Jill's World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TO JULIE: No time limit

JULIE: I suppose that will do Just take your time and make sure you understand and agree with every line of the contract

JULIE: Stop being rude

TO JULIE: What are you talking about?

JULIE: Sorry Tired and we both have a lot of reading to do

JULIE: Exhibit A Text if you have questions I will mark questions on the rest of it

TO JULIE: Okay I will text before I go to sleep for sure

TO JULIE: Thanks Jules For helping me You are the absolute best!

JULIE: What are BFFs for?

I went to Exhibit A and found the checklist of like ten pages of BDSM activities. Jill had already marked them for experience, yes or no. She had also written NO on some of the items on the list, actually three items on the list that had to do with feces. I agreed with her assessment. She also had humiliation as a 5, whether I wanted it there or not.

Basically, I had to go through the list and write "No" for it is something I never will do, or a number from 0 to 5. 0 is something I never want to do, 5 is something that wildly excites me. And I had to google some things and write "needs explanation" for other things because even after reading them, I didn't understand what's and why's for a lot of things.

By the time I finished, and Julie was right, I had written the number 2 more than anything else, it was nearly midnight and I was fighting sleep.

TO JULIE: Going to glance over it and say I read it

Checklist is done

I'm exhausted

You still awake?

If not, sweet dreams Jules

Thanks for all the help

I love you

Ten minutes later, I assumed Julie had fallen asleep, like I wanted to do. But, as I read through the contract, I couldn't stop reading. There was so much detail and thought put into this document. I was overwhelmed by it all and was not entirely sure if this was a good idea, a great idea or a horrible idea, as I read though the content.

JULIE: Sorry Care I dozed off See you in the morning! I can't stay up anymore

That came through right about midnight. I laughed to myself. I mean, midnight is late, but not crazy late.

TO JULIE: Sweet Dreams!

And I stayed up until two in the morning, reading and making notes and questions and changes and strikes in the contract. Finally, first read completed, I had to get some sleep. I rolled over and it seemed I had barely closed my eyes when morning came.