Jim and Cheryl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill of course did as he was instructed and you could see his cock starting to straighten out again. At this point she planted a big juicy kiss on his lips and I could see them exchanging tongue dances. Even with the mouthwash, I'm not sure I would have done that with her considering where her mouth had just been. But there they were going at it full tilt.

Then Cheryl broke the kiss and grabbing hold of his cock led him over to Ted's desk. She was talking to Bill and we couldn't make out all the words in the coffee house but I heard them loud and clear later over my laptop. She had told him; "Bill honey, we've known each other for something like four years now and I've grown to like you a lot. I would even like to get together with you apart from the office from time to time if you can break away from your wife."

On the video, I heard Bill respond: "I like you too baby. I like you a lot but for the last four years I've seen that wedding ring on your finger. What about your husband?"

Then this was her comment that I mentioned was the final straw: "Oh honey, don't worry about him. We have an open marriage and he knows all about my extracurricular activities. He loves the fact that I get strange cock every week. It turns him on every night when I tell him what I've been doing. I can't wait to tell him what we are about to do next."

Now, you would think that I would remember at least some of those conversations she claims we had. And also, it seems as a corporate attorney I would be aware that I agreed with this whole concept of Cheryl and I having an open marriage. But all of this was news to me!

Looking into Bills eyes she said: "Follow my lead lover boy."

With that she bent over Teds desk leaving her ass in the air and her head resting on her hands on the desk. Then she said: "I want you to stick your finger in my pussy and gather up a nice big glob of the juices you find there. Then with that same finger start working some of the cum mixture into my ass hole."

I was mortified because Cheryl got totally pissed off at me anytime I even touched her ass by accident much less on purpose. She always said that was just too nasty since that's where her poop came out. Yeah, I know, this is the same woman who had just finished tongue fucking four guys in the ass. Bill did as she said and then she told him to get two fingers wet and repeat the same process again.

Once she was clearly wet and slimy she told him to stick his cock in her pussy until it was good and slathered up. He did as she had instructed and then she wrapped her hand around his slimy wet cock. She held it right up to her ass hole saying, "Be careful honey, up until today I've been a virgin back there but I want you to be the first of many."

Bill poked at her little brown hole for a bit and finally with a more forceful push the head of his cock slipped through the muscled ring. At that instant, we could hear a little "oomph" come from Cheryl. Then she told Bill to hold it right there for a minute while she got used to the stretching. Bill did just that and while we were watching the video Bill turned to us and said he had never in his life felt anything so tight and warm surrounding his cock. He said it was like having his cock in one of those old woven Chinese finger traps we used to play around with when we were kids. The more he moved the tighter it felt.

Then ever so slowly he pushed into Cheryl's butt. The very butt that I used to think was so sexy and cute. Now I just wanted to stab it with a hot poker fresh from the fire. I felt like physically hurting her and hurting her bad but at the same time knew that it wasn't in me to do such a thing. I would hurt her alright but it would be legal with the help of lawyers and financial advisors.

Soon, on the little screen, we could see Bill starting to pump and grind into Cheryl's butt. He was displaying a fierceness and velocity that I couldn't believe. With every thrust you could see the cheeks of Cheryl's bubble butt quiver with shock waves. It was fascinating and disgusting all at the same time. This is the woman who only two weeks ago hit me and hit me hard when I accidently brushed my index finger over her rosebud during sex.

Not only did she hit me in the arm and back with all her strength but she jumped off the bed and I was forced to sleep on the couch in the living room for the next two nights. Yeah, that Cheryl! The same one who was now taking another man's cock into her butt hole with groans of pleasure. From the little phone speaker, we could hear as she started shouting at the top of her lungs. "Yes, Yes, Yes! Fuck that Ass you bastard."

She said the same thing repeatedly, probably ten times or more. What was doubly shocking for me is that in all the years I had known her, the words 'ass' or 'fuck' had never even crossed her lips. Oh, I take that back. One time she was reading to the kids from the Bible and it talked about Rebecca riding to Isaac on an ass. I remembered because the kids were snickering at the thought of their prim and proper mom saying the word 'ass'.

I wonder what she is planning to teach the kids in Sunday school this week? The hypocritical bitch.

As Kyle and I were continuing to watch the ass fucking, suddenly the screen went black. Kyle visibly upset asked what happened and Bill told us that's when the battery on his phone went dead.

All three of us sat back on our stools looking drained. I offered to buy them another coffee or whatever they wanted but they both said they were fine. That's when I noticed that I hadn't even touched my cup of coffee and I most certainly didn't feel like a refill. I just had to ask; "So Bill, did she let each guy fuck her in the ass?"

With a smirk on his face he replied; "No, I was the only one. She said that I was special. But as you heard on the video, I'm sure that I was just the first of many more to come. In fact, I've already heard from two other guys that tapped her bung hole the very next day."

"Look." I said to Bill. "I know this is a very personal video but I found it so captivating I would be glad to give you a hundred dollars for you to send a copy of it to my email."

"Oh boy, I don't know about that Jim. I sure wouldn't want it to get around town or worse yet on the internet. I'm married ya know and I don't have an open marriage like Cheryl and her husband have. My old lady would be really pissed off at me if this ever got out."

"But Bill, you were holding the camera! Your face isn't even in the video. No one could possible know it's you. And besides that, I promise it's for my own personal use."

I also mentioned that the woman on the video wouldn't care since she was intentionally looking into the camera a lot of the time. Besides that, since she said she and her husband had an open marriage the video would be no threat to her. She might even like the idea of her husband being able to watch it.

"Well gee Jim, I don't even really know you. How can I be sure that this never hits the internet?"

At that point, I pulled out one of my business cards and handed it to Bill. As he could see from my card, I'm a corporate attorney so I know my way around the law. After letting him read my card I took the same card and turning it over I asked Bill what his legal name was and he told me it was William R. Richards. So, I wrote on the back of the card: "If I, James T. Iverson ever post this video belonging to William R. Richards on the internet, I will pay William R. Richards the sum of $500,000." Then I signed my name. I had to write kind of small to get it all on the card but I have very good penmanship so it was clear and easy to read.

I knew that the contract was a little too vague to hold up in court but the intent was there and Bill seemed to be softening to the idea. He asked; "Are you sure that this will only be for your own personal use?"

"Absolutely! It will never be sold or posted on the internet by me. I can assure you of that. In fact, because I was so awestruck by watching that girl in the video I'll up my offer to $500 just to get a copy emailed to me."

Bill began to backpedal a bit saying I didn't need to up my offer. But then on second thought, he mentioned that he and his wife were going to Vegas the following weekend so maybe an extra five hundred bucks might be fun to play with.

I pulled out my checkbook and wrote out a check for the $500 and handed the check and the business card to Bill on the spot. Kyle was just watching wide eyed at the whole thing. Bill said; "All right I'll do it!"

And with that he opened his email account and after looking at my email address on my business card he sent the video as an email attachment. Within seconds my phone pinged and sure enough there in my inbox was all the proof I would need to dump my lying, cheating, bitch of a wife. I opened the email attachment to make sure it actually made it through cyberspace and it opened just fine.

Now to put the next part of my plan into action.

12