All Comments on 'Jim and Al: A Man's Tale'

by archeopteryx_feather

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot

such a terrific, concise, sensual story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ANOTHER COCKSUCKER

Liked the story. as a life long cock slut that has never had enough cock these stories are great. I spent all of my teen years sucking and being fucked by all of the meat I could find, including a number of relatives. For reasons I don't understand I finaly decided I needed to get married. I met a very attractive divorced lady and as we dated and things got hotter I figured that before any thing else happened I needed to make sure she understood that although I loved fucking and eating her pussy I also had to have cocks as a part of my life and that what I thought would be the best for us was for her to also fuck other men while I watched. While she wasn't overly excited with the idea we agreed to try it. It began by doing threesomes with another guy and quickly expanded to bringing 2 or more guys into the mix at the same time with the idea of both being screwed at the same time. It worked out great for both. We quickly became slut whores for all we could get. We spent many nights in ABS locations, parks, highway rest areas, etc taking all of the meat we could find. Still live that life and enjoy it.

klippertklippertover 12 years ago
Dream situation

Great story, luv the situation. Especially luv all the cock sucking, ball sucking and ass licking.... Cant wait for the fucking AND sucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Super hot!!!

Really hot story!!! Gave me a huge boner!!!! I'm savoring that cum!!!

forfun44forfun44over 12 years ago
Loved it!

Great story! Being a married man myself I also like some cock now & again, your story was just what a bi-married man like me fantizises about. keep up the horney writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rings a bell

This story will bring pleasant memories to most bi males and strengthen the resolve of those only bi-curious to take the plunge. I'm happy to note that there is more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hot story

such a hot story made me so hard an lustful that i want it to happen to me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous