Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed just the tip of the nozzle into my soapy arsehole, my pucker relaxed and the tip pushed through and I felt the water squirting into my arse, I felt my cock start to stiffen. I pulled the nozzle out, fuck that I wasn't gay, getting hard when something is pushed up my arse, no way. I squirted out the water that was up my arse, enough of that I thought and turned the water off and dried myself off. My cock was still semi hard as I pulled on the surgical scrub trousers and top.

Nurse Sally was waiting for me and said, "You look much cleaner, go through and help yourself to a drink," and pointed to the kitchen.

I didn't hear the figures behind me but they grabbed hold of both of my arms and forced them behind my back bending them at my elbows and almost locking them up and at the same time bending me forward and using their feet to kick my legs apart. I shouted at them and told them to stop but they held me firmly and I heard Nurse Sally say, "Oh don't be stupid, they're not going to hurt you," and she said to the thugs holding me, "Hold him still."

My scrub trousers were pulled down so my arse was on show and I felt a cold wipe rubbed onto one of my arsecheeks and then a sharp prick as a needle was pushed in.

"There we are, all done, just relax," the Nurse said and I felt my body go limp and it went dark.

I came too and saw that I was back in the shower room again but this time my arms were pulled above my head, my wrists had leather cuffs around them and they'd been clipped together, clipped to a rope that had been run through a shackle that was in the ceiling and the rope pulled tight so I was almost having to stand on the tips of my toes. Holding my legs apart was a bar attached to cuffs around my ankles and of course I was naked.

WTF was going on?

Nurse Sally walked into the room, I shouted at her, "What's going on you bitch, who did this to me?"

"Now that's not very nice calling me a bitch is it Pete," Sally laughed, "We watched you in the shower earlier on pushing the douche nozzle in your arsehole and getting hard, it looked like you were enjoying it."

"Fuck off, " I shouted at her.

"Well if you're going to swear at me, I thought that you were a well mannered lad, I'm going to have to gag you, open your mouth Pete," she told me.

"Fuck off," I said again.

For a small women she moved quickly and she grabbed my balls, I couldn't move away from her due to my restraints, and she yanked them down hard as if trying to pull them off and I opened my mouth to yell, that was a mistake as I should have kept my mouth shut and Nurse Sally pushed a rubber ball gag into my open mouth and did the strap up around the back or my neck pulling the ball into my mouth, that yelps and moans were muffled and just came out as grunts.

"Now that will stop you swearing at me. You men are all the same, you expect to be able to use us women's holes whenever suits you, you expect our fanny and arses to be washed out and ready for use. Well," Sally said and took a long pause before saying, "But now it's your turn to be used, the tables have been turned."

What, was I going to get fucked, was I going to get a cock up my arse? No way was I going to let that happen.

"But first we need to get your arse ready and wash you out," said Nurse Sally and picked up the douche nozzle coated it with some lube and turned the water on so it started to spray out of all the holes.

I tried to say no and tell her to fuck off but the gag in my mouth just turned my shouting into moans and grunts. The rope holding my arms above my head and stretching me went slack taking the strain off of my arms and letting me lower them slightly.

Sally said, "Bend over."

I shook my head, that wasn't going to happen.

"I told you to bend over," she said and she picked up a crop and brought it down hard on my arsecheeks.

Even with the gag in my mouth I screamed, fuck that hurt, I slumped forward till my arms were pulled up tight above my head holding me in a stress position bent over and presenting my arse to the Nurse.

"There's a good lad, lets get you lubed up and cleaned out," Nurse Sally laughed. I felt a lubed up finger penetrate my ringpiece and then the cold douche nozzle get pushed in, I'd only tried the tip in my arsehole before.

"Relax your ringpiece, push out for me," she said.

I did as I was told as I reckoned that if I tried to resist she'd just push it in and rip me a new hole, this time the tapered plug went all the way in until the base stopped it going in any further and I felt the warm water start to fill my arse. I moaned through the gag.

I felt the water filling me up and as the pressure inside me increased my cock started to go hard, no, no, no, I didn't want that to happen, I wasn't enjoying it but there wasn't anything I could do and soon my cock was fully hard and skinned back, I just hoped that Nurse Sally wouldn't notice.

My moaning increased as the water filled my guts till I thought that I would burst, Nurse Sally must have heard me as she shut the water off.

"Full?" she said, "and it looks like you're enjoying it," as she pushed her hand between my legs and grabbed hold of my pulsing hard cock.

"Right, I'm going to let that water sit there for a while and then pull the nozzle out and you're going to push it all out, no need to be embarrassed, I'm a medical professional so I've seen it all before," Nurse Sally said.

I grunted, it was starting to hurt now and I just wanted to get the whole thing over with. I felt the plug pulled out with one yank and Nurse Sally say, "Push it all out like a good lad."

Oh fuck, I pushed and felt my arse empty, there seemed gallons of water everywhere but I realised that Nurse Sally was using a hose to wash the floor of the shower down.

I panted, glad to get it all over with until I heard her say, "Lets fill you up again."

I groaned through my gag as Nurse Sally pushed the nozzle back into my open ringpiece, it was going to be sore when she finished. She gave me another two washouts before she said, "That's better isn't it? Clean and ready for use."

My arsehole felt like it was on fire, my cock was still rock hard and I knew that there was precum dripping out of my pisslit and being held in the stress position for so long was starting to hurt.

I heard another voice; it was Doctor Mac, the female one who said, "That's a lovely view, beautiful hole Pete."

I moaned through the gag as if to say thanks for the compliment. I felt myself being pulled upright; at least my arms were now fully stretched out over my head and the pressure was off of my shoulders.

"I think that you're going to be on the receiving end this evening, I'm sure that you're going to enjoy it," the Doctor laughed.

I shook my head as if to say, I'm bloody well not.

Doctor Mac stood in front of me and grabbed my hard leaking cock, "see Pete, you are enjoying it and we haven't even started yet. OK Nurse lets get him fitted," the Doctor said.

Fitted, what did she mean?

"I heard that you admired my husbands and sons clinch ring around their balls so I thought that we'd fit you with one," she said and pulled back a cover from a medical trolley and I could see a thick surgical steel ring about half an inch thick and some tools lying there.

No way was that going around my balls, I started to struggle and moan through my gag.

The Doctor laughed and said, "Oh do stop moaning Pete, it going around your balls whether you like it or not. It will pull your ball sack down and push your balls down into your sack; it will look impressive and impress Jill. My husbands clinch ring is a permanent heavy gauge one that stretches his ball sack but like my sons yours will be able to be removed if we want and you're a good lad."

The Doctor picked up the ring and I could see that it was in two halves with screws going through the halves to secure it into a ring.

"If you would please Nurse," said the Doctor and Nurse Sally dropped to her knees in front of me, looked up and me and smiled as she grabbed hold of my balls sack and pulled it down, stretching it so it narrowed at the base of my cock. "Luckily you're nicely shaved so we wont get any hairs caught in it, that hurts apparently, and your cock is hard so won't get in the way, see you are enjoying it Pete."

I watched as she rubbed some lube around the two halves of the ring and fitted the two halves around my stretched ball sack, "don't want to catch your ball bag skin do I? That would make your eyes water." The hole in the centre of the ring was only about half an inch in diameter so my ball sack had to be pulled tight to allow the ring to be fitted.

The Doctor fitted the clinch ring around my ball sack, forcing my nuts down to the bottom of my sack, she told Nurse Sally to pull harder to stretch them and then used what looked like an Allen key to screw the two halves together.

"The only way you'll get this off your nuts is by using a angle grinder, wouldn't advise it though, or this security key which I have, so you better be a good lad tonight if you want to go home without it on your balls, wonder how you would explain it away to your mates at the gym or at football when your all in the showers together," the Doctor said. I wondered as well.

Nurse Sally let go of my balls and I felt the weight of the ring around them, by ball sack was hanging lower and my nuts were more pronounced, as I moved my hips my balls swung from side to side, on the plus side it made my cock look bigger, maybe the clinch ring wasn't so bad after all.

"One more thing to do before we take you to the examination room," said Doctor Mac, "lets stop you leaking and get a sperm stopper in there shall we?"

A what, what is a sperm stopper? I soon found out as Doctor Mac picked up and showed me a small black latex tapered plug about an inch long and about half an inch wide at the top of the taper and attached to the base was a short length of cord.

"Guess where this is going?" Doctor Mac asked me.

I knew where it was going and moaned through the gag and shook my head.

"Oh don't be silly, don't want you dripping all over the floor do we?" she laughed.

The Doctor held my hard cock and used her finger and thumb to open up my piss slit lips, I groaned and she said, "Well we don't need and lubrication with the amount of precum you're pumping out, its easier to fit this sperm stopper when your cock is soft but I'm sure we can still get it in though," and with that she pushed the tip of the plug, I yelped through the gag as she pushed and twisted the plug into my piss slit and I tried to move my hips to get away from her.

I saw her nod at Nurse Sally and screamed as the Nurse brought the crop hard across my arsecheeks again, as a reaction I thrust my hips forward which had the effect of pushing the sperm stopper into my pisslit right up to the end of the taper, it stung.

The Doctor laughed and said, "There's a good lad, you did it all yourself."

Were these women really a Doctor and Nurse and not some sick fuckers that liked just getting their own back on men?

"Nearly forgot," said Nurse Sally, "he's still got one hole that's empty," and my restrained arms were lowered slightly and I bent over to take the strain off of my body so my arsehole was on show again, didn't take much thought to work out what hole she was talking about.

The Nurse picked up a big butt plug from the surgical trolley and covered it with lube and walked behind me, I felt the tip touch my sore arsehole pucker and tried to move forward but the restraints didn't really allow that.

"I know you want it in your hole Pete so don't pull away," the Nurse told me, I shook my head but Sally reached between my legs and grabbed hold of my low hanging clinched balls and pulled them back between my open legs.

Oh fuck, I had no option but to push back towards her and impale my poor arsehole onto the plug that seemed to slip in easily much to my embarrassment. The Nurse let go of my balls at least but said, "Come on Pete, another inch or so, lets just get the widest part in then your ringpiece will close up around the neck and it will hold it in."

No way was I taking anymore of the plug of my own accord but had no choice as the Nurse pushed the rest up my arse, the thick end of the taper forcing my ringpiece to open up wide before closing back around the neck of the plug, my arse felt full and it didn't help that the tip of the plug was rubbing against my prostate gland.

"If you're going to be good and only speak when spoken to I'll take your gag out, are you going to be good?" said the Doctor.

I nodded and Nurse Sally undid the buckle around my neck and pulled the gag out, a droll of saliva and spit run out of my mouth all over my hard cock and dripped on the floor.

"You're fucking mad bitches," I shouted at both of them and quickly realised that I'd made a mistake as I received the riding crop across my arse again and as I opened my mouth to scream the ball gag was forced back into my mouth and fastened around the back of my head.

"Stupid lad," the Doctor said. "Doesn't he look smart though Nurse?" Nurse Sally nodded and the Doctor said, "He's gagged, his cock has a sperm stopper stopping him leaking, his arsehole is plugged and his balls are pulled down and clinched."

I groaned through my gag, I was on the receiving end for a change.

"Are you going to be a good lad for me and not cause and trouble or resist when we take you down to the examination room for the next part of your treatment? the Doctor asked, "or do I have to sedate you again?" and I saw her pick up a hypodermic with a long needle and hold it up and tap it, "and I know that you're a sissy and don't like needles."

I hate needles and moaned loudly, before I knew it a hood was pulled over my head and I felt hands grab hold of me and my hands were lowered down and the wrist restraints clipped behind my back and I was frog marched out of the shower room down a corridor. It was difficult to walk as my legs were still held open wide with the spreader bar so I was more dragged than walking under my own steam. The blokes holding me had no problem dragging me along.

We stopped and one of the bouncers grunted, "don't even think about it," and my arm restraints were released and they lifted me up and dropped me onto a cold couch, I guessed it was a medical examination table, and strapped me down, arms and hands secured either side of me, the spreader bar holding my legs open was removed and my legs secured up into stirrups which meant my plugged arsehole and cock were on show, a further strap across my six pack and one across my shoulders to hold me down and the back of the bench was raised up slightly so from the waist up I was elevated at an angle of about thirty degrees.

The room went silent although I could hear breathing coming from close by when my hood was pulled off my head in one yank. I blinked, the room was in semi darkness but the area around the table I was strapped to was lit. I was right about the examination table and how I was secured firmly down. My legs were wide open and the section of the table between them had been removed so all I had was on show, my plugged cock was sticking up in the air and my balls were hanging down, well not quite hanging down as the surgical steel ring clamped around them had the effect of making them almost stick out at ninety degrees to my cock and it meant that my plugged arsehole was on show, I was embarrassed and perhaps I understood how the women must have felt when their fanny and arseholes were on show when they'd been strapped to the benches a few weeks ago.

The Doctor and Nurse came to stand by the side of me and the Nurse stroked my hard cock, I moaned quietly as I was still gagged.

"Last time you came here it was your girlfriend, Nurse Sally and me on these tables getting used and you were watching, seems to be the other way around now," the Doctor said and clicked her fingers.

Opposite me a light came on and I saw another examination table with another man on it, secured just like me. It was Charlie, the Doctors son, he was naked, his big hard black cock fully erect and his defined body was straining at the restraints. He was gagged and was moaning, his eyes were half closed and he was dribbling out the side of his mouth, he didn't seem in pain, in fact it seemed to be the opposite, he seemed to be enjoying what was happening to him.

His nipples had clamps on them with wires running from them to a box by the side of the table and I could see lights blinking and every time the light blinked his big pecs twitched. Another set of wires ran down to his hard cock and two straps were wrapped around it, one low down on his shaft and one just under the head of his cock, his foreskin had been pulled right back, his cock was jerking in time with the flashing light on the box.

Charlie's arse was on show and up his hole was a shiny plug with wires connected to it and as the box light flashed the plug would jerk into his hole and as the power went off his ringpiece would relax and the plug would emerge, the plug was fucking his arsehole, as he got stimmed his arse muscles would pull the plug in. He was getting electro stimmed on his nipples, cock and arsehole.

The Doctor moved across to him and stroked his cock, I heard her say, "You OK Charlie, you enjoying yourself?"

Charlie moaned and nodded at his Mother.

"We'll get you connected up soon," the Nurse said to me, "you're going to love it."

I doubted it and shook my head.

The Doctor said, "I'm going to take your gag out but if you start shouting or swearing again it will go back in again after the Nurse has battered your balls, look."

I looked down at my balls that were sticking out and saw that Nurse Sally had a small leather paddle and she tapped it against my nuts, I snorted and decided that I'd be quiet rather than have my balls battered by the Nurse and the paddle.

The ball gag was removed and I took a deep breath, I was still trying to work out what was going on.

"There's a good lad," the Doctor said, "now lets see who else is here."

I assumed that it was her husband Doctor Mac who'd be in a similar position to his son, but I was wrong.

A light faded up over another examination table, there was another man strapped to it in the same position as Charlie and me but this bloke seemed to be asleep and as the light got brighter I realised who it was, it was my brother, it was James.

"What the fuck, that's my brother, what have you done to him? You sick fucker," I shouted out and then screamed as the Nurse hit my balls with the paddle.

"I warned you didn't I," the Doctor said and nodded at the Nurse who hit my balls again.

I swore again.

"Your brothers fine, he'll come round soon, he wasn't as cooperative as you so I had to give him a small sedative, see he's starting to stir already. Lets get you ready for use, your brother will have a good view of his younger brother being used when he comes round."

I should have been shouting and screaming and telling them to stop and release me but I realised I wanted to be used, I wanted to see what was going to happen and I wanted to be on the receiving end.

"Ready," said the Doctor.

I nodded and smiled.

........to be continued.