Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 09

Story Info
More cock for Jill & James goes "Bi".
13.7k words
4.9
4.9k
7
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a "spin off" story from "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" - of which I am the original author - which is about a family that discovers sex with each other or others outside the family.

This is a story about Jill, the daughter, and her sex life with the family, her ex boyfriend Pete and her new boyfriend James and any cock that she meets on the way

It can be read as a stand-alone story or have a look at "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER - or so they say" to connect the two.

That story features incest so be warned.

Part of this story also features gay / bi sex.

"A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" is an Incest / Taboo story, "JILL'S STORY" is a fetish story and contains fetish themes.

Please note that I am the original author of "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" and the original author of "JILL'S STORY."

Enjoy.

JILL

I woke up in my own bed at my parent's house, I'd stayed over after the marathon fuck session involving my Mother and two huge black cocks, and I ached all over. My jaw was stiff where I'd deep throated the black cocks right down to their balls, I felt for my arsehole and could feel my pucker was puffy and still open, I slowly peeled back the sheets and looked at my fanny, my well fucked fanny that seemed to be hanging open, the outer lips were wide open, red and puffy and I could see my fuckhole on full display and open like a cock had just been pulled out from it, my clit was exposed and seemed to be throbbing to itself. I ran my fingers along my slit, luckily it wasn't sore, and pushed two fingers in my hole, I was still wet and sticky and couldn't resist licking them as I pulled them out with a squelching noise, I could taste my juices and I'm sure that I could taste spunk as well, I'd been loaded up in both my fanny and arsehole the night before.

I went into the shower and had a long hot one making sure that my holes were well washed out, I wasn't in any hurry as I didn't have to go into the office until midday, I was supposed to go to a Pilates session this morning but I think that I'd been stretched enough the evening before. After the shower I hunted through my clothes and found a clean pair of white knickers but couldn't find any other clothes that I could wear as most of them I'd taken with me to James's apartment, until the outfit from the night before had been washed and ironed, I knew Mother would have already had them in the washing machine, so I hunted through my brothers clothes and found one of his work shirts and slipped it on and buttoned it up, it looked quite good.

Downstairs Mum was in full Mother mode, a cooked breakfast was already on the table, my clothes and all the towels from the night before were clean and folded and I knew that she would have cleaned up the "sex room" and all traces of cum, fanny juice, piss and lube would have gone. My Mother loved cleaning.

"Morning dear, how did you sleep?" asked Mum.

"Like a log Mum, I did get a hard workout yesterday, bit stiff and sore in places though, " I answered.

"Well we both took a lot of cock last night, it was fun wasn't it?" Mum laughed, "Is that your brothers shirt? It suits you, certainly shows off your assets. Eat your breakfast while I go and have a shower and check out my fanny and arsehole, see if they're back to normal yet, oh and a man should be here to pick up the car for its service, keys are on the hook and the car is in the garage," and with that Mum was off up the stairs, its all go being a housewife.

I ate my breakfast and checked my phone for messages, of course there was a string of them from James hoping that I'd enjoyed my massage, hoping I'd been a good girl - what did he mean? - and that he'd cook tonight as he would be back at the flat before me, he knew that I was working late, as he was helping out his flatmate Tom the builder, Tom the builder with the very thick cock that after a few tries I'm managed to get in my arse with James's help of course as that's what boyfriends are for.

I was clearing up the breakfast things when the backdoor doorbell rang and I heard a man say, "Mrs Moss, we're here to collect the car," and two men walked in.

I recognised the first man, the older man, dressed in a smart suit, six foot tall, broad shouldered and grey hair smartly styled, I thought that the second man looked familiar, much younger, smartly turned out in designer clothes and a trendy haircut, I guessed he was a bit of a "lad", same height as the older man and he obviously took care of his body, the designer shirt was a tight fit over his muscled chest and his trousers were barely containing his legs and firm arse.

The older man said, "It's Jill isn't it? I've met you in your office a few times, I'm Jim Boustead and this is my son Lee. We've come to collect your Mothers car."

I had met him a few times, he owned a chain of garages in the area and Dad bought all his lorries, vans and cars from him, he put a lot of business Jim's way.

"Mums upstairs but she'll be down soon. The boss collects cars now, Mums honoured," I said.

"Well we do like to look after our premium clients but we'd had to visit one of the other garages so this was on the way back so it makes sense rather than drag two mechanics off from a job," Jim explained.

I glanced at Lee, why was his face familiar? "Can I get you a coffee while you wait for Mum," I asked.

"I'll have one please but we need to get the car in for its service if we're to get it back to your Mum today so if you could show Lee where the car is he can get on his way," Jim said.

"So just one coffee it is then?" I answered before, without thinking, reached up to a top cupboard to get the coffee pods and realised that my brothers shirt rode up as I stretched to show off my white pants and my arse, whoops.

I hurriedly made the coffee for Jim and picked up the car keys and said, "I'll show you where the garage is Lee."

We walked out of the back door past the swimming pool to the garage block, Lee said, "We've met before, I know Dave your mechanic at your works."

Well lots of people knew Dave for lots of reasons but I guessed that I'd either met Lee at a dogging session that Dave had taken me to or, then I realised where I'd met him when I turned around to ask him where we'd met and watched as Lee undid his trousers and let them fall to the ground and then pulled his designer underwear down to his knees so his cock was on show, Lee asked, "Remember?" and pointed to his cock.

I did remember, his soft cock hung over his waxed balls, it was a decent sized cut cock, quite thick but not too big but what made his cock stand out in my memory was that his cock glan was pierced from one side to the other with a bar that on either end had a half inch diameter ball, it was called an Ampallang piercing. He'd fucked me up my arse with it and it had felt amazing. (See A Family That Plays Together Stays Together - Chapter 19). Pete, my previous boyfriend, had been away with work and I was desperate for cock so Dave, the well hung mechanic at work, had arranged an evening at a private club where I'd been well and truly fucked by four cocks plus Dave's and Pete's cocks, Pete had planned it all as he knew that I needed to be serviced on a regular basis and the "Lad" as I called him had been one of those cocks.

"I do remember," I said as I felt that familiar tingle between my legs.

"You want it again don't you?" Lee asked.

I just nodded, what a cock slut I was as I undid my brother's shirt and let it fall off to expose my tits and my little white knickers that I knew were already showing a little wet patch at the crotch. Lee stood in front of me and ran his fingers along my slit through my knickers and smiled at me.

"Not here," I told him, I didn't want to get fucked in a garage, I did have certain standards, admittedly low standards but!!

Lee pulled his pants and trousers up and I did my shirt up, hopefully Mother was making polite conversation to his Father and would keep him out of the way while I got fucked in the sex room by a pierced cock, Mum didn't know what she was missing. We came out of the garage, cut across the pool area and came in through the French windows and sneaked across into the TV room that was now the sex room.

I opened the door, the lights were low, the first thing I saw was a mans naked arse thrusting away, I needed have worried that my Mother was missing out on cock as she was on the receiving end of the thrusting, the cock belonged to Jim.

"Oh God Jill, you've got to try this cock, its pierced and its hitting all the spots like they've never been hit before," Mum grunted, she was on her back with her legs in the air, spread wide open and taking Jim's cock deep in her arse.

I looked at Lee and before I could ask the question he said, "Its a Boustead family tradition for the men, the Boustead family women love it, Granddad had his done by a barber, Dad had his done by a vet but luckily things have moved on and I had my piercing done by Doctor Mac, he fished that stuck vibrator out of your fanny at the private club, and my younger brother who's just turned eighteen had Doctor Mac do his piercing, I think that he pissed the Doctor off though as the Doc didn't inject his cock head with enough numbing solution and my brother screamed the place down, I really laughed, Dad was pleased as the money the Doctor made out of selling viewings and streaming the event to his clients he spent on two new cars, it was a win win. Mum loves having my pierced cock in her arsehole while my brother fills her fanny. Now can we get on with some fucking please?"

Well as he asked so nicely I stripped off my shirt and slide my knickers off, they were soaking wet as my fanny juiced up nicely. Lee was quickly out of his designer jacket, shirt and trousers. He had a good body, muscled and buffed, no hair and a pierced nipple, his cock was rock hard and the two metal balls either side of his cock head were on full show. I lay down by my Mum and smiled at her, she had her eyes closed and was sighing with pleasure.

"How's it going Dad?" asked Lee.

"Bit tight to get up her arse but she seems to be enjoying it, you've been up Jill's arsehole before haven't you?" Jim said as he pulled out of Mum's arsehole.

Jim wasn't as buffed as his son and he had hair on his chest running down to his cock and balls, his hair had all been clipped, his cock was the same size as his son's but the thing that was different was that his cock piercing balls were bigger, at least an inch in diameter, no wonder Mum was moaning as her arsehole got battered by them.

Lee noticed me looking and said, "As you get older the balls are changed, Granddads are huge, so big that my sister can't get his cock in her fanny yet, let alone up her arse, in a couple of months time I'll get these changed to a bigger size," and he grabbed hold of my legs and spread them wide open, my fanny and arsehole were on show.

Mum yelped as Jim entered Mums arsehole again and I hurriedly grabbed a bottle of lube and slathered my arsehole pucker and Lee's cock with it as he tapped his cockhead against my pucker before I felt the head of his cock push into my arsehole. I relaxed my ringpiece and the tip of his cock pushed through and then I felt the two balls hit my hole. Lee smiled and pushed hard, I yelped and his cock went into my arsehole straight up to his balls, he stayed still and let go of my legs so I rested them on his shoulders and he pushed two fingers into my wet fanny before starting to fuck my arse hard, all the way out before ramming his pierced cock all the way back in, the balls rubbing their way along my fuck tube and triggering amazing sensations, the balls were defiantly doing their thing. My arsehole was now fully relaxed and my ringpiece had little resistance to Lee's cock, he could feel it had loosened up so started to pull his cock all the way out letting my pucker start to close up before he forced his cock back in, the balls ripping open my arsehole, it was so good, it was amazing.

The Boustead men were enjoying Mum and I, I was yelping and Mum was moaning and looked spaced out taking the pierced cock up her arse. Jim pulled out from Mums arsehole, his cock was coated in her arsehole juices and Jim laughed saying, "Look at her arsehole, gaping nicely, she's had enough cock up there so why don't you finish her off son?"

"Will do Dad," Lee said as he pulled out of my arsehole and pulled his fingers out of my cunt giving my clit a squeeze before dropping to his knees in front of Mums open arsehole and wet open and dripping fanny. He licked all around Mum's gaping arsehole before pushing his tongue deep into her open hole, Mum groaned as he went in deeper and deeper cleaning out her hole. A few good licks of her arsehole and then up along her wet and open fanny pushing his face into her as deep as he could before latching his lips onto her erect clit and as Mums moans increased as she headed towards her climax he'd pull off and go back to burrowing his tongue in her wet arsehole. His cock might not have been that big but he certainly knew what he was doing with his tongue.

"Right young lady," Jim said, "Time for you to have this," and he slapped his cock into the palm of his hand. I wasn't going to put up much resistance and as he lay down on one of the fuck benches I went to climb on over him and lined my fanny up with his hard pierced cock.

"Wrong hole Jill, turn around, this is going in your arse," Jim told me.

I shook my head and said, "I can't take that, its too big," I'd had the black men's big cocks in my arsehole the night before but although Jims cock wasn't that big the piercing with the balls made his cock much wider and would really stretch me open.

"Well your Mother took it up her arse so you don't want to let her down and say no do you? Turn around and squat down on it, once my cocks in and you're wide open you'll love it," Jim said with a big smile on his face.

It looked like my arsehole was going to get stretched so I squatted down over Jim, reached between my legs and grabbed hold of his cock and positioned the pierced cockhead against my ringpiece, my pucker still hadn't closed up from the fucking Lee had given it earlier, it was still open and lubed up and so I gingerly lowered my arsehole down onto his cock. I looked across at my Mother, her eyes were closed, her breath was coming in short sharp pants and her legs were trembling, she was close to cumming. Lee was licking away at her well fucked arsehole, plunging his tongue deep into her hole before working his way up to her open fanny, pushing as deep as he could into her cunt, licking and snorting away and then gently licking and sucking away at her clit.

Lee got the hint when Mum opened her mouth to sigh, "Going to cum."

Lee kept rubbing her clit, pushed his face into her wet fanny and pushed four fingers into her arsehole, Mum responded by wrapping her legs around Lee's head and holding him tight so he couldn't pull away as she climaxed. Her body shook as her orgasm hit her again and again, Lee carried on stimming her clit until she shouted, "Enough," and went limp allowing her legs to release Lee. He pulled back out of her open fanny; his face covered in Mums fanny juices.

"Not going to let that go to waste," Lee announced and ran his tongue along her open slit cleaning up her juices that were dripping out from her and just to cap it all off he pulled his fingers out of Mum's arsehole and licked them clean. Mum just sighed and closed her eyes.

"Come on Jill, concentrate on what you're supposed to be doing and take my cock up your hole, you can either take it at your own speed or I'm just going to push it in now," Jim said bringing me back to reality, I didn't want to be split in two so I took a deep breath and lowered my hole down onto his cockhead.

The tip of his cock slipped in easily until the two steel balls hit my ringpiece and his cock stopped sliding in, I tried to relax my arsehole but his cock didn't go any deeper as I tried to wiggle my arse hoping his cock would just pop in but it wouldn't.

"Jill, I warn you, open your arsehole up for me or I'm going to push it in for you," Jim said in a threatening voice and I knew that he would.

I shook my head but I wanted his pierced cock inside me, I wanted to feel it, I wanted to be stretched. I heard Lee say, "Come on Jill, you know it will feel good, let me give you a hand," and he pushed two fingers into my wet fanny, even though I hadn't had any cock up there I was sopping wet and he fingered me hard and I grunted with pleasure and waggled my arse on his Fathers cock but it still didn't go in any deeper. He pulled his wet fingers out of me and sucked on them like he was sucking an ice-lolly and then used them to gently rub my clit, I sighed as it felt so good but I really needed some cock.

Lee smiled at me and squeezed my throbbing clit hard and at the same time put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me down onto his Fathers cock, it felt like the steel balls either side of his cock head had cut a groove through my ringpiece and into my arse and a mixture of a scream, a yell, a moan and a whimper came out of my mouth. The cock up my arse felt big, painful but so good.

"There we are Dad, you're in," said Lee.

"Thanks son, up to my balls, I knew Jill could take it. Now Jill get used to my cock in your arse and when you're ready you can fuck yourself on it," Jim told me.

I didn't think that I could move, his cock wasn't that big but it felt like his pierced cock with two balls had cut a furrow in my arsehole tube but it had stimulated nerves that I didn't know existed, I could feel the waves of pleasure flowing through my arsehole and I hadn't even moved yet. I grunted and started to lift myself off of his cock feeling the balls rubbing along my fuck tube, it felt good.

"Don't let my cock come right out or Lee will force you back down on it again," threatened Jim.

I felt the two balls hit my ringpiece and just stopped as the balls opened my ringpiece up really stretching it open and with another deep breath I dropped back down onto his cock feeling the balls run along my fucktube, it was good, an amazing and different sensation. Jim held me around my waist and started to bounce me up and down on his cock, hard and fast, he was in charge using my arse as just a hole. I grunted every time he bottomed out in my arse, my legs were trembling.

He was in charge, Jim said, "Lean back Jill, I'll hold you, and open your legs and show my son your gash."

I did as I was told, Jim supported me and I lifted my legs and opened them wide, my fanny was open and wet.

"There you go son, get up her," Jim told his son Lee.

"OK Dad," Lee replied as he stood in front of me and pushed his pierced cock into my cunt, at last it was getting used, a pierced cock in my fanny certainly felt different as instead of my hole being stretched wide open the steel balls was only stretching part of it open, the balls were rubbing against my fuckhole stimming the nerves deep in my cunt.

Lee held me by my legs and Jim supported me by my waist and they fucked my arse and fanny hard, both pushing their pierced cocks into me at the same time, they didn't have the biggest cocks that I'd ever had in my holes but the steel balls on them certainly stimulated my arsehole and fanny and I'm sure that I could feel their cocks rubbing against each other in my guts. I was one happy stretched girl moaning away as Father and son fucked me.

Jim had already fucked my Mum and Lee had already fucked me so their balls must have been churning and ready to empty. Jim groaned and pushed his cock all the way into my arse and I felt it swell as he spunked up, one hard shot and then two smaller shots coating my sore hole with his load.