Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was moaning, "feels good doesn't it mate?" I laughed, he just nodded as he tried to get more cock into Jill's mouth, as he see sawed his cock in and out of her mouth he was embedding his arse on Jill's finger. Tom had started to pant and face fuck Jill harder and quicker; he was close to emptying his balls.

"Don't you spunk up yet mate, Jill needs some attention first, just look at her fanny," I said to Tom.

Jill's fanny was wet and open; her clit was hard and engorged and she slid forward on the sofa so her fanny and arsehole were exposed, her arsehole had taken a hard battering over the last few days and her ringpiece was puffy and pink, her hole was open, it could easily take a couple of fingers up there without her even having to relax her hole.

"Come on Tom, get your tongue in Jill's wet holes," I told him and he dropped to his knees with his face between her legs, he looked up at Jill as if to say "can I?" and he got the hint when Jill grabbed hold of his head and pushed it into her cunt.

I sat by the side of Jill, she held my hard cock stroking it slowly and I kissed her deeply, our tongues lashing against each other. Tom was working hard between her legs, pushing the tip of his tongue into her open arsehole, puckering his lips around her hole and sucking hard before moving up to her slit and licking from the bottom up and flicking her clit with his tongue, Jill was panting and Tom used his fingers to open up her fanny so he could get his face and tongue in as deep as he good, slurping and sucking her juices out of her gash. I started to milk her sensitive nipples gently squeezing them and releasing them, Jill gasped as Tom concentrated on her clit, pushed three fingers into her sopping wet fuckhole and two fingers of his other hand into her arsehole. He plunged them in and out of her holes as I milked her tits, if we hadn't stopped Jill would have climaxed and pissed herself, her nipples and clit being stimulated at the same time meant that when she came she'd loose control of her bladder, I was used to it now and loved it if she pissed over me.

Jill's breathing changed to short sharp pants so I said, "That's it Tom, get your face out of my girlfriends fanny," Tom leant back and pulled his fingers out of Jill's holes at the same time, his face was glistening with Jill's fanny fluids and I smiled as he licked his fingers that had been deep in Jill's fanny and arsehole. He stood up and held his thick battering ram cock at the entrance to Jill's fanny and slapped it with his cock head, he was about to penetrate her when I said, "Hold on mate, just hold on."

Tom looked confused, he thought that he was going to fuck Jill, I said, "If you want to fuck I think you should work for it and do something for me," I stood up, smiled at Jill and said to Tom, "Suck my cock Tom."

"Fuck off," Tom spluttered, "No way, I'm not queer."

"I didn't say you were, I've seen the way you check me out when we're naked in the flat or check out the men at the gym so just go for it mate, you've done it before so do it again," I told him.

"Bugger off mate, I'm not sucking your cock again," Tom said but this time it wasn't said with so much conviction.

"OK then Tom, but no cunt till you have some cock first," I said with a big smile on my face.

Jill chipped in and said, "You men are all the same, like to watch us girls playing with each other and juicing up our fannies but when it comes to you men doing the same its a no chance reply, I'll help you Tom and show you how it's done and how James likes it and I'll even let you play with my fanny while you suck cock."

Jill dropped to her knees in front of me and grabbed Toms still hard cock and pulled him down to his knees by the side of her.

She pushed his head towards my hard skinned back cock and said, "Just kiss his cock head, and lick it to get it wet."

He did as he was told and even cradled my balls in his hand gently massaging them.

"Open your mouth and just take his cockhead, run your tongue around it, use your tongue on his sensitive frenulum," Jill instructed him; I saw that she was rubbing his cock shaft up and down.

I groaned as he swallowed my cockhead, lashing his tongue over it and licking my frenulum, he was good.

"Look at me mate," I told him and Tom looked up at me, my cock in his mouth, his cock being wanked by Jill, he looked a happy man, his resistance to sucking cock seemed to have evaporated.

Jill pushed his head so more of my cock slid into his mouth, holding him in place for a few seconds to get used to it before letting him pull off of it, saliva dripped out of his mouth and he took a deep breath.

Jill kissed Tom deeply and said, "Go for it, work on his cock, suck it, choke on it, enjoy it Tom," and she pushed him back onto my cock and he took almost the full length without hesitation.

Something seemed to click with Tom, he lost his inhibitions and became a cock sucker, taking the full length down his throat, using his throat muscles to massage my cock shaft, pulling off it and licking my cock head, using his tongue to open my pisslit, then feeding on my balls, licking my ball bag and sucking each ball before going back down on my cock again and again, he pulled off my cock which was covered in his spit and ran his hand up and down my cock, trying to wank me off.

"Hold it mate, I don't want to spunk up yet," I told him, my precum was flowing and Tom, without being told, licked it off.

Jill jumped up, pushed me out of the way and pulled Tom's head off from my cock and pushed his face into her wet fanny where he licked away happily, it was his reward for sucking cock.

"Its your turn James," Jill told me, great I thought I'm going to get some more wet fanny to eat and pushed Tom out of the way and dropped to my knees in front of Jill.

She just laughed and said, "No, it's your turn to suck cock."

Tom jumped up and stood in front of me with his hard cock sticking out, his cock head looked huge and purple and just a few inches away from my mouth, I sucked it once before but this seemed different, this seemed more serious as if it meant something, it had to be done though.

I held his cock shaft and wanked him slowly, his foreskin sliding up and down over his cock glan and then, after a deep breath started to lick and suck his waxed balls, I used a finger from my other hand to rub his ringpiece, his cock jerked as he felt me do it. I was trying to put off the evil deed as long as I could though and I heard Jill say, "Get on with it, and suck his cock."

Tom laughed and said, "They all say you've got a big mouth so lets see if you can take this then mate," and grabbed hold of the back of my head and pulled me towards his angry looking cock.

I had no choice but to take his cock so opened my mouth as wide as I could and I was amazed when the fist sized cock head popped into my mouth, it seemed to fill my mouth, I could taste his precum, after a few seconds he pulled his cock back out, he laughed and said, "Well who knew that you were a cock sucking bitch, now work on it and enjoy mate."

So I did, I used my tongue to lick his cock glans, probe his piss slit tasting even more precum, I slurped around his frenulum and licked along the shaft before opening wide and enveloping his cock head, sucking and bobbing up and down on it before he pushed my head down on his cock and I managed to take about two inches of his cock before I had to pull off. I looked up at Tom, we both smiled and I went back down on him, up and down on his cock taking as much as I could, my jaw ached. The dirty sod even held his arse cheeks open so that I could get to his ringpiece easily and each time I went down on his cock I pushed my finger into his tight hole. With one last big effort I managed to take five inches of his thick cock in my mouth and throat before pulling off panting hard and with my drool dripping out of my mouth, his cock was covered in my saliva.

I hadn't noticed that Jill wasn't there until I heard her say, "I can't leave you lads alone can I, before I know it you're sucking cocks so I think its time to take it a bit further," in her hand I saw that she had a black double ended strap on dildo.

"Hey mate, can you take your finger out of my arse please?" said Tom, I had forgotten it was still up there, he didn't seem to be complaining that much and groaned as I pulled it out.

Jill had brought a few sex toys from home and left them in my room, I loved watching her use a big vibrator on her fanny or arsehole, I loved watching her approach her climax and then it rip through her, watching her twitch, moan, pant and cum, I loved licking the vibrator and taste her juices afterwards but I didn't realise that she had the strap on in her toy box.

"What you going to do with that thing?" asked Tom.

"Well I'm not going to do the washing up with it am I?" laughed Jill. I think that Tom and I knew where it was going, "you lads love to fuck arse so its time you were on the receiving end, that's only fair," Jill continued.

The double ender had one long thick black latex cock, about the same size as my cock and on the other end was a smaller cock, I'd call it an average size, the cocks were both attached to a harness that would hold it firmly around the waist and I saw that the harness had a small textured pad that would rub against a women's clit.

"I going to be nice to you and I'll take the big cock and you two are going to take the smaller cock," Jill told us.

Tom looked worried and shook his head as if to say no chance, Jill looked and him and said, "Oh well, your loss, I'll take James into the bedroom and fuck his arsehole and you can stay here and listen to us fucking, up to you Tom, do you want to join us?"

Tom quietly said, "Yes please."

"Right answer, come and help me get the strap on in my fanny Tom," Jill said.

He didn't need telling twice, he dropped to his knees in front of Jill's fanny and opened her puffy fanny lips so he could see her red and open fuck hole, he fingered her, first one finger, then two, then three and then four, she was defiantly open and very wet and I stood by the side of her and gently rubbed her rock hard nipples.

Jill handed Tom the strap on; "push the big end into my fanny Tom, all the way in," she told him.

He gently see sawed the black latex dildo into her, she was taking yet another black cock although this one wasn't real, I knew that she could take it as it was about the same size of my cock, Tom said, "Last little bit Jill," and Jill grunted as he pushed the last inch into her.

I fixed the strap around Jill's waist and tightened it and Tom fed the other strap between Jill's legs so I could fix it to the waist strap holding the strap on firmly in place. The crotch strap split in two so it didn't cover Jill's arsehole leaving full access to her well used pucker. Jill waggled her hips and the smaller cock of the strap on waved obscenely in front of her, with a big grin on her face she said, "So who's first to get arse fucked?"

I pointed at Tom and Tom pointed at me, Jill just laughed, "you're both going to get it eventually so both of you on your knees on the sofa by the side of each other, open your legs and spread your arsecheeks so I can see where I'm putting this thing."

We both did as we were told, head and shoulders resting on the sofa back, knees on the edge of the sofa seat, legs wide apart and we pulled our arsecheeks apart to expose our arseholes. I looked at Tom and smiled, Tom looked back at me and muttered, "What the fuck are we doing?"

"That's it lads, show me your little pink puckers," she said and I felt her slap the head of the latex strap on dildo against my hole, I relaxed my ringpiece just in case it was going in but it didn't as she moved across to Toms firm arse and said, "Oh look at your hole, all waxed, smooth and very tight, I'll soon stretch that open and she buried her face between his open arse cheeks, licking away at his fuckhole.

Tom grunted and jerked as she worked on his pucker and he said, "Fuck, that feels so good, Jill reached between his legs for his cock that was dripping precum and she ran her tongue down the shaft and cleaned his thick cock glan up.

"You first James, you've had your arsehole used before," Jill said.

Tom looked across at me and said, "You've been arse fucked before, you've already had cock up there?"

Well thanks Jill for telling Tom that, I quickly said, "No I haven't, had a butt plug up there but nothing this big," and gulped as I felt Jill push two lubed fingers through my ringpiece and into my arsehole and she positioned the head of the lubed up dildo at the entrance to my arse.

"Just relax James, this is going in whether you like it or not, time to get my own back on you lads, when its all the way in I'm going to fuck you hard," she said and I felt the dildo push against my pucker. I tried to relax and push out to open my hole.

"Go on mate, take it," said Tom and I felt his hand on my cock as if to reassure me.

The tapered head of the latex cock started to stretch my hole open, it didn't hurt but I could feel Jill pushing harder to open me up for the shaft and the full length. Jill stopped and I knew that I had to take it all, I tensed and Jill pushed as the latex cock glan forced open my sphincter and the glan popped through followed by the shaft, at least she pushed the rest of it slowly rather than just ramming it in. My moans got louder as the full six inches went into my arse and the set of artificial balls hit my balls, it was all in and I was full of latex cock.

Jill whispered, "I love you" and she withdrew the cock until just the head of the cock was still in, keeping my sphincter open, before pushing the cock back in, I moaned as the cock shaft rubbed again my prostate gland and my cock jerked.

"Fuck mate, you're almost pissing precum," Tom said, I knew I was, I could feel it dripping out. That was the cue for Jill to start fucking my arsehole hard as she pushed the full length in before pulling it back out and slamming it back in again and again, then she'd pull the false cock all the way out so it popped out of my ringpiece which stayed open before she fucked it all the way back in again. I was being fucked by a length of cock.

"Oh that's so good, when I bottom out in you my clit gets rubbed and stimmed and I can feel the vibrations in my fanny," Jill panted. She was obviously enjoying it as she fucked me even harder and tried to get the latex cock in even deeper, the way it was battering my prostate gland I wouldn't last much longer and would shoot my load all over the sofa, luckily it was wipe clean.

Suddenly my arse was empty as Jill pulled the dildo right out and didn't push it back in, I knew my arsehole was gaping and Jill said, "You enjoyed that, now keep your arsehole open while I fuck Tom, take this," and I yelped as she pushed what seemed like a huge butt plug into my gape, it wasn't going to close up now with that in there.

"Your turn to get this up your arse Tom, lets lube your hole up," Jill told Tom.

Tom looked over his shoulder at Jill and said, "I'm not so sure about this," and twitched as Jill pushed a lubed up finger through his tight arse pucker.

Jill laughed and said "Yea right, your mind says one thing but your cock says another, you're rock hard," Tom stiffened as she pushed two lubed fingers into his arse. She was right, his cock was rock hard and dripping, his big full balls hanging there.

Jill positioned the head of the strap on against Toms lubed up but closed arsehole pucker and she said, "Relax, this is going in," and started to push. Tom grunted and moaned but the dildo didn't go in.

"Too big, it hurts, it won't go in my arse," Tom moaned.

Jill laughed and said, "Oh its going in, you're happy to push your thick cock in women's arseholes but moan when we try to do the same to you, open your arsehole up Tom," and she pushed the artificial cock against his arsehole even harder.

She was enjoying this, forcing a man to take cock in his arse and I was enjoying watching, I realised that I was using my arsehole muscles to grip the butt plug that was in my arse and force it against my prostate.

Tom's arsehole was still tightly closed, he was moaning and Jill was grunting, the dildo in her fanny must have been pushed all the way in and the pad was rubbing against her clit. She slapped the base of the butt plug that was embedded in my arse hole forcing it in even further and vibrating it against my prostate and said, "Help me get him arse fucked."

Sorry Tom but the lady had spoken so I grabbed hold of his low hanging balls and squeezed them hard and yanked them down.

A combination of a scream, a yelp, a shout and a mix of swear words came out of Toms mouth and at the same time Jill shouted, "Yes," as his arsehole pucker opened up and she pushed the full length of the strap on dildo into his arsehole.

"There you are Tom, it's all the way in, feels good doesn't it? Going to start fucking you now, don't try and pull off of it, remember James has got you by the balls and you don't want them stretched do you?" Jill told him.

All I could hear from Tom was the word "Fuck" as Jill started to pull the dildo out of his tight arse, a few inches out before pushing it all the way back in until the artificial balls hit his arse, he moaned again.

"God you're tight, it's pushing the big cock right into my fanny and my clits getting squashed and rubbed and Jill picked up the pace of the fucking.

Tom's cock jerked and I guessed that the dildo had hit the right spot up his arse and was rubbing his prostate gland; he sighed and said, "That's so good."

Jill laughed and started to fuck him harder and deeper, I let go of his balls, he didn't need my help to open up his ringpiece now, and he was panting as each stroke went deep into his hole and he was actually pushing back onto the dildo. I stood up, clenching the butt plug in my arse, and watched as Jill pulled the dildo right out of Toms arse, just paused before ramming it back into him, his ringpiece stayed open and relaxed, it looked like Tom was enjoying his anal invasion.

My cock was hard and I used my precum to lube it up but just in case I rubbed a shot of lube along the shaft, I didn't want to damage my money earner, stood behind Jill, kicked her legs open slightly and pushed her forward so that her arsehole was exposed and said, "Going to fuck your arse now Jill."

She grunted so I took that as a yes and lined my cock up with her red puffy used arsehole, she was buried deep in Toms arsehole so as she pulled out my cock slid into her arse, she gasped but took it all saying, "Fuck that's good, just what my sore hole needed."

As she pushed back into Toms arsehole my cock would slide out of hers and then as she pulled out of Toms arsehole she'd embedded her arse back onto my cock. I had a butt plug in my arsehole and had my cock in an arsehole, Jill had a cock in her arsehole and a dildo in her fanny and Tom had a dildo in his arsehole, it felt amazing having a plug in my arsehole and my cock in a hole, every time I plunged my cock into a hole the sensations seemed to be amplified through the plug in my arse and triggered sensations through my prostate.

We got into a hard fucking rhythm, my cock into Jill's arse and the latex cock into Toms arse meant that the dildo on the other end of the strap on was pushed into Jill's wet fanny and the pad was rubbing against her clit.

Tom grunted, "Enough, my arse can't take anymore," and slumped forward so the dildo came right out of his well fucked arsehole, his hole was open, red and well fucked.

I pulled out of Jill's arsehole and she said, "Back on the sofa, spread your arse for me," I knew what was about to happen so did as I was told and she grabbed hold of the base of the butt plug and pulled it out of my arsehole, it made a slurping noise and I made a yelping noise.