Jill's Decision Ch. 01: Introduction

Story Info
Jill's quiet time is interrupted by Scott.
6.5k words
4.5
42k
74

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroSteve
EroSteve
319 Followers

Jill sat "on the pot" in the darkened bathroom upstairs...quiet, away from the party. "Wow, every room in this house is big" was the only thought she could muster through the slight fog of the wine as she sat down with her shorts just past her knees, and felt the golden stream provide it's relief. "Funny," she reflected "how wine feels good both entering AND leaving your body. Stumbling in through the hallway, her need to urinate was so strong that she gave up trying to find the light switch, and instead, merely stumbled into the toilet just alongside the sink, adjacent to the tub, and got to it. In a way, the darkness was comforting.

At 38, it was, after all, her birthday party, with friends, family, and the kids' friends, but she was never "that" kind of social; it's more for the family. The neighbors, the Brekkers, had been nice enough to throw the party in her honor, thus saving her the cleanup that followed. In addition to most of the neighborhood, Amy, her 18 year old daughter, had her friends running around somewhere, "probably near the pool," she thought "in those stick-figure bikinis", and Robert, her 10 year old, had his friends with him somewhere else, probably ogling the older girls in the pool. Might have been 25-30 people all together, and it was only supposed to go to 9 pm, but here it was already nearly 11. Too many good friends, too much wine, and how to beat that combination with a mid-summer's night, right? Through her fog, Jill realized that these people actually meant something to her and Jim, and this community, well, it mattered.

But what was sticking in her head at the moment, the wine be damned, was what she and Jim had scheduled for "whenever" this party ended. He had already been gone 4 days to New York to help the other office, and at 35, well, Jill had needs that had gone unfulfilled. Thus the light blue knit-mesh bikini top holding up her ample C cups, with a mesh just loose enough to hint at the darkness of two very enriched aerolas. "Very nice", Jill thought, and in the darkness, they were full and firm in her hand as she pee'd, now cupping the orbs from below. Time had been good to her and Jim; she knew what they meant to them both. Jill's breasts were the cannon trigger for nearly every orgasm of the past 20 years of marriage.

The thought stirred Jill's core, and as her last dribbles hit the water below, her fingers slipped below the knit mesh, in and over her impossibly sensitive right nipple, generating an instantaneous response. Her aerola tightened, pushing the delicate, dark nip together and out, drawing the nerves of her breasts to center around it as it tightened, and Jill's breath stopped in her chest. She slipped a finger on either side, pressed in slightly, and closing them in a slight pinch drew it out from her chest. Her body's nervous system recognized the signal, and began flooding her outer labia with blood.

"Easy, girl. Easy." Her voice whispered in the dark. With her head drooped forward, watching, but not seeing, her jet-black hair cascaded over her shoulders and hung nearly to her elbows while a few well-pressed finger pushes against her expanding clit. It felt good. Too good. She stood ready with the toilet paper, cramping to release the last few drops, knowing how much her body's own hormones and fertility were playing a role in the moment.

When things took a turn for the weird.

The doorway she had entered from was from the balcony hallway, but across the room, through another doorway, entered a figure, a man, and Jill's embarrassment rose up for the compromising position that was soon to be discovered. Formulating her excuses, she watched, silently, hoping she might yet be undiscovered, but when he turned the corner and entered the bathroom through the only open door out, she figured it was all over.

Jill opened her mouth to begin her explanation, but no words came out. She locked up as the figure paused in front of her in the darkness, turned to her right, and placing his left arm on the sink directly in front of her...not even 2' away. Hadn't he seen her? To Jill's astonishment, he pushed his hand into his swim trunks, and fished out what looked to be a quickly-thickening man tool, pressing the shorts down with each stroke.

No fucking way.

She watched in utter amazement as this silhouette performed such an intimate act directly, and I mean DIRECTLY in front of her. His hand squeezed and pulled on the silhouette, now rapidly filling, and used his left hand to drop his shorts further, pulling his swollen sack from their confines. It was then the figure spoke: "Fuck you're a tease. Fuck you. Oh, yeah. Oh, FUCK, Amy. OH. Fuck that feels so good. You're soooooo tight. Ummm. Yes. Yeah. Good Girl."

Two things hit Jill like a freight train. First, that voice was Scott. Scott Phillips. Amy's 18 year old boyfriend. Jill and Amy had enough Mother/Daughter talks to know Amy was a virgin, and was intending to stay that way for the foreseeable future. Jill smiled as she wondered what Amy might think if she were here, witnessing the obvious results of denying this young man's needs.

Secondly, Scott was hung. Not "gee that's a nice unit" hung, but within the first 30 seconds, he was already a solid 8", thick and full, and through the dim backlighting of the room just beyond the bathroom, even Jill could see his balls expand as his hand gripped the root, providing them nowhere to go besides down and out. Jill might have spoken earlier, but for just a brief moment, this was impressive.

In a moment, Scott paused, and reached to his left, closing the door softly with a slight "click". He obviously wanted privacy.

Jill's ears relished the sounds, now completing the picture. "Fuck, Amy, someday I'm gonna pound that soft wet pussy of yours into the bed so hard you spray. I'm gonna cum so deep in you that you can taste me. Fuck. Oh. Fuck. You and those short fucking shorts...and that ass...as those tits." Scott's hand was a blur now; his head hung down, his eyes screwed tightly shut, and pressing his thighs into the sink's edge, thrusting his cock up with each push. He was literally pounding his cock.

The sight was beyond erotic, and it touched more than one nerve in the already cocked and loaded Jill. Her first thought: "That kind of treatment has got to hurt; how can that actually feel good Isn't his cock dry?" Her second thought "He's going leave a big mess here when it goes off." She smiled at her own naughtiness.

Still, her motherly side was winning. "Damned the darkness", she thought, "he has no clue I'm here, and he's obviously on a mission". What a predicament.

Jill, a practicing Psychologist, inventoried her options: 1) allow him to finish; hope he has no clue I'm here, and leaves without noticing. Yeah, right. 2) speak up, and further traumatize a young man in the middle of his masturbation. In any case, he was going to finish soon, and a light would come on, so some trauma seemed inevitable. She did not want this. None of this. And now her mind searched for any way out, politely or otherwise.

Jill chose a third, more prudent route.

She whispered "you know, I'm not sure what that thing did to deserve this kind of beating, but if you're going to kill it like that, well, do I have to be here with you?"

Scott bolted upright, his hands stopping mid-stroke, and even in the relative darkness, Jill could tell his eyes had flown open wide. He backed up towards the door, and began sputtering out "WHO'S THERE?! OH MY GOD. I'M SO SORRY. I DID NOT SEE YOU THERE!" though he had no idea to whom he was speaking.

"Easy, Scott. Take it easy. You're safe here. It's just me, Mrs. Curtis." Jill stood, pulling her shorts in the process, trying to provide Scott some immediate reassurance and safety.

"Oh, fuck, Mrs. Curtis. I mean, I'm sorry. Oh, crap, Mrs. Curtis, I'm so sorry, I..." but she cut him off "No need for apologies, Scott, it happens. We all need a little relief sometimes, and I should have said something when I saw you first enter the room."

"You watched me, then? Oh, crap, Mrs. Curtis, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to.." but again Jill's role as a Mom took over "Stop it, Scott. It's natural, o.k. No big deal. We're alone here."

Silence. He at the doorway. She still on the stool. Jill knew that kind of silence from too many of her patients. Her practice had fully informed her about mental scars. They were wounds. She knew when mental triage was necessary, whenever still waters ran deep.

"Scott, what you just did, and how you were doing it, well, that was aggressive." She immediately regretted the use of that word, but this was ad-libbing, despite her years at doing it impromptu. "I know Amy can be a tease; I've seen her and I'm glad you're, ummm, finding a way to deal with it, but I'm concerned that such a, well, "vigorous" method could actually hurt you, hon." There. Better.

Scott replied, softly "I just need to, you know, not be so worked up about her all the time. I was just trying to get a little relief, Mrs. Curtis, that's all, I promise. It just takes me a little time to, well, I'm sorry" and his voice drifted off through his uncertainty into the abyss of his youth.

Jill's training stepped up, and she was rifling through her mental catalogues of how to best manage this. "Scott, Hon, I'm just concerned for you, that's all. I know how difficult hormones can be for young men." Jill stood, pulling her bottoms up with her and took a step forward. Though she knew "about" where he was against the door, though not exactly, her left hand found his side, and she gently squeezed his right arm.

It was then that Jill realized that it was still pointed at his crotch. Scott, in his panic, had still not released his penis, and was probably reflexively still hanging on to it in the moment. She smiled. Youth and hormones, I guess.

While Jill's brains were still formulating logic and compassion for him being caught in such an obscene act, Jill's body was reacting differently. Having witnessed that act, even for a moment so closely, and how, the smell of this young man, the feel of the strength in his arms, and her already-familiar knowledge of who he was and what he meant to Amy, well, her body acted differently. It began acting as a female. JUST a female. And there's just something about that male smell that was now wafting up, filling her nostrils. Jill had no idea it was even happening.

"Look Sweety, Amy can be a tease, and you're only human, right? I know that you need THIS taken care of, but my concern is that what you do now leads to love, not the beating I witnessed a moment ago" and her words gave Scott the same smile at her humor. As she spoke them, Jill surprised even herself as her right hand trailed down Scott's and landed on the top of his shaft. He was gripping the joint of his shaft against his balls, pushing the entire column nearly vertical, probably a male response to managing that tool in the darkness. Inserting the back of her fingers between his lower tummy and his shaft, she gently pried it forward, straightening it out away from him. Jill stopped speaking, but then uttered "easy, Scott, o.k.?" as her hand gripped his cock from the top, as though she was pushing down. Her thumb was towards her, and she was focused on his thickness, the heat, gripping it slightly tighter. She felt her innards squeeze with the lewdness of the seemingly innocent act.

"Do you always masturbate so hard, Scott? I mean, doesn't that hurt?"

"No, I mean, yes, I do, and no, it doesn't. I just. I just need to, you know." Scott was searching for a handle on the moment.

Jill wasn't. Here was the way out of the embarrassment for them both. "I ask, Scott, because I can promise you that when you and Amy DO umm, get to do that, well, she's not going to feel like that. That looked like a small jackhammer with a loose bearing. A woman feels soft, and warm, and wet, sweety, much differently." Jill's right hand relaxed, and gently swept from his root to the tip of his shaft, as though she was pulling his cock off his body from the top, but with a velvety soft touch. She paused at the tip, rotating her palm over it, and his precum wetted her palm. Jill shuttered. Such an unmotherly act, but she was caught up in the moment, and still trying to combine words with actions.

Jill's hand cupped the head of this young stud's shaft, and now gripping gently again, but from the underside, stroked forward over his crown, then back towards his body. Scott's right hand dropped down off his testicles as Jill's stroke ended there. Her hand transitioned from his cock shaft to the top of his balls, then under them, gently cradling them in the moment. Scott's head turned to his left, away from Mrs. Curtis as his breath left him, and the softest of groans gave away the pleasure she had just given. She couldn't see it, but his eyes had just glazed over, locked-up between his physical needs and his girlfriend's mother's words.

Her touch was heaven, and he now only heard her softly in the distance. "Oh, my, Scott. You really are a man on the edge, aren't you?" Jill stepped into Scott's right side, as his right hand moved over his own thigh and pressed against the door behind him. Her hip pressed softly into his right hip, and her mouth moved to his right ear in almost a whisper. Jill had made a choice, as her nipples re-engorged, and her labia rubbed the increasing wetness between them. Bringing her left hand up to his shoulder, she continued "I want you to follow my lead here, o.k.? Let me show you how to do this softly. Gently. So you don't hurt yourself or Amy, o.k.?" Jill was gently palpating Scott's heavy sac now, smoothly manipulating his swollen and primed testicles in their sac, and his erection, if it had faltered slightly, had now fully returned. Scott could only whisper "o.k."

Jill turned practical. "First, baby, you need this to be lubricated. Do you seriously not stop long enough to find any lotion or something?" Jill didn't wait for any answer. She backed off a half step, turned her head to the right, reaching into the drawers, hoping to find anything suitable for what was to come. The top drawer had several small tubes of something. She approached him in another step with "step forward, baby", and Scott moved forward just enough for Jill to crack the door, allowing a sliver of light into the room on his left. Jill's second choice was exactly what she needed "Aquaphor. Perfect." She pushed the door closed with her right arm under his, and gently pinning Scott against it again, reassumed the prior position. "This stuff is amazing, Scott. It's mostly lanolin, won't dry out, and has exactly the feel you will get with Amy. Now, hold out your hand."

In the dark again, Scott moved his left hand up until Jill held it open and flat. She placed the tip of the tube on his palm, and Scott could feel her squeezing out a generous "rope". "It's melting point is just below that of your body, Scott, so it will feel sticky until it gets heated up. Here. Feel." Jill moved his hand back down to his member, and said "just hold it in place for a moment, o.k.?" Scott squeezed his shaft. The stickiness was unpleasant, and he could immediately feel it's viscosity. "Just be patient and hold it there, baby." Jill squeezed her hand over Scott's, and 10 seconds later "o.k. now, slowly move it around, Baby."

Scott's hands moved forward, then back, and he realized how the oil had already covered half of his shaft. With a twist, he easily coated the other half, and Jill's hands guided him to the swollen knob at the end. "Good boy. You're going to love this, baby boy." Her smile was back in Scott's right ear. Jill's right hand was also coated in the slick lotion now as she joined Scott's hand over his cock, cupping the head, and she tightly drew his crown through the "O" formed by her thumb and first finger. His cock pulsed, and Jill felt it.

"Feels good, right?" Jill was moving into the role of seductress, and she knew it. Her pussy pulsed, tingled, and the wetness there was now amply evident. Scott's eyes shut, and dropping his head slightly onto her right shoulder, he groaned his appreciation for the newfound sensations.

"Slowly, baby. Slowly, o.k. This is how Amy's going to feel, Scott. Isn't this better?" Jill's right hand slid towards Scott's groin until she contacted his hand. He lifted his digits, intertwining their hands over his meat.

So erotic.

Jill allowed her hand and his to stroke his full length to the root, then hers dropped onto his balls, pressing them flat and down. Jill was heating up. She moved her mouth into his right ear, and her words melted into him in a faint whisper "and this is how you'll feel when you're all the way inside her." She bounced his heavy sacs slowly for effect. Scott's right arm left the door, and wrapped around Jill's waist, pressing, then thrusting in short jerks as they both stepped away from the door, back towards the sink.

Jill felt the motion and two steps into it, pressed her hips onto Scott's right thigh to slow his advance. Her hand continued to slowly stroke him, and she moved her left arm around his shoulder and up to his neck "Easy, Scott. Slowly. Let it build for her, o.k.? I promise you'll be o.k. here." They were now in front of the vanity and mirror, just about past it, at the juncture of the vanity and toilet again.

Scott's breathing was deep. Heavy. Just like she wanted him. Jill continued her gentle manipulations over the entire length of his cock, but now there was another issue to deal with. Scott's shorts had fallen, and as she put her hips to Scott's thighs, Jill's crotch rested full against his right thigh, separated only by her thin boy shorts. Her lips pressed slightly open as the wetness now saturating the thin shorts directed the heat and pressure into her open sex. Jill knew from experience what that new smell was, but to Scott, it was a pheromone bomb. That, plus Jill couldn't help it, and was slowly pressing, then relenting, then pressing her swollen sex into his thighs in the process. As she stroked his manhood to full erection, she was now humping his leg.

For a moment, they just stood there and took it all in. Scott's left hand now on the sink's edge, his head slightly drooped and resting in Jill's right shoulder. Her right hand softly administering to his swollen, leaking member, full erect and pointing out at a 90 degree angle to his body. Her sweltering pussy scraping over the few millimeters of pressure she exerted on his thigh.

Jill's mouth was back in Scott's right ear again. "Scott, have you ever felt Amy before? You know, here?" As she asked, Jill pressed her swollen mons into his thigh for emphasis. The pressure caused another small current of fluids to release inside her, and she leaked obscenely onto his thigh.

"No. I haven't. She's not ready to. Umm. She said.." but Jill took more control. Her left hand moved down Scott's back, down his left arm, peeling it from her back, where he was squeezing her tightly into him now, and ended up over his hand. She grasped the back of his hand, and moved it down her side over her ass cheek, and into her shorts, just above her left hipbone. "Promise me, young man. No one knows about this, o.k.?" Scott's mind was jelly. His cock surged again as her fingers swept over the head, scooping up the precum and sliding back to his balls. "Yes, Mrs. Curtis. I promise. Oh. I promise, o.k.?"

"You know how good THIS feels now, right?" and her hand stroked from the base of his cock to the tip. "Well, imagine that feeling coming from HERE." Her left hand guided him down over her clean-shaven mons until his first fingers moved the nub aside that was her clit. "Oh, Fuck. OH. FUCK." Jill shivered. That touch. There. Scott stopped, and swept his fingers over the swollen nub. Jill's insides contracted, and more fluid pressed forward. "Lower, Baby, keeping going." Jill's hands were wrapped around Scott's knob now, spinning slightly, reveling in the heat of his erection when his fingers separated the swollen lips and dipped softly into the pond she was holding back there.

EroSteve
EroSteve
319 Followers
12