Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake smiled and said, "Yes Sir."

I coated the dildo in lube and slung the bottle at Tom who slapped Jake on his arse and told me to open Jakes arse cheeks up, I pulled Jakes arse open and Tom pushed the nozzle of the lube bottle into Jakes arsehole and squeezed, Jake jumped and said, "That's cold."

I slapped his arse and pushed a finger into his tight arsehole, Jake flinched and moaned when Tom also pushed a finger in through Jakes pucker. I grinned at Tom and we used our fingers to pull Jakes ringpiece open. I tapped the dildo against his arse pucker and pushed the tip in. Jake certainly wasn't a virgin when it came to taking things in his arsehole but he wiggled his arse when a dildo and two fingers invaded it. We pulled our fingers out and I pushed the dildo all the way in up to the pair of false balls, Jake yelped but took it all. Tom took over fucking Jakes arsehole with it as I lubed up my hard cock.

"I'm going first mate, I'll open him up for you, he is almost my brother in law after all," I laughed. This was a first for me, I'd had my arse fucked before but only by a strap on or a dildo and I fucked arse before but never a mans arse, I should have been disgusted but I was excited, it was just an arsehole and my cock needed a hole to fuck.

Tom pulled the dildo out of Jakes arse, his arsehole was relaxed and open, Tom coated his cock in lube, looked at me and said, "Go for it mate, fuck him up his arse."

So I did. I stood behind Jake, held his hips so he couldn't pull away and pushed the tip of my cock through Jakes relaxed pucker and then pulled Jake onto my cock up to my balls. Jake groaned and muttered, "Good."

I fucked the cocksucker hard, all the way in and all the way out and Jake took it all, he moaned and gasped, his cock stayed rock hard bouncing up and down, if it hadn't been for his cock I could have been buggering a women. With a couple of hard thrusts I pulled out leaving his arsehole open, Tom took my place and said, "Ready for a stretch?" but before Jake could answer Tom pushed his cock into Jakes arsehole.

Now I wouldn't want Toms thick cock forced through my ringpiece and watched as Jakes little pucker got stretched open, "fffffffffffffffuuuucccckkkkk, its too big," yelled out Jake.

Tom stopped feeding his cock into Jakes arsehole and said, "Well that will teach you to give me the eye in the gym showers and then chat me up in the changing rooms," and he grunted and pushed the rest of his cock in, Jake yelped and his legs splayed out from under him so he was flat out on the sofa with Tom on top of him. Tom pulled Jake back up into the kneeling position and carried on fucking him hard, Jake was twitching, his legs were shaking, he was making low grunts and moans and I was wanking away watching a man take another mans cock in his arse.

Jake shouted out, "Stop, stop, can't take anymore."

Tom stopped fucking and gently pulled his cock out from Jakes arse, his pucker was no longer tight but was open and red, his legs were shaking and he collapsed on the sofa.

"You OK mate? Didn't mean to hurt you," Tom asked sounding worried.

There was silence for a moment and then Jake said, "That was fucking marvellous, I want more cock up there but just need a rest, my knees are killing me."

We all laughed and I helped Jake stand up, we all sat down on the sofa with Jake in the middle, our hard cocks sticking up in the air, Jake held my cock in one hand and Toms cock in the other and slid his hand up and down the lubed up shafts wanking both of us slowly, it felt so good and there was still more arse to come.

Then the front door opened.

JILL

A few minutes earlier Dave, Andy and I would have been caught fucking in the showers by the roofing gangs returning to the yard. Andy was in the shower washing off my piss after I'd peed all over him, Dave had tucked his big cock back into his jockstrap and I got dressed quickly minus my knickers that were coated in my fanny juice, piss and their spunk. Dave had presented them to Andy as a trophy of fucking me.

I made sure my skirt was pulled right down so that I didn't flash my well-fucked fanny or arsehole at any of the gangs. I checked them all in, took the timesheets and made sure that the equipment and supplies they needed for the job tomorrow were loaded onto their vans. A few of the lads drove straight off while the rest used the showers so at least they went home or to the pub clean.

I wondered if any of them noticed that the shower block floor was covered in piss or spunk. By the time that they'd all finished the workshop was in darkness so I guessed Dave and Andy had gone dogging, I waited until the gangs had all gone and I went and had a quick shower, I wanted my holes clean for James when I got back to his flat although I didn't know if he'd finished fucking at the clinic and would be home yet.

I parked my car next to Tom's car, at least he was at home to have a glass of wine with, and there was another car that I recognised parked next to his, it was Jakes, my brother's car. What was he doing here?

I let myself into the flat, the front door opened into a small hall and then straight into the lounge. Sitting on the sofa right in front of me was Tom, James and my brother but the surprising thing was that they were all naked, their cocks were hard and my brother had his hands wrapped around Toms and James's cock.

I wasn't quite sure what to say faced with three naked men but before I could say anything Jake said, "Hello sis, come and join in, there's plenty of cock to go around."

My boyfriend, James, said, "Hello beautiful, how was your day at work? Tom and I have been fucking your brother," the way he said it was as if it was just another normal day. He got up and walked towards me, kissed me hard and I grabbed hole of his lubed up cock and his hand went straight to my arse.

"Where are your knickers?" James asked.

"Well while you were fucking my brother I was getting fucked by two mechanics at work and my knickers were in no fit state to wear again so the new lad kept them as a souviner," I replied with a smile on my face.

"Well fairs fair Jill, let me check out your fanny and arsehole, I am your boyfriend after all," James laughed.

I didn't need to be asked and quickly stripped off and James squatted down and started to lick my fanny and clit, I shuddered with anticipation as to what was going to happen.

Tom pulled my brothers head down to his crotch and Jake took Toms thick cock in his mouth and Tom pushed him right down onto it, Jake took it all, I was impressed with his oral skills, I could hear him slurping and sucking away happily on another mans cock, Tom had a huge smile on his face and he blew me a kiss.

I turned around and bent over, James separated my arsecheeks and licked my well-fucked arsehole; he pushed his finger into my hole and said, "You've been well fucked haven't you, you're a slut just like your brother and I love you," and carried on fingering my hole.

"Oh fuck, take it easy mate, your dicks huge, give my arsehole time to get used to it," I heard my brother say, Tom had lifted Jake onto the table, laid him on his back, lifted his legs up in the air and pushed his cock into his arsehole. I didn't want to be left out, I didn't need to say anything as James lifted me up and laid me on my back on the table next to my brother, my head was opposite to Jakes head so I had the perfect view of a cock penetrating my brothers arsehole.

James gave my clit a rub, spread my legs wide and slid his cock into my fanny, it went in easily, and he fucked me gently, his cock hitting all the right spots.

"Bloody Hell sis, it looks beautiful, James's cock fucking your cunt," said my brother; he had a way with words, not!!

Brother and sister were getting fucked hard by two big cocks and we were grunting away happily when James said, "Here we are Tom, have some fanny so I can have some arse," and my hole was suddenly empty as James pulled out and took Toms place in my brothers arsehole and Tom shoved his thick cock into my wet open fanny. Tom's thick cock was guaranteed to stretch me open.

Jake said, "fuck, after my arse getting stretched open wide now I'm getting ploughed by cock that feels like its going to come out of my mouth, bloody long dick mate," that just seemed to make James fuck my brother even harder, the whole table was rocking as Jake and I took cock.

In my sex induced stupor I was trying to work out how many inches of cock I'd had up my arse and in my fanny today, probably not enough.

I could here my brother saying, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," and looked across at my boyfriends cock disappearing into my brothers arsehole, my brothers cock was hard and leaking precum out of his pisslit and Toms cock was having the same effect on my fanny, not precum but fanny juice leaking out, every time his cock pushed into my hole my fanny would squelch and drip.

"Ah come on, I need to fuck a hole," moaned Jake, James stopped fucking my brother's arse and pulled out.

James said, "Well you're not fucking my arse, you picked Jake up Tom so he can fuck your arse."

Tom pulled out of my cunt and said, "No way, I'm not ready for real cock in my arse yet."

All three men looked at me as if to say, "That only leaves your holes then."

"Come on sis, I've fucked you numerous times before so let me fuck your arse please," asked Jake.

Tom looked shocked and said to Jake, "You've fucked your sister?"

"And my Mum as well," laughed Jake.

Tom looked at James and asked, "what about you and your family?"

"Hey mate, nothing like family fucking, fucked my Mum as soon as I was eighteen and then broke my sister in as soon as she was old enough," James said.

"I missed out, single parent family so only my Dad and two brothers older than me, me and my brothers used to wank each other off, that's as far as it went," Tom explained.

Jake jumped up off the table and sat on the sofa with his legs together and his hard cock sticking up between them, he slid slightly forward so his arsehole was on display, it had taken a battering, "come on Jill, climb on your brothers cock," he said.

James helped me up, "yea come on Jill, help your brother out," he said.

"What is it with you men, do you just think with your cocks?" I asked.

Jake laughed and said, "The same could be said about you except you think with your cunt," James and Tom laughed; I told you my brother had a way with words.

Jake held the base of his cock and I opened my legs wide with my feet on the floor in front of him and positioned my arsehole over his cock so I was facing away from him as he pushed the tip of his cock into my arse pucker, let go of his cock, grabbed me by the hips and I lowered myself down, taking the full length of his cock easily. Jakes cock certainly wasn't the biggest cock that I'd had in my holes, his cock was defiantly above average in length and girth but he knew how to use it in me. Perhaps it was the brother fucking his sister taboo that gave me such a thrill? Jake could read the signs coming from me and knew when to fuck me hard or when to gently use his cock on me, when to give me the full length or when to just fuck me with a few inches of his cock.

The other two cocks didn't want to be left out, James jumped up on the sofa so he cock was level with my face and I, almost instinctively, opened my mouth and licked his dripping cockhead, Tom pushed my legs apart as wide as he could get them, knelt down and worshipped my wet fanny, licking, probing, sucking and nipping my hole and clit.

Jake lifted me off his cock so his cock popped out of my arsehole and Tom, without hesitation, took the wet cock in his mouth and let Jake thrust it down his throat before holding it and positioning Jakes cock at my arsehole entrance so Jake could push it back inside my arse and Tom could go back to working on my fanny. James looked over his shoulder, laughed and said, "You dirty bastard."

Tom stopped eating me out and replied, "Tasted great, you don't know what you're missing out on mate."

My arse got used, my fanny got licked and my mouth got fucked, all this attention meant I was close to cumming, I was being spoilt today, I felt the pre climax flush starting, my breathing started to quicken, my legs started to tremble, my clit got harder and bigger and my arsehole muscles started to spasm, I was very close.

Jake, who was fucking me up and down on his cock shouted, "She's going to blow lads, my sisters going to cum, her arse is milking my cock."

James pulled his cock out of my mouth, a good idea just in case I bit it when I orgasmed, and knelt down on the sofa beside me pushing his head between my legs so he could get to my clit while his flatmate Tom licked my brothers balls, cock shaft and my open fanny. It was too much for me, a cock up my arse and two men working on my fanny, I climaxed again and again, Jake bounced me up and down on his cock while my boyfriend sucked my clit and Tom licked my fanny.

"Oh that's good sis, I can feel your arsehole pulsing," Jake announced.

"Her clits doing the same mate." James said, and all I could hear from Tom was a slurping noise as he stuck his tongue deep into my climaxing cunt and I let go a small stream of piss, which Tom happily drank.

I shook as my climaxes subsided, Jake said, "Come on sis get off my cock, I need to spunk up."

James helped me up and I pulled off my brother's cock, it was covered in lube and looked red and angry as if it was about to burst. Toms face emerged from between my legs, his face covered in my fanny juices and he smiled at me and said, "Thanks for the piss Jill."

I dropped to my knees and the three men stood in front of me, three hard cocks in a row level with my face, their cocks looked beautiful, all shiny with precum cockheads on display. I kissed each one and they started to wank.

Each of them wanked differently, my brother held his cock in his fist as if he was fucking it covering his cockhead with his foreskin on the up stroke and pulling his foreskin right back on the down stroke, James used his thumb and two fingers to hold his cock under his cockhead rubbing his sensitive frenulum sliding his foreskin up and down while Tom held his balls with one hand pulling them down so his foreskin was pulled right back and rubbing his four fingers and thumb up and down the thick shaft. The cocks looked beautiful and ready to cum, I pushed three fingers into my well-fucked fanny and frigged myself.

Jake grunted, "Going to cum," and I saw the head of his cock swell, his pisslit open and spurts of spunk fire out. His cum hit my face coating it in my brothers spunk, dripping off my chin onto my tits, Jake could certainly produce a big creamy load, shot after shot and I stuck my tongue out to taste his final shot of his cream.

There was a grunt from Tom and I looked and saw his cock erupt, it wasn't a series of pulses of cum but it was one long squirt of cum, like he was holding a fire hose and he sprayed his hot thick load over my face. The flow subsided but I was caught off guard with my mouth open as he shot a pulse of his cum into my mouth and then flicked a few drops of spunk onto my sperm covered face.

That only left my boyfriends full balls to empty, James said, "Get her on the sofa, and spread her legs open wide and hold her fanny lips open."

I was lifted up, Tom stood behind the sofa and pulled my legs back over my shoulders and spread them open, my brother knelt beside me and used his fingers to open my cunt lips to expose my red and battered fuckhole, James stood between my legs and stroked his cock, grunted and shot his load over my open cunt, spraying my fuckhole, clit and fanny lips with his spunk, I felt the hot load splatter over me. He kissed me and used his fingers to spread his spunk over my fanny and push his load into my cunt and he even pushed a spunk-coated finger into my open arsehole.

The room smelt of sex, lube, cum. piss and fanny. James disappeared off, "keep Jill like that, I'll get something to clean her up."

"Fuck sis," said Jake, "hope your fanny and arsehole close up, they're hanging open, " he laughed.

James appeared with a pair of underpants, he wiped my arsehole and fanny off and then stuffed the pants into my open fuckhole to get his load out before using them to wipe the sperm off of my face, always the gentleman. He threw them to Jake and said, "Wipe your cock and arse off with these, you too Tom."

That was the second time today that my fanny had been stuffed with underwear.

My dirty brother had a better idea, he knelt down in front of Tom and cleaned his cock up with his mouth, licking his lips and then looked at James as if to say, "Your turn mate." James certainly didn't want to be the odd man out, pushed his spunky softening cock into my brothers mouth for cleaning and then before Jake could object James turned around, bent over and forced my brothers head between his arsecheeks.

"Oh that's good mate," laughed James before he let go of Jakes head and Jake pulled back.

"Bastard," Jake said jokingly.

"You loved it, you loved licking my hole," James replied and blew my brother a kiss. Lads will be lads.

Jake picked up the spunk; piss and fanny juice covered underwear and asked, "Are times that tough, you selling used underwear?"

James just smiled.

"Right lets get some beers, glass of wine for you Jill?" asked Tom.

"Not for me mate," said Jake, "I've had one already and I've got to drive home, you got anything soft?"

Tom laughed and replied, "Well there's this mate," and waved his soft but still thick cock at my brother, "will get hard again soon."

"Oh just stay the night Jake, Toms got a king size bed and I'm sure he wont mind, if he snores just put your cock in his mouth, he certainly wont mind that," James said.

"Well I've got a set of clean work clothes in the car but I'll need to borrow a pair of socks and a pair of ball bags from you if that's OK, I have to be at work by seven thirty tomorrow morning," Jake said looking straight at me and grinning.

"Play your cards right mate and I might even lend you a clean my pants tomorrow, I'm out at seven in the morning and you're buying breakfast," laughed Tom.

We all had a drink and eventually went to bed; I curled up with James in bed and said, "Thanks for being OK with my brother."

"Don't be silly, it was something I wanted to try, fucking another man, not sure if I'm ready to get fucked by a man yet but I want to stretch my boundaries, see what I'm happy doing at The Clinic, if you don't try it you never know what you're missing out on do you?"

"Well you're not telling me everything, why did you have a pair of another mans underpants, you stealing them from the gym changing rooms?" I asked smiling.

He told me the story about the Caverject injection, his hard on and needing a pair of ball bags to hold his cock down and then said, "Now they're covered in piss, cum and fanny juice Sam can sell them."

"Well make sure you get your cut, business is business," I laughed.

"At least the Caverject has worn off and my cocks gone soft now," James announced.

"We can soon do something about that," I said as I pulled back the duvet, pulled his foreskin back, kissed his cockhead and took his soft cock in my mouth.

James moaned and started to fuck my mouth.