Jillian's Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She embraces him for a while as he rests with his eyes closed. As they lay there together, she slides the latex gloves off her hands, throwing them to the floor with a thud. Momentarily lost in thought, she traces her finger on her leg, finding a still wet spot of semen and smearing it around.

This lifestyle the two of them have made for themselves is exciting and adventurous. But, amidst all of the sex, videos, and fun, Jillian has been learning the most important part of it all; she truly loves Noel. A soft smile forms at the corner of her mouth as she affectionately runs her nails along his back.

From early on in their relationship, Jillian adored him. That adoration grew with each passing day. Following the outline of his neck with her finger, she finds that there is no where else she would rather be, than here with him, at his side. She smiles as she props herself up and lightly shakes his shoulder.

"C'mon, baby. Let's take a shower." She nudges him gently, rousing him from his dozing state. Rubbing his weary eyes, he sits up and rises to his feet, stretching his sore muscles. "J, you definitely owe me for this one." She playfully slaps his ass, reaching into the closet and fetching two fresh towels as Noel starts the water.

"I don't know, baby, my ass was pretty sore after that extended spanking session." She mockingly pats her asscheeks as she peels off her wet panties.

"I think having my dick stroked nonstop to three orgasms in a row is worse," he reasons as she rolls her eyes with feigned defiance. "How would you like it if I gave you three orgasms in a row, with no breaks?"

She abruptly seats herself on the edge of the counter, leaning back against the mirror as she spreads her legs apart and lifts them high into the air, exposing her pussy. "Take me right here, right now, Noel!" She jokes, quickly raising her eyebrows while nodding towards his reddened and temporarily out-of-commission took.

He laughs and shakes his head. "You got me there, J." She hops down and smirks. "Besides, been there, done that. Us women are multi-orgasmic," she drapes his towel over his shoulders as she finishes her sentence. "Remember?" She tests the warmth of the water with her hand, then slides into the shower. Noel steps in to join her. "Alright, J, you have a point."

She smiles, running her face under the water and washing the dry cum from her body. Noel embraces her from behind, kissing her cheek softly. She turns around and meets his lips with her own, reaching her arms around his neck. Resting his forehead on the top of her head, he says, "Jillian, I love you."

"I love you too, Noel."

They stand there in each other's arms for a while. As the intimate moment passes by, they soap each other down and rinse off, stepping out of the shower refreshed and renewed. With a wordless 'goodnight,' Noel squeezes her hand and retreats to the bedroom. Wearing only her towel, Jillian sits on the couch and pulls out her laptop, logging in to her admin account for their site.

This is the less glamorous side of the business, but necessary for growth. She skims through several messages, organizing them into different categories. Her goals included weeding out the fakes, the freeloaders, and the creepers, and finding those who would be willing to pay for their material. Not her favorite task ... but she did enjoy the occasional fan, begging for just one night alone with the two of them.

She deletes several messages and starts vetting prospective customers. She clicks on the first message, from a username she hasn't seen before on her site. As the message opens, her eyes widen and a concerned gasp escapes her lips as she sees the author use her personal name.

*Jillian? Is this Jillian? ... we need to talk*