Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doctor Mac," said Nurse Sally, "Can you come here, I think we've got problems with your son."

"What's wrong Charlie?" asked his Mother.

Charlie moaned and managed to say, "My balls feel like they're going to explode Mum."

"Oh don't be stupid Charlie, of course they won't, they might ache but there won't be any permanent damage. You know that your father said we needed to push your limits so that's what we're doing so stop moaning. You are producing a lot of precum though," Doctor Mac told him.

I stood up, raising my open arsehole off of James face and I heard him gasp for air, he'd made a good job of eating my arse out so he had his uses. I jumped off of the examination table so I could get a closer look at Charlie's leaking cock. The Doctor was right, his cock was still getting stimmed as was his prostate gland and that was making his cock gush precum, I couldn't resist it and ran my little finger up his hard cock shaft and pushed the tip into his open pisslit coating my finger with his fluids and put it in my mouth to taste it.

"Tastes good Doctor but I think he's leaking spunk, it's thicker than precum and tastes of spunk," I said.

"We don't want to waste that do we" laughed the Doctor and picked up a sterile pack from the trolley and ripped it open. It contained a sperm stopper, similar to the one that had been used to plug my boyfriend's pisslit but this one was bigger, much bigger and it looked like it had a thread or groove running along the surface of the taper, "this should stop you leaking everywhere," she said smiling at her son.

Charlie looked horrified and almost screamed, "No Mum, its too big, it will rip me a new pisslit, it will hurt."

"Yes it probably will, like it hurts when you push your fist in my arsehole but I still take it so you're taking this. Hold his cock for me Nurse," Doctor Mac said.

The Nurse held his cock and the Doctor used a small set of toothed forceps pushed into his pisslit to spread it open and put the tip of the sperm stopper into his hole. Charlie yelped but the yelps turned to a long low scream as his Mother screwed the latex threaded stopper into his cock, turning it and pushing it in, I could see his pisslit open up and his cock shaft seemed to expand to accommodate it, until about an inch and a half was down his hole and his slit was stretched open wide, it looked to be open about three quarters of an inch in diameter.

"All done, that wasn't too bad was it?" the Doctor said to her son. Charlie was still moaning as his Mother said, "Look no more leaks."

Pete and James had been watching with a look of horror on their faces as if to say I hope I'm not next.

"Right ladies I think we deserve a glass of wine each so lets leave the lads to it, I'm sure that they'll enjoy themselves," said the Doctor and we all walked out of the room.

PETE

The room was quiet, just the sounds of the pump sucking away at my nipples, and cock and inflating and deflating the big plug in my arse, the only other sound was the moans from Charlie and he was stimmed by the electrodes on his nipples, cock and up his arsehole.

I know that Jill had joked, well I thought that she was joking, about the women taking control for a change but I didn't realise that it would go this far and WTF was by older brother doing here? I just knew it was part of Jill's humiliation of me, almost as if to say that she decided who would fuck her and not me.

"What the fuck is this place, what the fuck is going on?" James my brother shouted.

"Just shut up," I told him, "If you cause any trouble it will only get worse for all of us."

"Worse, how can it get any worse? I've been drugged, I've had a hose up my arsehole and now I've got a plug in my arse giving me electric shocks and fucking me and it keeps stimming my prostate, look what its doing to my cock," James said.

I couldn't help but notice that his cock was rock hard, twitching from side to side and leaking precum.

"But then at least I got to fuck your girlfriend in her arse and cunt and then I got to eat her arsehole out," James laughed.

"Just fuck off," I shouted and I struggled against the restraints, I wanted to hit him, he knew that he was winding me up.

There was another groan from Charlie and I looked across as he grunted, "I need to cum, my balls are going to explode, my arsehole is on fire."

"I know what you mean mate," laughed James, "And I need to piss like a horse."

That was typical of my brother. It seemed like hours but it was probably only half an hour at the most when the door opened and Nurse Sally walked in. She really did look good, white stocking and suspender belt, a beautiful waxed fanny with her big fanny lips open and hanging and every time she turned around I could see that her arsehole was well plugged.

"Hope you lads are enjoying yourself and are being nice to each other? I better get you ready," the Nurse said.

Get us ready; what were they going to do to us next?

She walked across to James and said, "You're fine, I'll leave the butt plug up your arse," James was about to shout out but Nurse Sally just tapped his balls with the small leather paddle, James knew to keep his mouth shut and just moaned.

She walked across to me and said, "Lets get you unplugged," and turned the pump off, I sighed with relief but then yelped as she pulled the suction cups off of my nipples.

My nipples were red and engorged with blood, they stood erect and looked huge, they looked almost the size of my thumb, well at least half the length of my thumb.

"Don't they look lovely, are they sensitive?" she asked and squeezed them hard.

I screamed, yes they bloody well are sensitive.

She laughed and took hold of the cylinder that had been pumping my cock and started to pull but my cock was so pumped up and swollen that she had to grab hole of my balls, holding them by the clinch ring that the Doctor had fitted earlier and twist the Perspex tube off and my cock appeared making a slurping noise.

I gasped, my cock looked obscene, my cockhead clan was purple, the shaft was covered with bulging pulsing veins, my pisslit was gaping open and my cock was the longest and thickest that I'd ever seen. It was even more impressive that usual and I wanted to put it to good use, I wanted to fuck a hole.

"Don't worry Pete, your cock will soon recover and go back to a normal size," Nurse Sally told me, shame I liked my new look cock.

"What about my arse? I've still got a plug shoved up it, take it out," I told her.

I yelped as she hit my balls with the leather paddle and said, "What's the magic word?"

"Please will you unplug my arse," I grunted.

"No," she answered, "I want to keep your prostate gland stimulated, going to need a big load out of you when we let you cum."

You bitch I thought, well to myself anyway as I didn't want my balls battered again.

"Your turn Charlie," the Nurse said and walked across to where Charlie was restrained and still getting stimmed by the electro stimulation gear on his nipples, cock and the plug up his arsehole. I don't think that he knew where he was from the look on his face; all his erogenous zones were being triggered constantly.

"Now then Charlie, lets get you unplugged," the Nurse told him and Charlie groaned and nodded as the she took the nipple clamps off of his tits, they were red and swollen where the sharp teeth had nipped his nipples and where the electro stimulation had been pulsing on them.

Next she removed the straps from around his cock, his thick black cock was bulging from all of the stimulation it had received, the Nurse rolled his foreskin back over his cockhead and said, "I'm going to leave the plug in your arse and leave the sperm stopper in, don't want any of that baby batter leaking out do we?"

I actually heard Charlie say, "Thank you."

The Nurse looked across at my brother James and said, "You're OK, you got away lightly," and laughed. I don't think my brother thought so judging by the look he gave her.

The two security men walked into the room as the Nurse walked out and started to move the examination tables that we were strapped to. One of the blokes looked at me and said, "Sorry about this mate, no hard feelings but this job pays well and I need to earn."

I suppose he was right but what a job, hardly like a job as a bouncer at a nightclub was it, watching men and women having sex and getting abused, perhaps he got off on it?

"Yea, right mate," I told him.

He replied, "Well I'm not the one strapped to a table with a metal ring round my nuts and a plug shoved up my arse am I mate?"

They moved the benches around so they were in a row, I was in the middle and Charlie was one side with my brother the other side of me. They pressed a button on a controller that was fixed to each table and the tables started to move from the horizontal position to almost the vertical position until all three of us were almost standing upright, we were just leaning back slightly so that even though we were still restrained we didn't slide off. Three men strapped to an examination table with our hard cocks sticking out proudly in front of us, what a sight.

The big TV screens flickered to life and Charlie, James and I watched the Doctor and Jill in the showers helping each other douche their arses and then hold each others fanny lips open so they could wash out each others fuckholes out.

The scene changed and we all watched my girlfriend get her fanny fisted by the Doctor and then Jill use a huge dildo on the Doctors fanny, working it in and out of her cunt, using her hole hard and leaving it open and wet.

All out cocks got harder and harder, my cock was aching seeing them use each other and I heard Charlie sigh and say, "Oh Mum."

Jill, the Doctor and Nurse Sally came back in, The Doctor said, "Thanks gentlemen, we'll call you when we need you again, I know you'll be watching on the CCTV and wanking no doubt," she said to the security men, they just laughed and walked out.

The Nurse was still wearing white stockings and a suspender belt showing off her tits, plugged arsehole and open fanny but the Doctor and Jill had got changed. The Doctors big tits and huge nipples were on full show and she was wearing red stocking and a suspender belt, the red toned with her glistening black skin and almost matched the red gash between her legs, her huge clit, I'd seen it before, was pumped up and it was almost like a small cock. God I so wanted to suck on her clit and bury my face deep into her big lipped black cunt.

Jill was just wearing a pair of lacy white split crotch panties, the split showed off her hairless fanny and she turned around and bent over so that I could see her arsehole that earlier on had been fucked by my brother. We all let out a low moan of lust; we all had full balls and needed to empty them somehow.

JILL

I was having a great time watching the lads suffer; they were on the receiving end for a change. I'd already had James's cock up my arse and fanny, he'd eaten my arsehole out and the Nurse had kindly drunk my piss direct from my piss hole. Could it get any better? It could and would.

When the Doctor, Nurse and I had walked out of the room we'd watched and heard what the lads were talking about and we all knew that they were getting worried about what was going to happen next. The Doctor and I had watched the Nurse get the lads ready for the next part of the evening, she'd removed some of the "equipment" that had been used on them but they all still had a plug of some kind deep in their arses. The security men had moved the examination tables and now the lads were ready and hard.

The Doctor and I had showered and helped each other douche and then I held her fanny lips apart so she could wash her fanny out and then she did the same for me and by the time we got back to the room for a glass of wine I was already wet at the thought of what was going to happen next, I hadn't climaxed yet and didn't know how much longer I could hold on with orgasming.

We'd both picked out our outfits, not that we were going to wear that much, and got dressed.

The Doctor asked, "You ready for the next session Jill?"

"Too true Doctor, I'm always up for it," I told her.

"Let me check your holes out please Jill," Doctor Mac asked me, well she is a Doctor so of course I agreed and slid back on the sofa so my fanny was on show.

I gasped as the Doctor dropped to her knees and licked my clit, flicking it with her tongue while pushing two fingers into my fuckhole.

"Nice and wet Jill, all feels OK so lets get my fist in your cunt," the Doctor said and before I could say anything I felt her fingers followed by her thumb push their way into my stretched cunt.

Nurse Sally had already had her fingers and thumb up to her knuckles in my arsehole earlier on so this time it was my fanny that was in use. The Doctor pushed and my cunt relaxed and opened and her fist easily went in till my cunt closed up around the Doctors wrist, I groaned and nodded as the Doctor pulled her fist almost all the way out before pushing it back in again and continued to see saw her fist in and out. I was open, it was better than cock.

"Now you're open, nice and wet," the Doctor said and pulled her fist out and my fanny made a slurping noise, "I think that your arsehole will be fine despite it getting fucked hard earlier, my turn now Jill if you don't mind?" and she picked up a big dildo off of the table.

Fuck it was a big dildo, the dildo head was bigger than a fist, the shaft of the dildo was thicker than my arm and as long as my forearm ending in a big pair of false balls. Doctor Mac leant back, spread her legs wide and pulled them back so her fanny was on full show and the lips spread open.

"Don't hold back, I want it hard, deep and fast, I want my cunt to be wet, open and looking good for the lads in there to drool over," she told me.

Well if that's what she wanted I better give it to her so lined the tip of the dildo up with the Doctors fuckhole, I looked at her and she nodded so I pushed the head of the dildo into her cunt, there was hardly any resistance, so I carried on feeding her cunt the dildo until it was up to the balls.

The Doctor sighed so I took that as a signal to carry on and pulled the false cock nearly all the way out before slamming it all the way back in and heard the Doctor say, "Yes."

That was the signal I needed and pulled the dildo out and then pushed it all the way back in again and again with as much force as I could manage and the Doctor took it all, I watched as her fanny opened up to take it and turned into a juicy, wet, well fucked hole. I loved the way her hole tried to grip the dildo as I pulled it out and then opened up as I pushed the toy all the way back in. Her juices were coating the dildo, her juices foaming and turning white like her hole was coating the dildo with her cum. The Doctors clit was erect and so big, it looked rock hard, she must have had her clit worked on over the years to make it that big.

"Enough," the Doctor said and I pulled the dildo all the way out. Her cunt was wet, her hole was gaping open, her clit was throbbing and her cunt lips were hanging there. "Lets go and empty them shall we?" she said pointing to the lads on the TV screen.

"Too true," I laughed, "I need some spunk," and we both got dressed, well it didn't take long as I was only wearing a pair of white split crotch panties.

We stood in front of James, Pete and Charlie, they were still restrained and their hard cocks were on full show, their arseholes were still plugged so their prostate glands were still getting stimulated. Poor Charlie's pisslit still had a sperm stopper in it to stop him leaking, he was just watching and groaning.

"Right lads, I think its time to get your balls emptied, they must be aching by now," the Doctor asked.

"Too fucking true," shouted James, "Come on girl climb onto this," he said nodding at his hard cock; I'd already had the pleasure of it up my arse and cunt.

We all knew what to do, Nurse Sally stood in front of James and gently rubbed his cock, he was close to spunking up the way his body was rigid and his cock was jerking but he'd have to wait. I held my boyfriends big cock and rolled his foreskin backwards and forwards over his cockhead, Pete groaned and whispered, "Let me cum, please."

Poor Charlie was being left out, his time would come though. Doctor Mac said, "Is this what you want Pete?" and pushed her fingers into her wet, open and ready for fucking fanny. Pete nodded but after she'd had that big dildo in there even his big cock wouldn't touch the sides!!

Instead she turned around to show off her arse pucker which was relaxed and well used, I held his cock by the base and lined it up with the Doctors arsehole and she moved back and Pete's cockhead penetrated her ringpiece, Pete moaned and tried to push more of his cock into the Doctors arse but as he was restrained he couldn't and so it was up to the Doctor how much cock she wanted to take.

She rocked back and forwards on Pete's cock, just letting the head of his cock pop in and out of her pucker before suddenly pushing back and taking Pete's full length up to his clinched balls in her arse, Pete moaned and hissed, "Yes."

The Doctor stood still using her arsehole muscles to milk the length of Pete's cock, her son and James watched as if to say, "Our turn next," and the Doctor smiled and pulled off of my boyfriends cock leaving it pulsating and dripping precum out of his pisslit.

"Not yet Pete, it's not your turn," she laughed, "Jill would you mind helping out my son, he looks in pain."

Charlie was moaning and jerking against the restraints, he was still getting his prostate gland triggered by the electric butt plug wedged in his arsehole so I knelt down in front of his big black cock and smiled up at him and said, "Your turn Charlie, I going to empty your balls for you," Charlie smiled and grunted, "I'm going to take the sperm stopper out of your pisslit, its going to hurt but you're a big lad now, I don't want any spunk to leak out so hold it in for me."

Charlie nodded, he just wanted to cum.

I took hole of the sperm stopper and turned it anti clockwise to unscrew it and pulled it at the same time, he twitched and moaned saying, "No, no, it hurts."

I heard James say, "Fucking hell, its mad here."

I pulled the plug out with a sharp yank, better to get the pain out of the way quickly than prolong the agony, Charlie let out a sharp scream, his pisslit was empty but had been stretched open and was now at least half an inch wide and precum was bubbling out of it, I didn't want it to go to waste so stuck my tongue into his piss hole to stem the flow tasting the salty fluid before swallowing the purple head of his cock in my mouth and gently sucking. He was close to spunking; I could feel the thick vein that ran down his cockshaft throbbing.

I pulled back and sat on my haunches, held Charlie's big black waxed balls in one hand and looked up at him and said, "Cum for me Charlie," opened my mouth and pressed the button on the EStim controller that was connected to the butt plug in his arse.

Charlie roared as his prostate gland was hit with full power stimulation and his cock erupted with spunk. What seemed a continuous stream of sperm fired out of his slit into my open mouth, I had to swallow hard so it didn't overflow but there was too much and it trickled out of the side of my mouth onto my tits. His stream of cum changed to shot sharp shots of sperm hitting me on the forehead, nose and chin, coating me in his baby batter, six hard loads before subsiding to a slow trickle and drips from his pisslit and Charlie slumped forward in his restraints as I tried to lick up as much of his cum as possible, I loved the taste and didn't want to waste any of it.