Jill's Decision Ch. 01: Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Jill's turn to groan, and she buried her head into Scott's right shoulder, biting his neck as the first small flood gate quivered loose. His fingers were instantly coated. "Oh. Oh. Good boy. Goooooood boy." She was chewing on his neck now. Moving her right hand from Scott's balls, Jill leaned back onto the wall piece between the vanity and the toilet, pushing her shorts down to the floor as she lifted her left leg onto the toilet top and opened herself up to the depth of his fingers. Scott followed. "More, baby, ok..? More for Mommy."

Shit. That wasn't supposed to come out. Her right hand quick found his cock again as Scott thrust forward, the tip bounced off her right thigh. His fingers were digging deeply into her open canal, and Jill's mouth hung open with the welcome invasion, waiting for the clouds to part and the sun to shine through. As high on the edge as she was, he was young, and this wasn't going to happen without the right pieces in place.

Jill knew what that was.

She moved her left hand back onto Scott's neck, grabbed a handful of hair, and pulling his head back up, licked from his collarbone to his throat, then over to his ear, kissing her way there. "Ask for them, Scott. Do it. I know you want to feel them in your mouth, the same way you look at Amy's in that teeny tiny bikini." Jill's nipples were on fire.

"Oh, Fuck. Mrs. C. I. Fuck. You are so, wet, Mrs. C. I want to see them. Please?" He was speaking up at the ceiling.

Ahh. So cute. "See them nothing, you little fuck. You're going to do exactly what I say, understand?"

"Yes, Mrs. Curtis. Yes." Scott was thrusting his hips forward, Jill's hands following every contour. "Slow down, Scott." He did, and she was back in control, though the heat from his cock told her he wasn't far off now.

"Gently, Scott, o.k.?" Jill stood upright slightly, removing her left hand from his hair, and reaching behind her neck, untied the simple knot holding up her bikini top. The knit fabric slipped smoothly down the mound of her breasts, then caught on her nipples acting as spears in the soft fabric loopholes.

Jill moved her left hand back around Scott's neck, pulling him lower, towards her left breast. "Suck".

She couldn't see it, but she pictured it in her head, eyes closed. The fabric slipped off and Scott's mouth slowly enveloped her left nipple with its warmth. Her pussy flooded in response, and Scott's fingers began a slow, methodic probing. The eroticism of having her daughter's boyfriend now teasing her nipple with his tongue, pulling it out as his fingers swam between her labia, and her hand pulled smoothly on this very respectable piece of cock-meat gave her warmth and chills at the same time, radiating down her core, connecting her clit with her nipples, with her hand on his cock. Fuck that would feel good inside her right about now. Fuck...so close. Scott's tongue gave way to his mouth sucking in the nipple, then the aerola, and then his tongue swam around the outer skin of her breast.

Jill was in heaven. But that's when Scott's breathing stopped, and the slow, pulsing rhythm of his hips pressed forward.

It was time. Jill's right hand moved down Scott's shaft and gently cupped his nuts to confirm they were drawing up, pressing into his root, primed to release his seed. They felt hot in her hand now.

Jill's only thought was "o.k. no mess. No mess." If what she suspected was a small river of cum to issue forth, a mess there would be, and there would be no way to explain that in the bathroom or on her shorts.

She had found them when sitting earlier, searching for the toilet paper. Dixie cups. Directly above the toilet on the shelf. "O.k., well, that's going to have to work" she thought. Jill's left arm swept up, scanned the shelf to her left, and finding them, pulled one down sharply from the canister holder. It was one of those 3 oz cups. Very small.

Scott took in a deep breath of air, and as he pulled his hips back, Jill spread her legs wide, allowing his fingers even deeper access to her canal, but moved her left hand under his head, and pulling his cock slightly to his right, put it more in line with her to face her pussy.

"Push it all out for Mommy, baby." Scott grunted, as an animal in rut might do, when he thrust his hips forward, and the first long rope of precum exited his hole. Jill had moved her left hand to the tip of his cockhead, aligning the cup to collect each successive stream of his cum while her right hand stroked him slightly downwards. Moment after moment, time after time, Scott relented, then pressed forward, then coiled his internal organs around another deep, long blast of his seed. Jill was squeezing her pussy around his fingers, relishing the feeling; relishing her control of this stud and his life-giving juices. Jill was enraptured by how his cock had swollen further still for this moment, and how she could feel each pulse through his shaft.

With each new pulse of his cock, each new stream of his cum, Jill relished the moments. "So much cum, Baby...good boy. Good boy for Mommy." Jill was enraptured in the moment as well.

Her finger was inside the cup, just slightly, feeling the warmth pour out over it and collect in the bottom. Scott's thrusts were subsiding, his mouth feebly attached to her distended nipple, and his fingers now just resting inside her, but Jill wasn't done, not by a long shot. She wanted the rest of this fantasy, if only for a moment.

"Taste it, baby. Taste Mommy." Jill switched hands, her right hand now holding the cup at the end of his turgid stick, and using her left hand, lifted his up from her pussy and into his mouth as he left her breast. "So good, right?" She watched as Scott licked, then smelled, then devoured the cream covering his three fingers. Jill felt another small twinge of his cock, and the last expression of his seed dribble into the cup.

They stood motionless in the darkness, the reality setting in.

"Stand up, Scott." She placed the cup on the sink's edge, mindful of its position, and held him closely in her arms, her breasts now pressing into his shirt. "You o.k.?" Get him talking, Jill. Anything.

It only took Scott a moment to respond "Yeah. Yes. I'm o.k. That was, um."

"Wonderful" Jill entoned, needing to set the pace for him.

"No, I was going to say, uh...incredible, Mrs. C. I mean. Mommy."

In the dark, Jill blushed. Fuck. Should not have let that out.

Jill wrapped both arms around Scott, pulling him closer as the stood. Scott's softening cock slipped gently into the crevice between her legs, pressing it's warmth into her lips, tracing the remains of his cum down her thigh, and she couldn't help but smile as she whispered in his right ear "naughty boy." His arms surrounded her ribcage now, squeezing the supple flesh, exploring. "Now get back to Amy and your friends, o.k.?"

Jill leaned back on the sink's edge, feeling her breasts peel off his shirt, still very engorged, their nipples energized. She heard him pull up his shorts. "You o.k., Scott?"

"Yes, Mrs. Curtis. I'm o.k. Ummm. Thank you?" It was more probing than reassuring.

"You're welcome, Scott. Our secret, o.k.?" She watched the door open and close, clicking shut behind her.

Jill was on fire. Fuck. "Mommy." God Damned it. Keep it locked up, Jill, o.k.? Her nipples had rebounded, and the short jolt of electricity they got from remembering his use of that word fired straight to her clit, now overly-engorged. Her fingers followed, and she shut her eyes, spreading the cream of her own juices into her swollen sex. Jill had not had an orgasm, and it was way overdue.

The effect was immediate. Here, without anyone to manage or interrupt her, her sex flamed up, and Jill felt it's distant rumbling, a thunderstorm just off the horizon. Her nipples ached, her abdomen squeezed tightly, and another finger slipped inside as she lowered herself onto the carpet.

Jill lay on the bathroom carpet now, her left foot on the toilet, her right on the floor in front of it and thrusting her sex up, she drove all three fingers into her as her pussy lips clamped around them. She was frothing her lubrication, and every sense was heightened. "Stupid James. Stupid fertility. Stupid Scott. Stupid pussy. Stupid orgasm..." Jill brought her left hand to mouth to lick it, and in that moment, it hit her hard. That memory.

Jill could taste her juices.

Oh, to be sure, it was Scott's musk from his cock and balls, but that memory...it was still fresh.

That day. She hadn't meant it, but it happened. She shouldn't have come home early. Sheila was their babysitter, 20 and in college, but fuck, that smile, that long, red hair, those amazing hips, and oh my God, those tits. She watched them bounce gently, just like a porn star's tits...slightly heaving up and in, down and out, as she rode him on the couch, each downstroke extending those amazing nipples in an erotic dance. Jill stepped through the foyer silently to watch Sheila riding all 7 or 8 inches of her boyfriend's cock as her red hair bounced almost in rhythm with those spectacular tits, her breasts capped by small half-orbs of nippled eroticism. She was in heat.

Sheila noticed from her peripheral vision, and knew a Mom in heat when she saw one.

"Oh, Fuck, Robert. Fuck, yes. Such a nice cock, babe. So deep. Soooooo deeeeep." Sheila was looking over Robert's shoulders, but talking to Jill. She paused her fuck of this stud on the couch, sat deeply onto his cock, and whispered into his left ear.

"Hi, Mrs. Curtis. Home early?"

Jill couldn't speak. This game had been going on for months now. Sheila discreetly dropping hints about her sexuality with her boyfriend. She would have stopped, but it didn't take a scientist to see how intently Mrs. Curtis listened, especially when they were driving her back to her house.

"Have you ever done that, Mrs. Curtis?" Insert whatever lewd, sexual act you could think of here...a blowjob, public sex, licking his ass, masturbating, toys, a threesome. "Gawd...I think that'd be sooooo hot" and with this, Sheila would exit the car leaving a hot and bothered Jill to drive the 10 miles home.

Back on the carpet floor in a dark bathroom, the memory of that night drove new heat into Jill's pussy. Clenching, she felt minor vibrations begin as her orgasm neared. Her memory fast-forwarded through how Sheila never stopped riding his cock. How she stretched out her hand to bring Jill to them. How she moved her hand to Sheila's breasts as she gently began to ride Robert's cock again. The look in his eyes when she looked down to watch his cock sliding effortlessly into her, then back out. How wet and shiny it was. That full bush of hair of his she had soaked with her pussy juices.

Jill's hand were pounding into her cunt now, as her mind fast-forwarded again through that night's events. Sheila's hands lowering Jill's dress skirt. Her mouth surrounding Jill's nipples, and the feel of Robert's hands on Jill's ass. Within moments, Jill was undressed, kissing Sheila, as Robert's fingers probed her smooth cunt lips, seeking the liquid inside.

Fast forward again, and Sheila and Jill were on each side of Robert's cock, their mouths taking turns surrounding it, licking up to the purple crown, meeting in a kiss, then back on and down his thick, veinous shaft. Jill pressed her mouth over his balls, then up and around his cock to slurp Sheila's juices from his hairy bush. So pungent. So musky. Such a turn-on.

Fast forward again, and Jill saw herself underneath Sheila in a 69 on the edge of the bed, Sheila's tight, red bush tickling her chin as she licked the remnants of his previous cum from her slit, mixed with Sheila's own juices. So pungent, but fuck she tasted so good. Sheila heard her moan, and pressed her pussy into Jill's face as her own orgasm flowed, sealing her entrance around Jill's mouth, letting her taste him...taste Robert's seed from before.

Jill was burning inside. Fast forward one last time. Jill's ass was on the edge of the bed. Sheila's pussy was still over her on her face, the juices mixed with Robert's cum sliding over her tongue, and now, she remembered the feel of Robert's cock pumping, pressing, fucking her hard and deep as his girlfriend held her ankles and helped spread Jill's legs wide for him. Jill was so exposed, and Robert was so very, very deep inside on each stroke.

Jill couldn't breathe. Laying on the bathroom floor, she remembered Robert's last thrust, ending at her cervix, pressing into her womb, cumming endlessly in her. Every spurt. Every pulse. She remembered how hard her inside twisted when she came from him emptying his seed in her that afternoon.

Jill knew her way back to that memory exactly. Her left hand reached up and found the dixie cup. She lay with her back flat, and holding it with her right hand, dipped two fingers from her left hand into the still warm nectar. It was so full. Fuck, that kid comes a lot. She brought her fingers to her mouth, and painted her lips. In the dark, the stickiness...the sweet saltiness coated her lips, and her tongue reached out and through the shiny gloss to taste.

As Robert's seed coated her tongue, Jill's pussy spasmed. She spread the rest of her cum-coated fingers across her face, over her cheeks, and into her nose. The sticky, sweet, musky smell was overwhelming from her pussy and Scott's cum. This was what she wanted. What she needed.

Jill dipped the same two fingers into Scott's cup of man-seed, closed and pursed her lips as though she were applying lipstick, and again liberally coated her lips with it, but kept them closed.

Arching her back again, Jill lifted her right leg, spreading it out, having the effect of opening her pussy to the air. Her left leg still on the toilet, she was past masturbating, her legs farther apart, her pussy pointed straight up and open, and her left hand fluttering across her clit. The sperm soaked digits slipped easily, and Jill fell farther back into the memory. But this time, with Sheila squatting her cum-soaked pussy over her lips, it was Scott slamming that wonderful length of sperm-giving meat deep inside her.

Jill knew she'd do it. It was what she wanted to feel...to taste...right now. As her fingers kept their pace across her clit, Jill reached down to her pussy, carefully holding the cup, and waited for her orgasm to approach. She gave her body full license now, and let the memories spur her on. She could feel Robert's body slapping into her, but it was Scott's cock now, thick and demanding. The warmth of Sheila's pussy, Scott's hardness probing past her cuntal wall, shifting her cervix aside, and then, she felt the waves of her orgasm begin far offshore, but were approaching fast.

Jill remembered how Sheila squeezed her insides tight, how Robert's cum dribbled from her well-used cunt directly over Jill's tongue and into her waiting mouth. So good. So fucking hot. Robert was buried inside her...breeding her.

Jill opened her lips, tasting Scott's cum, and allowed the waves of her orgasm to begin crashing ashore.

Her left hand dropped from her clit to her swollen sex hole, spreading her lips open with three fingers as it began contracting, and her right hand inverted the cup with Scott's semen, splashing some onto her clit, her slit, but mostly just draining into her depths as they convulsed. The feeling was overwhelming, and Jill's mouth feel into a silent scream.

Jill's left hand flew to her right nipple and spun, pushed, pulled it further erect as her right hand pushed Scott's cum deeper. Her legs were straight up in the air, and her body quivered. Her mind saw Scott fucking into her now, gasping for air as he bottomed out with his cock buried deep inside her.

In the darkness, Jill couldn't help it, the words just issued out from her in the moment. "Do it, baby. Do it. Cum in me. Cum in Mommy. Good Boy. Good Boy. Oh. Fuck. Good boy for Mommy." She felt Scott's shaft pulsing, and each pulse generated a new quiver in her vaginal canal.

She was letting him have her. She was fantasizing about Scott impregnating her. Breeding her. There on the bathroom floor.

Jill's legs found the floor, her pussy seeping Scott's seed, and her skin flushed from the few quakes that her orgasm left behind.

"Holy Fuck. Where did THAT come from."

Jill needed to cool down and collect herself. This was her daughter's boyfriend, and she was supposed to be the adult here. The room was deadly silent.

12