Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Doc continued, "The wife is in her early forties, fit, takes cock in all her holes, happy to be DP'd, likes piss and likes it rough but no marks. She likes younger cock so Charlie and Simon can provide that, no offence to James and John of course," he laughed.

"No offence taken Doctor," said John, "What we lack in youth we make up in experience and cock size don't we James?" and he stood up and waved his hard cock at me, it had pumped up to an impressive size, longer than mine but thinner and was already skinned back and dripping precum.

"Last but not least the daughter. Twenty-two years old, spiting image of her Mother, they even dress the same. Again all her holes are available for use but she'll play the innocent girl that's shocked by what her Mother gets up to. Her father has been anally training her with his cock and butt plugs so make sure you use her arse hard, hold her down and abuse her holes, her Father has OK'd the use of restraint and piss if you want to. I think that our two older cocks, James and John, can sort her out."

"We certainly can, James seems ready, willing and able judging by his cock anyway," John told the Doctor.

My cock was hard and I realised that I'd been slowly rubbing it as the Doctor explained what was going to happen.

"Save your load, unless you have to cum early and then make sure they get it in their mouths, for the end, husband wants to see the ladies mouths filled with your spunk so I hope that you're all good shots. Final thing, and most of you know what I'm going to say, if the safe word is used by the clients or any of you everything stops instantly otherwise use the clients hard, they're on the receiving end today and want their moneys worth. I can see you're all ready judging by your hard cocks so put your shorts on, we do have standards here and I'll tell the clients we are ready for them," the Doctor said and walked out of the room.

It was obvious that we were all ready; our shorts all had prominent bulges in them. Four men all showing off our hard cocks, we high fived each other and John said, "You'll be fine mate, just fuck hard and think of the money."

I was thinking of Jill and wondered what she was doing.

JILL

I was thinking of James and wondering what he was up to or, more precisely, what hole he was up. I knew that he was nervous but I also knew that he'd be OK, he has a great body, and a great cock and he knew how to use it. He didn't have any hang-ups or inhibitions about sex so he was a perfect choice to work at the Clinic and as long as he came back to me with his hard cock I had no problems with him working there.

By the time I got to Mums house she had a bottle of wine open and was on her second glass.

"Oh I do miss you not staying here so much," Mum said, "Some days I can hardly walk straight after a night of getting your Fathers and brothers cock up me, at least when you were here you could help me out with their cocks." We were an incestuous family and happily fucked together.

I laughed.

"How's that boyfriend of yours? I did like Pete, he had a big cock, but his brother is more mature and thoughtful and you seem to work well together," Mum asked.

"It's going well Mum, I really like James and he likes me and you know he's got a big cock just like his younger brother, you've already been fucked by him haven't you?" I told her.

Mum just laughed and said, "You must bring him round for a family meal one day soon."

"Of course if he's invited, for a few drinks, dinner and then a fuck session with the rest of the family I suppose," I asked smiling.

"Well I hadn't thought of that but it would be a good introduction to our family fucking for him, now lets open another bottle of wine and dinners ready," Mum said.

We had a lovely dinner, lots of girl talk, mostly about sex and how the family had changed for the good since we all realised that we all loved sex and weren't embarrassed about getting it in all forms and whenever and from who ever we wanted.

After dinner I asked Mum about the masseur and where was he.

"Bit of a problem with that darling, my regular masseur, Christian, can't make it tonight but I've managed to organise something else that should be just as good," Mum said with a grin on her face.

"Something or someone?" I asked her.

"Both, let's go through to the TV lounge and see," she said.

The TV lounge in the house did still have a big screen TV that was used mostly for watching porn and the rest of the room had been turned into a sex room, low fuck benches and mattresses, shackles and harnesses, cupboards full of sex toys and an easy clean floor, the carpets had been ripped out after getting stained with piss, cum and fanny juice, its what every family that fucks together should have in their house. Two men were standing naked in the room and Mum went and stood between them. Two naked black men, two naked black men with shaved heads, two naked black men with huge shoulders, pecs and six packs, two naked black men with pumped up pierced nipples, two naked black men with huge thick uncut black cocks hanging over full hairless balls, two naked black men that I knew were going to fuck me.

Mum said, "Your Dad introduced me to black cock at The Club one day, he watched as I struggled to take their cocks in my fanny and arsehole, I could hardly walk when they'd finished fucking me, your dad brought me home and fucked my arsehole again with your brother watching and cheering him on till they both filled my mouth with their salty spunk."

Mum had her hands wrapped around the black men's cocks and was slowly wanking them, the men didn't say anything, just grunted as there cocks got hard, "don't you just love the way there pink cock glans stand out against their black cocks," she said as she pulled their black foreskins back to expose the pink glans and piss slits.

"I know that you like big cocks in your holes so I thought that you mike like an internal massage from these ebony battering rams, " Mum laughed.

I watched as their cocks started to fill with blood and get hard, one of the cocks didn't seem to get any longer but got much thicker, swelling in size before it was standing upright and proud, Mum couldn't get her fist around the girth. The other cock got much longer, I watched as the veins along the shaft filled with blood and his cock lengthened, his cock didn't get rock hard like his mates but increased in length until it seemed to be at least eleven inches long, hanging over a pair of bull sized balls, it was the biggest cock I'd seen, nearly as long as my biggest dildo. I hadn't touched myself but could feel my fanny getting wet in anticipation of my "internal massage."

I could see Mums nipples sticking out against her shirt, like me her nipples seemed to be connected to her clit so I knew that her clit would be throbbing and engorged. She carried on wanking the men off and one of them pulled her top off to let her tits free. She wasn't wearing a bra, despite her age and having breast fed two children her tits were firm and her nipples were rock hard. Both men bent down and started to suck hard on her nipples.

"Good lads, but don't forget my daughter," she told them.

Mr. Long Cock grunted and pushed my Mother down on her knees and grunted, "Suck me."

Mr. Thick Cock walked over to me and said, "Strip."

I couldn't get my clothes off quick enough and was soon naked in front of him. He looked me up and down and wiped two fingers along my gash and squeezed my clit, I moaned and he sniffed his fingers that were coated with my fanny juice and said, "Wet."

He was obviously chosen for the size of his cock and not his conversational skills.

I heard Mum splutter, Mr. Long Cock had his hands around the back of her head and was holding her head still as he face fucked her hard, pushing as much cock into her mouth and down her throat as she could take plus another inch or so. Mum was drooling and gagging, saliva and spit running out of her mouth but she was looking straight into his eyes, he said, "Take it, take it down your throat."

"Come on girl, get it wet, get it ready for fucking, its going in your cunt," Mr. Thick Cock demanded and he pushed me onto my knees so that his black cock was lined up with my mouth.

I held his cock, like Mum I couldn't get my hand all the way, and licked his pink cockhead, lashing it with my tongue and using the tip of my tongue to probe his slash of a pisslit and tasting his precum that was flowing nicely. I ran my mouth over his thick cock shaft, up and down from his balls to underneath his cock glan making sure I tickled his fraenulum and heard him grunt. With my other hand I cupped his hairless bull balls squeezing them gently.

"Open," he grunted and pinched my nose so to breathe I had to open my mouth and he pushed his cockhead into my mouth, it filled my mouth stretching my jaws open.

I should have punched him in his balls the way he was abusing me but I didn't, I just tried to open my mouth wider so I could take more of his thick cock, he let go of my nose so I could breath and he started to push more of his cock into my mouth and my hand went to my wet pussy and hard clit rubbing it to make it even wetter.

He pulled his cock head out of my mouth and I let my saliva pour out before he plugged my mouth again with his cock pushing it further in, pushing it harder to fill my mouth.

Mr Long Cock pulled what seemed ten inches out of my Mothers throat and mouth, Mum gasped and he lifted her up and bent her over one of the benches and kicked her legs wide open so she was presenting her fanny and arse to him. His cock was covered with her spit and saliva and he pushed his long cock between her legs rubbing it over her gash.

"Open you fanny for me, hold your lips open, I'm going to fuck your cunt" he grunted and wrapped his fist around the base of his cock, six inches of cock was on show.

My mouth was getting fucked harder; I was rubbing my clit harder and faster. I watched as Mr. Long Cock positioned the head of his cock in my Mothers open hole and then pushed, Mum sighed as she took six inches in one go.

"You want the rest of my cock women?" he asked my Mum.

"I want it all, just fuck me with it," Mum told him.

He took her at her word and let go of the base of his cock and slammed the last four inches into my Mums fanny in one thrust. Mum yelped but took it all.

Mr. Long Cock didn't move till Mum said, "Now fuck me hard," so he did, pulling out his cock till just the tip was still in her before pushing the full length back into her wet and open fanny, Mum panted with pleasure.

He fucked her hard and fast, all the way in, all the way out, Mum was loving every inch and every thrust of his long black cock.

I still had my mouth around the thick black cock, I was gagging and spit was dripping out of my mouth and I heard Mr. Long Cock say, "Stop fucking around boy and get that cock of yours in her fanny, look she's dripping so needs filling."

He was right, I needed cock in my fanny, it was wet, as I'd been fingering myself as I sucked his cock.

Mr. Thick Cock grunted and pulled his cock out of my mouth, his cock was glistening with my spit and his pisslit was oozing precum. He lifted me up and pushed me back over the arm of the sofa so my fanny and arse was the perfect height for him. I held onto the sofa as he pushed my thighs apart and squatted down in front of me, "your fannies wet girl," he said and pushed three fingers into my fuckhole, there was no resistance, I was nicely relaxed, "and your loose, ready for black cock."

He finger fucked me, well three fingers, in and out, my fanny lips were open and red, my clit was throbbing and my fuckhole stayed open as he pulled his juice coated fingers out, held them up to his nose and sniffed, "you smell good girl," he said before licking his fingers, "and you taste good girl. and he buried his face into my open wet fanny, I could hear and feel him feeding on my cunt, licking my juices up and pushing his tongue deep into my hole before locking onto my clit flicking it with his tongue before sucking it hard, my fanny under the onslaught just got wetter and wetter.

He stood up, his face was wet from my fanny and grabbed hold of my ankles and spread my legs open, wide open so I looked like a wishbone, and lined the head of his cock with my hole, his cockhead looked engorged and purple, it looked threatening and I wasn't sure if it would go in.

"Its too big," I moaned.

"I don't care, its going in, even if I have to force it in," laughed Mr Thick Cock.

His cock head pushed through my cunt lips and found my wet fuckhole and I grunted as it pushed its way in, stretching my hole open. He only got the tip of his cock in before he stopped as I muttered, "Its too big, it won't go in."

That was the wrong thing to say, he stopped pushing and said, "If she can take this right up her arse then you can take it in your fanny," and he nodded towards my Mum who was on the end of a long black cock.

Mr. Thick Cock spread my legs even wider and pushed his thick cock into my open fanny, the head of his cock started to spread my fuck hole open and I could feel his rolled back foreskin and his thick cock shaft start to open me up, I moaned and tried to relax, his cock was just too thick.

"Mum," I moaned, "help me, his cock is too big, I can't take it, going to split me in two."

I looked across at Mum but she was no use as she looked spaced out as Mr. Long Cock fucked her hard, she was just grunting and muttering, "Fuck me hard, fuck me hard."

Mr. Long Cock looked across and told Mr. Thick Cock, "Just get it in there, she'll take it, if she screams it means she's just enjoying it."

Mr. Thick Cock looked at me, grinned and started to push his cock further into me, holding my legs and pulling me onto him. My groans got louder and then changed to a yelp as his cock shaft pushed into me and opened me up, fuck I was full and there was still more cock to go and he carried on pushing, he wasn't going to withdraw, my yelps changed to a low scream as I felt the full length of his thick cock push up my fuck tube deep into my fanny opening me right up, I screamed loudly as his balls hit my arsehole, he'd got his thick cock all the way into my fanny, I was stretched open and full, I'd taken his cock, now I knew what it must feel like giving birth. He held his cock firmly inside of me and he pumped his cock muscles so his cock seemed to get even bigger and he muttered, "Good girl, now lets fuck," and I felt his cock start to withdraw, my fanny muscles tried to grip hold of his cock, didn't want to let it go.

He pulled his cock all the way out saying, "Keep your hole open," I knew that my stretched hole was on full show and after taking his thick cock wasn't going to close up that quickly. His cock was covered in my fanny juices and his precum.

"Ready girl?" he asked, I just groaned and he drove the full length of his thick cock back into my open fuckhole, my groans changed to a low long scream as his thick cock stretched me wide open again but I took his cock well as his balls slapped against my arsehole.

Mr. Thick Cock pulled all the way out again and almost without a pause slammed his cock back into me again and again and again, he fucked me hard abusing my stretched open fanny without mercy, I had my eyes closed and I yelped each time he bottomed out in my hole. I heard Mr. Long Cock say, "Open your mouth girl," opened my eyes and saw him standing over me, his long cock rock hard and covered with my Mums juices. I looked across and saw Mum still bent over the fuck bench, her cunt open and battered, her fanny fluids dripping out of her, her legs were shaking and her eyes were closed.

I opened my mouth and he pushed his funky cock into my mouth and I opened my throat to take as much of his cock as I could, tasting my Mothers fanny and his precum on his cock.

I had a thick black cock being rammed in and out of my fanny and a long black cock being fed down my throat, what more could a women want? I was about to find out.

I flinched as I felt my clit being rubbed and pinched, Mum had recovered from her hard fucking and was kneeling down by the side of me stiming my clit with one hand and using her other hand to rub the thick cock as it emerged from my cunt before it was shoved back in. Mr. Long Cock carried on fucking my throat and then found my hard nipples and squeezed them. That's what a women wanted, two cocks fucking her fanny and throat and her clit and nipples getting rubbed and squeezed. My clit seemed to be connected to my clit so having both stimmed and throat and fanny fucked at the same time meant that I was about to explode.

My climax hit me hard, I tried to shout out but my throat was full of black cock. I bucked, as it seemed my fanny exploded in one long hard climax forcing my stretched well-fucked fanny onto the thick black cock that was thrusting in and out.

Mum knew what was happening and what was about to happen and rubbed my hard clit even harder.

Mr. Long Cock pushed his cock further down my throat and shouted out, "That's it girl, milk my prick."

Mr. Thick Cock said, "She's coming, her cunt is squeezing the shit out of my cock," and he pulled his cock out of my fanny.

I was jerking up and down, he was holding my legs wide open, I was trying to breath as Mr. Long Cocks balls were hanging over my nose and my throat was full of his cock, Mr. Thick Cocks cock was hard, covered in my fanny juices and his cock head looked angry, his pisslit was wide open as if he was about to shoot his load.

I pissed myself, I let go a long stream of hot piss from my stretched open fanny, the piss sprayed over Mr. Thick Cock. He yelled but it was too late, I couldn't stop and he couldn't get out of the way. I heard Mum laugh, she knew that I was like her as if we had our clits and nipples worked on at the same time we both couldn't control our bladders and both pissed ourselves as we climaxed.

"You dirty bitch," Mr. Thick Cock shouted, his mate pulled his well-sucked cock out of my throat and laughed.

"You love it man," he said.

Mr. Thick Cocks washboard stomach was covered with my piss and it ran down and dripped off his balls and hard cock and he dropped to his knees in front of my well fucked gaping fanny and buried his mouth into it, licking and slurping the last drips of my piss and my fanny juice, I could hear him grunting and slurping, he stood up, his face was glistening with my juices and he used the back of his hand to wipe his face and then pushed his hand into my open cunt up to his knuckles, "that will keep you open," he laughed as I gasped.

"What you laughing at women?" he said to my Mother.

"Sorry," she said with a smile on her face, "I should have warned you."

Mr. Thick Cock looked at her, pulled his fist out of my gape and said to his mate, "Throw me that bottle of lube."

He squirted lube on his thick cock and slide his fist up and down it, his cock glistened with lube, piss and my juices. He looked at Mum and said, "You thought that was funny? Get over here, bend over this bench, this is going up your arse," he slapped his cock in his hand.

Oh God I thought, that will rip her a new arsehole.

"You're not getting out of having your arse used girl," said Mr. Long Cock, "Bend over the other bench and hold your arsehole open."

He pulled me up off the sofa and pushed me onto the other fuck bench so my arse and Mums arse was side by side and we both held our puckers open, I yelped as I felt two lubed up fingers pushed through my ringpiece, my Mothers arsehole was lubed up my Mr. Thick Cock by pushing the nozzle of the lube bottle into her arsehole and squeezing hard so she got a shot of cold slippery lube straight up there. He pulled the nozzle out of her arse and dropped the bottle on the floor, grabbed hold of the base of his cock and tapped the thick head of his cock against Mums arsehole and grunted, "Brace yourself and open up, I'm going to fuck your arse."