearly fifteen minutes pass by, his groans increasing as she tightens her grip, attempting to squeeze out one more desperate orgasm.

Her arms growing tired, Jillian begins to think that she wasn't going to get her last cumshot. As she jacks him hard and fast, she slides her hips forward, pressing the base of his dick against her wet panties. Grinding against him, she reaches down and fondles his balls, giving them a tight squeeze as she says, "give me that jizz, baby."

That was all he needed. Noel practically lifts her off the bed with the agonized arching of his back, his face contorted in a wordless scream. Jillian squeals with delight as a single clear stream of fluid erupts from his dick with surprising force, splattering down on the top of her head and face. The rest dribbles out weakly as she relents her fast stroking, slowly milking out the remainder of cum from Noel's sore and sensitive dick. He lays there panting, and totally spent.

With a twinkle in her eye, Jillian dips down and takes his soft dick in her mouth, gently sucking the salty fluid. Noel recoils from even the slightest sensation, and she lets it fall from her mouth and onto his heaving stomach. She raises her eyes to the camera once more and grins as she displays her cum covered body. Waving with feigned innocence, she powers off the camera and slumps back on the bed, supportively tapping Noel's leg as he lies there, panting. "Good job, baby!" She praises, squeezing his leg one last time before grabbing her phone and jumping to the mirror. She takes a few moments to find the right pose, and snaps a few photos. After reviewing her choices, she selects her favorite and slides next to an exhausted Noel.

"I like this one," she states, showing him the photo. "It'll be a perfect post on our Patreon." Noel grunts as he rolls toward her to get a better view.

She beams as she admires her capture of this latest adventure. She was standing with her hand on her hip, accentuating the curve of her back and ass. Her cum splattered corset was clearly visible, as well as several drips of jizz onto her legs. Both gloves had their own ropes of white, with the camera-holding hand showing a long creamy streak from her fingers to the edge of the long glove, at the middle of the upper arm. The last ejaculate, which mostly consisted of a clearer fluid, was still wet and formed streak marks in her makeup as it dripped down her chin. Her hair was still plastered to her face, with globs of cum splattered across her visage. In the background was Noel. He was sprawled out on the bed, arms flayed above his head, with a look of defeat and exhaustion scribbled across his face.

She giggles as she types out the caption:

**Just finished filming our latest exclusive content. It was long and hard, but in the end, only one of us remained standing! Xoxo #girlpower #imsohandy #mrmultiorgasmic #exclusive**

She posts her picture, looking forward to the inevitable inpouring of comments and responses. Glancing at Noel, she pouts her lip and says, "Awwww, baby! You're so worn out!" Noel moans with a weakly feigned whimper, rolling to his side and gingerly nursing his sore cock. She reaches to his shoulders, and laying sideways next to him, she presses herself into him. He shoots her a sideways look and protests, "you're getting cum on me." She lets out a diabolical laugh as she wraps her arms around him, gyrating back and forth as she smears his jizz all over his backside. She rubs her face all over his neck before lovingly kissing from the base of his shoulder to the tip of his ear.

Edge248124
Edge248124
122 Followers