All Comments on 'Jim and Cheryl Ch. 01'

by Willupboss

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Go back to grade school

little boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
her boss knew she was married

everyone of them would pay.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Three Quarters

of the sex could have been cut from the story. It was filler and added nothing. We got the point fairly quickly.

Since this was an exceedingly short chapter, it could have benefited from using what space there was to advance the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This has the potential

To blow her slutty ass and Bill and Tom's asses so high they will be called Ass-tro-nuts.. Hope this eventually ends with a 5 and James and his 2 kids enjoy life with Bill's georgeous ex-wife and enjoy owning and profiting from Tom's former Company.. And best for last is the frosting on the cake...Cheryl is kept on as a secretarial pool employee at 25% of her old salery and the same overtime work load. That way she only loses her family and gets to constantly be reminded why.

swfb70swfb70over 4 years ago
about to get

very fugly at home

Richie4110Richie4110over 4 years ago
GOOD OPENING

Looking forward to the rest of the story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I wish there were a category on Literotica called "Cheating Spouse" but alas there is no such category so I put this story in the "Loving Wives" section because Cheryl started out as a loving wife. It's just that something clicked at some point in her lif

Are you an idiot? What do you think LOVING WIVES category is? Its for CHEATING wives, in other words SPOUSE. This story was garbage, don't bother continuing.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

i hope to read ch. 2 soon

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

You're not new here, and have posted many stories in Loving Wives, surely you know that this is EXACTLY the place for cheating wives stories, so I don't get your disclaimer.

Actually not many stories, just many chapters, LOL!

EddboyEddboyover 4 years ago
looking forward

to how the slut will get her just desserts

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Whyvdoes Jim need revenge?

All he has to do is divorce her. If he's that great of a husband, that will cause Cheryl plenty of pain. If it doesn't, well, he wasn't as good of a husband as he'd like to believe.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 4 years ago
Is this a rewrite?

I feel like I've read this exact same plot before. Husband finds out wife is a whore by watching a video from a couple people and ends up buying the video off them after reassuring the guys that he won't put it up on the internet.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineover 4 years ago
Good start

Can't wait to hear from wife second day on the job she was having sex. She had to been cheating on the husband before this.After reading your other work I think this will turn into a cuckold story! Hope not but we will see

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2 ??

Hope part 2 cums soon....

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Nice set up.

A bit over the top and a couple of suspensions of disbelief but a nice nasty story.

Looking forward to the obvious burn and if there is anything more, like character depth or insanity or some other factor other than the Martian slut ray, it will be a bonus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Knowing the outcome of "The Psychiatrist" it seems a safe bet

our hero will find a way to get even with her big dicked boss, yet enjoy seeing his wife in many gangbangs. This will not be a revenge story. This writer enjoys fantasies of a wife having sex with many men and the husband feeling like he has some control.

AMerryman 2.0

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Priorities, priorities...

Revenge, for sure, is in order. Jim deserved his righteous pound of flesh for being hitched to one of the most disloyal, disrespectful, hypocritical, disgusting pieces of trash to ever dare to get married.

BUT... that should wait. No way should this be priority number one, not right now.

Before any BTB is set up, Iverson must make certain that he will secure PHYSICAL, PRIMARY or, even better, SOLE LEGAL CUSTODY OF HIS CHILDREN, when the dust settles. Honestly, this is not even debatable - this guy better make sure his kids stays mostly with him, as far away as possible from any real influence Cheryl may have on them in the future, ESPECIALLY when it concerns his little girl. 'Cause there's absolutely nothing positive those two teens can learn from a woman who purposely became a very willing corporate whore for 1/4 of her marriage (a marriage to a very loving man who happens to also be very rich, given his profession, so you know she didn't do it for anything else, but all the dicks she could get!) Lots of LW readers never could buy the notion that a cheating wife could also be, at the same time, a pretty decent mother, and I used to somehow agree with such a statement, but here... Holy shit, let's make sure those kids do not end up with such a skank! Destroying Cheryl sounds fine to me, but not if such an action will give her a chance to still be a meaningful part of her children's upbringing. Hey, if said destruction made it, instead, impossible for her to get custody of the kids, even better! Bottom line: Jim must keep them always from her, by any mean necessary. That's Priority #1, with a capital 'P'.

Once again, yet another depressing LW story... but there's light at the end of the tunnel, at least! Not at all happy with the author only given us two pages out of this chapter - something so short either deserved to have more in it or to be drop as a whole story from the get-go. Maybe the writer is waiting to get our feedbacks to go forward... Still, it's really short, and I bet you left your readership quite angry, Willupboss. Still, Jim seems to be able to go all Scorched Earth here, so, as I said, a better tomorrow is about to come... AS LONG AS HE GETS CUSTODY OF HIS KIDS.

No rating right now. You want some? Then Finish The Damn Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This author

has succeeded in creating a character who is a bitch-you-want-to-burn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
But twenty plus guys for the past four years. No
Way!! - dont be fooled

this author always does RAAC no matter how vile and extreme the wife actions deeds character are

Haryin VA

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice start

Hope to read the part 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great start

Really enjoyed the story and your other stories, just hoping that this one does good on forever. But still like the store line

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice so far.

5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story and well presented.

You need to pursue Jim and Cheryl further through the NEXT stage.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago
Details Count

First problem details. We-The-Readers (WtR) are told several things that we can’t know yet. Bill is sitting on a couch videographing himself getting a deep-throat BJ. There are two other naked guys on that same coach. How can the couch or the other guys be seen yet by WtR? Bill has not yet panned the phone. We are also told about Bill’s normal-sized pecker. During a deep-throat? ... Maybe with an X-ray phone?

Next, in a flash-forward, Hubby hears a comment in the video while in his quiet office? Turns out it is feasible, but WtR are still in Starbucks watching the video on Bill’s (& Kyle’s?) phone.*

When Sweetie gets to her boss, Ted, she is on the video as only getting one or two inches into her mouth due to massive thickness, but then described as having her face ‘buried in his groin’. Since Ted is packing eight. inches of lovestick-length, the ‘buried’ seems inaccurate.

The premise is a tough ‘Suspension of Disbelief’ problem, but it is the only really big one (Hubby happens to be at Starbucks when two successful businessmen are in-line, immediately ahead, watching a 30-minute porn video of Hubby’s wife.)

Since Hubby has all the evidence he needs to immediately file for divorce, I cannot see much point in having a second chapter. Better (IMHO) would have been to omit (or delay) some of the most marital-destructive words & deeds of Sweetie to make the divorce less of a brain-dead obvious choice. At this point, the two kids are the only glue left, and even that

is questionable ... Many judges will look at her glaring character-flaws and award him sole custody. He can go straight to a divorce lawyer without even going home and talking to Sweetie.

The minor editing (your/you’re; possessive ‘strophes; etc.) are poorly done as well.

*Apparently, Kyle and Bill share ownership of the phone used, because the author calls it ‘their’ phone.

3*. Some tension is needed, too much quickly breaks everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"NOTE FROM AUTHOR: This is a story about a wife that cheats on her husband after more than fifteen years of a good marriage."

Your math is off. If she has been doing this for four years, it was 11, not 15, years.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Why bother with the lengthy disclaimer?

You practically told the whole story in the disclaimer.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Wives: this is how you keep from getting caught in your affair

Don’t let your boyfriend take a video and don’t park in front of the motel. At least to judge by LW, 99.44% of all wives get caught that way. The last few get caught by fucking their boyfriends in their own homes and having husbands come home early.

I would really like to read an inventive new way someone gets caught.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I have to admire his calm, clear head. 5*****

I don't know if any husband could do it, but I admire him. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Release the badger

This bitch needs to burnt to the ground!

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
This is just an introduction...

This is just an introduction...What will define it as a good or a bad story is what comes next...3* for now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not sure how to rate this...

You present it like it's going to be a BTB, but then the husband sits and watches her get her slut on, for almost the entire first chapter (which was probably 45 min of video). Is he really a closet cuck? I'll wait until the second chapter to rate this one. as is, it's 2*, 3* at most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
went the next part

when the revenge coming how will cheryl keep her marriage she is a true church going hypocritical slut who never love her husband or children please finst 5 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'll wait

Previous stories from this author started OK and then turned to cuck city. I wait till this is over before deciding to invest time in reading it.

timrivtimrivover 4 years ago

So far so good. Hope it’s not a cuck ending.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Well...

I guess we know why she had to come home now!

I don't think she was a "conservative wife gone bad," I think she was a slut pretending to be a conservative wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You touched on

Just about every cliché in a LW story. You might ask yourself what you brought that was new or exciting? 3*

Flar1958Flar1958over 4 years ago
Not belivably

Only on her secound day??? And since 4 years from one day to the other???

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is gonna be good,,,,,

Can't wait for chapter 2,,,,,this is a new, unique story line. Can't wait to see how you're going to BTB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@reedrichards

I wish I could remember the name (or the author) of the story on here where the husband finds out his wife cheats because one of her one night stands during his business trips finds out she's married. The guy feels bad for him and tips him off with a message where only he would see it - under the toilet seat.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
SO JIM,,,,,HOW WAS YOUR DAY AT WORK

being an attorney may just come in handy in days that come, TK U MLJ LV NV

DevotedWifeDevotedWifeover 4 years ago
ReedRichards,

I can think of a baker's dozen different ways wives have been caught in stories here, right off the top of my head:

1. When a husband's flight is cancelled and he comes home to an empty house and his wife doesn't answer her phone for some time, he checks "Find Friends" and drives to see her in an expensive mansion, sucking cock.

2. A husband finds bedbugs in the bedroom and discovers the source under the bed, in a gym bag his wife was hiding, with evidence of sex.

3. When you keep finding an oil stain in front of your house that is replenished the same day, every week.

4. Okay, this one is cliche: you come home to find your wife with a guy for whom she tells you she is leaving you.

5. Your wife leaves the house still logged into the home computer, and you find her nasty messages with her boyfriend.

6. Then there was the guy stuck at the airport. When he couldn't reach his wife, the men around him teased him about her fooling around on him (they had all been cheated on), and when they told him their stories, he realized she was, indeed, cheating. (They drive around town with him to confirm it. What a great bunch of guys.)

7. Another cliche: Your wife disappears for a long time at a company social event, or even a party at your own home.

8. You're driving your toddler by a business or house, and she calls out the name of the business or a person who lives in the house, names with which she should not be familiar.

9. Your wife is shopping for your child at Amazon and asks you to verify she's found the correct video game. When you decide to buy it, you find a strange man's name and address among the people for whom you have previously ordered gifts.

10. You're flying your new drone around town and discover your wife having outdoor sex in a pool with a couple in another subdivision.

11. You go into a strange bar and find a woman fooling around who looks just like your wife (well it is she, wearing a blond wig).

12. Another cliche: your doctor tells you that you have an STD.

13. And the last cliche: during sex, your wife tells you that you are "just the best" at something you are doing to her. (It doesn't help that she was a virgin when you married.)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Flar1958

I was going to comment on how quickly she turned into a slut, until I realized that she was ALWAYS a slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
not very smart

the check had his name on it. the man could not know her last name.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Good Story So Far Well Written

Only comment I would have is the disclosure in the beginning. You're giving the whole thing away and takes away some of the angst and the mystery from the story. Part of what makes these LW stories interesting is how things will turn out and here you're telegraphing it up front. And since half the LW stories are cheating wife stories I don't think you needed to do that here.

Cheating started on the second day she worked for Ted? Did she have a relationship with Ted already, was she already doing this stuff for another company and was hired by Ted with that knowledge? Hope that's explained in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Holy Shit

Wow! And she started this after only a few days on the job.

Actually quite remarkable and what had she been doing before?

T.T.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Pretty good

I just hope Jim holds to his plan and burns hi cheating wife to ashes and takes the boss with her. Boss and customers aren't too bright giving up the video either. If she worked for this asshole for four years, wouldn't be know her husband's name?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Terrible story line

If you believe this whacked out writers story ,you are so gullible. A lawyers wife cheats with 2 kids and a loving husband. Gang bangs ,asshole, multiple partners ,to what end and why would a sane wife do these things. It just a poor story line. This story was written on the toilet. Those who like this have a limited ability to rationalize .when there are extremely good story tellers that can put together a great believable story

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Thanks Boss, I enjoyed it

Good comment by devoted wife👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An inconsistency...

How the heck did Bill send an email (with a large attachment) from a phone with a dead battery? Sheesh!

zcapzcapover 4 years ago

Anonymous: The phone battery died during recording, not while playing back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Happy she’s caught just like all should be . BTB on her definitely and her boss. The other guys in the coffee shop I guess are innocent enough but after he sent me the email I might’ve just attacked them out of reaction. Major lawsuits and definitely everyone that knows her will get the video showing why we are divorcing except the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW

People are STUPIED(sic), even the really smart ones....like me. Lol.

bill

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
The business card

If Bill has been fucking Cheryl how did he not recognize the last name on Jim’s business card? Minor inconsistency

Still I love the first chapter and can’t wait to get more

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 3 years ago
Surprising lack of emotion

But well written

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

I hope hellfire is coming down on sweet Cheryl. She needs total destruction.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 2 years ago

I was generous and gave it 4 stars for good writing even though it is following along most of the stories of this kind. I do have one question that always makes me scratch my head and that is this. Why is it that the wife will always give the strangers blowjobs, their ass or do any number of sex acts for them, but if the husband tries for anything except missionary fucks the wife gets mad and cuts him off? I guess I just don't see any logic to that kind of thinking. The wife can't really love her husband and refuse him those pleasures and freely give them away to strangers. It just doesn't compute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The description of the video was obnoxiously lone. The entertainment value was lost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Average until he does something

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

His wife is a narcissistic sexual sociopath.

Christ, what a Monster. Any and all measure, not illegal, taken to destroy her are morally justifiable!

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

5 stars for a valiant effort. The question asked was why give it up for a bunch of strangers and not her husband? Perhaps with her husband she's the good church going wife. The at the office she can let her hair down, so to speak. Some kind dual personality thing??? Who knows?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I cannot believe the favorable ratings for this story which is truly preposterous mish mash of old story lines and lacking any background as to why wife becomes a slut like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Way to drawn out on the sex pictorial.

It looks like bland filler.

dawg997dawg997about 1 year ago

Good author. In just two pages, I'm already despising the main female character. What a skank!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it, and gave it 5 stars. Can't wait until the wife gets screwed by the husband in the divorce action that's coming. I'll bet there was some sort of blackmail going on behind the scenes, but that doesn't excuse it going on for 4 years.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really to long with the graphic sex. One page would have sufficed. This is just useless, overkill, boring, plot filler. I gave a 3 because the writing is otherwise fairly good.

Anymore of this and I'm gone as a reader.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 Stars

If your wife doesnt give blowjobs every week or does anal monthly shes cheating on you and doing that with someone else. FACT.

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

Silly but good,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillupboss@Willupboss
I'm a retired guy who is still married to his high school sweetheart. Unfortunately she has never felt that sex was enjoyable and certainly not for recreation and fun. Being an old fashioned guy I took my marriage vows seriously and wouldn't think of leaving her. She has be...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES