Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon groaned as the tip of the plug touched his pucker and the groan turned to a moan as Sam pushed the taper into and through his ringpiece that opened up. Sam stood up and grabbed Simons shoulder with one hand so that Simon couldn't pull away as the plug went in, "Nearly all in mate, widest part coming up," Sam told Simon and then he pushed hard and Simon yelped with Sam laughing and saying, "You're plugged mate."

"Well done Sam, I can see that we're going to have to get you and Simon working together soon, you'll make a great pair of cocks, we'll have to broaden your horizons Sam," smiled Doctor Mac. She carried on saying; "Your clients are about an hour away so do you need another shot in your cock Derek?"

"Think I'm OK thanks Doctor," Derek said.

"What about you Sam?" she asked.

Sam turned around and despite him shooting a load about fifteen minutes earlier he was hard, skinned back and there was precum already forming, he stroked his cock and flicked the precum off, "I think I'll be OK thanks."

Doctor Mac smiled and said, "Remember the wife wants the full treatment from both of you, good hard fucking up her arse and fanny, you wont have any problems as she's very attractive, Derek can open her up with his thick cock and then you Sam can give her the extra few inches that she needs. The husband will watch, despite his looks, body and confidence he has a very small cock hence them coming here, don't you even think about laughing when you see it Sam or I will use the shock probe on you till I fry your balls. But what he lacks in inches he makes up for in sperm production, out of his little cock he seems to pump gallons of cum, double penetrate her hard so when she's ready to climax make sure one of you is fucking her arsehole, the other one pull out of her fanny, hold her cunt lips open so her husband can shoot into her, it will get messy I warn you."

"Oh fuck I love this job," laughed Sam.

"As for you James, early knock off for you, I'll want you early on Saturday, the first scenario will be streamed live to clients abroad, you'll be working with my son Charlie and two nurses, a easy fuck session, plenty of DP, the nurses will put on a heavy lesbian show and then in the afternoon it will be something more specialised but I'm sure you'll enjoy it, well maybe? The car will be ready when you're ready to head off," the Doctor said with a big smile on her face.

'OK Doc, I'll look forward to it, but what do I do with this?" I said pointing to my cock that was still rock hard.

"Don't worry, that's just the Caverject, should wear off in a couple of hours, if it doesn't give me a call and I'll give you another injection to help it go soft, I'm sure that you can find somebody or something to use it on," the Doc said and walked out of the shower room.

I pulled my sweat pants up and over my hard cock but my cock just stood proud pointing straight out at almost forty five degrees making it obvious that I had a hard on.

"Fuck," I said, "I can't walk out from here like this," and I hadn't worn any underpants under my sweatpants when I got here, I like to go commando occasionally and let things swing free and keep my balls aired.

Simon laughed and said, "I'd let you have my jockstrap but that wont help, your cock will just stick out of the side, I only wear them as they support these puppies," and grabbed hold of his swollen nuts.

"I'd let you have mine but they're too small for you and a bit stained," laughed Sam and threw his white designer underwear at me, I instinctively caught them and held them up.

"For fucks sake mate," I said as I looked at his underwear, "There's piss and cum stains on them, when did you last change these?"

"Clean on when I left for here, was in a hurry and didn't shake properly after a piss, problems of having a big foreskin, as for the cum stains well when my cock knows its coming here it starts leaking," Sam laughed.

"Here you go James, have these, at least they're clean," said Derek and handed me his tight boxers, they were a pair of those nylon spandex material mix so were tight and I pushed my cock to one side and the tight pants held it in place and meant I could walk without my cock pointing out in front of me.

"Thanks Derek, I'll wash them and leave them here for you to pick up next time your working here," I told him.

Sam said, "Don't bother mate, leave some piss stains on them, wank onto them and put them in a zip lock bag, I sell used men's underwear on line for £80 a pair so the more stains the better."

His father just shrugged his shoulders at me as if to say, "What can I do with him?"

Sam was going to be very successful in the sex industry.

I just wanted to get home for a beer.

JILL

I knew that my man James was working at the clinic so wouldn't be home early, it wasn't a problem as I was working late at the office. Dad always insisted that there was always somebody from the office present to check in the vans and roofing squads, sort out their time sheets, organise materials for the next day etc. It had got much easier since we'd been using the new timesheet / stock computer system but old fashioned Dad still wanted somebody present to see the last van and squad in, he reckoned it showed the roofing squad that we weren't just management that went home at five o'clock and left them working. One of the other women and I took it in turns to work late, it meant that we didn't have to come into the office until late the next day. We weren't in the yard on our own though, there was always a security / gate man on duty twenty four hours a day and Dave the workshop mechanic always worked odd hours so he'd probably be around as well.

It was going to be a late one for me tonight as one of the squads had rung in to say that they'd only just finished the roof they were working on and was a two hour drive back to the yard. Oh well James was out fucking anyway so there was no rush to get back to his flat unless I wanted to beat Tom, his flatmate, at Scrabble again.

The workshop lights were still on so it meant that Dave the mechanic was still working, I had a couple of hours to kill so I thought that I'd go and see what he was up to. Dave was a bear of a man, a hairy hunk of a man, a man with a big thick cock and a big pair of full balls, a man that always seemed to wear a jockstrap and a boiler suit, a man that had taught me how to take his big cock in my mouth, fanny and eventually my arsehole, the man that had let most of the men in the rugby club use my holes, the man that had taken me dogging, the man that had arranged for me to get fucked my four big cocks at the Big Cock Club and the man who I always went back to when I wanted a good hard fuck from a Daddy.

I walked across to the workshop; the big garage door was closed, as was the small entrance door by the side of it so I had to go through the shower room. We had a big shower block at work, as Dad said just because the roofing gangs get dirty at work there was no need to take the dirt home so if they wanted the men, there was no women working on the gangs, could all shower before heading home. Eight big open shower cubicles, shampoo and shower gel, big set of open lockers and we even supplied clean towels, dark blue and certainly not white ones as we'd never get them clean, and hairdryers, they went home cleaner and smarter than when they arrived for work. I'd tried to get Dad to fit CCTV cameras in the shower block just so the ladies in the office could keep an eye on things but Dad just laughed and shook his head, oh well there was no harm in trying.

The shower cubical furthest away was in use so I called out, "Hey Dave, come on out, I need that big Daddy cock of yours," but nothing happened, the shower kept running, usually Dave, when fanny was on offer, would have been there with his cock hard and dripping precum.

I sat down on the bench in the middle of the block pulled my skirt up and rubbed myself through my knickers to get myself wet and ready for a big cock, I called out again, "Come on Dave, you can fuck me up the arse as well," what more did a girl have to say to get fucked?

The shower stopped and a man climbed out of the shower with his hands covering his groin, it wasn't Dave though, it was a younger man, a good-looking younger man. I pulled my skirt down to cover my wet panties and the man said, "Don't stop on my behalf."

"Who are you?" I asked.

He smiled and said, "I'm Andy, I'm the new mechanic, its my first day, can you pass me a towel please?"

I picked up a towel and threw it at him and got a glimpse of a big cock hanging between his legs before he caught the towel and wrapped it around his waist. He said, "First day at the new job and I cover myself in diesel so Dave told me to go and shower Jill."

He knew my name, "you wouldn't remember me, I was in a few of the same classes at college, I always fancied you something rotten but knew that you didn't even know I was there, then you went off to university and since then I've seen you in town a few times. Didn't realise that this was your Fathers Company till I got the job and saw you in the office," he said.

The man in front of me was about six foot tall, blonde haired with a trendy cut, deep blue eyes, clean shaven, broad shoulders, big pecs, hard nipples, six pack, thin waist with a snail trail running up to his belly button and firm legs. I would have remembered him from college with these looks and body.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I don't remember you."

Andy laughed, "oh I didn't look like this, I was the one at the back of the class, lanky greasy hair, glasses, thin and scrawny body and always wearing a heavy metal tee-shirt and manky jeans, you never talked to me."

I remembered him now; he'd certainly changed his looks. The only thing I remembered about him was the rumour that went round the college that a few of the lads had seen him getting changed after swimming and that he had a huge cock and it put all the other college studs to shame.

"You went to Uni and I got an apprenticeship and after getting the piss taken out of me at my first job one of the men took me under his wing and dragged me along to his gym, I worked out hard, got a decent haircut, got contact lens instead of glasses, had my teeth done and make the effort with clothes, did wonders for my self confidence so I'm no longer the nerd up the back of the class," Andy said.

"Well you certainly have changed," I laughed, "For the better of course," and as I said it I knew that I should have kept my mouth shut but I asked anyway, "And the rumours about your....?"

Andy looked straight at me and asked, "What rumours?"

"You know Andy, about the size of your...?" I told him.

"Oh those rumours," he laughed and he dropped the towel from around his waist.

Even soft his cock was huge, that didn't mean it got any bigger when it was hard but it was impressive hanging over a big set of low hanging balls. His balls were hairless and the tuft of blonde pubic hair above his cock had been trimmed to a two inch long rectangle that ran into a small snail trail up to his belly button, his foreskin hung over the big cockhead.

"The rumours are true," I gasped.

Andy held his cock and pulled his foreskin back to show off his purple cockhead and banged his big cock against the open palm of his other hand. "Come on Jill, I've shown you mine so lets see yours," he said with a glint in his eyes.

I could hardly say no could I? So shrugged my skirt off to the floor and then slowly pulled my little white knickers off and sat back down on the bench and opened my legs to show off my wet waxed fanny.

"Oh that's a beautiful gash, hairless and those lips look like they need opening up and worshipping," moaned Andy who moved quickly across to me, fell to his knees, held my legs open and pushed his face into my fanny licking away, plunging his tongue in as far as he could get it, licking up and down before finding my clit and licking and sucking it happily. I used my fingers to open my cunt up so he could taste my juices and he pushed his tongue deep into my wet fuckhole.

I felt his finger rub my arsehole, tapping on the entrance as if asking permission to enter and as he asked so nicely I said yes and relaxed and pushed my arse pucker out to open myself up, Andy got the hint and dropped down and licked my hole, pushing his tongue in as I opened up, I felt him kiss my arsehole and then he pushed one of his fingers in, pushing it in and out as he went back to eating my clit, I moaned slightly as one finger was replaced with two fingers and then he leant back and pushed three fingers of his other hand into my wet gash and fucking my fuckhole with it. Fingers in my gash, fingers out of my arsehole and then fingers out of my gash and fingers in my arsehole getting faster and faster. I could feel a climax approaching especially as his thumb was rubbing my clit at every stroke.

"Stop, don't want to cum yet," and slapped his hand away. Andy looked upset until I said, "Show me your cock."

He jumped up so what I wanted was at my face level, his cock was beautiful. His big balls seemed to have tightened up, his cock was swollen and had got much thicker but seemed to have only lengthened by a couple of inches, he was a shower not a grower but he still had an impressive eight or nine inches of thick cock that I wanted. I opened my mouth, held his balls and pulled him towards me. He tried to push his thick cock straight into my mouth but I controlled him with his balls and pulled them down, he got the hint and stopped. I opened my mouth and just licked his purple cockhead as if it was an ice-cream, hopefully I would get some of his cream later. I licked all over his glan and was rewarded with a grunt and a flow of precum, my mouth formed an O shape and I released the pull on his balls and he pushed his leaking cock into my mouth and I sucked the precum out of his pisslit. I let him fuck my mouth, just letting his cock glan in by controlling his thrusts with my hand on his balls, if he tried to push too far in I yanked his balls and he'd moan and pull back out.

His cock was pulsing as if he was about to shoot his load, as much as I wanted his load in my mouth I wanted his cock in my cunt and arse first but I released his balls and he plunged the full length of his cock down my throat, face fucking me hard and forcing his cock all the way down my throat and holding it there until it felt like I was going to pass out before pulling his saliva coated cock out, letting me gasp and then forcing it back down into me. I used my throat muscles to milk his cock shaft and he used his cock muscles to pulse his cock in my throat, I took a deep breathe through my nose and took the last inch of his cock down my throat until my nose was buried in his six pack. I'd had enough and yanked his balls hard and he slowly pulled his cock out of my throat and mouth and my saliva dripped out.

Andy smiled and said, "I've always wanted to fuck you Jill and now I get to do it," as he helped me up, flipped me over so I was bent over the bench and forced my legs apart. He tapped the head of his cock against my arsehole, was he going to arsefuck me first? I heard him say, "Going to save your tight arsehole for later" and he slid his skinned back cock between my legs and along my wet gash coating his cock in my fanny juice.

I put my hand between my legs and held the head of his cock and guided it into my fuckhole and I felt his big cock gently push into my hole, opening it up, his cock seemed to push in forever before his hips hit my arse, he leant back a little bit and he pushed the last inch of his cock into me, I was full, my cunt was very full, full of cock so I was in my happy place.

Andy held my hips, gently flexing his cock inside me and said, "You want to get fucked, you ready to get fucked?"

I wriggled my arse as if to reply and he took that as a yes. He fucked me, he fucked me hard, pulling his cock all the way out before ramming it all the way back into my hole, full length hard strokes followed by slow long withdrawals and slow full length thrusts or a succession of short quick thrusts with my fanny just getting a few inches of his thick shaft inside me. I balanced myself on the bench with one hand and my other hand found my clit and I gently rubbed it, my clit was on fire and getting stimed and the full length of my fuck tube was getting used.

"That's it Jill, rub your clit while I give you my cock," grunted Andy.

Who would have thought that the nerdy wimp that sat up the back of the class would turn into a good-looking hung fucker. I could tell by his breathing, short pants, that Andy was close to cumming but I didn't want this fuck to end, well not yet anyway, and reached between my legs, found his balls flapping away between them and grabbed hold of them and pulled, he yelped and stopped buried deep inside my fanny.

"What the fuck is going on here? I told you to have a shower not fuck the bosses daughter," said a loud voice, it was Dave the mechanic, Andy's new boss.

I let go of Andy's balls and he said quietly, "Oh fuck."

Dave stood in front of us, "well don't bloody stop now, you're no use to me if you only do half a job, fuck her hard," he said, "And as for you, you can't get enough cock can you? Have some of this," and he unzipped his boiler suit to show off his white bulging jockstrap and hairy stomach.

Andy started to fuck me again slowly while watching what was going on, not sure what to do in the situation.

Dave said, "Sorry girl but if I'd known I was going to get my hole today I would have washed my cock but its a bit sweaty and piss stained but that's how you like it don't you?"

I nodded and could see that his white jockstrap was stained yellow with his piss; he pulled it to one side to reveal his bull balls and very thick cock. I loved Dave's cock, it wasn't that long but it was thick with a big long foreskin and huge balls. He'd taught me to take it, first in my fanny and then in my arse, I loved a thick cock more than a long cock, I loved the feeling of being stretched open. I could smell his cock and he stood in front of me, piss and sweat and maybe some precum or spunk from the day before or from fucking his wife before he came to work. The head of his cock was covered with his foreskin and he held it and pulled it open so I could burrow my tongue into it and savour the delights of piss and cum, he pulled his foreskin back to reveal his cock glan, there was smegma around the base which I happily cleaned off before he pushed his cock into my mouth and stretched my mouth open wide, fucking my mouth a few times before holding his balls in his hand and pushing them into my mouth with the words, "Clean them girl."

Andy was still fucking me, slowly, he still wasn't sure what was going on when Dave said, "Fuck her properly, hope you're better at fixing engines than you are at fucking."

A few more hard face fucks from Dave before he turned around, held his arse cheeks open and grunted, "Eat my hole."

I was a good girl and did what I was told, stuck my tongue out and tasted his arsehole, I needed have worried as it was clean but sweaty where the sweat had run down his arsecrack where he'd been working hard, he tasted good, he tasted of men, I worked hard to clean his hole, to get it to relax and get the tip of my tongue in there to taste him, taste Dave's hole. I slurped and licked away happily as I took Andy's cock in my cunt.

Dave straightened up, turned around, his stiff cock almost taking my eye out. "Good girl, now lets get your arse fucked shall we?" Dave said, I just smiled and nodded, "Andy pull out of her and let's have a look."

I felt Andy's cock pull out of my wet fanny and stood up to give my legs a stretch and heard Dave say to Andy, "Decent sized cock you've got there, if you behave yourself I might invite you to join The Big Cock Club, we need another big cock, Jill's been there and had a great hole opening time didn't you Jill?" I nodded again. "Right lad, hold her arsecheeks open so I can give her a shot of lube up her shiter," and I felt hands open up my arsecheeks and then a cold squirt of lube into my arse followed by two fingers smearing it around and up my hole. "Right lad, your cock doesn't need any lube, its covered with Jill's fanny juices so get it up her arse and get it open for my cock," Dave told Andy.