All Comments on 'Jim and Cheryl Ch. 04'

by Willupboss

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He don't owe the lover's wife

Why he should care about lover's family when lover destroy his family?

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
Three lawsuits for things he is not party to!!!

Lawsuit 1: sexual harassment. Cheryl might have grounds, but her EX husband has NONE!

Lawsuit 2: sexual assault? When was him raped and by whom??? Again, SHE might be a victim, but not Jim!!!

Lawsuit 3: again, Jim was not the victim! Cheryl was he cannot sue someone because they damaged someone else.

KB

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
I'm Completely Confused

""Here's the deal Jan, I know that deep down Cheryl is a good mom..."

No, she's not. There was an excellent chance that she was bringing STD's back to her family, including her children. She was taking trips away from her family for extended periods of time to fuck other guys. That's a good mom?

The only reasonable possibility of legal action they had was with the alienation of affection suits, and they'd likely be laughed out of court even if they were in one of the few states that still recognized them. They had no standing for any other lawsuits. None. As soon as the lawyer for the video company gets the complaint he's going to say "Can you please provide us with a link to the video on our site where your client appears? Oh, your client isn't on any videos? Have a nice day, don't call us again."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

No 5 needs to be how much he got and all about the settlement. It also should be about the proposal and wedding then getting her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Way over the top

There are probably people who believe the law is as stated in this story.

It isn't.

I've enjoyed the series a I enjoy btb stories, but as a retired attorney feel badly for the remaining people in my profession who actually get peope coming into the office with unrealistic expectations about the results of their divorce proceedings and thinking they'll get rich for life because of actions for which, for the most part, their wives or ex-wives were the victims so far as the law is concerned.

I expect to see fiction. I wish it could be a little more realistic and less like a fairy tale.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

"They both begged that they be able to stay with me no matter what happened."

So why does he immediately tell the lawyer to go for joint custody? The kids were disgusted by their mother's behaviour and wanted nothing to do with her... forcing the children to stay with someone who hurt them badly isn't noble!

The very least he should do is respect their wishes and give the kids some time apart from their mother. When they felt like they wanted to see her again, by all means change the custody arrangements, but dumping them with their mom for a month at a time isn't what they wanted at all!

justwetwojustwetwoover 4 years ago
Rebound

Thank you for writing this. I admit I didn't care for this chapter for multiple reasons.

1. Cheryl is a black hole of uncertainty. What was her motivation? Was she compensated for whoring herself out? Any sales commissions? Was she drugged the first time or greedy or just a slut? Were there others who did the same thing?

2. The kids.... it feels like they got a paragraph of content. And they knew about the cheating beforehand?

3. He fell out of one bed and into a new woman's bed immediately. I get it: it's a fantasy. But I don't buy it.

4. How does this move the story forward? What did I learn in this chapter that I didn't know before? Other than the kids knowing, of course.

5. In what municipality does a divorce happen that fast? In my state you need to be separated for a year before filing for divorce. Maybe protagonist lives in Vegas?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
I’d guess that most of those websites are based in Russia, or . . .

. . . someplace you can’t get to them.

Everything is too perfect. Jim comes out with a great wife who’s awesome in bed, and hundreds of millions of dollars to boot.

It would be nice to see a story in which yes, the husband “wins,” but while he comes out ahead, he does so moderately, not over the top.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
And good Lord, why not go for full custody?

That way he can let Cheryl have them on his say so, not the court’s. Cheryl would owe him child support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sexual harassment lawsuit

He would not have standing to bring a sexual harassment lawsuit

that right would lie with his ex wife

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
This has really gone off the rails.

I was going to list the ways, but I'm sure someone else will do that for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

keep going and i hope cheryl can also sue all of these assholes and get some money

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 4 years ago
La La Land

The lawsuit settlement amounts are fairy tale endings. That's okay. Good read anyway.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
IT IS REALLY NICE TO HAVE A LOVER, A GURU, A FINANCIAL ADVISOR AND A LAWYER

and when all of them are 1 person.....WOW TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

more and more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm puking up my colon now

And understand why Cheryl did what she did to the biggest and wimpiest dumbass excuse for a lawyer ever. EVEN the kids knew!!! Please let chapter 5 say all the adults are dying of aids and the only intelligent people in this story ( the kids) get all the millions.

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Wowee!

I don't know but I felt sorry for the stupid Wife !..In a way She's a victim of those Bastards!....Yes i admit that she screwed the Pooch and She got what She deserves! But I still feel sorry for Cheryl!....Thanks for sharing this Brilliant story with us! 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

timrivtimrivover 4 years ago

Sorry but found last chapter re Jen stupid. It’s always the same this in these stories wife cheats, hubby divorces her, hooks up with hot wife before the ink dries. Totally Ludicrous! As for his receiving tens of millions from wife’s company and video site is also stupid. Not saying it shouldn’t happen but money should be going to wife who was the injured party in all this, not the husband. Those who say otherwise are totally wrong. Hubby got his revenge on his wife by divorcing her and her got virtually everything asked for in the divorce. That is all he deserves. It was the wife whose life was destroyed by her boss and the web company not the husbands. He came out on top with new hot wife and everything in the divorce.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Weakest Chapter IMHO

First, it's not sexual harassment if the underling didn't consider it to be sexual harassment and completely consented to the sex. So you would need Cheryl to cooperate that somehow this was sexual harassment. Second, she would be the victim of sexual harassment, and she isn't the one suing. He might be able to sue under something else, but certainly not sexual harassment.

File sexual assault against Ted? When did he assault anyone?

How does Jan have complete financials of Nasty Wives without suing them first and requesting that information?

Private individuals do not "press charges". They can bring evidence to prosecutors who may or may not press charges.

There is no mention that she found any financial wrongdoing by the website, so why would the IRS be interested in auditing them?

So much detail about legal stuff and none of it adds up.

Next point, I didn't realize that the MC and Jan were swingers. As much as they talked and thought about Cheryl and Jan's dead husband during their first sexual encounter I thought there were four people in that bedroom. Also, if you have the MC saying how he must have never really loved Cheryl then it opens up to Cheryl doing what she did plausible.

Also, so far we still don't have an explanation why Cheryl did what she did over those four years. First time she was drunk, but all the other times she was into it. Was it the sex, did she like being a slut, did she like being dominated by Ted, etc. We can still only assume at this point.

Last point, while you want the kids to have stability and not go back and forth constantly between the parents a full month apart is way too long. I can't imagine not seeing my son for 6 months out of the year, one full month at a time. Not critical of the story on this point, just as a parent that point hit me.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Fun life question you should asked yourself, after reading this chapter:

Given the chance... Would you accept to be an unknowing, unwilling cuckold to your whore of a wife for about, say, four years, if, at the end of it all, you would not only get rid of the skank, but also managed to keep most of the marital assets, traded her off for someone as good, if not better, AND ended up richer then you could possibly imagine?

Feel free to leave an answer here, if you feel like it - it would actually be interesting to know where most people land, on this one.

Me? To be perfectly honestly... 'Couldn't do it. 'Couldn't handle it. I'm too vindictive of a person to be eventually cool with someone I loved completely betraying me. Jim may now think Cheryl did him a big favor by breaking her vows, but, if I was in his place, all I would be able to see is her fucking up my whole family, my whole, entire life over, simply because she's a sexual degenerate. So, ending up a multi-millionaire wouldn't be a big enough come-up for me - I would use a big chunk of my new wealth to turn my ex's new existence into a LIVING NIGHTMARE. I'm laughing, while writing this, at how psychotic I probably sound right now, but, the thing is, I'm barely joking. Getting a seemingly better life just doesn't sound this appealing, if I got to be sent down to hell to eventually get it.

Overall, this latest chapter was fine... you know, fine like a full paid weekend at Disney World - full of fantasy. Sure, Jan's million schemes seems far-fetched, but the whole divorce proceeding, in and of itself, was quite bonkers - are you seriously telling us, author, that they are such things as family court judges out there who actually take the time to look at EVIDENCES before deciding on a FAIR and JUSTIFIABLE settlement for both parties in the dissolution? And this would all be settle in a single court appearance? Goddamn... might as well tell me that unicorns are real!

Unsurprisingly, it turns out that Jim's chidren were way more perceptive to whom their mother truly is way before their father was clued him - a very typical LW trope. However, given their reaction to their folks' breakup, I bet you that, if they were asked if their dad should tried to get sole custody of them, they would be the biggest supporters of such an action. You also have to wonder, given how fast the relationship between him and Jan is progressing, why those two didn't hook back when they meant, in law school - was Jim already with Cheryl, back then? Ultimately, it's kinda hard to believe is that brokenhearted by his wife's infidelity, given how he's reacted to his brand-new relationship. Ah well - 'guess it is what it is...

As fantasy goes, it sure looks I'm still on board, especially since there's absolutely no RAAC in sight. As great of a payback all these lawsuits are, though, there also needs to be something happening to all of Ted's clients/'johns', so their own families could feel the same 'joy' than Jim's own felt after their tryst with corporate whore Cheryl came to be known. I also fully expecting that the woman in question end up seeing a psychiatrist by the end of this story - priests are all good and well, but you can't pray away obvious mental illness.

Not the most original storyline... the fantasy of it all remains entertaining.

jezzazjezzazover 4 years ago
Sooo....

....when does Jan get struck off for sleeping with a client?

I mean, this the most basic of issues here. A lawyer sleeping with her client is immediate grounds for having their license revoked.

There are too many other issues to even begin to go into here, but we could start with that.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Good Follow-Up***

Going a little over the top, but still a good read. Thanks for sharing.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Full custody

The kids straight up asked I stay with him, there is no way she is a fit mother, and he gives her equal custody? How is she going to support the kids? Will be share his millions with her? If this is then end it was too far fetched and didn't tie up many ends. We need to hear more from Cheryl about how she fell so far besides four drinks.

ValintValintover 4 years ago
Blech

The lawsuits pushed this into the 'completely moronic fairy tale' category.

Yes, *Cheryl* might have a claim against the company for a number of things, and could quite possibly end up a millionaire over it. The husband is going to get fuck-all, since it didn't happen to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes, you really suck!

I will continue to blast every asshole who brings up that non-starter "alienation of affection" because it isn't even grounds for a lawsuit in 41 of the 50 states. Why can't you lazy bastards do your research? It is highly unusual to see such a suit in the 9 or fewer states where it is on the books because it is usually laughed out of court. Most attorneys won't waste their time.

Also this guy is going to do so well financially that he should have paid his wife to fuck every Tom, Dick and Harry to get the ball rolling.

This has clearly turned into a ridiculous fairy tale.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Over the top

Juvenile fantasy plus Mr. Perfect vs evil slut = yawn.

Ani100Ani100over 4 years ago
Not such a good guy after all!

At the beginning of this chapter the children are "begging" to be allowed to live with their Dad.

Dad's reaction is to broker a deal to share custody where they are forced, against their will, to spend every other month with their Mother, at a different address. At the time that he wants to broker this arrangement he has no idea if she is going to be in a more permanent relationship with her boss and lover/master. Whether her freedom will allow her to continue having multiple sex partners, whether that sexual activity will spill over to her new residence and yet he is willing to expose his children to that environment.

This is meant to show what a good guy he is. Good guys protect their children. So, I think this is a flaw in the story development. A device that I'm sure is meant to show Jim as a moderate and good guy, just makes him a bad Dad by putting his children at risk!

I think the plotting of this part of Jim's character is seriously flawed and, for me, has the opposite effect on my perception of the protagonist so I now think of him as an uncaring idiot, rather than 'nice guy'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Attorney Client Sex

Isn’t it a major ethics violation for an attorney to have a sexual relationship with his or her client?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Wow

Someone within the US sets up illegal porn site using local servers and banking systems. Lucky break there.

I'm not in US but how much tax is payable on $40mil payment?

I like the lawyers style. Find a nice gullible guy who is about to be single, then make him a millions in legal shenanigans. Come onto him strongly as he thinks you are so brilliant you walk on water. Make certain you can fake orgasms like the real thing, not essential because he is a long time married schmuk anyway. Then make sure he marries you, easystreet for life. What every girl is looking for.

The whole divorce was a sorry excuse for a btb story. No btb involved at all. After the build up and potential I was didappointed in the whole thing. Next he will want to give exwife half because she was a poor victim. 4 years of debauchery and loving it is not a victim. Where was the revenge?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

Forgetting for the moment whether or not she WAS a good mom, just like her attorney is asking for the Moon, whether or not he really thinks she deserves it, he should ask for full custody, so that he can agree to shred as a bargaining chip.

I don't blame him for being in the dark when "even" the kids "knew." They didn't "know," they suspected, and they had the benefit of overheard phone calls. If he had heard those calls presumably he would figured it out, also.

As someone else said, what about the kids' wishes? If they want to be with him, why force them to spend half their time with their mother?

"Why in the world is she excited to be with me?" - Because this is Loving Wives! Where even the shlumpiest of ex-husbands get the most gorgeous, richest, sexiest girlfriends/new wives after the divorce!

"even in men's magazines I have never seen tits so perfect" - In my experience, breasts in men's magazines aren't all that perfect!

I can suspend my disbelief long enough enough to buy the sexy new lover, but they barely know each other, most of their interactions have been purely professional, there's no way they can be in love with each other yet.

I know sometimes when people speak they'll draw out "God" to "Gawd," but do the really think like that?

As others have said, SHE has a sexual harassment suit, not him. He himself says that, and despite what Jan says, he's right!

Nitpick - It's "en suite," not "on suite." Because it's from the French, it is pronounced "on."

Again, as others have said, no case against Ted or the web site. In any case, suing the website is like suing the car in an auto accident. Even the developers would be a stretch - they just developed a web site, they had no responsibility in how the women were "recruited" to be on it. The owners' only responsibility is if THEY forced pressured anyone to participate.

The bottom line is that it's Cheryl that has the case, not Jim, despite they're being a couple, just like being a couple doesn't expose him to criminal charges if she commits a crime.

As others have said, the site is probably based in Russia, or somewhere out of reach of the law.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Good story but

Why should the kids' lives be disrupted every other month having to move back and forth between the two residences. If he was the cheater, the kids would live with her and he would have them every other weekend and a month each summer. She was so bad that she should have only restricted visitation for at least a year. He made a kind offer and she went for everything. This idea that she was a good mother, blah, blah, blah...She was a whore and destroyed her kids happy lives. She did not deserve a fraction of what he gave her. Otherwise it was a good story. Thanks

SanzegoSanzegoover 4 years ago
It felt rushed

You have a good story here but it feels like you presented it in the form of an extended outline. 3 stars because I can't give 3 and a half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding job!

Keep up the great work! Awesome story line

RGWardsRGWardsover 4 years ago
I got as far as the date with his lawyer...

... and decided this chapter had become way too contrived for me to continue going! Quite apart from anything else, there's the massive conflict of interest there - not to mention, being "gun shy" of trusting any woman that deeply.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another ridiculous revenge fantasy

You're a mediocre writer, but you could be better if you wrote from your actual experience. Why is it fun to imagine this sort of thing? Tell us about what you really know

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I’m not a lawyer, but if “their crime was against you as a married couple and under the law, an attack on one party is an attack on both,” why wouldn’t he have to share any settlement with his ex-wife? And if they really wanted to ruin the website operators, why wouldn’t they try to represent the multiple male partners that also appear in the videos (without releases) as well? Then again, in the real world, my impression is the people who operate websites like this often disguise ownership and host the sites in locations (other countries?) that make it difficult to prosecute. So this proposed legal strategy and anticipated payout strikes me as a silly fantasy, which makes the lawyer seem silly rather than smart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
unrealistic

...and he's an "attorney"???

Lame writing

sdc97230sdc97230over 4 years ago
Jan is still Jim's attorney

Having sex with your client while preparing for litigation is professional suicide. Ignoring the fact that the case is utter nonsense, for the amounts of money described the other side would have both of them under a PI microscope within an hour of being served.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The child custody sank this to a 1

After what she said about using their children as a means to get a settlement against him, the idea that he would give such a generous situation to her and that the judge would allow it is idiotic. The only way that would be half reasonable would have been if there was some contingency on her custody, such as therapy or someway of proving that those where just words and she really didn't mean them. What judge would give custody -- even shared -- to any spouse that said what she said about her children?

<P>

Face it, there is nothing in the story that supports his thoughts that she cares about her children at all. The idea of sharing custody with her, based on what you wrote, makes no sense.

SKHPSKHPover 4 years ago
Martian slut ray...

...or why did she do this for at least four years after beeing a prim and proper wife? Without a plausible explanation (next chapter?) from her POV this story is void.

Whenever I read stories in LW about companies using married women as corporate whores, I wonder why anybody would do that. In addition to the other riscs related to such a kind of bribery there is the risc of an irate husband. So why don't people like Ted use escorts to bribe customers?

But as other commenters pointed out: this is nothing but fantasy.

Flar1958Flar1958over 4 years ago
No Stars

Because only about money. He has to be recognice to be a parent! And why all husband or wife lawyer? Do in America nobody work as plumber carpenter or ca

mechanic? All whese big heads doesnt have a meaning about real life, wifhout teachers nurses and other normal people nobody of whemgets anything in line!

This hole story is to unbeliveably. Try next time better.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Love affair wtih his counsel

is just ridiculous, not allowed per ethics of the lawyer, and could get her disbarred! Just shoots to hell all credibility of the tale.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 4 years ago
Lucky Jan?

'Me, James T. Iverson a multi-millionaire?' And Jan, his attorney, who quickly wants to shack up with him. How much of a share will she be getting?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Well

Silly but fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SHE WAS A GOOD MOTHER?.....

Both the kids know she was a cheating skank. Why the fuck would he want his kids living with someone like that. Hell, the kids even said they'd rather live with Jim. That's got to make them feel like being feed to alligators that he'd want them to spend a whole month with someone of such low moral fiber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good mother?

I've read a number of these stories where there are children involved. The husband always states that the cheating wife is a good mother. Seems the authors are of like mind where children are concerned. How can the cheating wife be a good mother? She didn't just cheat on her husband but also cheated on her children as well Not a good sign as a devoted and caring mother.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Can you say “Conflict of Interest”

Even lawyers can’t sleep with their clients

rodryder44rodryder44over 4 years ago
Jim and Cheryl

This was a very good story. I didn't buy Cheryl's story as to why she turned into a slut. Jim made out well in the end with Jan and the money she got him. No need to pile more on Cheryl's misery as her videos will haunt her forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I can’t get past the lawsuit where the wronged husband gets the money

Cheryl is the victim of the illegal porn site videos! Cheryl never gave written approval of their release. As such only Cheryl and her legal representative can sue based on this illegal porn posting on the internet. Her husband has no legal standing on this issue. Also it’s Cheryl who has the only legal standing to sue her company for sexual harassment not her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a build up to sue the pants off the bad guys....

I enjoyed the way this story was built up till almost the very end...but that's when this story took a nose dive...the ending just fall apart...we don't see how the wife feels about what's happening to her....and what happened in all of the lawsuits...and that's just plain cruel...we're left up in the air...the reason is you can't always win a lawsuit... this ending assumes to much.....

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
One More Scolding

Willupboss, you have been suitably chastised by other commenters for lawyer/client entanglement, who gets the settlement $$ when the wife is the primary victim, and questioning whether Cheryl is truly a good mother. I'll add a fresh topic - a frustrating grammar error. You are among the overwhelming majority of writers on Lit who are confused regarding the three verbs "lie" (tell untruth), "lie" (place oneself in a recumbent position), and "lay" (place another person or object down on a surface). The correct past tense of each verb are (in order) "lied", "lay", and "laid". Do an internet search of "lie versus lay" to confirm. I say frustrating because this was a memorable lesson in grade school for me almost 60 years ago. "Commonly incorrect" does not make it proper. I point it out ONLY because besides some punctuation errors, your grammar is excellent.

BTW, great story, well told, easy to follow due to excellent grammar and near perfect spelling. Keep 'em comin'.

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
Put the kids up for adoption

I didn't comment on the child custody issue after Chapter 3 but must do so now. It was nonsensical for him to offer her shared custody after what she had said about her children being valuable to her only as sources of child custody payments. In this chapter the kids make it clear they knew about her betrayal of their family and they ask their father to live with him only. To refuse their request shows the father also does have the welfare of his children at heart. For the judge to order shared custody after viewing the evidence was judicial malfeasance.

The kids would be far better off being adopted by their grandparents or even by well screened strangers. To reside with either of these parents would be tantamount to abuse of a minor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just a Thought

I always thought it was illegal for an attorney to have intimate relations with a client. Am I wrong about that? If not, then all Jim’s ex wife has to do is counter-sue Jim and his lawyer for some kind of improper conduct, or whatever, and shut down the whole divorce, lawsuits, the whole shooting match. Of course that might disrupt this whole farce, so I don’t really see that happening. I can’t wait to see what happens in the final chapter. At the rate it’s going, maybe Jim and his lawyer will use the settlement to buy Spain and build a giant new castle there. Hey, it could happen. I’m just saying.

SAV12SAV12over 3 years ago
OK, I THINK THE READERS ARE RIGHT!

FIRST, JIM IS COMING OFF AS AN UNBELIEVABLE CHARACTER. AFTER 3 CHAPTERS, ENOUGH ALREADY. PUT A BACKBONE IN HIM. I UNDERSTAND CHERYL IS THE MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN AND HE DOESN'T WANT TO DESTROY HER FOR THE SAKE OF HIS CHILDREN. THANK GOD JANICE IS A SHARK BECAUSE JIM WOULD HAVE ENDED UP SUCKING HIS THUMB IN SOME CORNER. SECOND, JIM IS NOW IN LOVE WITH HIS COLLEGE FRIEND JANICE, ONLY A FEW WEEKS AFTER HE FOUND OUT ABOUT THE SLUT, CHERYL. LET'S BE REAL PEOPLE.

barry_mccockinerbarry_mccockinerover 3 years ago

lol, a cheating wives video site is worth more than $100 million and is going to settle for $30 million in cash with a person who wasn't even seen in any of the videos? Come on. A love affair with a lawyer (grounds for disbarment)? Saying she's a good mother and being willing to accept joint custody when she explicitly said that she didn't give a shit about the kids? Author has lost the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

I would not want a wife like that near My kids .

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Good except..

Great burn on wife, Ted, and Nasty Wives, but still no way she would ever get joint custody. The children don’t want it, aren’t they old enough to decide?

jflindersjflindersalmost 3 years ago

I gave this one 2 stars because there was so much silly legal fantasizing.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

A wife who did what she did was always a good mother? How friggin' delusional is this guy? Guy gets so excited because she calls him lover. Doesn't he realize that women (think of the ex) do that because they can't remember the names of everyone they're doing??

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

4 stars because I gotta echo what others said about the wife, no way she should be allowed around the kids. Bad enough badmouthing her husband while cheating but her own kids? Nah, no custody, even visits should be supervised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK, I gave it a five, though it is such a fairy tale.

But, what is a "woah baby?" And is an "Eeee Haw" anything like a "Yee-Haw?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, first a minor thing, but when you write such a good story know that the readers lock on to every bit. So in the first part when he first saw the video of what she had done he said that she had never taken his dick into her moth more than an inch on so. Then in the last when he made love to his lawyer he said what a great cocker sucker his wife was how would he know? But the real thing I didn’t like was the decision for joint custody! If he had full custody which he should, then he could do as he wanted to include letting the kids stay with her. But with her conduct, I could see her falling back into her ways and no way would I want my kids near her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lost stars coz no way should that stupid bitch be allowed to have hand rearing those kids.

He is a stupid dumb fuck for not seeing the harm that will come to his daughter by being around such a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Quit

Crap and more crap

My comment Plus others after third part Said it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, you clearly follow the standard for Cheating Wife stories: once hubbie finds out about the bad stuff, cut off all communication with the wife; hubbie then develops an elaborate scheme to confront the wife that leaves almost no room for any substantive response from her; hubbie gets a female lawyer who is gorgeous, available, sexually dynamic and falls in love with him; hubbie somehow gets millions of dollars. Check, check, check and check. Oh, and of course the wife, after having deliberately and fully committed to her whore lifestyle for many years, instantly feels awful and regretful after being confronted by hubbie. And hubbie goes on long moralistic rants. Every cliche point nailed.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 2 years ago

Do Not Take Legal Advice From Jan

The legal part here is bogus.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

I know a certain amount of suspension of belief is necessary in most LW stories but, this one is hard to swallow.

On her 2nd day in the job a loving wife & mother who's been married for 12 years has 4 drinks at lunch and agrees to sex with her boss and multiple clients without any argument? And when sober the next day feels no guilt at all and just launches into being a full time company whore without any uncertainty or doubt???

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

How can a corporate attorney be as thick and stupid as Jim seems to be?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wimpy wimpy wimpy............

He still thinks she is a good mother.

Makes you wonder if he is an alien

Must be for no corporate attorney making his salary good be that stupid about the law etc

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

The MC’s attorney said she'd represent Ted’s wife while representing the MC in his suit against Ted to take Ted’s money, even though Ted’s wife was also trying to take Ted’s money? No conflict of interest there, nosiree. And she was still representing Ted while hopping into bed with him? No ethical violation worthy of disbarment there, nosiree. And why is it that the poor cheated upon husband gets a beautiful attorney who wants to fuck him in so many of the tales posted here? Wish fulfillment is nice and all, but sometimes, as in this story, it is just absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No judge in any State would award her custody after the remarks she makes abt the children, no matter what the incredibly wimpy "Jim" agrees to. The judge has to consider the best interests of the children and the wife's conduct is so egregious that the children are at risk if they are in her custody. This story keeps getting worse with each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Money, MoneY, MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every cliche ever used on this site was used. No creativity and just old stories from other rehashed.

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

A couple questions/observations.

As clueless as Jim is written, how did he even pass the Bar?

How could Jan not understand that having an affair with a client could (if I understand correctly) get her disbarred?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The "poor" wife is hosed for life.

She raped what she sewed.

Her entire life came to pathetic end. She lost everything and, if she stays in town, has no future. I doubt her kids, once they find out the Total truth, will ever want to have ever have anything to do with her for the rest of her life.

Truly a tragic story.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

It's taking everything to not completely roast the author for this middle school level bullshit. I mean seriously. That anyone appreciates this nonsense is fascinating. To me it is an indicator of immaturity or misogyny

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's fun but cliched.

I will stick around for the last one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just read page 1, the kids state they want to stay with thier father, why the fuck would the author force the kids to live with someone of no moral character and had said on camera that the kids were a a nuseance and she wanted nothing to do with them. I guess you're trying make Jim seem more saintly but in reality it's just the opposite. What he's proposing is akin to child endangerment and cruelty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I stopped reading when the author wrote how the lawyers were able to follow the money before any legal proceedings started. That is a virtual impossibility and the chapter died at that point. Nothing worse than reading a story by an author who does not have enough care to write about something he knows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just read one of the comments: "She raped what she sewed." That does say something about the intelligence level of many of the LW readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He listening to her say this:

", "I don't give a shit about either my fuckin husband or the stinkin' kids."

And later tells Jan she a good mother?

This nonsense is an insult to his readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The legal fantasy is too much.

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

Story Just dissolved into ridiculousness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Again with she's a good loving mom...after gets papers to rape him foe everything he has. Now and THAT to Cheryl's statement last chapter: " "I don't give a shit about either my fuckin husband or the stinkin' kids. They're all nothing but a pain in my ass. The only reason I would keep the kids after I dump my shit face husband is because they are my ticket to a nice big child support check every month. Of course, I also expect to be getting a nice big alimony check that will bust his ass."

Partner, get a proof reader. You torpedoed your own story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why dislike?!

Still idiot thinks of her as parent.

Not just given name but earned by actions. Having her audio denies her right to title

EvelZombieEvelZombieabout 1 year ago

So the wife hires a shark of an attorney who does not even initiate the discovery process allowing himself and his client to walk into court completely blind and get hammered by the judge. Also pretty sure the judge not have the power to decree that after the divorce finalized and assets divided that if the wife messes up the hubby then gets everything. Once the assets are divided everyone just has what they get and it is legally theirs with all said legal rights to any citizen with property. Would have liked to have seen the hubby get hit with illegally taping the wife in the bedroom and also have criminal charges filed against him for kidnapping due to his tying up stunt. Yes it's kidnapping once a person is no longer consenting and feels like they can not leave, or is forced to not be able to leave of their own free will. This whole chapter is hot garbage.

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Great BTB fantasy. Sexy shark attorney too!!!!

TerriCTerriC11 months ago

Jan shed a tear when complimented on her blowjob!?! There's a limit to my suspension of disbelief, otherwise a fun read so far.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Give up writing. This story goes far over and past outlandish. It went over the CLIFF.

I read the whole thing in order to seem if you redeemed yourself and you failed miserable.

Consign yourself to other 98% of the hack writers here who seem to enjoy disrespecting the readers intelligence.

Maybe read Saddle Tramp 1956 for an example of excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story lacks justice.

Cheryl and her fuck buddies havent been punished enough. 4 years of filth needs to be punished.

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

Getting over, over the top, but very readable

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Agree with critical comments below. Give up writing. This story wasn't just over the top, it's nothing but pure trash and an insult to the reader.

Give up writing and contributing here.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c15 months ago

He cannot sue anyone as he has no standing. She could but he cannot. He was not directly damaged. She was.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The kids ask that no matter what, they be allowed to live with him. She has no moral character or compassion and yet he wants to force the kids to live with an unrepentant whore for six months of the year? That's child cruelty.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

more and more ridiculous, especially the lawsuit demands.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Went from dumb, to dumber.

Way to go listening to his childrens wishes. Just what any Father wants, a loose, sloppy, whore looking after his kids. One who he has heard state that she doesn't want him or the children, other than for financial gain.

What a pathetic character you have written.

Oh, and then he jumps straight into bed with his lawyer, because that happens whilst going through a severely traumatic emotional experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Children need their mother? Who said?

Cheating, sluts make good mothers? In what world?

Why do people persist in writing these long disproven crap statements? The U.S. Army and UNC Chapel Hill studied single parent's abuse of children, comparing mothers and fathers from 2001 to 2003. They discovered that when a couple raising children are separated, single fathers do not abuse their children, but the rate of child abuse by single mother's jumps 40%. They best, they slap, they shake, they scream at their children. They tell their children they are worthless. They sit watching television and tell their children to make their own meals. It disgusts me that writers love to endanger children in their stories by having excellent fathers hand them over to worthless mothers. Are writers trying to score some sort of points with women? Do they think they are white knights rescuing whores? Do you know who is the largest group of child killers in America? Mothers. The second largest group of child killers in America is mothers/boyfriends

Everyone in social services and chd protective services knows this. Why don't the writers on Literotica know it?

DeanofMeanDeanofMean11 days ago

. I've started going to a little church across town where nobody knows me and have met with the pastor twice for counseling.

so nothing she never in the history of marriages has a pastor made anything better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillupboss@Willupboss
I'm a retired guy who is still married to his high school sweetheart. Unfortunately she has never felt that sex was enjoyable and certainly not for recreation and fun. Being an old fashioned guy I took my marriage vows seriously and wouldn't think of leaving her. She has be...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES