Jill's Secret Indulgence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy's cock kept spurting and Jill could barely react. The spurts came fast and furious, finally declining in the last eruption that spilled over his cock head and her smoking hand. Jill watched as the cum poured over her wedding ring and the filter of her half-smoked cigarette. She slowed her stroking and Tommy threw his head back with a final moan. Jill, surprised at all the cum and the suddenness of his explosion, raised her head a smiled.

"Well, you made quite the mess," she said and Tommy burst out with a nervous laugh. Jill became aware of her freshly soaked pussy and her strong desire. While Tommy's now limp cock wasn't going to be ready for any immediate action, she wanted satisfaction. That desire, coupled with a strange thought that maybe oral sex wasn't cheating, drove her. Still clutching her half-finished cigarette, she undid her jeans, slid them down, and slid to the side, left leg on the back of the couch. Tommy couldn't believe his eyes. Jill exposed her dark blue thongs and spread her legs for him. She rubbed her pussy with her cigarette hand and implored him.

"Baby, eat my pussy. I want you to make me cum," she asked. Tommy couldn't refuse and dove in, sliding her thong to the side.

"That's it," she moaned with pleasure, closing her eyes to the sunshine and feeling his tongue attack her swollen clit. She raised her hand to her lips, took another powerful drag, and held it for a moment. Opening her eyes, she felt the swell of the smoke in her lungs and looked down, gently exhaling a plume to the top of his head and face. Tommy felt the smoke swirl around his face and eagerly licked her clit faster.

"Eat my pussy, baby, it feels so good," she urged. Tommy lapped at her clit and swollen lips, running his tongue up and down her slit, carefully lapping everywhere he went, only stopping now and then to plant his mouth on top of her clit and suck it hard. When his head got to her clit, he raised his eyes and saw his attractive neighbor taking another drag from her cigarette. He flicked his tongue back and forth, felt her tremor, and watched as the nicotine, inhaled smoke, and fervent tingle of her pussy caused her to tremble and moan with passion.

Jill looked down at Tommy, his youthful looks, kind eyes, handsome features, and ravenous mouth driving her crazy. While he wasn't an accomplished pussy eater, he was very eager and she felt the eroticism of the afternoon and his ministrations pushing her to a huge orgasm. She took a final drag of her cigarette, right hand on his head as she pushed her pussy against his hot wet mouth. Exhaling with an audible moan, Jill exploded, both her hands now gripping his head and forcing his mouth hard on her pussy. She uttered several guttural moans and peaked, a keen wailing emerging from her mouth with the exhaled smoke. Tremors slowly subsiding, Jill held his head on her pussy for a moment before raising it and kissing him delicately on the lips.

"Now you can mow my lawn," she smiled at him, too immersed in her pleasure and satisfaction to think about any ramifications of her secret indulgence.

12