Jill's Change of Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy his cock?" I asked.

"Oh yeah I have never felt like that before." She answered.

"You want it again?" I asked.

"Yeah but I don't think I could do it again today." Was her reply.

Jill had taken over and was now sliding back and forth on my cock. Warren had come back in to the bedroom with a drink and was now watching. He put the drink down and came over to the bed. He put his hands on Jill's arse cheeks and started to rub them. His fingers now moved between her cheeks and caressed her hole.

Jill didn't say anything and continued to ride on my cock. He was certainly having an effect on her, I imagined he was fingering he arse. Jill was moaning loudly as she succumb to another orgasm. Just as she orgasmed I could feel myself cumming and I shot my load in to her once more.

Jill slid off me and led on the bed, Warren handed her a drink and I went off to the bathroom to freshen up. When I returned Warren was on the bed and knelt astride Jill. She was once again sucking on his cock. I watched as she slid his cock in to her mouth as much as she could. This went on for a couple of minutes until Warren took over and pulled away from her mouth. He was quickly stroking his cock as Jill watched. She didn't have to wait long as Warren started to moan. He was ready to release his cum for her.

Just a few seconds later and I watched as he pushed his cock head against her mouth. Jill opened her lips and he slid the end of his cock in. Jill then took his load in to her mouth, she swallowed it down and Warren slid his cock from her mouth. He then moved off the bed and went to the bathroom. Jill got the drink from the bedside table to wash down Warren's cum.

Warren came back in and we had a little chat before she put on her panties and skirt. We went downstairs and got the rest of our clothing. We spoke about another meeting sometime soon, we all agreed that we would like to repeat it soon.

12