Jill's Decision Ch. 02: Advanced Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott was dumb-struck, and his shaft bounced wildly seeking the warm wetness that had just spurred his lust short of release. Jill pushed him onto the bed, his butt bouncing as his weight redistributed him against the mattress.

"You can have that again whenever you want, Scott, dear, but right now, Mommy has needs that you're going to fill." With those words, Jill was removing her shorts, and placed her right hand on Scott's abdomen as she climbed onto the bed, kneeling on his right side, throwing her right leg over him to straddle his thighs. Both hands moved up his, moving his arms above his head, and she weakly held him in position there as her sex advanced up the middle, first contacting his swollen testicles.

"Not a word, young man. Understand? Our secret?"

"Scott stared into her wild eyes. "Yes, Ma'am."

"Yes, Mommy, Scott. O.k.? Ask me, Scott. Ask me" and Jill pumped the mound of her pussy into his balls, his erection pointed at the ceiling in front of her.

"Please, Mrs. Curtis. Please?"

"Please, what Scott? Be specific." She had lowered her head, and her mouth was an inch off his now, her lips shining the red gloss in the dim light. He could almost taste her.

"Please do it. I want to feel you."

"Nuh-uh, Scott. You're not asking right. Try again."

Scott understood. "Please. Mommy. I want to feel you there." Jill's pussy gushed, and as she lowered her head to Scott's cheek, her splayed-out pussy slid up his balls and over the length of his shaft, trapping him there in the heat and wetness of that space. "Good boy. Good, good boy. Now, focus on how I feel, Scott." Jill slid her hands onto his chest, lifting herself slightly, and with her small frame perched just above him, began oscillating the length of her slit over his cock shaft. She was open wide, her labia stretched out around each side, as she massaged his length from the base at his balls to where his tip stopped just short of entering her.

Scott's eyes screwed shut with the pleasure, and he pressed his back muscles tight, lifting his core towards her, heightening the smooth contact. Jill was dancing on the edge. This stud. Those veiny veins over each delicious inch. Her wetness. The heat. That delicious, swollen head pressed so near her velvet home for it.

"Ask me again, Baby Boy."

Scott wasted no time. "Please Mommy. Please. Mommy. Please let me in." The phrase spurred Jill on. On her next stroke up his length, Jill arched her back just enough to allow Scott's corona to pop in, held in place tightly by her contracting vaginal sphincter. Jill moaned, inhaled, then moaned again. The orgasm she was hoping to stave off wasn't cooperating, and minor tremors were already squeezing his shaft in response to the invasion.

She lay prone again, her breasts pressing into Scott's chest through the flimsy material covering them, hoping to pause in the act, but Scott's hands had moved to her side, and gripping her waist, he pressed her up, then held her, as he arched himself up, fully lubricated and sliding forth, embedding himself inside her in a deep, deep rut.

Jill felt every contour as the diameter of her sex expanded to accommodate his considerable girth, and deep in her mind, it told her he was considerable, indeed. Jill was being stretch just the way she liked it. The wetness she had already applied to his muscled spear eased him in, though tightly, the rim of her canal sealing the path completely. She felt every vein, every millimeter against her walls, until the tip of his crown was pushing her cervix aside. Her mouth opened in a silent scream, but it only came out as another long, drawn-out moan.

"Oh, Fuck. Bigger than Jim" she thought. "Maybe even a little thicker." What she noticed most was how prominent his corona was...that wonderful, bulbous head that spear-headed into her depth, pushing her vaginal walls aside as he entered here. "Wonderful." She couldn't stop this now. Her first orgasm crested from somewhere near her vaginal walls, radiating out through her abdomen and flying over her breasts. The sensation of her cervix being nudged with each new stroke spurred the flutters inside her again, and the fluids that she gave flooded past Scott's buried member through her inner and outer lips, tight against his shaft, coating their union, and coating his sac, now primed firmly against the root of his cock.

"Oh, Scott. Fuck. Fuck me, baby boy. Fuck Mommy." Jill was nearly erect above him now, squeezing her pussy around his member buried inside, while Scott's hands reached around her back, untying the lower half of her bikini top. Sensing his need, she lifted it over her head while he lifted his torso, removing his T-shirt in the process. Jill's hands cradled each side of Scott's face as she let her lips find his in their first deep, intimate kiss. He watched the red-coated lips move towards him in slow motion as she closed her eyes, pressing her breasts into his chest, her tongue seeking his. Scott flexed his shaft inside, and she cooed her approval, removing her lips, then kissing again, then again and again.

Jill was lost in ecstasy now. She hardly felt Scott's hands over her back, then sliding down each breast, squeezing them, pressing them in as they kissed, she only felt it further heightening their union. She didn't notice when he pressed her to the side, rolling on top of her. She only knew that he went deeper now with the force of gravity separating her outstretched legs, and how, when he bottomed-out inside of her, her pussy had never felt so warm, so used, and so full with every nerve being touched, then touched again. She relished the loud slapping noise as he fucked into her, his balls pressing obscenely into the space above her aching asshole, and she couldn't hear any sounds when his lips again found her distended nipples, teasing each one in turn. She only knew she was lost in the moment...lost in the age-old act of a man breeding a woman.

As her next orgasm began, the words went off in her head as a distant neon light.

Breeding.

Fuck.

That was it. She was being bred.

Her mind screamed through the darkness that she had long ago left her pills. Her fertility was still evident. She remembered the quick calculation she had done a day or so ago. Was it 12 days then since her period? 13? Fuck THIS was her peak ovulation. Now. Fuck, how could she be so stupid as to forget protection? To not remember a condom, or her diaphragm. Anything?!

For a moment in time, she was caught between the worlds. For just one moment, she fantasized about Scott's cum pouring into her. Scott becoming the father after she and Jim had been so careful recently. With each successive wave of her orgasm overtaking her, she had less thought, and more emotion. She shook to her core, so much that she couldn't breathe, and waited for Scott to relent so she could tell him.

But she didn't. The pleasure and the pain...too intense to speak now. Her hands roamed over his back and rested on his ass cheeks, feeling the muscles flex with each driving motion down and into her, pulling him into her even deeper, if that was even possible. There, in the darkness, Jill opened up her body to him, and instead of warning him about the potential risk, she rolled her head back, smiling, and merely basked in how she knew nature was driving him. He was young, fit, and physically able to breed her, and like a champion claiming an unknown prize, she let him proceed. The decision only took a moment, but it took a lifetime.

Scott's pumping was deeper now, forceful, purposeful, and his breathing told Jill everything she needed to know. "Oh, yes, Baby. So close now, Scott. Good Baby boy for Mommy."

"Oh, Mrs. C. I'm so close. Fuck. I'm so close. So close. Gonna cum. Fuck. Oh...Fuck."

Jill wrapped her legs around his ass, and her hands pulled his head down so she could whisper into his ear "Just let it go for me, Scott. Cum in Mommy's pussy, baby boy. Cum on, cum in me. Cum deep in Mommy, o.k.? Let me feel it all in there. I want it."

Scott's lungs suddenly filled with air, emptied completely, shrinking his torso, and his arms dug under Jill's back, pressing her breasts tightly into his chest. His ass lifted high, then flexed in a tight compression, driving him as deep as nature could allow. Jill's legs parted high above her now, obscenely poised to either side, as her pussy expanded with his last, deep invasion. She felt his already swollen shaft pump up again, sending new waves of pleasure into her core, and now, rooted together, she felt each contraction of that deliciously hard man-meat send stream after stream of warm, life-giving sperm against her cervix, hot and potent, no doubt flooding the entrance to her womb, leaving a life-giving puddle of fertility just waiting for her body to consume.

Her words caught in her throat with the waves of pleasure that followed, as each partner, Scott and Jill, cycled their bodies through the motions of insemination, grunting their satisfaction in the dark. He driving down and in; she spreading wide and thrusting up to match him.

Scott collapsed, exhausted. He used his elbows to hold his weight up as his hands fed her breasts up and into his lips. His ball were still churning. They were aching from the exertion, but tightly pressing forth new semen, sensitive beyond belief. "Easy, Scott, gentle. Oh, my fucking God, so sensitive, my sweet, baby boy. Gentle, please, gentle." He could feel each tongue-swirl over her nipple generate another squeeze around his cock, and his balls responded in kind with yet another wave of orgasmic fluids. He was listening to her breath her way down with each new sensation.

After another few minutes, Jill smiled, kissed him deeply, and with his cock now shriveling in the tunnel, uttered "Good boy. Good boy for Mommy." Her legs were cramping, still held high above his waist, crooked at the knees as her feet rested on his ass. "YOU...are a very good student."

"Now...Up, Mister. You've got to get back to the party, or you'll be missed." They had been resting for the better part of a half hour. As he pulled out, Jill quickly lifted her hips and bunched the blankets under her, holding the liquid gold inside for as long as she could.

Scott was clueless as to why. "Aren't you coming with me?" he asked. That's cute, she thought. "No, sweetie. I'm going to rest a moment, o.k.?" After he dressed, he turned to her and the words came out softly "Umm, Mrs. C., uh, do you think that, well, maybe, we might have another lesson some day?"

Jill held out her hand as he approached. "Kiss me." Scott leaned down, and their lips again entwined. "You can count on it, Scott. I have a few more things you need to know."

She saw his smile, and watched as he closed the door behind him.

"o.k., Jill. NOW what?" This was not a predicament she thought she would find herself in anytime soon, and there were questions that needed answers, the least of which was how to manage Amy, but also how to manage this new equation with Scott?

Her fertility? "Well, I guess nature will manage that." As she moved off the bed, a small waterfall of sperm exited her well-used, reddened hole, transferred to her thigh, and quickly ran down the entire length of her leg before she could even get fully standing.

12