Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Doctor moved them onto their next victim and said, "This is Derek, one of our older cocks but as you can see his cock still functions perfectly." Derek went through the same inspection by the ladies.

I heard one of them say, "Just look at the head of his cock, that slash where his piss and spunk comes out from."

The other older lady said, "Oh I'd love to see him piss, it must look like a fire hose."

"Lets see shall we ladies? I'll hold his meatus lips open so we get the full effect and beauty of a man pissing, Derek piss for us please," the Doctor said.

I heard Derek grunt, straining to let go his piss, as every man knows its difficult to piss on demand especially when you're sporting a hard on.

"Come on Derek, don't be shy, piss for these nice ladies," the Doctor said, there was an edge in her voice.

Another grunt from him, I guessed that he was straining hard to piss.

Derek said, "I can't Doctor, sorry."

"Oh look," said one of the ladies, "his cock is dripping but just a few drops of piss"

"Well that's not enough is it? I've asked you nicely to piss so now I'm telling you," Doctor Mac told Derek.

Derek grunted and said, "I can't."

"Nurse, if you would please, the shock probe on Derek's balls please, keep it on there till he pisses," the Doctor instructed.

Derek shouted, "No," but it was too late.

I heard the buzz and the crack of the shock probe, I heard Derek scream out and I heard the stream of piss splatter on the floor and then smelt the smell of piss, the probe on his balls had obviously worked.

"Oh Doctor, that was spectacular, I hope he can produce a jet of spunk like that later," one of the ladies laughed.

"Well a shock probe up his arse will have the desired effect," replied the Doctor, I heard Derek groan.

The Doctor continued, "And this fine young man is our youngest cock, he's only twenty, he's Derek's son, seems they like to keep it in the family and of course at his age he's constantly horny and will put his cock in any hole that's on offer. My husband and I have some great ideas and hopes for Sam."

The women cooed over Sam, a young fresh bit of meat.

"Oh look at his cock, so long, when he fucks you up the arse with that Susan it will come out of your mouth," said Joan.

"Oh you just want to Mother him don't you," laughed Susan, "come on Sam suck Mummy's nipples."

Sam didn't need asking twice and I heard him say, "Yes please Mummy," followed by the sounds of slurping, sucking and groans from Susan.

Joan laughed and said, "That looks good, come on Sam don't forget your other Mummies tits, get your lips around my nipples."

I heard both ladies yelp and one of them say, "Oh you dirty little lad you've pushed three fingers into my fanny."

Despite being blindfolded he'd found their fannies and was fingering them, he was a dirty little sod just like I was when I was his age.

"Don't worry Sam you'll soon have more than your fingers up there, ladies, last but not least this cock is Simon, he's up for anything and one of our most popular cocks when something more fetish based is wanted," Doctor Mac said.

"Oh my God, look at those balls," one of the ladies said, "they must be full of sperm, they feel so tight and make his cock look huge sticking out over them, and they're beautiful."

They obviously liked Simons enhanced balls, the Doc said, Turn around Simon and show them your arse," and there was a gasp from the ladies.

"Oh my God, his arsecheeks have been branded, look at those brands and I'm not even brave enough to have a tattoo, can I touch them?" exclaimed one of them.

"Of course, Simon spread your legs and show the nice ladies your butt hole. As you can see Simons hole has been used and trained to take cock, large plugs and dildos, Nurse please lube up and pass me one of the big plugs, here to go ladies why don't you put this in his arsehole as no doubt he'll be fucking your arseholes later so you can get your own back in advance," the Doctor told them.

I heard Sam say, "That's fucking sick."

The Doctor quickly said, "I hope that's sick in a good way or your arsehole will be on the receiving end of a dildo as well," I bet that shut Sam up, the Doc continued, "Spread your arsecheeks open, ladies help yourself."

I heard Simon moan and comments from the lady like "relax Simon this is going in whether you want it or not" and "there's a good lad your arsehole is opening up beautifully, look at your arsehole lips stretching and gripping the butt plug," Simons moans got louder as one of the ladies said, "Widest part coming up so I'm going to have to push harder," and Simon yelped as he took the butt plug in all the way and the ladies laughed and said, "Good man, now you know what us women go through when you fuck our arses."

They were treating us as just lengths of cock but I suppose that's what we were being paid for.

"Now I've introduced you to the cocks why don't we get you both fucked as that's what you've come for. As you can see we have the fuck chairs set up for you so make yourself comfortable, they're so much easier then laying on your back and having your legs in the air for too long," the Doctor said.

"Well that's almost impossible with my hips," laughed one of the ladies.

The fuck chairs were a brilliant piece of design, don't know if they were just specific to the clinic, don't know if they were a medical piece of equipment that had been adapted for fucking or you can just pop into your local sex shop and buy one. The fuck chair was a wipe clean covered chair; it needed to be wipe clean as in the clinic they seemed to get covered in bodily fluids. The seat was at the perfect height so when the person, male or female, was sitting their cock or cunt was at the right height for fucking. The seat back was sloped back and the seat was sloped up so it pushed the persons groin up and forward. Part of the seat between the person's legs could be removed so their cock, cunt or arsehole was easily accessible. The armrests were adjustable in height, wide and strong enough so that they could be stood on, when at the top adjustment it meant that when stood on the persons cock or cunt was at the same height as the chair users mouth and if the armrest were at the lower setting it meant that the fuckee could squat over the fucker in the chair for penetration, it goes without saying that there were restraint points fitted as this was The Clinic where the chairs were getting used. The full range of combinations could be accommodated, M/F, F/M, M/M or F/F, every home should have one of these chairs!!

"Ladies lets get you comfortable, get your legs spread, that's it, slide forward a little bit and we can remove the centre of the seat for easier access to your fanny and arsehole, comfortable?" asked the Doctor.

One of the ladies said, "Its like being at the dentist, we're going to get our holes filled."

"Derek and Simon, lets get you up on the chairs so you can feed the ladies your cocks, these luckily ladies have no gag reflex after all these years of sucking cocks so you can use their throats hard," the Doctor told them.

"Certainly will Doctor, got to get my own back for the shock probe," Derek muttered.

There was a bit of grunting and muttering as they got into place, not easy when your blindfolded and then I heard some slobbering, and groaning along with a "fuck" before it went quiet, guess the ladies mouths were full of cock.

"Right you two," the Doc said, I guess that meant Sam and I, "On your knees, face between their legs and get busy, fanny and arsehole, I want them eaten out, wet and open."

I was pushed down on my knees, I felt one of the ladies legs rub my shoulders and could smell the smell of a women's cunt, not sure what I expected from an old lady, a hairy fanny perhaps but I should have realised that classy ladies like these would have waxed and pampered cunts. My head was pushed forward and my nose made contact with the target and I started licking and eating away, licking from her arsehole that was nicely relaxed and open, it was certainly not a virgin arsehole, and up along her slit to lock onto her clit, I must having been doing something right as she shuddered and moaned. Her fanny had big open hanging lips so I nipped those and then using my fingers to open them up so I could bury my face and tongue into her, she was wet and pushing back against me, I made sure that I didn't forget her clit, it seemed huge as I sucked and nipped it.

From the noises coming from the other old lady Sam was doing the same and I heard Nurse Sally tell him to concentrate on her arsehole, I let go of my old ladies twat lips and started fingering her arse pucker, easily getting four fingers straight in there and using my fingers to stretch her arsehole open.

My free hand was grabbed and some lube was rubbed all over it, the Doctor said, "James, get your hand into her fanny and fist her, she'll take it easily, fist her hard," well who was I to refuse a women's needs.

I formed my four fingers into a point with the thumb tucked against the palm of my hand and pushed the tip of my fingers against her fanny easily finding her hole and heard the Doctor say, "Joan, James is going to fist your fanny, just relax and take his fist, Simon hold her head and face fuck her as hard as James is fisting her."

I pushed the tip of my hand into her, her cunt opened up easily, she was well lubricated as was my hand so there wasn't a lot of resistance as I pushed harder and my hand went in further, much further until I felt her fanny lips close up around my wrist, she had a cavernous cunt.

"She needs more than that," the Doctor told me, and held my arm and pushed my hand into Joan's cunt further until it felt like I was in at least halfway up my forearm, "that's better, now fist her, in and out hard, you'll know when she cant take any more, Simon, face fuck her hard now."

So we did as we were told, me fisting her fanny and Simon face fucking her, she took all that we could give.

The other old lady, Susan, wasn't going to be left out and as I fisted Joan the Doctor said, "Sam, get your hand into her arsehole now you've got it open, don't worry she'll take it and enjoy it."

"Of course Doc, Susan you've got my Dads thick cock down your throat and I'm going to push my fist into your arsehole," Sam announced, he was a dirty little fucker.

I heard a loud muffled scream as Sam said, "God that's easy, I can feel your hole open up, my fist just went straight in."

"Well done Susan, Sam's nearly up to his elbow, I'm impressed, glad that I trained you to take a fist in there," said the Doctor.

Sam shouted out, "Hey Dad I'm fisting Grannies arsehole and you're face fucking her, this is sick," I heard a buzzing noise followed by a scream from Sam and I guessed he'd just had his balls zapped with a shock probe.

"Stop saying that and just get on pleasuring the ladies otherwise I'll use this shock probe on your cockhead and then you really will feel it, get fisting and face fucking gentlemen," the Doctor told all of us.

So we did, fists up wide open cunts and arseholes and big cocks down open throats, we worked their holes hard taking no prisoners, if that's what they wanted that's what they got.

I saw Joan bang her hands on the arms of the fuck chair, the signal to stop and the Doctor shouted, "Stop and pull your cocks out of their mouths, are you OK ladies?"

Joan panted, "I'm going to...."

I felt her fanny grip my fist and gave her one last shove embedding my arm as far up her fanny as I could go and then pulled my arm out to let her climax but she didn't, she grunted and let go a long hard stream of piss, it sprayed all over my face, she was a good shot, luckily as my eyes were covered I didn't get any in my eyes but did get a mouthful of old lady piss and as she continued to pee it ran down over me soaking my cock and pooling on the floor so I was kneeling in piss.

"Oh you dirty bitch Joan, have you pissed yourself?" asked Susan.

"Well so would you as he was banging against my bladder," laughed Joan, "I see the lad has still got his hand up your arse."

"I think I better give him a treat after he's worked so hard and opened me up so....." Susan said.

I heard her grunt and then the sound and smell of a piss gusher as she pissed over Sam and I got sprayed with her hot stream as well.

"Oh yes Granny piss over your boy," shouted Sam but he soon shut up as he got a mouthful of piss, the dirty little fucker started gargling with Susan's urine. The piss flow subsided and the sound of piss splashing stopped.

"That's better, empty now, think I need fucking so get your fist out of my arsehole lad. Just imagine if we pissed over our husbands Joan," laughed Susan.

"They'd divorce us if we tried so that's why we have to come here and do it, its their money we're spending, lets get fucked," replied Joan.

Doctor Mac said, "Lets get you both bent over a fuckbench so your fanny and arse is open for cock and then we can line the cocks up behind you to use your holes. Nurse clip a stim electrode to the ladies clits and we can stimulate them while they're getting cock."

I stood up and the Doctor moved me out of the pool of women's piss and we were stood back against the wall, I could hear the others breathing hard.

Nurse Sally said, "Can you feel that ladies?" she must have attached the electrodes to the old ladies clits and was stimming them with the electric pulses.

"Oh that's good, turn it up a bit higher," said Joan.

"Ok ladies, bend over the fuck bench and get comfortable and we'll get some cock in you," Doctor Mac said.

There was some chat as the ladies got into position and the Doctor said, "Right gents, we'll line you up behind the ladies and position your cock at the entrance to their cunts or arses and then you can fuck away, we'll pull you out to change ladies and holes, got it?" We all muttered that we had.

I felt a hand on my cock, the hand wanked me and then I felt a wet hole against my cockhead and was told to fuck, so I did, plunging the full length of my cock straight into the hole, it was a cunt hole to start with, I could hear fucking going on by the side of me, I fucked away hard before I was pulled out, my cock was repositioned and with a slap on my arse I went back in, into an arsehole this time.

We all pounded away, sometime I was fucking a fanny, sometimes I was fucking arse and sometimes I was just standing there wanking waiting for a hole. The cocks as we seemed to be referred to were grunting and the ladies on the receiving end were moaning away happily, it was a fuck fest.

"Time for some of their cum ladies, where would you like it, arse, fanny or face?" the Doctor asked.

We carried on fucking and Joan said, "I want to see the Dad and son wank off over my face and when they shoot turn the stim right up on my clit."

Susan laughed, "You want it all, I want it up my arse and fanny then I'll clean their cocks off as a thank you to them."

"Of course," said the Doc.

I was positioned with my cock at Susan's pucker and then pushed forward so I entered her and started thrusting. I could hear Derek and Sam next to me, Sam said, "Get wanking old man, lets paint her face with Father and son jizz."

I was close and muttered, "Going to cum," and shot my load in five hard pulses of spunk into her open arsehole, before I had time to finish I was pulled out of the way with the last shot of cum firing into the air and Simon took my place, his cock going into her cunt and thrusting away.

I heard both Derek and Sam say, "Going to spunk, open your mouth Granny," followed by the unmistakable sound of men cumming and the splattering of spunk onto her face and in her mouth.

Simon grunted and let go his load deep into Susan's stretched open fanny and at the same time both women yelled as their clits received a full power shock from the stim unit and they orgasmic. Simon shouted, "Fuck" as he still had his pulsating cock in her fanny and also got the full shock of the pulses on Susan's clit.

"Enough, enough," muttered Joan, "No more."

The room went silent and eventually I was pulled back to stand by the wall and I heard the Doctor say, "Let me help you out to the other room to clean up and have another drink. Nurse, will you tidy up in here please?"

Nurse Sally took our masks off, at last we could see; I looked around the room and at the other blokes. There was piss all over the floor, I knew that I was covered in it, my cock was still hard, the Caverject I suppose, and was dripping spunk.

Sam came out with his normal saying, "That was sick."

As a joke I said, "But I didn't get my cock sucked," and before I could say "no," Simon dropped to his knees in front of me and took the full length down his throat before pulling off my cock and using his tongue to clean up my spunk covered cockhead and foreskin. I didn't stop him, that's what friends are for, Derek and his son just watched.

"When you two love birds have quite finished," Nurse Sally said, "Go and get showered, three of you are working later."

We all showered together, Simon asked, "Can somebody help me get this plug out of my arse?"

Young Sam didn't need asking twice and said, "Let me mate, bend over."

I saw Simon smile as he bent over and Sam held the base of the plug and gently pulled as the wide part of the plug opened up Simon's arsehole and the six inches of plug emerged, Simon sighed and said, "Thanks mate."

"Fuck me mate, your arsehole is gaping," said Sam as he pushed three fingers into Simons open arsehole, Simon just stood there. "I'm going to have to get me one of those," and then quickly followed up with, "The branding I mean, not the gape.

Derek, his Dad, just shook his head and said, "He's nothing to do with me, he's old enough to make up his own mind."

I think that with a bit of encouragement from Simon then Sam was going to follow in his footsteps, the footsteps where everything goes and nothing is taboo.

Doctor Mac came into the shower room as we towelled ourselves dry and said, "Well done gentlemen, you did very well despite having no visual stimulus, the two ladies were very happy as you can see by the size of the tip that they added to the fee," she handed out our "pay slips", they had been very generous spending their husbands money.

The Doctor continued, "They really liked you Sam, I think that they want to mother you again, so much so they want an adult baby session with you, you'll be in nappies and a baby grow and they'll be your grannies looking after you so plenty of piss, nappy changing and mothering, they've even asked if I can give them a hormone injection to get them to produce milk from their tits and you can suckle on them, of course you'll get to fuck them both, Grannies love some boy cock, you'd be OK with that?"

"That's sick Doctor, oh sorry, not supposed to say that," said Sam quickly correcting himself.

The Doc laughed, "That's OK Sam I know what you mean, just don't use that expression when you're with clients otherwise you'll get this shock probe," she pulled one out from her pocket and pressed the button and it buzzed and crackled, "so far up your little tight arsehole it will fry your balls."

Sam looked worried.

The Doctor continued, "Simon, you've got a couple of hours before your medical, I'll give you another shot of Caverject later to keep you hard plus a shot of relaxant in your ringpiece as my husband and I will be stretching you open. Better get a big plug back in," and she picked up a wide butt plug, bigger than the one that had come out earlier and tossed it to Sam who caught it, "put it up your mates arse Sam," she told him.

Simon bent over and spread his arsecheeks wide, Sam slathered lube over the plug and squatted down in front of Simons arsehole, "Brace yourself mate, I'm going to plug you," he said.