Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 04

Story Info
The men are on the receiving end but Jill still gets used.
11.5k words
4.62
5.7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a "spin off" story from "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" - of which I am the original author - which is about a family that discovers sex with each other or others outside the family.

This is a story about Jill, the daughter, and her sex life with the family, her boyfriend Pete and any cock that she meets on the way

It can be read as a stand-alone story or have a look at "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" to connect the two.

That story features incest so be warned.

"A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" is an Incest / Taboo story, "JILL'S STORY" is a fetish story and contains fetish themes.

Please note that I am the original author of "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" and the original author of "JILL'S STORY."

For the introduction to Jill's story and to make sense of this new story please check out "A FAMILY THATS PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER - PT. 19" the final section entitled JILL.

Enjoy.

JILL

My holes had recovered from the battering that they and I had received at my last appointment at the gynaecologist but I wanted more, more use, more cock. I was getting cock, a very large cock, from Pete my boyfriend but we'd both agreed to get cock and fanny outside our relationship, getting fucked by the family almost didn't count.

Pete was a quiet lad until his cock got hard and then a switch seemed to be flicked and he became more confident, more dominant and willing to try and expand his sexual boundaries.

I think that he thought that I was joking when after our last session at the gynaecologist I'd told him that it was time the roles were reversed and that the women would be in charge, the nurse, the female doctor and me. Pete had just smiled.

Every so often the women had to take charge, sexually that is, I had no problem with being used and abused, I knew that if I said stop the sex would stop but I needed to put the man on the end of the cock that was in me in his place.

But how was I going to get Pete to agree to be the sub, to being on the receiving end for once?

I was at work late one evening waiting for the last of the roofing squads to arrive back in the yard when my phone rang, it was Doctor Macs number.

The voice on the end of the phone said, "Miss Moss, this is Doctor Macs receptionist. Doctor Mac would like to have a word with you if that's convenient?"

"Of course," I said and I heard the phone click.

A voice said, "Jill, its Doctor Mac, how are you?"

I assumed that it was the Doctor Mac the man but this was Doctor Mac the female, his wife. "I'm fine thanks Doctor," I said.

"Good, no problems with your fanny or arsehole after all the use it got after your last visit to the clinic?" she asked.

"No problems thanks, in fact I think that I need to get them used hard again," I laughed.

"Well that's what I'm calling about," the Doctor said, "I think that's its about time that we took control don't you, maybe put the men on the receiving end for a change?"

I shuddered just at the thought of it and said, "Defiantly Doctor, defiantly."

We had a long conversation and plans were made but could I get Pete to go through with it but then he wouldn't know till it hit him.

Pete was away again with work until at least the weekend so there was no rush to get him to go and see the Doctor but when Pete was away it meant I wasn't getting any cock and I'm afraid that no matter how big the dildo was or how powerful the vibrator was I needed the real thing. We both agreed that we could fuck around with other people, which we normally did together or, of course, fuck around with the family but if we did fuck around on our own we always told each other all about it. It really got Pete rock hard when I told him about the cock I'd had up my arse of cunt, he'd listen and wank until his switch flipped and he'd fuck me hard as if to punish me for being a slut.

I was in town the next day when I heard somebody call, "Jill, Jill."

I looked across and saw that it was James, Pete's older brother. I hadn't seen him for a while. James had already fucked me, he had a cock that was as big as his younger brothers, James cock was thick, uncut, long and was covered in veins that when he was hard rubbed against my fanny or arsehole walls. It was heaven.

James had recently left the Royal Navy and come home and ended up living back with his parents and that where I'd first met him and ended up on the end of his big cock.

I hadn't seen James for a while. James and Pete tolerated each other and were quite different, James was very outgoing, confident and quite cocky with it whereas Pete was shy, until he got to knew you, and quite quiet but they were both lead by their cocks, like most men. Pete worked at his Fathers firm but James worked for Noel at his garden firm. I think that the lads Father realised that it wouldn't be a good idea having both brothers working together. James had fitted in well working with Noel and providing gardening and other services, those other services being fucking.

James gave me a kiss on each cheek and said, "Looking good Jill."

"You still living at home and working for Noel?" I asked him.

"Well I'm still working for Noel, love the job, well I love fucking the bored housewives as your Mum knows well," James laughed.

James and Noel were the regular gardeners that Mum used for, well gardening and fucking.

James carried on and said, "But with all the money I'm earning I've moved out and got a new flat just round the corner, sharing it with a mate. Why don't you come round for a flat warming drink some time?"

I knew what he really meant; more like come round for a flat warming fuck.

"Well Pete's away at the moment so he won't be able to come but I don't suppose that's a problem is it?" I smiled at him; I knew that he wouldn't have invited his brother anyway.

"Oh that's a pity, just you then?" James said and I watched him rub the bulge in the front of his jeans.

I got Jake and Alfie to drop me off at James flat a few days later. Of course my brother knew what was going on and said, "Off to get a few lengths of cock Sis?

"Maybe," I said, "I'll text you later for a lift home. Now off you go and show off your muscles and cocks at the gym."

I rang the entry buzzer and was buzzed in; James was waiting for me at his flat door. He was dressed in a tight white tee shirt and tracksuit bottoms. He looked fit, obviously the hard physical work and fucking was good for him. I could see the shape of his cock pushing against his trackie bottoms.

"Come in, come in, you're looking good," he said, "Come and meet my flatmate and his friend."

I assumed that his flatmates friend would be a man, more cock for me I thought, but sitting on the sofa next to his flatmate was a good looking young women.

"Jill, this is Tom my flatmate and his friend Kate," James said as he introduced me.

It turned out that Tom was a local builder, a few years younger than James, so he must have been in his late twenties. They knew each other from the gym they both used. Tom was fit, builder fit, natural muscles, a few lads tattoos, smart dark hair and designer stubble. He was dressed almost the same as James, designer tee shirt showing off his muscles and matched with a designer tracksuit bottoms that just about covered a big bulge where his cock was.

Kate was beautiful. About the same age as me, same build as me, she had an expensive haircut and almost professional makeup. Her clothes were all designer, white tight blouse showing off her tits that were just about held in by her bra, a pair of designer jeans that showed off her pert arse and certainly showed off what she had between her legs. You could see that she worked out to maintain her figure.

I sat down next to her and James and Tom sat opposite almost drooling, Kate said, "Have you two forgotten your manners, drinks would be nice."

They both jumped up like little boys that had been caught out and shot off to the kitchen.

When they'd gone Kate said, "He's not my boyfriend, Tom that is, he's just a fuck buddy, it works for both of us, when he wants fanny or I want cock and sometimes James joins in. How about you?"

Well as we were being honest with each other I said, "James is the brother of my boyfriend Pete and yes, I've been fucked by James, I like cock and as my boyfriends away I thought that James and hopefully Tom can give me what I want."

"You and I are going to have fun together with them tonight. When they come back we'll say that were going to the bathroom and sort out what's going to happen, about time us ladies were in charge for a change," laughed Kate.

James and Tom appeared with drinks, they were both similar to each other, they had that slightly cocky swagger of a men that knew they were going to get their hole tonight......and they probably were.

James gave us both a glass of wine and sat down opposite us and said, "So Jill what do you think of the flat?

"I don't know, haven't seen much of it yet but I can see that building and gardening or selling your cock for money pays well, said James.

"Hey, I'm just a builder, I don't sell this for money," said Tom grabbing hold of his bulge through his trackie bottoms.

"Well you wouldn't earn much if you were paid by the inch" laughed James and thumped Tom hard on his arm.

"You know that not true mate, you've seen it enough times as clothes seem to be an optional extra in the flat," laughed Tom.

"We need to use the bathroom," Kate said and almost dragged me off in the direction of the toilet.

"Look" she said, "We both know that we're her to get fucked so why don't we put on a show for them and then make them work for our holes?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, but I think that I'd already worked it out as Kate had already stripped off to her bra and little panties and I watched as she rubbed her slit through her knickers.

Kate leant across and kissed me hard on my lips forcing her tongue into my mouth, I responded and my hand went straight to her fanny and rubbed it through her panties. "I better strip off then," I said as I pulled away from her lips.

"I hoped that you'd say that," Kate laughed, "lets make a plan."

A few minutes later we walked back into the living room and before they had a chance to look James said, "At last, thought that you'd got lost in there."

Kate said, "We were just getting ready," and we walked into the room and stood in front of the lads. We were both just wearing our bras and panties, I was already wet. The lads stood there with their mouths open and big smiles on their faces even though they knew when they invited me around that they were going to get to fuck me hard.

I kissed Kate hard and with my hand undid her bra so that her firm big tits were exposed, I broke off the kiss and moved down taking one of her nipples in my mouth and the other nipple in my hand and squeezing one hard nipple with my fingers and the other I nipped with my teeth. Kate squealed.

I heard one of the lads say, "Oh fuck yea."

Kate pushed her little panties down over her hips and waggled her arse so they fell to the floor. I felt her hand on my head as she pushed me down to my knees so that my face was level with her fanny. It was totally waxed so it was beautifully smooth, she was already wet and her big fanny lips were glistening, she had a large clit that I could see was engorged and prominent. I could see her fuckhole; she must have had some big cocks up there in the past, as it looked stretched and easily accessible.

I couldn't resist it and stuck out my tongue and licked her wet beautiful fanny from bottom to top till I ended up gently sucking her clit. James and Tom were standing either side of us rubbing their bulging cocks through their trackie bottoms. I was in full slut mode and would have quite happily wanked both of the lads off while licking out the cunt in front of me.

"Your turn Jill," groaned Kate and pulled me up off my knees kissing me as our faces met.

I got rid of my bra and, by now, wet panties and rubbed my rock hard nipples and gasped as Kate pushed two fingers into my fanny and worked them in and out, my fanny was almost making squelching noises I was so wet. She pushed me down on my knees on the sofa so my arse was on full show.

Kate pulled my arse cheeks wide apart so my arsehole pucker was on full show and said, "Like what you see lads?"

"I'm going to fuck that hole now," said James.

"Hold on, hold on, I've got to get it wet and open first," Kate told them.

I groaned as Kate used her wet tongue to lick my ringpiece, I relaxed my hole so she could get the tip of her tongue into my arsehole and then felt her push a finger followed by another finger through my ringpiece into my arsehole.

"Oh come on," moaned Tom, "let us in there."

Kate just smiled and we both stood up and sat down on the sofa spreading our legs wide open so our wet fannies were on show, we used our fingers to pull open our fanny lips so James and Tom could see what was on offer, maybe!

"What are you waiting for?" I asked, "you can't use this properly," pointing at my wet cunt, "If your cock is still in your pants can you?"

You've never seen two men strip off so quickly. Both of them were hard and proud. I'd seen James's body before and had his impressive cock before. All the gardening work and obviously all the fucking work had toned his body, it rippled with defined muscle. His balls were shaved and low hanging, his pubic hair had been clipped short, he had a hairy chest so it would have looked stupid if he had shaved his pubes and his impressive cock was thick, long, hard and his foreskin was fully pulled back showing off his purple throbbing cockhead glan.

It was my first chance to see Tom naked and I wasn't disapointed. Big builders muscles, big wide chest, he was completely smooth, in stark contrast to James's clippered chest, a six pack, arms and chest covered with various tattoos, thick firm legs but of course it was his cock that fascinated me. No wonder Kate's cunt was stretched open if she took that cock on a regular basis, it was a little bit shorter than James cock but it was much thicker, and I mean much thicker, thicker than my wrist, probably about as thick as my fist. He was uncut and even though his cock was hard his foreskin was still covering the head of his cock. His cock and balls were completely hairless which made his cock seem bigger somehow. His balls were huge, I could see his nuts contained in his ball sack hanging there, hanging low and dangling between his legs. I wanted to feel that banging against my arsehole when he eventually managed to get his cunt stretcher in my hole.

"You ready girls?" asked Tom.

"You ready for two big cocks?" said James.

Kate and I looked at each other, gave each other a deep sloppy wet kiss. The two lads had started wanking, James was dripping precum and Tom had pulled his foreskin all the way back exposing his angry looking cockhead glan. They moved towards us and positioned themselves getting ready to fuck our holes.

My hand moved down to Kate's wet fanny and I rubbed her clit, she groaned, and returned the favour by pushing three of her fingers into my wet cunt.

"Hold on lads, we've put on a show for you two lads so I think that you should return the favour, don't you Jill," Kate told them.

"Oh defiantly, grab hold of each other's cocks and start wanking each other," I said.

James and Tom stood there opened mouthed, Tom said, "What the fuck, no way, I'm not queer."

"I didn't say you were but its time to put on a show for us two girls," I replied.

"No show, no hole," laughed Kate.

"Come on mate," said James, "doesn't mean we're gay, just a bit of fun, I need my hole and I need to empty my balls. We used to do it in the Royal Navy all the time, helping a mate out."

James reached across and grabbed hold of his flatmates thick cock and started to rub it, "fuck mate that's a thick cock you've got there, can't even get my hand all the way around it."

Tom was looking straight ahead as if to say, "This is not happening," but his cock stayed hard.

"Well it looks like James is going to have a choice of all of our holes and Toms not going to empty his balls, are you Tom?" said Kate.

Tom looked at both of us and said, "Oh fuck it," and grabbed holds of James cock and started to wank it.

They wouldn't look at each other and focused their gaze on us two girls playing with each other's cunts as the lads wanked each other's cocks. James said, "Fucks sake mate my hands are all covered with your precum, its pissing out of your cock, reckon I must be a good wanker!!"

"Shut up mate and just do it," answered Tom who seemed to have got the hang of wanking another blokes cock, he was sliding his hand over the head of James cock, then down the shaft and rubbing James balls before running his hand back up again.

"That's it lads, looks like you're enjoying it," I said. I'm not sure if there were but men will do almost anything if fanny or arse is on offer. It felt great to be telling the lads what to do and for them to do it rather then being the other way around, me being told what to do and being used.

Kate whispered to me, "Lets see how far they'll go shall we?"

She pulled her fingers out of my fanny and licked them, "mmmm," she said, "You taste good, now taste me," and pushed my head down towards her wet fanny.

I'd already eaten her out but I was greedy and needed feeding again so dived back into her wet and open fanny, licking her slit, probing her hole with my tongue and flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue before sucking it.

Kate moaned and said, "That feels so good." The lads were watching our show and wanking each other faster.

I was obviously doing it right as Kate was shuddering especially when I worked on her hard clit. James panted, "Come on girls, it must be our turn for some hole."

"Oh you've got to put on a better show that just wanking each other. James get on your knees and suck your mates cock," Kate told him. Now we hadn't discussed that together, no way were the lads going to do that.

"Fuck that, no way, I'm not that desperate for fanny," spluttered James.

"OK then lads," said Kate as she pulled my head out of her crotch, "Jill and I will go and finish each other off in the bathroom and then go out and find some real men in town that want to fuck."

Kate had pushed it too far; the lads weren't going to suck each other's cock were they?

It was Tom who surprised me, it was Tom that made the move and said, "Well fuck it, I need to fuck so lets just get on with it," and he dropped to his knees, grabbed hold of James balls and held them tight before opening his mouth and taking almost all of James cock in his mouth and down his throat.

"Oh fuck," moaned James, "that's fucking good."

Tom pulled off of his mates cock, "don't you dare shoot your load mate," he said before going back down on his mates cock. James held the back of Tom's head forcing him down on his cock, holding down on his cock.

I don't know how good Tom was at sucking cock but it seemed to be working for James who was now face fucking his mate. He went too far and Tom gagged and pushed James away and James hard wet saliva covered cock pulled out of his flat mates mouth.

Tom stood up, he was about the same height as James, two naked men with big hard cocks just standing there trying to look macho, Tom said, "Your turn mate, get down on my cock," and pushed James down onto his knees. James, this time, didn't put up too much resistant.

Us girls watched fascinated as James opened his mouth up wide and tried to get the head of his mates cock in his mouth but failed. Tom said, "Come on mate, get it in your mouth, fairs fair I sucked yours so you can return the favour."