Jill's Decision Ch. 07: The Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill snapped out of it first. "Amy, o.k. I get what you're saying. But if you AREN'T pregnant right now? Then what?"

Amy stood and looked at the clock. It was 11:45. Her father was due home for lunch any minute. She pulled her halter top up and off right in front of her mother, exposing her breasts, and shucked her shorts down to the floor. They both puddled at her mother's feet. Her breasts stretched up and out as she pulled her hair behind her in a ponytail, slipping the tight rubber band around it and pressing it towards her head to keep things put.

"If I'm not now, Mom, I will be soon, very soon.

Amy approached her mother, still sitting, on her right side, and bent slightly to speak more directly at her. "Anyway, today, you have a choice, Mother." Amy pushed her fingers into her mother's hair, tightening her grip slightly, and pulling her head up from its downward gaze. "You can keep him here in the kitchen with you, or you can bring him to me." and moving her lips now into Jill's right ear, whispered "I'm going upstairs now. I'll be in his bed, waiting."

If she were standing, Jill's legs would have given out, and she would have hit the floor.

Amy stood erect again, still holding her mother's hair tightly in her hand, pulling slightly to assert her dominance, and nudged her pelvis towards her mom. "Feel me. Feel how wet I am?" Amy waited, standing still and imposing now, as the fingers from Jill's left hand lifted and gently pressed into Amy's lips, easily entering the wetness there just below her clit. She slid them down slightly, amazed at the amount of fluid she was leaking, and let her middle finger press into and around the entrance to her sex. She felt Amy's cuntal sphincter squeeze shut just around her invading digit, coating it with the heat.

Jill's face was near her daughter's crotch again. She could feel the heat emanating from her. She could smell her sex amp'ing up. "Pull it out now, Mother, slowly, and watch. Tell me what you see." Jill retracted her finger, wet up to the second knuckle, and watching as it exited, a long, viscous string of Amy's wetness hung on, stretching at least 4" before she stopped. It began to sling down in a loose loop.

"Tell me, Mom. What does THAT mean, hmm?"

Jill's pussy throbbed at the comment, filling instantly with her own desires. Amy was not only in heat, she was at her prime fertility. "It means you're fertile, Amy. Your body is ready right now."

Amy relished how easily her mother slipped into this role. "Ready for what, Mother."

"Ready to be fertilized." Amy smiled, her eyes closed.

"Give me another word for that, Mom."

"Inseminated." Jill was trying to avoid the act itself.

"That's right, Mom. My period was 14 days ago today. I should be at my peak fertility as we speak. Give me another word for what's going to happen today, Mother."

"Bred, Amy. You're ready to be b-bred."

"That's right, Mother. THAT'S the word I'm looking for. And who's going to breed me, Mother?"

"Your father." Jill couldn't help it. She pushed two fingers back into Amy, well past her knuckle, stimulating her overheat interior.

"Who's my father, Mom?"

"Jim. My husband."

"Good girl, Mother." Amy reached down, pulling Jill's fingers from her pussy. She turned them up and put them into Jill's waiting mouth. "Taste me again, Mother." Watching her, Amy turned and walked over to the banister, her hips subtle swing with each step of those long legs accentuating her femininity. "It's still your choice, Mom. You can keep him here with you, but you won't. You'll want to watch, won't you? You'll be bringing him up to me, won't you, Mom? I promise I'll let you watch." She turned and advanced up the stairs, her ass swaying seductively with each step as her mother watched from the kitchen table.

Jim arrived less than 4 minutes later, as Jill was setting her coffee cup in the sink, pulling her robe back closed. He snuck up behind her, slipped both hands around her waist, and gently kissed her on the neck. The intimacy surprised her, and as his hands slipped inside her robe, hoping to maybe set something right with her again, she stopped him, holding both hands from any further advance. "Umm, where's Amy, Hon?"

"She's upstairs, Jim."

"Oh, thank God. Can we talk, please? You and I need some quality time together, Jill, before this really gets out-of-hand."

Yes, Jim, we can. But first, I need you to do something for me, o.k.?"

"What, Hon? Anything."

Time stood still for Jill. She could claim Jim back, right here, right now. All she would have to do is open her robe, bend over, and let Jim's hardness into her. He was already poking her from behind, through his slacks, and it felt good, familiar. He has such a nice cock. Jill remembered that, but now, each time she pictured his erection, it quickly became the vision where he was inside their daughter, wet with her juices, and she was seeing it sliding in and out of their Amy's pink, inner lips forming that tight seal, stretching out around him, rippling with each vein as he retracted.

"Hon?" Jim asked, the silence combined with the delay was eating him up.

Jill turned back to him, looking up into his face "Do you love me, Jim? I mean, really love me?"

"Yes, Hon, of course. You know that, don't you?"

"Promise me you'll never leave me, Jim. Say it."

"Yes, Babe. I promise. I could never leave you." Jill hugged him deeply, wrapping her arms around his waist, pushing her head into his chest.

Jill pushed him back slightly, reached out her right hand for his left, and said "follow me, please."

At the top of the steps, Jill stopped at the entrance to their bedroom with Jim directly behind her. "Close your eyes, Hon." Jim did. Jill turned the doorknob, pushed it open, and walked the 3 steps with Jim behind her to the back of the bed. Amy lay on her back on top of the comforter, naked, her hips at the very end of the bed, splayed open widely as her knees were bent above and wide, opening her gash for her mother to see and everyone to smell. She was smiling wickedly at her mother with her father in tow. Jill brought her husband between Amy's outstretched legs "Kneel down, Jim, please?" He did.

Amy's voice took control as her right hand stretched out and landed on her father's head, pushing her fingers through his curly, salt and pepper hair, pulling him into the treasures she fully intended for him. "Good girl, Mother. Daddy, I want you to taste me, please." Jim opened his eyes to see his lips just a moment away from Amy's overheated cunt. He wasted no time. He quickly gathered her flowing juices on his tongue, savoring the warm, wet nectar.

Jill remembered that Amy was right; he needed no prodding whatsoever.

His hands moved onto her lower thighs, then quickly into the spaces just beside her thighs and each inflamed labia. As he pressed in and spread her open, she flowered, sexual, opening up the deep pink interior for his delight. Amy moaned softly, whispering "So good, Daddy. Taste me. Taste all of me, Daddy. Make me ready."

Time and time again, Jim moved his tongue through her valley, over her clit, wrapping around it several times, then returning to the open hole to taste her essence, feeling each quiver she gave, hinting at her own orgasm. Eventually, he began to stand, his erection clearly wanting to participate here.

Amy felt him rise up. "Dad, stop. Stop right there. Mother, help him undress first, please." Jim was holding Amy's legs up and apart, and felt Jill approach him from behind. No one said a word as Jill reached around him, unbuckling his pants, letting them fall to the floor. She knelt on the floor behind him, pulling on each foot as he raised them up one at a time, and she removed each sock. Standing, Jill's hands followed up his thighs, reaching in front, and lowering his briefs over and around his cock. They hit the floor under him. He stood naked from the waist down.

"His shirt and tie, Mother. Remove them too, please. I want all of Daddy naked for me today, don't you?"

Jill acknowledge the command in her silence. She reached in front, expertly loosening and removing his tie, then each button of his shirt until he gave each hand free for her to take it from his body.

"Daddy. Are you ready for me now?"

Jim tried speaking, but his cock was bounding in front of him, dripping it's precum. Amy's eyes lowered and noticed "I'll take that as a yes, Daddy."

"Mom, I want you to help us, please. Daddy's holding my legs up, so do you mind helping him for me, please? I need him inside me now."

Jill was a zombie behind him, and heard her Mistress' command. After all, wasn't that the role Amy had over her now? Mistress? She had come this far, and with her hormones on fire and her psyche burning out through her brain, Jill wanted to see this, wanted to watch her inner slut do this for the educated, sophisticated mother watching from outside her body.

Her right hand slipped around Jim's waist, softly gripping his cock at the base where his balls were already pursed and pushing through their scrotal sac into his groin. As Jim began lowering his trunk, Amy lay her head back, knowing her mother would sense intuitively where her sex was, and trusting her to aim her husband's cock true. She was helping her, knowingly. Willingly.

Jim gained his own awareness now of who his daughter was. As if the last two days hadn't made it clear enough. He slowed down, relishing this moment. He knew Jill was getting off on it. He could hear her breathing behind him; feeling her breath on his back. She was equally charged. As he shortened the distance between his cockhead and his daughter's open, wet sex, he felt his wife swirl the tip, seeking it's first contact. When it did, Jill immediately pressed him forward, then pulled his cock back, causing him to stop. With his crown just past his daughter's labia, swimming in the wetness, Jill pressed and twirled his cock around her daughter's vaginal throat, liberally coating it with her juices, until her husband pressed forward again, just slightly, deepening his penetration. She could only tighten the circles with the new resistance Amy's cunt controlled, and eventually, as Jim fully probed Amy's nest, they trapped Jill's hand between his groin and balls, and Amy's wet, tight pussy lips.

"Doesn't it feel good, Mom?" Amy's air rushed out of her, and her hips pushed up, further wetting the back of her mother's hand. "Tell him, Mom. Do it. Tell him what's going to happen today."

Jim's mouth had already found Amy's left breast, surrounding it once again with the heat and wetness of his lips as his cock pulsed around her cervix. He had thrust in, squeezing his ass to ensure he was deep enough, and Amy's breath paused as her orgasm lit up with the fire beginning inside her womb. "Oh. Fuck. Tell him. Mom. Do it."

"Jim, Honey, our daughter is fertile for you." Jill had moved her right hand to his left ass cheek as she stood alongside them both, kneeling over the bed, her mouth now in Jim's left ear, just below Amy's head as he continued to stimulate her breast. Jim began pumping her with long, deep strokes, and Amy relaxed her hips to allow him complete access. "She's fertile, Jim, and she wants a baby. Your baby." Jill paused to give him time. She moved her right hand over Jim's outstretched body, along his back, and tucked in over his side, the palm of her hand sliding onto Amy's taut tummy, flexing with each pump her father gave her. She was pressing down slightly on Amy's womb, just above her freshly-shaved mound. "I can feel you in her, Jim. I can feel you inside her. I can feel what you're going to do now."

Still, she gave him time. Jim's stroked lengthened, as Jill's hand swept up, cupping Amy's right breast, pushing it up with her motion, greatly protruding her nipple, already erect on this small mountain of womanly need. Jim's mouth surrounded it, and Jill removed her hand. He needed just a little more time. Time to fully prime those delicious, full testicles and deliver as much cum as she knew he had. Time to savor her young body, those firm, supple breasts. Time for her to open-up for him as much as she could. She wanted Amy to hear her. Jill watched Amy's sex consumer her. She stood next to her. She wanted her to know how much she was a part of this moment, this fetish with her and her father.

After 10 minutes or so, as Jim's thrusting began to lengthen and deepen, Amy's hips spread out wider, and her petite feet pointed straight up from her hips and out in an exaggerated, wide "V". She rolled her head to the left, absently gazing at her mother's face.

Jill smiled, and gently pushed them both over the edge. Bending over at the waist, she spoke to them both "You look so beautiful, Amy. Are you ready for it, baby girl?. Jim, if you want to get her pregnant, well, now's the time." She moved her mouth directly into Jim's ear, and whispered "Come on, Baby. Empty those big balls inside her. Do it now. Jill moved her hand back over her husband's ass cheeks, down and into the valley of his thighs, gently tapping on the hard bulbs of his scrotum. "Doesn't she just feel delicious, Jim?"

That was the end for Jim. His lungs expanded to capture as much air as he could hold, and pressing in, felt the root of his cock squirting. Amy's body lunged, but trapped under her father, his firehose spraying her cervix and womb with boiling seed, she had nowhere to go. She simply bit her lip, threw her head back, and thought about him hosing down her 18 year-old vagina with his rich, thick sperm. She thought how he was drowning her cunt with his baby-making seed. His cock was tapping, tapping, tapping at her cervix, coaxing it through the cycles of contraction and relaxation as her pussy juices mixed with his cum and pressed their way out past the swollen rod. Amy was lost in a new world.

In that moment, at the entrance to her uterus, just past her cervix, one-half inch inside her right fallopian tube, Amy's egg was met with an onslaught of her father's sperm.

30 minutes later, Jill was downstairs making lunch. Amy was still upstairs, on her knees on the edge of the bed, her head down, moaning into the bedsheets. A sheen of sweat covered her entire body, as though she'd been dipped in oil. Jim's gripped her firmly on both sides where her ass cheeks meet her hips. He was lost in her beauty, watching Amy's vaginal opening shine pink and bright as his fatherly cock slowly withdrew, her pussy lips gripping him and expanding as he pulled out. His eyes would move to her soft anus swelling opening slightly as the sensations massaged her. What he noticed most was the smell. Hi cum, mixed with her love juices, flowing so easily, and the smell of her sweat-covered ass cheeks as he once again drove himself in and down, pressing his wet balls into her valley, priming her clit with the sensation. He loved how Amy smelled, so musky and damp. He loved how together they lubricated his shaft with his cum and her juices, and loved how he could still taste her on his own lips.

Jim was flexing his body's muscles, the alpha male fully dominating her now. Breeding her, and he knew it. So did she. Amy felt his shaft swelling again as the moment overtook his sense. Jim paused, withdrew, and gently dropped to his knees behind Amy.

"Dad?" Amy beckoned, so swollen and ready. "Easy, baby girl, o.k.?" Jim replied. He extended his tongue, and starting at her clit, flattened it out against her sex, drawing himself up, stopping to swirl inside her wetness, tasting them both. He paused, but his tongue stayed put.

Amy groaned her satisfaction. He continued. Moving the few centimeters up, his tongue flattened out against her swollen anal flower, warming it. Amy's breath caught, and relaxing, she expanded it for his enjoyment. Daddy's tongue teased her rim, dipping in and out as she spasmed inside.

Amy was close now. "No more, Daddy. Back in. Do it again, Daddy. Just like before, please? Let it go for me, o.k? Give it to me. Give it all to me Daddy. Mmmmm...please make me a mommy, Daddy. Just like you did with Mom."

Jim stood, and lovingly re-entered her in one long, smooth stroke. For a few more moments, he let her words mix with the feelings of her slick sex overwhelm his tight testicles, and softly, picking up the pace, he ever so softly pushed in to let his orgasm break free of its dam, adding even more cum and seed to her womb. He felt the long spray of cum begin between his thighs, travel up and out, and felt it exit his purple crown, once again seeding his daughter with his sperm.

As her father's cock pulsed gently inside her, Amy's mouth hung open with the pleasure he gave, the wet heat pouring into her yet again. That warm, wet glow began. It wasn't an orgasm, it was just, well, pleasure from mating.

Amy knew it was different now. She knew it had happened.

She knew her pregnancy had begun.

12