Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nearly finished," Nurse Sally told James as she stood behind him and put her hand between his open legs and pulled the leather strap between his legs and threaded it through a buckle on the belt and pulled it tight. James started swearing and then moaned, as the ring was pulled tight against his cock shaft and balls and the strap pushed against the base of the plug that was in his arse pushing the plug right into his hole.

Nurse Sally smiled and said, "You can feel that now, the plug is locked into your hole and touching your prostate gland. Look, your cock is starting to get hard, you're enjoying this aren't you?"

The Nurse wrapped her fist around James's hardening cock and gently wanked him to a full erection, the ring around his cock and balls making his cock look even harder, thicker and covered with veins, it looked impressive and I was getting wet and wanted his cock in my holes.

James let loose, fighting against his restraints and swearing at Nurse Sally and the two security men. Nurse Sally picked up a hypodermic and before James realised she jammed the full length into one of his arsecheeks, James yelled and slumped forward and Nurse Sally forced a gag into his mouth and said, "That will keep him quiet for a while, take him to the examination room and get him strapped down please."

I watched as they dragged him away.

The phone in the room we were sitting in rang, Doctor Mac answered it and said, "Just keep him there, Nurse Sally will be there in a minute," she then turned to me and said, "Your boyfriend is here so pour yourself another glass of wine and lets watch what's going to happen to him shall we?"

PETE

Please read Part 4 of this story to see what happened to Pete.

There were three of us strapped down on examination tables in the room, Charlie, the Doctors son, my brother James and I. Charlie was in a world of his own, his nipples, cock and arsehole were getting stimmed by electrosex equipment, his eyes were closed and he was moaning and drooling. My brother was restrained and sedated and I could see he also had a plug in his arse that seemed to be strapped in, his cock was hard, we had similar sized cocks but his seemed to be pumped up and looked angry and purple.

The Doctor and Nurse Sally walked in along with my girlfriend Jill; I knew that she'd set all this up. Jill walked across and kissed me hard and said, "You look good, enjoying yourself?

I knew not to say anything, Nurse Sally still had the small leather paddle in her hand and she knew how to use it on my balls so I just nodded.

There was a groan and a moan from my brother and the Doctor said, "Good he's coming too, Jill why don't you go and see if he's OK?"

"Of course Doctor, glad to help," said Jill and walked across to where James was strapped down onto the examination table.

She grabbed hold of James's rock hard cock and slid her clenched hand up and down his cock shaft. James moaned and opened his eyes just in time to watch Jill lick his cockhead before opening her mouth wide and plunge my brothers cock down her throat then pulling off his cock before taking it back into her mouth and down her throat again. Fuck, my girlfriend was sucking off my older brother in front of me.

James had fully come to and even though he was restrained, gagged and with a butt plug strapped into his arse he looked across at me and smiled.

The Doctor said to Nurse Sally, "Nurse please help Jill get ready."

Get ready for what? But I think I knew and watched as the Nurse pulled Jill's skirt and shirt off. Jill was wearing no bra, a pair of little white knickers and her little fuck me white socks and white pumps. Jill's tits were pert and her sensitive nipples were rock hard. The Nurse gently pulled Jill's knickers down; Jill waggled her arse to help her and then stepped out of them. Nurse Sally picked them up and walked across to me.

"Your girlfriend is wet, very wet, her fanny dripping, look," she said and held them up for me to see, the whole crotch of her little white pants was wet. She laid the knickers on my face so the wet crotch was over my nose, I could smell my girlfriends wet fanny juices, and she smelt good.

The Nurse scrunched Jill's wet knickers up into a ball and hit my balls with the leather paddle and as I opened my mouth to scream she pushed the wet knickers into my mouth to act as a gag.

Jill was still happily sucking my brother's cock, long up and down strokes or just using her tongue on his cockhead and pisslit. James was still smiling and moaning happily.

"Get Jill lubricated and ready for fucking please Nurse," the Doctor requested and I watched as Jill opened her legs, still bent over sucking cock. By the state of Jill's knickers she was more than wet enough to take cock easily, unless....

The Nurse covered three of her fingers in lube and holding Jill's arse still with her other hand started to push one finger, followed by another and then by a third finger through Jill's ringpiece into her arse lubricating Jill's arse hole and fuck shoot up. I was right; Jill was going to take my brothers pumped up cock in her arse.

Jill climbed up onto the examination table and positioned her arse over my brother's cock, she was facing away from me which meant I had a good view of her arsehole and the cock that was going to go into it.

Jill reached up, there was a thick soft rope hanging from the ceiling, and grabbed hold of it and lined her arsehole up with the cock beneath her. Nurse Sally held the shaft of James's cock and tapped his cockhead against Jill's ringpiece.

"When you're ready Jill, relax and lower yourself down," the Nurse said, Jill didn't need telling twice.

I heard Jill sigh as my brother's cockhead pushed into her arsehole pucker and then she gave out a little yelp as James's cockhead pushed through her pucker, her ringpiece closed up around the base of his cock glan. She stayed still before slowly lowering herself down on the cock in her arse, groaning until she had the full length of my brother's cock embedded in her arse and she was sitting on James's thighs.

"Fuck that's good, its thick, its filling my arse, I can feel all those veins rubbing my hole," Jill grunted.

I moaned, that was my girlfriend getting fucked up her arse by my brother. Jill pulled herself up slowly off the cock until it popped out of her pucker and Nurse Sally grabbed hold of it and positioned it back at her ringpiece and Jill lowered herself back down on it, taking it all easily. I watched as she fucked her arse hard on my brother's cock taking the full length again and again.

Doctor Mac said, "Pull out Jill, show us the damage."

Jill did as she was told and pulled herself off of the cock and leant forward to show off her well fucked and stretched arsehole. Nurse Sally pulled Jill's arsecheeks apart so I got a good view of her open gaping ringpiece; it was already red and puffy.

"I can see your enjoying watching her getting analised by your brothers cock," the Doctor laughed. I knew what she meant; my cock was hard, rock hard.

"Jill let him use your fanny now, give your arsehole a rest. Nurse I need a hand over here," said Doctor Mac.

Jill repositioned herself over James's cock, despite him being gagged and restrained the look on his face showed that he was enjoying himself, his hard cock certainly showed that he was and I had to watch again as Jill positioned his cock at the entrance to her cunt and slid down onto it.

"Lets get you sorted out shall we Pete?" the Doctor said and she wheeled a small trolley with what looked like a pump and some hoses to the side of the examination table.

"Good to see that you're shaved, saves some time," the Doctor said and she picked up two small Perspex cylinders about an inch in diameter and about two inches long with clear hoses attached. "Right lets get these on those nipples of yours and get pumping to pump up your tits."

I had a decent muscled chest from gym work and physical work and big nipples that were sensitive, I'd realised that if my nipples were played with they seemed to be connected straight to my cock, it always made my cock leak precum. The Doctor pushed the cylinders onto my Pecs and over my nipples and nodded at the Nurse who flicked a switch on the pump and I felt the tubes suck onto my Pecs, the Nurse flicked another switch and the pump increased speed and the sucking increased in intensity and I saw and felt my nipples being stretched and sucked, my nipples lengthened and turned red as the blood filled them. Just as it stared to get painful and I let out a low moan the suction decreased and my nipples shrank in size before the pump speed increased again and my nipples were sucked and stretched again, my tits were being milked.

There was a squeal from across the room and I saw Jill fucking her cunt hard on my brothers cock, she'd pull right off it till it was almost out of her cunt and then plunge back down on it, taking the full length easily.

"Now for your arse Pete," Doctor Mac said and attached a tube for the pump to the plug that was up my arse, instantly the plug started to expand. My arse was full enough before but the plug expanded pushing and rubbing on my prostate gland, the plug couldn't get much bigger could it, it was going to rip me a new arsehole.

I shouted out, "It's too big, stop it."

"Good, that's the maximum setting reached," the Doctor announced and flicked a switch and the butt plug started to decrease in size, I breathed a sigh of relief as it shrunk to a size that my arsehole could cope with.

I should have known as I heard the pump note change and the plug started to inflate in my arse and the plug got bigger and bigger stretching my arsehole and rubbing on my prostate gland again, I moaned, my cock seemed to be getting harder and harder.

"Good lad, just your cock left," Nurse Sally said.

What were they going to do to that?

"But first we better get that sperm stopper out of you pisslit, its been in there a long time," said the Doctor, she grabbed hold of the cord on the end of the latex tapered plug that had been forced into my pisslit and yanked.

I screamed, I screamed loudly like a girl, it felt like she was ripping the inside of my cock out and even Jill stopped fucking herself on my brothers cock and looked across, laughed and carried on bouncing on his cock.

"Oh don't be a silly lad," laughed the Doctor, "Look at the mess."

My cock was still hard, my pisslit was wide open and stretched by the plug and precum was pouring out, my juice must have been backed up in my cock, only stopped leaking out by the stopper, I'd never produced so much precum, did that mean I was enjoying what was being done to me?

"Clean him up please Nurse," the Doctor told Nurse Sally.

Nurse Sally had her own special way of doing the "clean up," using her mouth. She used her tongue to lick off the precum that was running down the shaft of my cock and licking it off my balls. My foreskin had rolled up over my cockhead and she stuck her tongue in opening up my foreskin with her fingers to get her tongue in to clean out my cream. I winced and yelped as she pulled my foreskin back hard to expose my cock glan and pushed the tip of her tongue into my open pisslit to lick the fluid up. She took the head of my cock into her mouth and sucked hard as if to suck the precum up out of my cock, she really sucked hard, almost trying to give my cock a love bite. It was hurting, just like when you cum in a slut's mouth and your cock becomes really sensitive but the slut carries on sucking and it hurts.

I tried to get my cock away from the Nurses mouth but couldn't as I was strapped down and had to shout out, "Stop, it fucking hurts," and Nurse Sally pulled off of my sore cock and used the leather paddle to slap my balls, that hurt more than her sucking my cock.

"That will teach you to talk to Nurse Sally like that won't it?" Doctor Mac said, "Lets get this on your cock and get pumping."

She picked up another but bigger Perspex tube about ten inches long and about three inches wide, there was a hose attached to one end and it looked like there was a liner inside the tube, it reminded me of the suction cup that went on a cows teat when the cow was milked, I guessed that I was going to get milked, milked for my spunk.

The Doctor pushed the tube down over my cock, I could feel and see the sleeve inside cover my cock, until the tube reached the base of my cock and she plugged the tube into the suction machine. Instantly I felt the sleeve suck onto my cock squeezing it hard before it released and my cock expanded, again the sleeve squeezed down onto the shaft of my cock, it felt like a women's fanny muscles and fanny walls working on my cock, pulsating on my cock, it felt good. The Doctor adjusted the machine and the pulsating machine on my cock increased in speed and suction pressure, the inflatable butt plug in my arse got bigger really hitting my prostate gland and stretching my hole and the same happened to the cylinders on my nipples, really sucking my poor hard used tits. I just groaned, I was getting milked by a machine.

"Good lad," the Doctor said, "We'll leave you to it for a while, enjoy," and her and the Nurse walked across to my brother who was still getting ridden by my girlfriend.

JILL

I was riding my boyfriend's brother's cock hard, I'd already had it up my arse and now I was getting it deep up my fanny. I was a happy girl, I realised that I really liked older men, especially older men with big cocks like James had between his legs. A lad's cock was all well and good, they had the stamina that allowed them to fuck, cum, get hard again and repeat but an older man had better technique rather then just banging away at a hole.

James was still gagged and all I could hear was him grunting and moaning as I bounced up and down on his cock, he seemed to be enjoying it.

"Lets give your fanny a rest shall we, it will get plenty more cock later," laughed the Doctor and I stood up letting James's cock fall out of my well fucked cunt. His cock was coated in my juices and my fanny juices dripped out of my open fuckhole over his cock and balls.

"Lets have a look at your holes, better check that they're OK," Doctor Mac said. I bent over so that my arse was in full view of my boyfriend who was being milked by the machines.

I pulled my arsecheeks apart to expose my open arsehole and moaned as the Doctor pushed her four fingers and thumb straight into my stretched arsehole. My ringpiece easily opened up and took her hand up to her knuckles and she said, "Good girl, now your fanny please."

I turned around and spread my legs; the Doctor stood to the side of me and pulled my fanny lips open so my clit, piss hole and dripping fuckhole were on full show.

"Looks fine, well fucked, well lubricated, pink and healthy, you might be a bit sore tomorrow so be careful taking anything up there till it feels better," she told be.

I nodded and heard Pete moan.

"Oh OK then Nurse, you really are such a slut," the Doctor laughed and Nurse Sally knelt down in front of me and licked my wet fucked fanny, starting at the bottom, probing my fuckhole, sucking my piss hole and then licking, sucking and nipping my hard clit. I grabbed hold of her head and pushed it into my gash, which just encouraged her to work harder on my cunt.

I think that it was the two glasses of wine earlier on and then getting fucked hard up the arse and cunt that I knew I needed to piss so I said, "Doctor, I really need to pee please."

Nurse Sally stopped licking out my fanny when she heard the Doctor say, "Oh go ahead Jill, Sally will me more than happy to be pissed on and clean you up afterwards."

Well OK then I thought, if the Doctor says its OK then I will. The Nurse held open my fanny lips so she could see my piss hole and put her mouth over it, I grunted as if to warn her and started to pee, slowly at first so that the Nurse could drink away before letting go a jet of hot piss, she couldn't drink fast enough and my piss covered her face but she didn't flinch letting it splash all over her, running down all over her uniform. My piss flow subsided and Nurse Sally locked her lips around my piss hole and sucked the last few drops out before licking up and down my fanny till I was piss free and clean.

"Better Jill?" the Doctor asked, I nodded and the Doctor said, "Nurse, go and clean yourself up and you might as well plug yourself while you're at it, I'm sure you'll get some cock later."

The Doctor and I walked across to Pete and adjusted the pumps, his cock was jerking and he moaned loudly as the inflatable butt plug stretched his arse. He was certainly out of his comfort zone being on the receiving end for a change, I kissed him hard and said, "That should have been you drinking my piss," he moaned again.

James was watching what was going on, Nurse Sally came back in dressed just in white stocking and white suspenders, she showed off her firm big tits and big hard pink nipples. Her fanny was waxed and had big lips and a protruding clit, she turned around to show off her plugged arsehole and judging by the size of the plug base she was wearing a very big plug.

"Now James," said Doctor Mac, "You're missing out on all the fun so lets get that plug in your arse used," James moaned through the gag and Doctor Mac connected the wires to the plug, James had a worried look on his face.

James twitched as the plug stimmed his arse and his muscle reacted by pulling the plug in further before relaxing and trying to force the plug out of his hole but was held in by the strap. His moans got louder as the Doctor turned up the power; his cock was still rock hard and a drop of precum formed at his slit.

"I'm going to take your gag out and you're going to be a good lad and not swear or shout because if you do," Doctor Mac said, "I'll fry your prostate gland," and she pressed a button on the electro stimulation box.

James yelled and jerked against his restraints as his arsehole and prostate gland received the full power shock. I smiled.

"And of course it you don't behave I'll sedate you again, as long as your cock stays hard we don't need you awake, we only need your cock. Nurse, draw up some sedation and a syringe of Caverject to keep him erect and just so you know James you'll receive two injection of Caverject in your cock, one either side of the thick vein at the back of your cock and apparently it stings," the Doctor told him, "So you're going to behave yourself?"

James looked at the Doctor and nodded, his cock had started to soften just at the thought of what could happen, and she undid his gag and pulled it out of his mouth, she then adjusted the power to his butt plug and watched as his cock filled with blood and became fully erect again.

I looked around the examination room, my boyfriend was restrained and having his nipples, arse and cock pumped, he seemed to be enjoying it as his eyes were closed and he was sighing to himself. Charlie, the Doctors son was wired up and having his nipples, arsehole and his big black cock electro stimmed, his cock was leaking and he was dribbling out the side of his mouth as he moaned.

James was getting away lightly as he only had an electro butt plug fucking his arse and was watching what was going on with a big smile on his face.

"Jill, as James here stretched open your arsehole when don't you sit on his face and let him kiss it and lick it better, I'm sure that he won't mind, not that he's got a lot of choice anyway," Doctor Mac suggested.

In reply James stuck out his tongue so I guess that was a "yes" so I climbed up on the table, positioned my arse just above his face, spread my arse cheeks and lowered my arsehole down onto my boyfriends brothers face. I sighed as he used his tongue to lick all around my pucker before I relaxed my ringpiece and he pushed his tongue in to my arse and licked and lapped away eating out my hole. I was loving it especially as Pete had opened his eyes and was watching what was happening to his girlfriend.