Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee was still fucking away and said, "Keep it in there Dad, don't let it leak out, I'm going to cum as well," and with that he fired his jizz inside me, he was a big cummer firing shot after shot of spunk, I could feel the force of his shots filling my fanny, I had spunk up my arse and spunk up my fanny, I was overflowing in cum.

"It's your turn now Jill," I heard my Mums voice say. I looked across at her, she'd recovered from her arse fucking and being eaten out and was gently rubbing her wet open slit, she'd been watching me get DP'd by two pierced cocks all the time.

"Good idea," said Jim, "now keep my load in your arse and my sons load in your fanny, don't let it leak out." That was easier said than done as my ringpiece was still open and my fanny was already dripping.

I clenched my arse and fanny muscles as Jim lifted me off of his cock and I felt the steel balls stretch my ringpiece open before it tried to close up again, I looked down between my legs and saw some of his cum drip out. Lee pulled his cock out of my fanny and replaced it with three of his fingers to stop me loosing his load that he'd deposited in me. Father and son laid me on my back on the low fuckbench, Lee using his fingers in my fanny to position me in the perfect position and his Dad pulled my legs up towards my head and spread them wide open into my favourite position with my arsehole and fanny on show and available for use.

"Go on then son," Jim told Lee.

"Yes Dad," answered Lee and pulled his fingers out of my fanny with a squelching noise, he held his fanny juice and spunk covered fingers up to his mouth and licked them clean, he obviously liked the taste of my juices mixed with his cum.

He squatted down in between my open legs and started to lick around my open arsehole that his Dad had fucked and deposited a load up there. He pushed his tongue into my arse through my well fucked ringpiece while he gently, this time, rubbed my hard clit. He was an expert at what he was doing, rubbing, licking, probing, slurping and sucking, his tongue was right up my arse as far as he could get it and as my arse had been well used and was so sensitive I could feel my climax building.

I heard Jim say, "That's it son, clean her out, you ready for my spunk?" Lee just moaned, as his face was deep between my arsecheeks so I assumed that was a yes from him.

"Push it out Jill, give him my load," Jim demanded and let go of my legs so they dropped onto Lee's shoulders, "Do as you're told Jill," and he grabbed my nipples and pinched them hard.

So I did as I was told and with a grunt and a push I emptied the load out of my arse into Lee's mouth who moaned, pushed his tongue deep into my arsehole and licked and slurped away, he was eating his own Fathers spunk!!

I felt him suck hard on my arsehole to get the last drops of his Fathers sperm out and Lee stood up, I could see his face was glistening with my fanny juices that had run down from my open fanny and dripped on his face as he'd been tonguing my arsehole, his lips were coated in his Fathers cum and I watched as he licked his lips clean.

Jim smiled and said, "Good lad, now eat out Jill's cunt."

Lee was an expert at cunnilingus; his cock might not have been that big but his piercing and his arse and cunt eating skills made up for it. He ran his tongue up and down my open slit onto my clit which he teased gently, he then pulled my fanny lips open so he could push his tongue into me, the tip of his tongue probing for his spunk he'd deposited up there earlier. He'd lick my slit out before licking back up to my clit and sucking it gently. My breathing started to quicken, I was getting close to my orgasm as he pushed his tongue back into me.

"She's about to cum Lee, get in there son," his Father told him and he took over gently stimming my clit, "when your ready Jill feed my lad," Jim told me.

Lee was a greedy lad, he'd already had one load of spunk and now he wanted another load, his own.

I sighed, my body stiffened and my orgasm hit me, Jim carried on rubbing my clit and I came again and again, my well fucked fanny contracted and pushed Lee's spunk out into his waiting mouth, I heard him gulp and he used his tongue to clean me out giving me another series of small climaxes.

I was breathing deeply and I heard Lee say, "Thanks Jill, that was fucking great," and he stood up, his face covered in more of my fanny juices and his spunk that I'd pushed out all over him. He picked up his designer underpants and used them to wipe my open arsehole and then wiped my open fanny clean of my juices, he pushed his pants into my open cunt to get as much of his spunk and my juices out. The dirty fucker then wiped his face clean, sniffing his pants to smell his and his Fathers cum and my arse and fanny.

Mum stood up and helped me up as well, Jim said, "Well ladies we better get going, don't think we're going to get your car back tonight, get dressed son, you've had your fun for the day unless your sister or Mum wants fucking tonight," Lee smiled at me and pulled his stained designer underwear up and over his cock and balls.

Lee disappeared off to the garage to get Mums car and Jim got dressed and said, "I'll get a courtesy car sent over for you, it's the least I can do after fucking your arse," he laughed.

Mum smiled, I saw that she was fingering her wet fanny again, she said, "Oh there's no need, my husband and son will be home early tomorrow afternoon so if I need a car I can use theirs."

"I insist, I provide special services for my best customers so the car also comes with a mechanic and his sister, my secretary, who will, I'm sure, provide special services to your family. Ant is in his late twenties, fit build and a big cock that he knows how to use, the best thing is that he likes cock as well as cunt and is more than happy to fuck any holes or to get fucked, as for his sister, Sue, she loves all her holes filled, she's only twenty two years old and very experienced, her Father and two other brothers taught her well but if you just want to watch, her brother and her will be more than happy to put on a show.

"Well maybe that would be nice for my Aaron and Jake when they get home, they've had a hard week and need some relief," Mum said.

Was this man running a string of garages or a string of sex workers I thought?

"Oh I'm sure that Aaron and Jake would enjoy a treat so I'll arrange for Sue and Ant to arrive about six tomorrow evening, got to treat one of my best customers well and I owe him a free fuck after I've fucked his wife and daughter," Jim laughed.

"Jill, why don't you come back after work, bring James, the more cocks and fannies the better?" Mum asked me.

"Well that's all sorted then," said Jim, "I must go, thanks both of you, hope that you enjoyed a few lengths of pierced cock," and he disappeared out the back door.

I wondered whether my arsehole or fanny could cope with another hard fucking?

"Going to have another shower Mum, then I must get to work before Dad finds out I've been fucking the day away, I might see you all tomorrow though, see what James thinks," I told Mum.

"OK dear, that was so much fun last night and this morning. Now I wonder if I can get my fanny and arsehole waxed before tomorrow evening?" Mum asked.

JAMES

It had been a hard day working with Tom, he was my flatmate and a builder, I was dirty and sweaty so he dropped me off at the flat while he went on to have a look at another job. I put a decent bottle of white wine in the fridge to chill while I took a long shower washing the day away, washing my smelly cock and sweaty arsehole. I stood in front of the full length mirror and checked myself out, not bad for a thirty plus man I thought, a hard muscled body, a clippered chest, a few tattoos, still had a full head of dark hair and what people would call "chiselled" looks. I knew I had a big cock, people had told me that and when I was in the Navy we'd had cock competitions to see who had the biggest, I was usually at the front of the queue, uncut with a big foreskin and a set of bull balls that could still churn out a good load. I looked at my arse, a hard muscled butt, I couldn't resist it and pulled my arsecheeks apart so I could see, by looking over my shoulder in the mirror, my arsehole that was now hair free after having my pucker and arse crack waxed, part of the deal if I wanted to work at the clinic. It was a virgin arsehole, well apart from a few fingers and dildos that had been forced up there but at the back of my mind I knew that sooner or later I was going to get a cock up there.

I knew how lucky I was having Jill as a girlfriend, OK I know that she loved cock and not just mine but as long as she came back to me I was a happy man, I couldn't really say anything could I? I sold my cock to make money so I suppose that's why we went well together. Just thinking about her was making my cock hard and I held it and slowly wanked it, felt good, I needed some hole tonight.

I heard the flat front door open and hurriedly pulled on a pair of tight briefs, I looked down at, I have to say, my impressive bulge and my semi hard cock. As I walked through the flat I heard the shower in Tom's room going so knew he must be back home.

Jill walked in and ran towards me, hugging and kissing me, I picked her up with my hands under her arse so she was pressed against my cock bulge and rubbed her against it, she said, "Well something is pleased to see me."

Another deep kiss, I poured a large glass of wine each and we sat on the sofa, Jill had her hand on my bulge and was gently rubbing it, I was a happy man.

"So tell me all about your evening fucking at the clinic, you promised to tell me," she almost pleaded.

We'd both agreed to tell each other everything about what we got up to sexually so I took a deep breath and told her about my first evening of work at the clinic.

When I finished she smiled and said, "I'm so proud of you, I've got myself a hunky man who sells his cock for a living but I get fucked by him for free, I'm getting wet just at the thought."

She really was a sex addict and I pushed my fingers between her legs and she was right, her knickers were wet with her juices, she was wet and I was hard, "so how was your massage evening with your mum last night?" I asked.

Jill looked sheepishly and said, "Well the masseur cancelled so Mum arranged for us both to get was more of an internal massage."

"I thought it might have been, how many cocks and in which holes," I asked, my cock was twitching and I pushed my finger hard against her wet knickers fabric trying to push it into her wet fanny. I had fucked Jill's Mum before when I was there with Noel doing a gardening job and I made a mental note to fuck her again very soon.

Jill had started to blush as she said," Two big black cocks, forced into all my holes again and again," as my fingers found her clit and she groaned.

With that one of the bedroom doors opened and Tom, my flatmate walked into the lounge, he was naked and drying his hair with a towel so didn't notice Jill and I sitting on the sofa, me in my underwear with an obvious hard-on and Jill with her legs wide open and my hand working on her wet fanny.

Tom was a few years younger than me; I'd got to know him through his older brother who had joined the Royal Navy the same time as me and on leave I quite often stayed with his brother and Tom who was living with him. When I came ashore we'd started using the same gym and I'd started doing a bit of labouring work for him, he was a builder with a great reputation in the area so when I wanted to find somewhere to live as did he it was the obvious solution, rent together and it worked out well.

Tom was a bit shorter than me, muscled from his building work but also his gym work, he did a lot of cardio work so he was very defined, think more than a six pack. I always looked smart and tidy but wasn't really into the designer gear and designer looks whereas Tom had to have the expensive haircut, full skin care routine, spas and manicures, as he said there was no reason for a builder to have bad nails, and, of course, the designer clothes to compliment the designer body. He had to have the full chest and back wax to show off the muscles and to show off his cock he had a crack and sack wax but kept a thin strip of hair about an inch wide and two inches long above his cock shaft.

As for his cock, it certainly wasn't as long as mine, still a decent length though but what he lacked in length he more than made up for it in width, his cock was an uncut monster, it was thick, almost as thick as my wrist and his cock head was even thicker, more like a fist to use as a battering ram to open up holes. His foreskin hung down off the end of his cock and as he got hard he'd skin back easily and to compliment his cock he had a pair of low hanging nuts dangling between his legs.

We were two men living in the same flat so had no problems being naked together, Tom often stripped off his work wear soon as he walked through the door so he didn't get the flat dirty and we both sit down naked as we had a beer together.

Tom always seemed to have a string of girls in his bed but they only seemed to last for one visit, perhaps they couldn't take his big cock and didn't want to get split in two again. I watched him at the gym and he spent a lot of time in the showers checking out the men and at home he couldn't take his eyes off my cock or arse, he often start to get a lazy lob on and have to make an excuse to go and get dressed, he wasn't gay but was defiantly bi, he just needed a bit of a push to realise what he was and enjoy the whole journey.

We'd both sucked each others cock once before, something that we'd never mentioned again as if pretending that it didn't really happen. Before I started going out with Jill and while she was getting fucked by my brother I'd invited her around "just to see the new flat," Tom had been there with one of his many one night stands and her and Jill had put on a lesbian show for us, Jill quite liked a bit of fanny every so often. By the time we'd watched then licking and fingering we were both desperate for a fuck but the girls had made us two lads wank and suck each other's cocks if we were to get our hole that night. I'd wanked off other lads before when I was in the Royal Navy, it was just an accepted thing, all lads together, but I'd never sucked cock but did it anyway. Tom seemed to have got the hang of another mans cock very easily and quickly and did a good job handling my cock. (See Jill's Story Part 4)

"Do you want a beer James?" Tom asked.

"I'll have one mate and Jill will have a glass of wine," I answered.

Tom turned around to face us and dropped his towel, "oh fuck, sorry mate, I mean sorry Jill, I didn't realise that you were here," Tom said sounding very embarrassed, he just stood there with his cock on full show to both of us.

I laughed and said, "That's OK, cover yourself up, there's a lady present."

"Oh yes, of course," Tom said quickly and bent over to pick up the towel that he'd dropped giving both of us a view of his muscled arse, his waxed arse crack and his bull balls hanging down between his legs before he wrapped the towel around his waist.

"Get the drinks mate and sit down, Jill was just telling me about how she took two big black cocks last night," I told him, Jill just laughed.

"Good for you Jill, he was fucking so why shouldn't you?" Tom said pointing at me.

I was still fingering Jill through her wet knickers and Jill was rubbing her hand along my cock shaft through my budging pants, Tom was getting a good view.

"So were you sore this morning? Perhaps I better check your fanny and arsehole out?" I asked Jill.

She looked at me and said, "I got something else to admit to, Mum and I had another two cocks this morning, I had pierced cocks up my holes, it felt amazing, stretched, battered and sore," she grunted as I found her clit and squeezed it.

Even I was a bit shocked, I'd have to find out about the pierced cocks later, I looked across at Tom and smiled as he had his hand in his crotch trying to cover up his hard cock that was obvious sticking up under his towel.

I took my hand off her wet fanny and said, "I'm disappointed in you Jill, taking four cocks in your holes, very disappointed, shocked and upset," Jill stopped rubbing my cock and looked worried, even Tom seemed surprised.

"But?" Jill said quietly, "You said it was OK?"

"I'm just disappointed that you only took four cocks because there's two more here that need a hole to go into, I know you're sore but you've got to take one for the team, well you've got to take two actually," I laughed and stood up, peeled my underwear off over my hard cock to let it spring free and then stood next to Tom and pulled his towel off to reveal his thick cock that was fully hard and skinned back.

"Yes Sir," replied Jill with a big grin on her face and wiggled her little panties off to expose her wet fanny, her outer lips were puffy and red but she knew she had to take some more cock; she obviously wanted more cock as she pushed two fingers into her wet fanny and spread her legs wide open.

It was time to see how far Tom would go, I bent down and grabbed his cock, he didn't say anything or try to pull away as I said, "Come on mate, we've got work to do," and led him by his cock to stand next to me in front of Jill.

Jill knew what to do and pulled her wet fingers out of her fanny and gently held our ball sacks, she used her mouth to push my foreskin back to expose my cock glan, Tom's was already on full show, and kissed the head of both our cocks and then sliding her mouth over my cock and taking my shaft down her throat nearly down to my balls and then back off again using her tongue to massage my cock. With a slurp and a popping noise she came off of my cock, turned her head slightly, ran her tongue over Tom's exposed cock head and then opened her mouth wide to engulf the fist sized head of his cock. Jill snorted as she managed to get her lips around it and she stopped as her mouth closed up around Tom's corona.

I knew Jill would try to get more of Toms cock in her mouth but it would be a struggle but she was up for it, she took a deep breath through her nose and managed to force her mouth further down the shaft of his thick cock getting about six inches into her throat. She spluttered and pulled off quickly leaving Toms cock coated in her spit.

I pulled her onto my cock, which she took easily and held her head firmly so I could throat fuck her hard, she loved the feeling of being used, in and out getting as much of my cock inside her, using her mouth and throat like a fanny until her throat was open enough to take all my cock and her nose was hitting my stomach. Jill let go of my balls and I felt her hand go between my legs and her finger found my arsehole pucker and gently rubbed it. I carried on face fucking her giving as much cock as she could take, she'd obviously had enough as I yelped and pulled my cock out of her mouth as she pushed her finger deep into my arse, luckily her finger was still covered in her fanny fluids so that acted as lube.

Tom laughed and took my place in Jill's mouth, letting her take as much cock as she could. I watched Jill finger herself again so her fingers were coated in her fanny fluid; I sat by the side of her wanking as I watched my girlfriend suck my mate's cock. Jill's finger found Toms arse pucker and he groaned and looked at me as she rubbed his ringpiece coating it in her natural lubricant, Tom pushed another two inches of cock down her throat.

Tom suddenly stiffened, his body that is his cock was already stiff, and he grunted, "Fuck she's got her finger up my arse, fuck that's so good." Jill had pushed her finger into his arsehole, forcing it through his ringpiece and had found his spot, his prostate gland, I guessed that it was the first time that anybody had done it to Tom.