Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you girl, going to give you the full length in your arse," said Mr. Long Cock.

I felt the head of his cock push through my lubed up ringpiece, luckily it wasn't as thick as the cock that had opened up my fanny so it opened up my arsehole and went in, four, five, six, seven then eight inches of black cock up my arse in one stroke, was it ever going to stop?

I heard Mum moan and looked across to see the thick black cock opening up her arsehole and disappearing through her ringpiece, her moaning increased in volume as he pushed more of his thick cock in. I moaned in unison with her, as the long going in my arse didn't seem to stop opening up my second hole as I received ten black cock inches in my arse.

Mum squealed as Mr. Thick Cock's balls hit her arse; she'd taken the full length and the full width of his cock in her arse. She was sweating and shaking.

"Nearly all up your arse girl," Mr. Long Cock muttered and I screamed as he pushed the last two inches of his cock in my arsehole and I felt his full balls hit my arse.

The men stood still with their cocks embedded in Mum and my arseholes.

"You ready man?" asked Mr. Long Cock, Mr. Thick Cock nodded, "Lets fuck their arses."

And they did, hard fast arse fucking. I felt the cock in my arsehole pulled out, my arse was suddenly empty and I knew my arsehole was open and then screamed as he plunged the full length of his cock back in me, he bottomed out. Mother yelped as Mr. Thick Cock did the same to her arsehole, all the way out and then before her arsehole had a chance to close up he forced his cock back in all the way up to his balls. They synchronized their fucking of our arses and Mum and I synchronized our yelping. I looked across and Mum, she had a big smile on her face and I was smiling as well.

We got pounded hard, I was hanging onto the fuck bench as my arse was buggered with a long black cock and I heard Mr. Long Cock say to his mate, "Going to spunk up soon, you ready mate?" Mr. Thick Cock who was up Mums arse grunted and I assumed that was a "yes."

I felt the first shot of hot spunk fire into my arsehole, deep into my guts and as he withdrew his cock another shot coated my fuck tube. As his cock head fell out of my stretched open pucker another load of cum coated my sore ringpiece and then he fired the rest of his spunk into the air and I felt numerous splatters of his hot sticky load across my back. He grunted and pushed his hard cock back into my arsehole and carried on fucking me as his black cock softened and he pulled it out through my spunk covered ringpiece and slapped it on my sticky arsehole.

"Clean it girl," he told me and pulled me up off of the fuck bench, pushed me to my knees and I automatically started to lick his pisslit, exposed cock glan and along the shaft tasting my arse juices and his cum.

Mum was still getting her arsehole stretched open and fucked hard and she grunted and sighed in pure pleasure as he buried the full thick length in her hole. Mr. Thick Cock grunted and said, "Going to shoot," and he pulled his cock out, Mums hole was wide open, red and slimy, he wrapped his hand around his cock and gave it a few wank strokes and his cock exploded unloading his balls over my Mothers arse cheeks, her back and then finishing off with two shots up her arsehole.

The fuckers looked at each other, at my Mums cum covered arse and me and Mr. Long Cock said, "Good load mate, her arsehole look well fucked."

He pulled me off of his cock, I was still happily licking away, and pushed me towards my Mothers spunk coated open arse, "clean your Mum up," he said and pushed my face into Mums open arse pucker.

I should have pulled away but I didn't, I stuck my tongue deep into her hole, licking up Mr. Thick Cocks spunk and my Mums arse juices, I heard Mum moan which made me lick and probe harder and deeper before he pulled my face out of my Mums arse hole and let me lick her cum covered arse cheeks clean.

"Think it's your Mums turn now don't you?" said Mr. Thick Cock and picked Mum up off the fuck bench and turned her over. Poor Mum, her arsehole looked red and sore and her fanny, after the earlier hard fucking was red and open, her big outer lips hanging wide apart.

Mr. Long Cock climbed onto the bench and lower his arse down over Mums face, her natural reaction was to stick out her tongue and start rimming the balls and arsehole that had been presented to her.

With a satisfied grunt from Mr. Long Cock he rubbed Mothers nipples while Mr. Thick Cock stood to one side, pushed her legs apart, found her hard clit with his mouth and licked, nipped and chewed away. I knew what they were up to; I was still on my knees between her legs directly in the firing line.

It wasn't going to take long as she'd had cock in her mouth, cunt and arse and still hadn't climaxed and now her clit and nipples were being worked on.

I heard Mr. Long Cock say, "Wonder if she's like her daughter and pisses when she climaxes?"

And with that Mums orgasm ripped through her, she let out a muffled yelp, well her mouth was full of arse, and tried to buck but Mr. Thick Cock pushed three fingers deep into her fanny and held her down.

"She's got her tongue right up my arsehole man," laughed Mr. Long Cock.

Mr. Thick Cock fucked Mums fanny with his fingers prolonging her climax before pulling them out and said, "Fuck me mate, look at those juices flow," as Mums fanny juices sprayed out all over my face, "is she going to piss?" he asked.

Yes she was and did, Mr. Thick Cock pulled Mums fanny lips wide apart and she let go of a constant stream of piss right at her daughter, she soaked me in hot piss, covering my face and dripping down over my tits, my fingers found my clit and I rubbed it hard feeling waves of pleasure course through me.

"Dirty bitches" muttered Mr. Long Cock as he climbed off of Mothers face. The black studs stood side by side and looked at Mum and I. I was covered in piss and was fingering my open fanny and Mum was panting, her fanny and arsehole had been well fucked, her arsehole was still open and gaping and her fanny looked like she had had a truck driven up there, her fanny lips were hanging open and I could see right into her fuckhole, it looked red and wet.

I turned to look at the studs, their soft cocks were hanging over their big balls, their foreskins had rolled back over their cock heads and I could see precum, our juices and a few drops of piss dripping out, I could smell their cocks, acid and musty.

"Now then ladies, you're going to go and shower and wash yourself out as my man and me are going to fuck you both again, going to treat you to some double black cock in your holes," said Mr. Thick Cock.

To prove that they were both up for another fuck session they held their cocks and started to wank them, rubbing there hands along their cock shafts, pulling their foreskins back to show off their purple cock heads and let a few drops of precum drip out of their pisslit and as the blood filled their cocks they were soon fully erect. Mum had pulled herself into a sitting position on the side of the fuck bench and she was using her fingers to rub along her wet fanny lips.

She smiled and said, "Come on Jill, we better do as we're told, looks like we've got some hard cocks to take care of."

Who was I to say no, I wondered what holes James was fucking?

JAMES

It was show time, four men standing there, each with a hard body and a hard cock to match. Simon and Charlie were naked and Simon was slowly wanking Charlie's hard black cock, Simon wasn't fussed if it was cock or cunt.

"Come on mate, we better get ready," said John to me and dropped his shorts to let his cock spring free and quickly said, "Don't worry mate I'm not going to wank you, fanny only for me."

I laughed and stripped off, I was rock hard as well. The Doctor walked into the room followed by two women, the older was obviously the Mother who walked in with confidence, checking out the cocks on show, the younger was the daughter and held back looking at the floor, both were almost identically dressed and could have passed for older and younger sisters. Both had a similar haircut, a tight white shirt tied up at the waist, obviously no bra but they both had firm tits and erect nipples, a very short tartan skirt that just about covered their arse and white panties, short white socks and black pumps, they both looked very fuckable.

"Gentlemen," said Doctor Mac, "This is Sue," he introduced the Mother, "And this is her daughter Ellie. Hope that you enjoy the evening ladies," and he walked out of the door.

"I see that you've started without us lads," Sue laughed and walked across to Simon and Charlie, "Let go of his cock, both your cocks are mine." Simon released Charlie's hard black cock and Sue dropped to her knees in front of them both taking their cocks in her hand and started to wank them, "beautiful," she muttered.

John walked across to the shy daughter, his hard cock bouncing in front of him, Ellie looked away and flinched when John slid his hand up her skirt and rubbed her arse. "Now then young lady don't be shy come and sit with James and me and lets watch your Mother take cock shall we?" John said as he pushed her towards the sofa that I was sitting on.

She resisted and John grabbed her hands, forced them behind her back, pushed her forward so she bent over and with his other hand lifted her skirt up over her arse showing off her little white panties and spanked her hard, three hard slaps on each of her arse cheeks. Ellie screamed and shouted across to her Mother, "Mum, help me, make him stop."

Her Mother was wanking Simon and Charlie's cock and stopped, looked at her daughter and said, "Mummy's busy at the moment darling, just do what those two nice gentlemen ask you to do, you'll love it, remember what Daddy said that you had to behave yourself or he'll punish you as," and with that she deep throated Charlie's big black cock taking it all the way down to his balls in one long swallow before pulling off and doing the same to Simon's thick cock.

"Now do as Mummy told you and come and meet James, him and me are going to be nice to you and you're going to be nice back, do you understand?" John told her, "and if you don't behave yourself and do as you're told I'll punish you again but this time with the riding crop across your arse cheeks and leave red welts across your arse and you'll have to explain to your Daddy that you were a naughty girl and he'll punish you even harder than I did."

I liked where this was going, Ellie didn't say anything, just nodded as John lead her to the sofa and she sat down with me one side of her and John the other, she took a good look at my hard leaking cock and blushed.

It was my turn to take the lead, "take your shirt off and lift up your skirt so we can see your panties," I told her.

She didn't move.

"Do what you're told or I'll rip them off," I said sternly and I looked across and John who smiled and nodded.

Ellie slowly unbuttoned her tight shirt and shrugged it off her shoulders to expose a beautiful pair of firm tits; her nipples were big, red and engorged. She didn't look at either of us as she lifted her skirt up to show off her little white knickers and I could see that there was already a wet patch over her fanny. John and I had the same idea and each took her hands and placed it on our cocks, she wrapped her fists around the shaft, I leant forward and took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked gently and as John did the same I heard her gasp followed by a moan as my other hand rubbed along her fanny through her panties that quickly became wetter.

Ellie shouted out, "Mummy help me, they're playing with my vagina and they've put my hands on their penis's. Oh God Mummy, what are they doing to you?"

Charlie pulled Sue up from her knees and she reluctantly let his cock pull out of her mouth, his cock was glistening with her saliva. He put his hands under her arse and lifted her up and she put her arms around his neck, his cock was sticking out between her arse cheeks, he said, "Give us a hand mate and get my cock in her fanny," to Simon.

Simon laughed and grabbed hold of Charlie's cock and positioned Charlie's cock head at the entrance to Sue's wet and open cunt, Sue groaned as Charlie pushed his cock all the way into her fanny and he lifted her up and down on his cock, Sue easily took the full length and her groans changed to moans as he bounced her up and down on his cock. Simon didn't want to get left out and grabbed a tube of lube and coated his hard cock in it and positioned himself behind Sue's bouncing arse.

"Keep her still mate, I'm going up her arsehole," Simon told Charlie and positioned the head of his cock against Sue's arsehole pucker and said, "Relax your hole and let my cock in."

Sue grunted as Simon pushed his cock through her pucker and then he grunted, "Lower her down Charlie, I'm in so lets get our cocks deep in her."

As she was lowered down on the cock in her arsehole and fanny she moaned loudly, "oh God that's so good, get me down on your cocks," Sue said.

She yelped as she took the full length and thickness of the two cocks in her two holes and exclaimed, "So much bigger than my husbands cock."

"Mummy, don't say that about Daddy," Ellie shouted out but as she watched her Mother get fucked she squeezed my prick and started to run her fist up and down my shaft.

I pulled off her hard nipple and said, "Now then young lady your Mums getting cock so I think it's about time that you did too don't you?"

"No, I don't want to" Ellie moaned but carried on wanking our cocks slowly.

"Lets get those little panties off so we can see what James and I are going to fill" laughed John and stood in front of her and grabbed hold of the waistband of her little white knickers and pulled them off, she didn't resist and lifted her arse up to make it easier.

Her fanny was on full show, it was completely hairless, waxed completely, a tight slit of a fanny, all I could see was the slash, no inner lips or her clit were on show but I could see that she was wet. I slid a finger up and down her slit probing and opening her cunt up, she moaned as I found her clit.

"No don't, stop it, stop touching my vagina," she told me so of course I took no notice and pushed a finger into her fanny. Ellie tried to slap my hand but John grabbed hold of her hand and I pushed my finger in to her hole.

"Stop being a silly girl," John told her and held Ellie's panties up to his face and sniffed them deeply, "you need cock up there, your panties are wet and smell of sex."

"No" Ellie shouted, "You mustn't, you can't, I wont let you."

"You don't have a lot of choice in the matter," John laughed and before she realised what was happening he picked her up and flipped her over so her arse was in the air and gave her another hard spanking, she squealed.

She was in the perfect position to suck my cock that was leaking precum, "open your mouth and suck my cock," I told her.

Ellie shook her head and kept her mouth closed, I had to admit she was playing the game well but so could I, I grabbed hold of her hair with one hand and pulled her head down towards my cock, "can you smell my cock girl, can you smell my precum, can you smell my sweaty balls?" I asked her. She didn't say anything but tried to pull away so with my other hand I squeezed her nostrils so you couldn't breath through her nose.

She managed to hold her breath for a little while before she had to open her mouth to gulp in air and that was my chance so I pulled her head forward and her mouth engulfed the head of my skinned back leaking cock, Ellie moaned and tried to pull off of my cock but I felt her tongue lick around my cock head tasting the salty precum and she sucked very gently. I felt safe that she wouldn't bit down on my cock, as that wasn't part of the deal.

"Now listen girl, I'm going to push my cock down your throat and you're going to suck it and milk it with your throat muscles, I don't want you to try and pull off it, I don't want any gagging, I don't want and coughing and I don't want any moaning, you understand me?" I asked her.

She moaned again. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and before she had time to close it I pushed my cockhead back in again and she swabbed it with her tongue as I pushed another inch of my cock in before withdrawing and pushing back in again, more cock this time so my cock hit the back of her mouth, I could feel her moaning and the vibrations were massaging my cock. Out an inch or so and then back in, my cock starting to go down her throat, her mouth was wide open, stretched open by my girth and her eyes were closed. I pushed more of my cock into her and she tried to pull her head off it but I was holding her head tight so couldn't and I gave her another inch of meat.

"How's she doing?" asked John.

"Not bad but another few inches to go," I laughed.

"She's getting wetter and wetter down here, I've got two fingers in her fanny and her lips are opening up," John replied.

I was see sawing in and out of her throat, giving her another inch or so each time, she wasn't gagging at all but using her throat muscles to massage my cock shaft so with one last push she took my full length up to my balls, I held her there making my cock throb in her throat before releasing her head so she could pull off of my cock. She didn't struggle or try to get my cock out of her throat as fast as she could but gently pulled off of it, sucking all the time and licked my cockhead and tongued my pisslit before letting my cock fall out of her mouth, my cock was covered in her spit, my cockhead was swollen and purple.

"Look at me Ellie," I told her and she looked up at me, saliva dripping out the side of her mouth and I said, "Good girl," she smiled at me.

"What's this you dirty young lady?" asked John, "You've got your arsehole plugged."

I jumped up off of the sofa to have a look and I could see the base of a black butt plug between her pert arse cheeks.

She quietly said, "Daddy put it in there before we came here."

"Oh Daddy did did he, well I think we better take it out and see if your arsehole is OK hadn't we?" John said and grabbed hold of the base of the plug and started to pull but Ellie's arse hole resisted as if it didn't want to let it go. John wasn't fucking around and picked up a crop from the table and bought it down hard across her arse cheeks, Ellie screamed, really screamed and pushed the plug out of her arse and it flew across the room.

Even Charlie and Simon stopped fucking Sue and looked across at us, I was waiting for Ellie or Sue to use the safe word but they didn't so John carried on saying, "I warned you what would happen didn't I and you just found out but look on the bright side your arsehole is open ready for some cock in there."

Her arse pucker was open, wide open, her Father had fitted a long wide plug in there and it had certainly opened her up, I could see inside of her arse, it was pink and clean and needed fucking.

"Hey there James, as you're the new lad why don't you have the honour of fucking Ellie's arsehole," laughed John and stood aside and I took up the position behind her.

"No, you can't," Ellie shouted, "Mum, help me, they want to put their penises in my bottom, they can't."

Charlie lifted Sue off of his and Simons cock, her arsehole was wide open and her fanny lips were spread wide and her fanny was dripping her juices, "oh don't be silly Ellie," her Mother said, "You know what your Father said, let me have a look to see if you're open enough." and squatted down behind her daughters arse, "beautiful, you'll be able to take his cock easily."

Sue picked up a bottle of lube, squirted some onto the palm of her hand and rubbed her hands along my cock shaft and cock head, she knew what she wanted and pushed me into position so the head of my cock was just touching her arse pucker and she said, "Now wait till I tell you big boy, just wait."