Jill's World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She ran the bleachers outside of school naked for me at lunch time." Julie's eyes got wide and excited, as she watched for my reaction.

"You two are putting us on." Carlie laughed.

Britt had a look of absolute excitement on her face. "No, they aren't, look at her. Her nipples are hard as rocks."

And I felt hot as hell with six eyes latched onto my nipples. I looked down, and sure enough, they were wide awake and saying hi to the world.

"Seriously Jules, that's enough." I warned her.

"Do you want another spanking Carrie?" She grinned, watching my body, as often as my face.

"Kinky. I like it." Britt giggled.

"I want to see that." Carlie chuckled. "Spank her Julie."

Julie smiled at me and took my hand and pulled me towards her.

"Julie, come on." I gasped, looking around the room to see if anyone else was taking notice of our conversation.

"Over my knee Carrie." She smiled at me and patted her lap. Britt and Carlie were watching with wide eyes, I could almost hear their hearts pounding with anticipatory excitement.

"Julie, not here. Please?" I begged.

"Three smacks if you get over my knee right now. I'll make them playful." She smiled at me.

I looked around again. We hadn't been particularly loud and several girls had left the room. We weren't the center of attention ... yet. "Fine." I muttered, and laid quickly over her lap, my feet on the floor.

Julie smacked my sore little butt, not hard at all. Once on the left cheek, once on the right cheek, then another on the left. It didn't hurt, but the sound was louder than I would have liked, and I pushed myself off her lap, as quickly as I could, after the third. I sat next to her, my face twenty shades of red.

For their part, Carlie and Britt didn't laugh. They smiled. "That was so hot." Britt grinned at me. "You have a great ass Carrie."

Carlie may have been as red faced as me, like she was embarrassed to watch a spanking, but she was clearly turned on. I wasn't going to cry, but I felt absolutely humiliated by what Julie had done. Julie took my hand and squeezed it. She was smiling at me. "You do have a great ass Carrie, I can't get enough of it." She said, in a tone that left no doubt, she was being sincere.

"So, how is it that you are just curious?" Britt asked Julie.

"Carrie and I have been friends since we were little girls. We grew up just a couple blocks away from each other. So, of course I love her, she's my bff. But, this is very new, to both of us really. So, it isn't like some lightbulb went off in my head, that I woke up gay. We both were into guys last month." She shrugged. "I still have a boyfriend, actually. So, I'm on the fence I guess. Carrie makes a very strong argument for me to become an all out lesbian though." She giggled and pulled me into a hug.

"You are so lucky Carrie." Carlie smiled at me with a tear. "My best friend, well, isn't my best friend anymore." She shrugged. "I don't have many friends these days."

Britt looked at us, totally enamored. "Well, keep working on her Carrie." She giggled.

I had to smile at that. I was so glad that they weren't being judgy. I think that would have pushed me over the edge.

"Okay girls, let's get back to the table now." Miss Huntinger announced at 6:39.

I felt good, walking back to the table, still holding Julie's hand.

When we had all settled in, everyone took turns saying things from their list and sometimes elaborating as to why it would be a great product to advertise to a lesbian market. I didn't really get where all this was going, to be honest. I mean, okay, sure marketing impacts our lives. But, it wasn't a very personal lesson. Maybe that was the thing with group therapy, it couldn't be personal because it wasn't one on one.

"So, if we could think of all this, why isn't anyone making these ads?" Miss Huntinger asked.

"Because of Republicans." Melanie, the tallest girl in the room, with long black hair, sporting a goth look said.

A murmur of laughter and appreciation for that answer went up around the room. I looked at Julie and she giggled at me. Okay, so I was a Republican. Don't hate. It doesn't mean I agreed with them. But, when you register to vote, you have to check a box. My mom votes Republican. My dad votes Republican. I wasn't feeling particularly rebellious that day.

"Seriously Nips?" Bobby said, loud enough to be heard over the din of Republican hate in the room.

The table got quiet suddenly, and everyone was looking at me like I was the anti-christ or something.

"Seriously?" I said out loud to everyone. Even Miss Huntinger remained silent, though I silently begged her to bail me out. But, I would come to find, her job was not to counsel, but to promote conversation and guide it.

I glared at Julie, though it wasn't really her fault. "Fine, that is just ... not right." I wanted to say idiotic, but I figured I shouldn't offend everyone in the room. "The reason there isn't a marketing campaign aimed at lesbians is the number of girls in this room compared to the number of students in the, what, three high schools we come from? Twenty out of over two thousand? Companies spend a lot of money on advertising, they aren't going to target a market of less than two percent of the population."

"Good points, Nips." Bobby grinned at me.

Bobby didn't say anything else. Miss Huntinger moved the subject back to the marketing angle she had been pushing today and Julie and I held hands and listened without participating. I caught the last two names and typed with my left hand under the table.

But, all good things in my life must come to an end. And there was another break at 7:10. I turned to Julie, intent to just spend the five minute break whispering to her. "You were amazing." She giggled. Then her eyes darted up behind me and I turned to see who had her attention.

Bobby sat down behind me, straddling the chair that Jasmine had vacated. "So, Nips, I hear I missed quite the little show at the last break. Can you give me a repeat, Pom Poms?"

"Sorry Bobby, one show per session." Julie smiled, though her smile was forced. She was uncomfortable with Bobby's presence and held my hands tightly, so I wouldn't take the bait.

"I bet she likes it, don't you Nips?" She asked to my back, because I was facing Julie. Julie shook her head and held my hands so tight it hurt.

"So, why are your panties in her locker Nips? That's a pretty weird thing to do. What the hell are you two into anyway? I mean, besides the obvious." Bobby continued.

"It's just something I asked her to do, to see if she'd do it." Julie answered. "She did, and it made me happy."

I fought so hard to stay quiet, but the dam was going to burst soon. Julie could see it in my eyes and begged me with hers. I closed my eyes and counted to ten ... very slowly.

"Give me your skirt Nips." Bobby said, leaning in close to me.

"Bobby, please stop." Julie asked nicely.

"Okay Pom Poms. Pretty clear who Nips belongs to. So, the question begs to be answered, why are you toying with her?" Bobby asked.

"I'm not 'toying' with her. We are best friends. Please, Bobby, stop giving her a hard time. She's going through a lot right now." Julie answered, still holding a gentle voice.

"If you were a lesbian and she were 'curious', that would be one thing Pom Poms, but using your 'bff' to get your bisexual tendencies fulfilled is kind of fucked up if you ask me. I'm sure she's giving you the most amazing orgasms that you wish your boyfriend could provide. You should keep coming to these sessions Nips, when Pom Poms decides to tell you she prefers cock to you licking her pussy, I'll spank you and take your panties."

Julie's eyes flashed this time. "You don't know us Bobby. I've asked you nicely, twice. Now, leave us the fuck alone." Her voice was controlled, but clearly angry.

"Okay, I'm going." Bobby chuckled. "I guess I hit a nerve." And she left.

"I should have let you hit her." Julie said, after Bobby left.

I laughed. "It's not easy staying calm with her, is it?" I stuck my tongue out at her and made her laugh.

"You don't believe that, do you?" Julie asked me.

"Believe what Jules?" I countered.

"That I'm using you." She said, as she looked into my eyes.

"No Jules. Don't be ridiculous. She is a button pusher. She keeps pushing buttons until she finds one that works. Did that bother you?" I asked, suddenly not so sure that I shouldn't believe that.

"Not really, I was just worried that it would bother you." She said with a soft smile.

"Her voice bothers me." I laughed. "But, yeah, she's pissing me off every time she talks. I'm trying."

"You are doing great Carrie." She smiled and leaned in and kissed my lips softly.

"No PDA!" Collette said, in a firm voice, as she sat down beside Julie. "Seriously." She warned us. "The hand holding is bad enough. If Miss Huntinger sees you kissing, she will separate you."

I looked up and Miss Huntinger was looking at us. "That was your warning Carrie and Julie. You didn't know, so I will let it pass this time."

"Are you serious?" I asked incredulously, immediately regretting questioning her.

"Quite serious Carrie. It isn't fair to the others to have to see that type of display in this setting. See me after the session." Miss Huntinger replied.

I looked confused and Julie and I just shrugged our shoulders and turned back to the table. The five- minute break was over, and everyone was returning to their seats.

"I would like to remind everyone that public displays of affection are not tolerated in session. I encourage it outside of the meetings, but it stops at the door." Miss Huntinger stated, pointedly looking at Julie and me. A few giggles were solicited by her statement.

"Does anyone have any testimonies to make tonight?" She asked the room.

Bobby raised her hand immediately, looking directly at me with that smirk I wanted to slap off her face.

"Yes Bobby?" She acknowledged her.

"You all know... besides the nubes... how much I love little cupcakes." She stood up as she spoke and gained the attention and a few giggles at her opening line. She smiled at me.

"Little cupcakes are pretty little bisexuals or wannabe lesbians who like to be all pink and pretty. Kind of like you two." A few snickers followed her explanation.

"So, you can imagine my joy when this little cupcake comes up to me and tells me I'm pretty in school last Friday. I knew the deal. It's almost routine. These little girls who want their bisexual fantasy filled, so they come to me, because they know I'm a lesbian. This one was about Nips size, but much smaller tits." More giggles, as I felt my anger coming back.

"I told her to meet me after school. She showed up with her little Hello Kitty backpack. I kid you not. The girl is eighteen and wearing a Hello Kitty backpack. I took her back to my place and she tried to kiss me. She was really all about it. Wanted to jump right in. I made her go fix me a sandwich while I set up my bed."

"She comes in with a sandwich for both of us and I laughed at her and took both of them. Her little face looked so hurt. Then, I told her to strip and get on the bed and I'd take care of her. The horny little bitch was out of her clothes in less than a minute. Chest all heaving with excitement. I just watched her, not really interested, but I had no other plans until nine."

"After eating all of one sandwich, and half of the other, I took off my pants and put on Big Bertha." More than half the girls giggled. She looked at Julie, then at me and smiled. "Big Bertha is my strap on. It is aptly named." She smirked.

"The cupcake got scared, but let me do what I wanted. I fucked her senseless for an hour. Mostly doggy style. She must have cum about eight times."

"Bobby, a bit less graphic please." Miss Huntinger interrupted.

"Sorry Miss H, I was elaborating for our new guests." She smirked at me.

"So, when I'm done with her, she acts like she's in love and I have her clean my bathroom for me. I sent her home after that, and now she is coming to my house after school every day to get fucked and clean up my place. She's at my house now, waiting for me to get out of here so I can fuck her again. I don't know what it is about cheerleaders, they want it so bad, but don't want anyone to know."

"I think I might out her tomorrow in school. It's been a week. Then, maybe I can have her put her panties in my locker, though, that's kind of gross."

I had it with her. I pushed back my chair before Julie could stop me. She gasped and lunged out to grab me around the waist. Miss Huntinger's eyes flew in our direction at the disruption.

"You fucking bitch!" I shouted at Bobby. She laughed.

Julie shoved me towards the door and hugged me and pushed with her significant strength and height difference and got me outside the room.

"God dammit Carrie. You know she's doing it just to get under your skin. Why can't you just ignore her?" She yelled at me when the door closed automatically behind us.

"Let's just go home." I huffed. "Like I need this bullshit."

"No!" Julie yelled at me. "You need this. I swear, I had no idea how bad it was, but you have significant problems dealing with this."

"The fucking counselor is encouraging her Jules!" I yelled back.

She frowned. "I think she's trying to get you to open up Carrie." Though, I could tell it concerned her too.

"Bullshit, you don't even believe that." I shot back, seeing the uncertainty in her face.

"Carrie... look at me baby." Julie put her hands to my face and I let her, though I didn't soften my scowl at all. "Look at me." She said again, and I looked into her eyes. They were so soft and sincere. "WE need this if we are going to get through this. You and me. It's about you and me Carrie. We both have issues with this and I think this will be good for us. I know it will."

"Julie, I can't ..." I pulled away from her and slammed the wall with the bottom of my fist. "Damnit, I tried, you know I did."

"Yes Carrie, you did. And she saw you struggling and kept at it. It's just words Carrie. They bother me too, but I know she's just trying to get you to explode. What are you going to do when we are a couple? Fight everyone who has a negative comment? You think it will stop? Ever? YOU need to learn to deal with this. YOU need this as much as anyone in there, probably more."

Then, my sweet, beautiful Julie took my breath away. She pushed me against the wall and kissed me. And it was not a peck. And I returned it fully. And we kissed and grabbed each other tightly and kissed some more. And my anger flowed out of my mouth and into her, like it was some liquid that I could just expel. And my Julie was sucking the anger from me. She was hugging me, holding me, helping me to get it out of my body.

"Please do this for me. Do this with me." She begged, when we finally broke the kiss.

I sighed. "Okay."

She kissed me again and it lasted a few long seconds. Then, we broke the kiss and she took my hand and led me back to the room. I didn't want to go back in there and she knew it. "Wait. Give me one more second." I said and clinched my eyes shut and took a long, deep breath.

"Block Bobby out Carrie. She's going to be worse than ever now. She knows she can get to you. Just endure it, ignore it. She doesn't mean it. She just wants to fuck you." Julie said, looking into my eyes.

I laughed. "She does NOT want to fuck me Jules. She wants to fuck YOU."

Julie laughed back. "You are so stupid, I swear. Sometimes I don't know why I love you so much."

"Okay, now get ready, it's going to be uncomfortable, just squeeze my hand and close your eyes and your mind when it gets to be too much." Julie said softly.

She opened the door and we walked back inside. To my surprise, not even Bobby said anything as we walked back in. "Welcome back Carrie." Miss Huntinger smiled. She didn't even acknowledge my outburst.

"Wel..." Bobby began.

"Bobby..." Miss Huntinger interrupted. She didn't say another word.

"I was terrified, of course." Bethany was standing up and sharing a story. "I mean, my parents had never said anything positive or negative about lesbianism, but I knew... I mean, don't we all know that they are expecting us to grow up, get married and give them grandchildren some day?"

A lot of girls nodded and murmured their agreement. Julie and I sat down. Jasmine smiled at me from my left. "Glad you came back." She whispered.

Bethany continued. "So, at first, when I told them. They were in complete denial. I must be experimenting, they said. The whole, it's okay to be bisexual thing. They didn't accept it, but they didn't throw me out in the street. We don't talk about it every day, but I have brought it up three times since I told them last week. I think it makes my mom more uncomfortable than my dad, which surprised me. I thought it would be the other way around."

"I am dating a girl at school, as most of you know. We aren't hiding it, but we aren't overdoing the PDA to draw attention either. She is still ... not ready to tell her parents. And that's okay, of course. I'm hoping to have her over for dinner this weekend. And maybe that will help my mom, seeing the two of us together."

She sat down and about half of the girls, I think it was supposed to be all of them, said "Thanks for sharing Bethany."

She smiled.

"I know it's your first night here Carrie, so you can say no, if you wish." Miss Huntinger addressed me. "Do your parents know that you are a lesbian?"

Really? After that, she was going to put me on the spot? I sighed and said, "Do I have to stand up?"

"No, not if you are more comfortable sitting, just speak loudly so everyone can hear." She smiled.

"Yes, my parents both know. My mom, she found out on her own. I told my dad when I was sent to go live with him..." I trailed off. I needed to talk to my mom. It had been so long.

Julie saw my eyes and smiled at me. She put her hand on my shoulder and said 'shhh'. "Carrie has been through a lot in the last week. Not entirely because of coming out, but partially because of that, she had to move in with her dad and his girlfriend." Julie stepped in for me. "So, yeah, both of her parents know and neither of them are giving her a hard time about it."

"As for me, my mom, I don't think would care. I'm just not ready yet." Julie added.

"Ready for what?" Bobby asked.

"Ready to tell her." Julie answered.

"But, you don't even know, do you? I mean you are the one who said you were curious." Bobby pressed.

"Okay." Julie smiled. "Next?" She refused to give in to Bobby's questions and gave me a hug.

"Let's break on that." Miss Huntinger smiled. "This week, I want each of you to identify the girl you would most like to kiss, romantically. Be it a celebrity, someone at school, anyone. Have a great week and I will see you all next Thursday."

Most of the girls leapt at the chance to leave. Julie and I waited for them all to leave us alone with Miss Huntinger. When everyone else had gone outside, she turned to us. "Is it anything like you expected Carrie?" She asked.

I shrugged. "I honestly didn't know what to expect."

"Sorry about Bobby. She is a bit rough on the outside sometimes." She apologized. "Julie, would you mind waiting outside? I'd like to speak with Carrie alone just a few minutes."

"Umm, sure. Can I have the keys Care?" Julie asked, and I handed them to her. "I'll just wait in the car."

"Thank you for coming with her Julie. Will you be returning next week?" Miss Huntinger asked.

"That's the plan. We are working through this together." Julie smiled.

"Looking forward to seeing you then." The counselor said, and Julie left us alone.

"Miss Lane told me a good deal about you Carrie. At least what she knows. Being different is hard. Understand that although all of you girls share a similarity, and the reason for this group is to show you that you aren't as different as you think, you all have different stories and backgrounds and experiences. It is our differences that make us interesting people. If everyone were the same, what a boring world it would be."