Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's too big mate, too thick, I can't get it in," coughed James.

"Just lick it mate, like a lolly, get your mouth on my nuts," Tom told James.

I was surprised when the big straight man did as he was told. He used his tongue to lick his mates big cockhead glan, he seemed to enjoy tasting his mates precum, he ran his tongue down his mates cock shaft and licked Toms shaved balls almost swallowing them, then back up again and back to licking the cockhead glan.

"Open wide mate," Tom told his mate before grabbing hold of James's head and pushing his open mouth down onto his cock, this time Toms big cockhead went into James's open mouth.

There was a lot of struggling, coughing, gagging and spluttering from James but Tom had a firm hold on James's head so he couldn't pull off of the thick cock that was filling his mouth.

"Oh that feels good mate, all that gagging makes me even harder, didn't realise that you were suck a good cock sucker," laughed Tom and let go of his mates head and James pulled off of Toms cock.

"Fuck you, that's the first and last time I suck that thing you've got between your legs," spluttered James.

The lads turned to look at us their cocks sticking out in front of us, James said, "Our turn now ladies, we've earnt our hole."

"What do you think Jill?" asked Kate, "do they deserve this?" she said pushing her fingers deep into her open fanny.

"Oh I think so, they've sucked cock so I think its only fair that we return the favour and open our legs for them," I replied.

I knew that we were going to get fucked hard and as much as I love fanny I needed cock.

Tom stood in front of Kate and James stood in front of me. Tom pulled Kate forward to the edge of the sofa and lifted her up, luckily he was a strong man, so her wet fanny was the perfect height for his cock to enter and fuck her. James lifted me up and flipped me over and pushed my legs apart so my fanny and arsehole were on show, he was going to fuck me from the rear.

Tom positioned his hard thick wet cock in line with Kate's open and wet fanny, he slapped his cock against her wet fanny lips and said, "Time to get my own back, time to fill your hole with this, open wide and take it."

Kate held her fanny lips open to show off the target, her open fuckhole, and he just let his cockhead rest against her hole and moved his hips forward and his cockhead started to enter Kate's cunt and stretch it open.

"Fuuuuuuucccckkkkkkk," panted Kate, "take it slowly Tom."

And she was used to the thickness of it and still struggled.

Tom carried on pushing and the head of his cock entered her hole, his cock shaft was wider than the head of his cock so it carried on stretching her cunt even more.

"You're lucky it not going in your arsehole aren't you?" laughed Tom, "Take the rest of it Kate," and Tom pushed his thick cock right home deep into Kate's cunt.

Kate let out a sharp grunt followed by a low moan followed by a sigh. Tom held his cock still in her stretched open cunt and said to James, "Come on mate, get your cock in her."

"Ready Jill?" asked James.

"Just fuck me," I almost shouted. I was wet and needed cock, I'd had my fanny fingered and eaten out and had watched Kate take a thick cock and I needed fucking.

James pushed his hard cock between my legs and rubbed his veiny long cock over my fanny lips coating it in my cunt juices slapping it against my clit making me shudder, oh just get it in my I thought. He stepped back and his hands pulled my arse cheeks apart and spat on my ringpiece and touched my arsehole pucker with the tip of his saliva covered cock.

"Relax your pucker Jill, I'm putting this up your arse and you're going to take it," James told me.

I just moaned and tried to open my arsehole up as James just pushed the full length of his hard cock through my ringpiece and deep in to my arse till he was up to his balls. I screamed, relaxed and grunted as I took the full length.

"You up there mate?" Tom asked James.

"Up to my balls mate, lets fuck and get our own back," said James.

And they did. Tom started to fuck Kate hard, giving her the full length of his thick cock in her stretched open fanny, Kate was moaning and grunting, "oh fuck, fuck, take it easy, don't stop, put that thing in me, I can feel your big balls slapping against my arsehole," were just some of the words that she managed to utter as she took his cock.

James wasn't hanging around as he pulled the full length of his cock out of my arsehole before slamming it all the way back up my there, I grunted happily, I love to be used hard and deep, and yelped as his hand found my clit and as he pushed his cock back in he'd squeeze my clit....I was one happy slut.

Tom and James just fucked away and all you could hear in the room was heavy breathing, grunts, groans, swearing and the sound of cock going into wet open cunt or arsehole.

I looked across at Kate and smiled at her, she was almost cross eyed taking the big cock in her cunt, Tom said, "She's well open mate, lets swap," and I felt James pull out of my arse, I was suddenly empty.

Tom let go of Kate, he was holding her legs and arse up in the air to get the correct angle for perfect fucking and she fell back on the sofa and Toms big cock slid out of her well used and open cunt, her fuckhole stayed open. James laughed and said, "Get in there girl," and James lifted me up and pushed me down between Kate's open legs and pushed my face into her wet, dripping and open hole. I knew what to do and went to work burying my face into her open fuckhole, licking away, running my tongue up and down her gash, licking her clit and then back to probe her hole, she tasted so good.

The lads just stood back and watched with their hard wet cocks sticking out in front of them watching a girl enjoy a girl.

"OK girls, our turn," said Tom as he helped me up from between Kate's legs, "I'd go for her arse mate, with your little cock she wont feel it in her open fanny," Tom laughed at James.

"Oh ha ha, its not that small, you wait till you feel it in your arsehole," James said. "Which hole are you going for?" James asked Tom.

"Well you have opened her arsehole up nicely so I'd really like to use that hole," Tom said as he looked at me.

No chance I thought, I want to be able to walk out of her later.

"But I think Jill's not ready for that, hopefully another time when we've spent some time opening her up so this will have to go into her fanny won't it Jill?" Tom said.

I nodded.

James said, "Well this is going up your arse Kate," and he flipped her over and pushed his cock into her arsehole. She took it easily and gave out a happy yelp and a sigh as James's full balls bottomed out in her.

Tom put me on my back and positioned me on the end of the sofa so that one leg was over the end of the sofa and my other leg was on the floor, my fanny was at the perfect height and angle for use, my fanny was open and wanting to be fucked.

"Ready Jill?" asked Tom, he didn't wait for an answer and pushed the tip of his thick cock into my fuckhole, paused and then pushed the rest in.

Oh fuck, it was thick. I knew that I could easily take the length but it was the thickness of it that I felt....and it felt good. I relaxed my cunt as much as I could until he was all the way in. I could feel him flexing his cock muscles, his cock was pulsing. I returned the favour by using my cunt muscles to grip his cock.

"Oh you're good Jill, no wonder James wanted to get you round here and fuck you again didn't you mate?" asked Tom.

James didn't say anything; he was too busy fucking Kate's arsehole hard. She had her arms behind her back and James had a firm hold on them pulling her back onto his cock.

Tom started fucking me slowly, pulling his cock nearly all the way out, just letting my fanny almost close up before opening me back up again as he pushed his cock back in again. He increased the speed of his fucking till he was slamming his cock into me. Kate was right, I could feel his big low hanging balls hitting my open arsehole pucker and I squealed every time they banged against my arsehole.

I heard Kate say, "Enough, I need to cum," and James gave one hard thrust up her arse before pulling out and giving her a slap across her arsecheeks.

I tried to say the same thing but all that came out of my mouth was a moan and some dribble. Tom realised and said, "yea, she well fucked and open, look."

Tom pulled out and I looked down at my cunt, it was red and puffy with all the use that it had had, my clit was red and throbbing, my fanny lips seemed to just be open and hanging there and I knew that Tom could see right into my stretched fuckhole. My arse hole was no better, it was still relaxed and open after being fucked hard by James and I'm sure that Tom's balls banging against it as he fucked me had bruised my ringpiece.

Us girls both needed to cum but I thought I better come clean and said, "I piss myself sometimes when I cum."

I'd realised that if I got cock in my fanny I could control my pissing but if I got fucked in the arse as well I didn't stand a chance, it was if a cock in my arsehole opened a valve and when I climaxed I just had to piss, I couldn't control myself or my bladder.

James laughed and said, "Not on these carpets you don't, lets go through to the big bathroom and finish you two and us two off."

James and Tom lifted us both up and carried us through to a big wet room and James slung a pile of big towels onto the shower room floor. Tom laid Kate down on them, opened her legs and laid down between them, pulled her fanny lips open and went to work on her well fucked fanny and arsehole, he was a hungry lad.

"Stand over her Jill and lets work on your cunt," James told me. He had it all worked out as I stood over Kate facing Tom who was now fingering her fanny, well more than fingering her as he had four fingers deep inside her wet cunt.

Kate was moaning as her fanny was stimulated and I took a sharp intake of breath as James put an arm around me to support me, gave me a deep open mouth kiss and with his other hand gently rubbed my clit then moved his hand down my slit and fingered my open fuckhole and then moved back up to find my clit. I was close.

Kate grabbed hold of my ankles and moaned as she climaxed, she dug her fingers into my ankles and Tom held her down as her legs jerked and she pushed her spasming fanny into Toms face, I could hear him slurping and sucking her juices. Kate panted heavily as her orgasm subsided.

"Your turn Jill, show us what you've got," muttered James. He rubbed my clit harder and then finger fucked me hard and fast, that did it.

I don't think Tom realised what was about to happen but he soon did as my climax hit me, it seemed to start in my well fucked arsehole and move to my open fanny that was getting finger fucked. Luckily James was holding me otherwise I would have collapsed. I moaned as the waves of my climax hit me, James carried on fingering me and as my fanny juices flowed I could hear the slurping noises from my wet cunt and his fingers.

I knew it was coming and I felt my bladder release and my piss started to flow and I grunted and pushed a stream of piss out but James's fingers were in the way so the stream turned into a spray covering him, Kate's fanny and the back of Toms head that was still in Kate's well licked fanny. He pulled out of her fanny and looked up.

That seemed to be James's cue and he pulled his fingers out of my hole and pulled my cunt lips wide open and the next stream of hot piss hit his flatmate in the face, I couldn't stop and my piss stream seemed to last for minutes but of course it was only a few seconds. My piss was running off of Toms face, running down over his chest and over Kate's fanny.

Tom snorted and wiped most of the piss off his face, "I'm sorry, I couldn't stop," I said. My legs were still wobbling from the climax, I needed to sit down.

He just looked at me as he stood up and said, "Bend her over mate."

James bend me over, I was till standing over Kate's so she had a good view of my dripping and open fanny. James stood in front of me, his rock hard cock in line with my mouth and Tom moved behind me, I guessed I was going to get fucked again until he emptied his balls.

Tom slapped my arse cheeks hard again and again; it was like I was a naughty schoolgirl (18+) being punished. I screamed and as I opened my mouth James pushed his big cock in and said, "Suck on that, that will keep you quiet."

Tom slapped his thick cock against my arsehole pucker and said, "This is going in your arse girl, that will teach you to piss on me won't it?"

Oh fuck, it was too big for my arse even if it was open and I knew that I could take big cocks in there, so much for Tom saying earlier that my arsehole wasn't ready for his cock yet but then that was before I pissed all over him.

I felt the end of his cock force its way through my ringpiece and I moaned even though my mouth was full of cock, I didn't know if I could take all of it in my arse.

Tom stopped when he had a few inches of his thick cock in my arse, was he going to shove the rest of it in, all the way in in one thrust?

"That's enough girl I'll save the rest for another day," Tom said and started just to fuck my arse with the few inches of his cock that he'd forced into my hole.

What a gentleman I thought. Tom just slowly rocked the end of his cock in my arsehole pucker; I used my ringpiece to milk his cock glan. I was a well filled girl, a cock in my arsehole and a cock down my throat. Who was going to spunk up first, Tom or James?

It was Tom, I heard him say, "I'm going to cum," and I felt the first shot of cum fire into my arsehole, it was hot and hard. Tom grunted and fired another shot before pulling his cock out and a third shot hit my open arsehole pucker. Tom stepped back and spunked up the rest of his load over Kate's face who had been looking up at my arsehole getting fucked, she had her tongue out trying to lick as much up as she could.

I couldn't help it but as my arsehole pucker was so open the deposit of spunk that Tom had made inside me dripped out of my hole into Kate's mouth, she was more than happy to eat it up.

I still had a cock in my mouth, James pulled out, wanked his cock a few times and said, "Going to cum Jill," and his spunk shot out of his pisslit and sprayed all over my face, shot after shot of creamy salty sperm coating my face and dripping off onto the piss covered floor.

There was silence until Tom said, "That was fucking mad." He helped Kate up and he and James helped both of us into one of the en suite bathrooms so we could shower. Kate gave me a big kiss, "you OK?" she asked.

I smiled back at her, "certainly am, I loved it, I defiantly want to take Toms cock up my arse if I get the chance," I told her.

"Oh I love a slut like me," Kate laughed.

We found a couple of dressing gowns and put them on after showering and went back into the lounge. The two lads were still naked, their big cocks just hanging there, they were natural show offs.

"You both OK," asked James, we both nodded.

"Hope that you're going to come back for another session sometime Jill?" Tom asked.

"Oh I will and I'll bring Pete my boyfriend, he's well hung, oh and he's James younger brother," I said and looked at James. "Maybe Kate and I will put on another show for you all, we'll have to go much further wont we Kate?"

"Oh yes, but that means you lads will have to go much further as well, I'm sure James's brother will want to join in with you two as well," Kate said smiling.

I wasn't so sure about that but I'd had an idea, would be interesting if I could bring it off.

James and Tom stood there and looked at each other as if to say, "Are we up for it, how far are we prepared to go?"

"Put some pants on lads," said Kate, "we've both had enough of your cocks for tonight."

My brother, Jake, and my cousin, Alfie picked me up later to take me home.

"Well fucked Sis?" asked my brother.

"Certainly am," I laughed.

"We're going dogging, see if there's anybody about," said Alfie, "you want to come?"

I leant forward and put my hand between the seats, Jake was driving, and rubbed Alfies cock through his loose fitting trackie bottoms. "I guess that's a yes then?" laughed Alfie.

Its hard work being a slut!!

PETE

I'd been away for nearly two weeks with work so it was great to get back and see Jill. I certainly didn't fuck around when I was at work; there was hardly any opportunity anyway. I was quiet at work anyway; the boss's son, I didn't really go out in the evening with the other lads anyway. After their night out they'd be full of it the next morning, boasting about what they'd got up to, I took it all with a pinch of salt, they were all talk and little did they realise I'd probably done what they were boasting about anyway.

As I'd said before I was a shy lad until my cock got hard and then I seemed to change, become more confident, I suppose it was the hormones, and would fuck any hole, well almost any hole that was on offer.

Jill and I fucked hard when I got home, I was down her throat, in her fanny and right up her arse so that meant we finished up in the shower as she always pisses herself if she has her cunt and arse used and of course she pissed all over me, I have no problem with that as long as I can return the favour and piss over her.

We were a piss couple.

Afterwards we were lying on the bed, I was gently fingering her well fucked fanny and gently sucking on one of her nipples when she said, "I've got to go and see Doctor Mac again."

I let her nipple pop out of my mouth and asked her, "What for this time?"

"Don't know," she said, "just a check up again I suppose."

"I think that he just likes your holes, you want me to come with you?" I said.

"Oh yes please, you can hold my hand when he opens up my fanny again," Jill laughed.

My cock was already getting hard again at the thought; Jill noticed and said, "You love seeing me getting used don't you? I suppose I better do something about that hadn't I?"

I sighed as she squatted over me and lowered herself down easily taking my cock in her wet fanny, what a girl.

A few days later I turned up at Doctor Macs private clinic at his house. I was late, the job I was working on at work had taken longer than expected and I had come straight from work, hadn't had time to shower or change but had decided that I'd better get to the clinic to support my girlfriend. I'd messaged Jill and tell her and she said that she was late as well so would see me there.

Nurse Sally answered the door, I'd fucked her hard last time I was here, the female Doctor Mac, Nurse Sally and Jill had all been used hard that time by Doctor Mac, the male Doctor, his son Charlie and me.

"Nice to see you again Pete," Nurse Sally said, "I'd hoped that you'd come back again, you certainly enjoyed yourself last time."

"You know that I did," I laughed, "sorry about what I'm wearing, I had to come straight from work and didn't have time to change."

"That's OK, we're running late for your appointment so why don't you have a shower here if you want?" the Nurse said.

Appointment? It wasn't for me was it? I thought it was for Jill so I really didn't need a shower but I'd certainly feel better and maybe I was going to get my hole later so said, "That would be great if you don't mind?"

She showed me to the showers by the family's private gym and hot tub, being a Doctor certainly paid well. There was a big pile of fresh towels and a set of surgical scrubs that the Nurse said I could change into after.

A great big high pressure power shower, just what I needed. I made sure that I gave my cock and balls a good wash and skinned back my foreskin and washed, didn't want any smegma did I? I soaped up my finger and pushed it into my arsehole just to give it a clean. Hanging by the side of the shower controls was a douche nozzle; I opened the valve and watched water spray out, should I shove it up my arse?