Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 05

Story Info
Roles are reversed at the Gynaecologists.
12.3k words
4.82
6.6k
7
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a "spin off" story from "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" - of which I am the original author - which is about a family that discovers sex with each other or others outside the family.

This is a story about Jill, the daughter, and her sex life with the family, her boyfriend Pete and any cock that she meets on the way

It can be read as a stand-alone story or have a look at "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" to connect the two.

That story features incest so be warned.

"A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" is an Incest / Taboo story, "JILL'S STORY" is a fetish story and contains fetish themes.

Please note that I am the original author of "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" and the original author of "JILL'S STORY."

For the introduction to Jill's story and to make sense of this new story please check out "A FAMILY THATS PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER - PT. 19" the final section entitled JILL.

This chapter is a continuation of Chapter 4 - the table has been turned and it's the men that are on the receiving end.

Enjoy.

JILL

You men are all the same, give you a sniff or a look at a fanny, arsehole or willing mouth and you loose all self control and that's why my boyfriend Pete, his brother James and Doctor Macs son Charlie were in the situation that they were in.

I'd told a few lies, only small ones, and instead of arriving at the clinic with Pete I'd got there earlier and told Pete to make his own way there from work. He fell for it hook, line and sinker and I'd watched him on the CCTV system in the shower playing with the douche nozzle and getting hard and before he knew it, with a bit of help from two bouncers, he had been restrained, douched, his arsehole plugged, his pisslit fitted with a sperm stopper, his ball bag stretched and a clinch ring fitted and now he was strapped to an examination table showing off his arse and balls. At least he was sensible enough to stop shouting when his gag was removed, he'd tried that and Nurse Sally had punished his balls with a small leather paddle, Pete soon realised that it was better to cooperate with Doctor Mac and Nurse Sally. I watched as a smile appeared on his face when he saw that his big brother was strapped to an examination table opposite him.

Earlier on I'd watched as the Doctors son, Charlie, had been frog marched in to the examination room by the two heavies, Charlie didn't put up much of a fight as his Mother told him to strip off and get up onto the examination table. He was a fit young man, defined and with a thick uncut black cock hanging between his legs.

"Oh Mum, please not again. Last time I was used I had a sore cock and a bruised arsehole for days," Charlie whined at his Mother.

"So its OK for us women to be used hard when you men want to but we're not allowed to use you men is it?" Doctor Mac told her son, "Now get on the table and let us restrain you or do you want Nurse Sally to spank your lad nuts till you do?"

Charlie shook his head and laid down on the table, the two bouncers strapped him down, his cock started to get semi hard, the little fucker was enjoying it already.

Charlie groaned as his Mother said, "Nipples first I think," and she picked up two clips with wires running from them. I knew what they were as her husband had used them on my nipples before. They were adjustable and had vicious little teeth on them.

The Nurse squeezed Charlie's nipples hard, he had big nipples that were soon hard and he squealed as his Mother attached the toothed clamps to his nipples.

"It hurts Mum," moaned Charlie.

"Oh I'm sorry dear," laughed his Mother, I knew what she was going to do as she held the clamps and turned the adjusters tightening the sharp teeth onto her sons nipples.

Charlie's squeals turned to a scream.

"You don't decide what you want or what's good for you lad," the Doctor told her son.

Charlie's stiffening cock had now gone soft and was hanging over his balls; his foreskin had covered his pink cock glans.

"Nurse," said the Doctor, "Get him hard so I can attached the wires."

"Yes Doctor," said Nurse Sally and held Charlie's cock.

She slowly started to pull his foreskin back wards and forwards, wanking him slowly, "there's a good lad, get hard for Nurse Sally," she quietly said to him.

As much as he didn't want to as he knew what was coming when he did his cock started to fill with blood and stiffen becoming a stiff black rod, Nurse Sally bent down and took the full length in her mouth in one go and I watched her throat muscles work on the black shaft, Charlie moaned despite the clamps on his nipples hurting, perhaps he'd got used to it, he was certainly enjoying it the way his cock had stiffened.

The Doctor stood behind the Nurse who was sucking her sons cock and lifted up her short white uniform skirt, Nurse Sally wasn't wearing any knickers and the Doctor pushed three of her fingers straight into the Nurse's arsehole, Nurse Sally grunted and pushed back onto the Doctors fingers before letting the Doctor finger fuck the her arsehole, she had a cock in her mouth and her arsehole was being stretched open.

"Lets get these on his cock Nurse," the Doctor said and pulled her fingers out of the Nurses arsehole and picked up two black wire loops with wires running off to a control box. The Nurse let Charlie's hard black skinned back cock fall out of her mouth.

The Doctor pushed one wire loop over her sons cock and tightened it so it was tight around the bottom of her sons cock shaft and the other loop she tightened up around the base of his cockhead glan making sure that his foreskin was pulled hard back. He had two wire loops wrapped around his hard cock, he was wired up and I'm sure that I could see his cock pulsing even before the electro stimulation machine had been turned on.

"Nearly done Charlie, just the plug for your arse," the Doctor said and picked up a large torpedo shaped metal plug with wires attached to the base. I'd had bigger plugs up my arsehole before but it was going to take some work to get it into a tight male arsehole.

"Mum, its too big," moaned Charlie, "I've never had something that big in my hole before."

"Well its time that you did then, we need to push your boundaries and test you so it's going in isn't it," his Mother told him.

Her son just nodded.

"He's all washed out, lubricated and got a stretcher plug in Nurse?" the Doctor asked.

"Of course Doctor," the Nurse answered, the Doctor coated the big plug in lube getting it ready for her sons arsehole.

"Relax son and lets get that plug out of your hole so we can get this one in and start stimming you, you're going to love it," the Doctor told her son and the Nurse grabbed hold of the base of the plug and pulled.

There was a slurping noise and the plug emerged from Charlie's arsehole. The plug was a short but thick plug, about two and a half inches in width. Charlie's ringpiece stayed stretched open, red and puffy.

His Mother ran her fingers around his open ringpiece and said, "Good, now you're going to take this in your arse," and lined the plug that she was holding up with her sons open hole and pushed.

It started to go in, Charlie was moaning and panting as his Mother pushed harder.

"It's too big Mum, it won't go in, its hurting Mum," Charlie almost screamed at her.

"It is going in son, relax your hole, once the shaft is in your ringpiece will close up and grip the neck of the plug," his Mother said sounding more like a Doctor than a Mother.

The pushing and moaning continued but the plug didn't seem to be going any deeper into his arsehole. The Doctor looked at the Nurse and nodded moving away from between her son's legs.

There was a loud scream from Charlie as Nurse Sally bought the small leather paddle down onto his balls, they were held at ninety degrees to his hard cock as he had a clinch ring clamped around his black testicals forcing the balls down to the bottom of his ball bag and holding them tight, making them the perfect target for punishment.

One swipe of the paddle was enough, the pain and shock was enough to open his arse pucker up and the Doctor pushed the butt plug in, right into her sons arsehole until the wide base of the plug stopped it going in any further.

"Good lad, I knew that you'd take it for your Mother," the Doctor said.

He was almost crying, his Mother had been brutal with her son; she turned to Nurse Sally and said, "Give him a treat Nurse."

The Nurse knew what to do and unbuttoned her top and let her firm big tits spring free, no bra, and pinched one of her big nipples until it became hard and moved across to Charlie's mouth. He opened his mouth and the Nurse let him feed on her nipple. He sucked and slurped away happily like he was an adult baby, maybe next time to humiliate him his Mother should dress him up in adult nappies.

The Doctor plugged the wires from the nipple clamps, cock rings and butt plug into a control box. Nurse Sally was stroking Charlie's head and telling him what a good lad he was but he needed to learn what it was like to be on the receiving end for a change.

"Stand clear Nurse, I don't want him to bite your nipple off when I turn the electro stimulation on," the Doctor laughed, "You ready for this Charlie?"

He shook his head but his Mother took no notice and flipped the switch to power up the electro stimulation unit. I watched as his body stiffened in the restraints before relaxing onto the examination table. His first yelp changed to moans and groans as his Mother adjusted the power output to the devices attached to his body.

"There's a good lad," the Doctor said, "Now you know what it feels like," and she bent down and kissed her son, a full hard opened mouth kiss.

I watched fascinated as the electro stimulation to his nipples made his pecs flex, his hard cock was jerking from side to side as it was stimmed and the electric butt plug was stimulating his arse cheek muscles so the butt plug was moving in and out of his arsehole, it was fucking his arse.

Charlie moaned again and his Mother said, "I'm going to leave it at this setting, I can see your prostate gland is getting stimulated, look at all the precum running out of your cock," and Nurse Sally used her tongue to lick it off, "I don't want you to shoot your load yet, going to make you wait and build up a full load of spunk and if you're good I might let you empty your balls later."

There was another long groan from her son.

"Now Nurse, lets get the next patient or should I say victim in," Doctor Mac laughed and the examination doors opened and James, my boyfriend's brother was dragged in.

It had been easy to get James to the gynaecologist, as he was another man that was lead by his cock. He'd already fucked me in a few times using all my holes hard and I have to admit he had a big cock and knew how to use it, the joys of being an experienced older man. The only problem was that he was my boyfriends brother and Pete and James had history and didn't seem to get on too well so it caused a few problems with Pete when James fucked me but hey, a cock is a cock.

I'd already been fucked my James a few days ago, I knew that he had a thing for me and wanted to get his cock in my holes again so when I called him and asked if he could give me a lift to my Gynaecology appointment, I came up with a story that my car was at home and I was at work and that Pete who was supposed to take me was running late so within thirty minutes James was picking me up from work and taking me to the Gynaecologist.

"Thanks for giving me a lift James, I didn't want to cancel the appointment," I told James.

"No problem, you know that you can always ask me a favour, of course you might have to pay me back sometimes," James laughed.

"What would I have to do to return a favour James?" I asked and I rubbed my hand over his thigh.

"Oh I think you know, you know I love fucking you," he said and sighed as my hand rubbed the growing bulge between his legs.

I unzipped his work trouser flies and pushed my hand into the opening, he wasn't wearing any underwear; his cock was hardening and was wet with precum.

"You're leaking already James," I laughed.

"I've been gardening all day and haven't unloaded so my cocks been leaking as soon as you got into the car," he said and smiled at me, "Perhaps we could stop off at the dogging car park and you could empty my balls for me?"

James worked with Noel the gardeners who not only provided gardening services but also fucking services for the lonely housewives while their husbands were out at work.

"I really want to but I don't want to be late for my appointment, perhaps afterwards I'll empty your full balls for you," I told him.

James smiled at me and said, "I'd love to be a fly on the wall and watch your gyno exam, see you with your legs wide open and your fanny spread wide."

If only he knew what was going to happen.

We arrived at the Doctors and James said that he'd wait for me in the car but really needed a piss.

"Why don't you come in and wait for me in the waiting room, I'm sure they won't mind if you use the toilet," I said.

"OK but what do I do with this," James asked, his cock was rock hard and sticking out of his trousers.

"Just put it back in your trousers," I told him, "You never know one of the nurses might help you out with it."

James laughed and we walked up the steps into the waiting room I lifted my skirt up to show him my knickerless arse and I heard him say, "Fuck Jill."

Doctor Mac and Nurse Sally were waiting for us and Doctor Mac said, "Hello Jill I see that you brought him with you as discussed."

Pointing at James she said, "Drop your trousers, hurry up."

Don't know if it was James's Royal Navy training to obey orders without thinking about it or he was just lead by his cock but he let his trousers fall to his knees letting his hard cock stick out on full show.

"Very nice but I can smell it from here, you need to shower," the Doctor said and James bent over to pull up his trousers.

Two of the security goons came up behind him and grabbed him pulling his arms behind his back and holding him so he was still bent over and started to drag him down the corridor.

"What the fuck are you doing you bastards, let go of me," James shouted, he then yelped as Nurse Sally jammed a hypodermic syringe into his arse cheeks and within a few seconds James slumped forward and stopped resisting as was dragged off.

I was enjoying this.

"Well done Jill, lets go and get a drink and watch what's going on shall we?" said the Doctor.

"Oh definitely Doctor" I laughed.

We settled down in front of two big TV screens and poured a glass of wine. All the rooms that were used for "examinations" were rigged with colour CCTV cameras and microphones so whatever happened could be recorded or streamed.

Nurse Sally walked into the shower room and the two bouncers dragged James in, he was still groggy as the bouncers stripped him off and used wrist restraints to secure his hands together and pull his arms up over his head via a pulley system in the ceiling. They spread his legs apart using a spreader bar.

"Where do you get the bouncers from?" I asked the Doctor.

"Doctor Moore at The Club, I'm sure that you've met him and been to The Club, help us out when we need a few heavies and we help him out when he needs Doctors for the clients that want to experience the medical fetish scene. They're very discreet and every so often we let them join in if the want some fanny or arse, got to treat the staff well," the Doctor laughed.

James had come to and realised what was going on, his language was very ripe, perhaps it learned the swear words in the Navy?!

"Now that's not very nice language for a man when he's talking to a lady is it?" Nurse Sally said, "Anymore swearing and I'll gag you."

"You fucking well wont and you're not a lady," James spat back.

James screamed as Nurse Sally grabbed hold of his big balls and yanked them hard, he couldn't get away from her as he was strung up like a side of meat, which he was at the this gynaecologist.

"Now be a good lad James and I wont have to punish you again will I?" Nurse Sally told him, "I don't want to damage your breeding gear do I?"

I think that James got the idea and what was going to happen tonight, he looked up at one of the cameras and I'm sure that he smiled.

Nurse Sally picked up what looked like a pressure washer hose and pulled the trigger aiming it at James's naked body, he tried to move away but couldn't and was soon he was covered in foam, it looked like he was in a carwash.

"We have to wash you dirty lads don't we? I could smell your cock as soon as you dropped your pants, you'd obviously been fucking this afternoon," she asked. She then washed the foam off of him with a jet of, judging by the yelp from James, cold water.

She dropped the lance and grabbed hold of James's cock, James jumped, and we watched as the nurse pulled James's long foreskin back to expose his cockhead. She picked up a glove, one of those exfoliating gloves, and scrubbed his cockhead, cockshaft and balls, James screamed but didn't swear.

The Nurse clicked her fingers and the bouncers lowered the rope that James was secured to so that he bent forward exposing his firm arse and arsehole. She used the glove to scrub between his arsecheeks and you could see him jerk in the restraints as she used the rough glove on his ringpiece.

"Nearly finished James, you'll soon be a nice clean lad," Nurse Sally told him and picked up a douche nozzle and showed it to James. "I'm sure that you know what this is for but have you ever used one?" James shook his head and Nurse Sally said, "First time for everything isn't there?"

James just groaned.

The Doctor and I poured another glass of wine, as Nurse Sally washed James's arse out, he didn't complain, well not too much anyway.

The look on James face changed when he saw the nurse pick up a butt plug, it was only a small one, about six inches long and about two inches wide and the base. He watched horrified as Nurse Sally lubed it up.

"No fucking way, you're not putting that up my arse," James shouted.

Nurse Sally stood behind the bent over James and laughed saying, "Oh yes it is, you don't have a lot of choice do you?"

She pushed the plug between his arsecheeks and the tip found his pucker and the nurse pushed the plug in saying, "Just relax James, relax your pucker for me."

James's moans turned to a yelp and he jerked as Nurse Sally forced the plug through his tight ringpiece and into his arsehole.

"See it wasn't that bad was it? I don't want you pushing it out when I'm not looking so I'm going to strap it in," Nurse Sally said and picked up a harness from the bench.

James looked at it in horror and I saw the two security men smile.

"Pull him up," she told the bouncers and James was pulled upright so his arms were stretched above his head until he was almost standing on his toes.

The nurse secured a belt around James's waist, hanging from the front of the belt was a length of leather secured to a ring, about two inches in diameter with another length of leather hanging from it.

Nurse Sally grabbed hold of James's cock and balls and said, "I'm going to put this ring over your cock and push your balls through it, it will be like a cockring wont it?" James looked confused, I don't think he knew what a cockring was, don't think he moved in those circles.

James groaned and tried to pull away as the Nurse put the ring over his cock, James had a thick cock so even though his cock was soft it was a tight fit; Nurse Sally used his foreskin to pull it through. She then roughly handled his low hanging balls, pushing them through the ring one at a time, eventually they both popped through and she pushed the ring down to the base of his cock so his cock and balls protruded through the ring and gave his ball bag a yank to get it positioned.