Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cum shots subsided and he said, "Swallow," and they did as they were told, "open and show me," he told them and they showed him their empty mouths. He bent down and kissed his wife on her open mouth swirling his tongue into her mouth tasting the mix of his and our cum. Sue groaned as she climaxed jamming four fingers into her cunt.

"Kiss me daddy, make me cum," said his daughter so he did, deep hard kisses, more cum tasting and Ellie shuddered and pissed over the floor.

He looked across at us, we'd all stood back out of the way and he said, "What are you all looking at? Fuck off," so we did.

We walked back to the showers down the corridor, four men who'd been fucking or getting fucked still with semi hard cocks bouncing and flapping as we went.

"Hey James," said Simon, I looked at him, "You stink of piss," he laughed.

In the shower room our clothes were neatly folded and inside our lockers, Charlie said, "There's cold beers in the fridge, help yourself," Charlie and Simon sat on the benches chatting and I cracked one open for John and I.

"Just one mate, then I must get home to the Misses," John said, "Cheers mate."

The beer tasted so good, I wasn't driving later, the perks of being chauffeured to and from the clinic so I could have another as soon as this one was empty, I asked John, "Does your wife know what you get up to here?"

"Course she does, you can't keep something like this quiet from your other half, anyway it was her that got me into this," I must have looked shocked as he continued, "She worked here as a nurse during the day, was approached by the Doctor to see if she was interested in some extra evening work, she asked me if that was OK and I told her only if she got me some work here as well, we've always had a great open sex life, dogging, three sums, swapping, kink, you name it and we've probably tried it. If you work here long enough you'll probably end up with your cock up my Misses sometime. She'll be waiting for me when I get home and I'll have to tell her what happened tonight watching her play with herself before I bend her over and fuck her, we're both dirty fuckers and there's no rest for the wicked, lets shower."

"Well at least this time in the shower I don't have to put a hose up my arse," I laughed.

"Occupational hazard mate," John laughed.

The shower was good and I soaped myself up, I had to ask John so did, "have you had cock up your arse mate?"

John didn't miss a beat and replied, "Not my thing mate, tried it once, never tried it again. Don't mind touching cock, sometimes a bloke might need a hand to get it in a hole, don't mind wanking a bloke to get him hard ready to perform but that's about it. You were Royal Navy so you must have had wank contests wanking your mates off."

I smiled to myself and said, "Of course mate, it was almost compulsory. I've had fingers, strap on's, dildos, butt plugs and a speculum during my so called medical here but never had a cock up there, not sure I want to."

John laughed, "turn around, I'll do your back," he said, "I noticed it put you off your stroke when you saw Simon take the clients cock in his arse. Look you don't have to do anything here that you don't want to or aren't happy with, remember the safe word, use that and everything stops. Nobody will think anything about it if you want to take cock in your arse or want to suck cock, just do what you want and get paid for it, here do my back for me mate."

"Eeerr, bit of a problem with that mate, I've got a hard on," I said sheepishly.

"Don't worry mate, so have I, its just the Viagra wearing off," John laughed and as I turned around to face him my hard cock slapped against his and we both smiled, "Just keep it away from my arsehole."

We both got out the shower leaving Charlie and Simon to it, they were certainly soaping more than just each others backs, and we were drying off when Doctor Mac, well Doctor Mac's wife who is also a Doctor came into the shower room.

"Evening Gentlemen, hope that you enjoyed your evening, here's your fee and tip that's been transferred into your bank account, you all did well and the client left a very generous tip," she said, I looked at the slip and she was right, I'd earnt in a few hours of fucking what would take me all week to earn working with Noel gardening and fucking the bored housewives.

"Before you get dressed let me just give you a check-up, John you first," she said. John stood in front of her and she held his balls rolling them in her hand before running her fingers up the shaft of his cock and pulling his foreskin back and then squeezing his meatus lips to open up his pisslit, "no soreness, no marks, all OK," she said, "you and your wife are booked for clients on Wednesday so I'll see you then."

"Will do Doctor, hope to work with you again soon mate, remember don't do anything you don't want to do but if you want to try it then do it," John said and pulled up his trackie bottoms and walked out.

"You next James," Doctor Mac said, "You didn't get analized did you? So I only need to check your balls and cock, any problems?"

"My balls are aching and my cock has a mind of its own, its still semi hard and then gets fully erect for no reason," I told her.

"That's just the Viagra, probably like that for another few hours, my husband uses the high strength dosage but if its still hard at midnight give me a call and I'll give you a shot in your cock to soften it up," she said. I really hoped that I didn't need an injection in my cock, it looked eye watering, "and as for your balls aching," she continued, "that's because its the first time you've had them clinched with the ball ring for any length of time so its stretched your ball sack and sperm tubes so they will ache, I'll take the ring off and you'll have to wear it for a few hours everyday till you're used to it, our clients like to see a big pair of balls on a man and feel them swinging when they're fucked."

The Doctor held my cock out of the way and used the key to unlock the clinch ring that was stretching my balls down, she rubbed my cock as she did this so, once again, my softening cock hardened again.

"I'll put the ring and key by your clothes, make sure you wear it daily until your balls don't get sore, there's a few red marks around your sack where its rubbed but they'll so fade, no marks on your cock shaft," she said as she pulled my foreskin back, "cock head and pisslit are fine, no marks or bruising, just bend over and spread for me," the Doc told me and I heard Simon cheer.

"But I didn't have cock up there Doctor," I moaned.

"Do as your told," she told me and slapped my across my arse cheek hard and with a yelp I did as I was told, bent over and spread and felt her finger rub over my arse pucker,

"Fuck," I muttered as she pushed a finger through my ringpiece, "That's sore."

"It will be fine, just sore where you had the douche nozzle up there, you'll soon get used to inserting it and flushing out and the soreness will go, remember you must clean out whenever your working here," Doctor Mac said, I nodded.

"Just one think Doctor, " I said, "I was a bit worried that we used the women too hard, didn't take any notice of what they wanted, we were too dominant."

She looked at me and said, "That's what the clients asked for, that's what the clients wanted and that's what the clients got and that's why we have a safe word and it wasn't used so they were OK with what happened, look at the size of your tip, they must have been happy. I'm sure that before long you'll be on the receiving end of some of our harder women clients so you can see what its like to be used."

That put me in my place. While I got dressed I turned my phone on, a message from Jill saying that she hoped all had gone well, that's she was staying with her Mum tonight and I better still have some spunk left for her tomorrow, that's my girl.

The Doctor was checking out her son's cock, his balls stayed clinched but I suppose he was now used to it, his cock was still rock hard, then it was Simon's turn.

"Your cocks fine, your balls are tight but that's because you keep them pumped up, turn around and bend over and lets look at your arsehole as you've taken cock this evening," Doctor Mac told him and Simon obliged bending over and spreading his arse cheeks and I had the full view.

"For fucks sake Simon," I said, "That's not a pretty sight mate."

Charlie laughed, "While you're bent over my cocks still hard so open your mouth and give it a suck."

"No chance, I only take cock for money," Simon laughed.

"Can we get on with this please lads," said the Doctor and pushed three fingers into Simons open pucker, he just stood there and took them like a man. She continued, "No marks, no inflammation and your hole feels fine but I think its getting looser, I'll have to teach you the exercises that we give to women to keep their fannies tight after they give birth or get fisted. I'm going to book you in for an internal examination, we'll get a proctorscope up there and have a good look."

"Don't tell me Doctor, I'd be strapped to an examination bench, legs wide open, nipples clamped and a camera up my arse, I'll be a film star," laughed Simon.

The Doctor smiled and said, "Well I was going to do just a standard examination but that's given me an idea, I'm sure that we have some clients that would love to watch you restrained and your pucker stretched open, I know a women that would love to fist your arse, you'd be fine with that wouldn't you?"

"Oh fuck, I should have kept my big mouth shut," moaned Simon.

I couldn't resist it and said, "You mean you should have kept your big arsehole shut mate," and everybody, including the Doctor, laughed.

"Course I'm up for it Doctor, love to push my boundaries and earn some money," Simon told her, "So get it organised Doc."

We all got dressed when Simon said, "I'm going to have to go dogging now to get rid of this," the bulge of his hard cock was clearly visible, "The Caverject shot the Doc gave me isn't going to wear off for a couple of hours so who's coming?"

"Charlie, your not going, you've got to help your Dad and I in the clinic tomorrow," Doctor Mac said before Charlie even had time to answer.

"But what about this Mum?" Charlie moaned using his hands to outline his bulge.

"Nurse Sally is just finishing up with two women so I'm sure she'll like some cock before she goes home so go and find her and explain your problem to her, you know she treats you like her son and won't say no to you," the Doctor told him.

"You coming mate?" Simon asked me.

If Jill hadn't been staying at her Mum's tonight I would have headed home but she was so why not I thought and said, "Love to mate."

"I'll get the driver to drop us off and give my flatmate a call, he'll want to join in and then can drive us home although I bet the driver will want to stay and get his cock up someone, I've seen him at the dogging site before, I bet the car knows its own way," Simon said.

"Off you go gentlemen, I'll organise your internal examination Simon when I've put the word around and get some clients, James you did well tonight, once the word goes around that there's a new experienced cock available you're going to be busy, have a few days off, recharge your balls and my husband will contact you soon," Doctor Mac said.

Looks like my cock was going to be working hard in the future, think I've found a new career after leaving the Navy that I didn't expect to be doing and I was loving it.

Of course I'd tell Jill all about it, bet it was much more fun than her massage.