All Comments on 'Jim and Cheryl Ch. 05'

by Willupboss

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments
Tiger27Tiger27over 4 years ago

Not enough damage to Grantham. Loosing his testicles would be a good start. Ending up in a box under an overpass and minus testicles is even better. Great series and hope to see more from this author.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 4 years ago
gave you good marks for this

but ...er..... your character needs to hire a financial adviser. $2M would be invested and 4% drawn each year for a annual income stream of $80K instead of a $28K annuity.

Couldn't resist.

MFH

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

"she now regrets her choices for the past four years - Yeah, NOW she regrets them after they've bitten her in the ass!

Are there that many employees at the library that she can just change her shift without forcing someone else to change theirs as well?

Um, I don't think his fertility was ever in doubt!

WAY too much narration.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago

Last chapter had major legal errors, this one investment. An annuity paying out before 59 1/2 incurs a penalty (on top of taxes on interest earned) of 10% federal, and often states have additional penalties. So would make no sense for someone withdrawing money out early. Plus, not only would there be money "remaining" if you only take $2,500 a month, but a lot more money than principal would be remaining for the kids.

For two lawyers the MC and Jan have no clue about any legal matters.

Let's forget that there were no legal basis for the lawsuits, Cheryl ended up having two pimps. First, Ted and now her hubby profited from her whoring. Seems they profited much more than Cheryl ever did. True pimp story at its heart.

First three chapters were interesting and then these last two turned into nonsensical masturbation fodder for the btb crowd.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
One More Thought

The irony is that Cheryl had basis to sue her old company for sexual harassment, the website and Ted himself. So in real life she would be the one to have gotten wealthy, and ended up with one of her ex lovers or a new one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I like how the story ended, baring the financials. I am not sure why the wife got so little and he got so much when she was the victim. Certainly she would share in the judgement. But the finances were of little interest to me anyway.

I am happy that the ex spouses came to an understanding after a time, and didn't spend their lives hating each other. Every person and situation is different, so I don't mean to judge anyone else's life by that feeling.

I rated this a 4, a prior chapter a 5, if you care to know, because I was happily entertained.

majord2majord2over 4 years ago
$2500/mo on $2,000,000?

Loved the story and I usually don't nitpick but you obviously don't know finances. I retired 6 yrs ago and took a buy out of $549,000 and put it in an IRA with a financial adviser. I get $2240/mo ($3139 before taxes). With advisers and other fees in the last 6 yrs I've drawn over a 1/4 million dollars and today I have $36,298 more than I started with. She won't be touching it for 2 yrs while it's growing but should be able to draw approx 4X more than me. LOL just breaking balls because I do enjoy your prose.

eightytuneseightytunesover 4 years ago
It Ends

Seems this was a hurry up finale. So quick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
C'mon....

Cheryl goes from gangbang slut to a prim and proper librarian that intentionally puts on weight to be chubby so men won't find her attractive....lol...one extreme to the other... what a farce! This story is too contrived...gave it a 1.

Rogn123Rogn123over 4 years ago
Why would the company

Give the stupid woman that kind of severance package? Silly ending.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
I remember what happened to me when I posted

secret porn videos of friends, family, neighbors, coworkers and the family dog. I starred in each and every one of them. Who would have guessed there would be a shit storm from not getting permission to post? Who knew it was a bad idea to show my face in all of them? How could it all come back to bite me in the ass?

I sympathize with the boss in this story. He had a great idea, but never guessed some random stranger not in the videos could sue him for sexual harassment, alienation of affection, and then add an adultery lawsuit which was followed by a sexual assault lawsuit. He still doesn't know why he signed over his cabin on the lake. He didn't know the "Nasty Wives" website was making so much off his amateur porn they would pay out $30 million in just 6 months rather than shutting down and setting up again in some shithole building in Belarus or Ukraine.

The poor wife still wonders why her husband could make millions from her being sexually exploited at work while, she was awarded nothing. She wonders how her husband can feel so damn righteous giving her an annuity for $2500 a month when he was able to bank millions from her debauchery. She wonders how these guys always win the hearts of their beautiful female lawyers and why she has to get fat and dowdy to avoid the infamy of making her husband extremely wealthy with her pussy, ass, and mouth.

The good news is I learned something important. I now have my wife making porn videos at work for her boss at Amazon, who is also dumb enough to post them on a website with his face showing. In six months I will own a lakefront cabin and have $30 billion in the bank. I promised my wife I'd share it all with her. There will be no divorce. I believe any woman with a $30 billion pussy is a great catch. I will never let her go!

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
Would have worked better without the lawsuits

There’s no way Cheryl wouldn’t get majority of the money from the lawsuit since she was the principle one wronged. The fact she didn’t get a cent, other than charity from her saintly ex pushed this story way too unbelievable for me - and I don’t think it was needed.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
MAINTAIN YOUR OWN INTEGRITY...TRUST TO A SYSTEM

and just maybe you will win the big one, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Work on your stories

It's not that this story was horrible, but... You had too many useless, repetitive sections. Also, you decided to post it in parts and then the last part wasn't even a full page? That's extremely inefficient. Maybe try and focus more on the actual conflict, the divorce, etc. next time, and not... Just the cavalcade of things that need to be done.

Also, this is a huge step up from your previous stories, from what the comments and scores illustrate, but still, please, stop perpetuating the myth that the guy HAS to be good to his wife even after she shits on him, that she's some sort of angel who can do no wrong and adores her kids... Even as she's sloppily sucking off fifteen donkeys a night or something equally absurd, all the while saying how she wishes she could abort her kids post-birth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Why post this separate to chapter 4? No need to have added a 'chapter 5'. Rushed ending, like you got bored with your own story just like we got bored with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The wife SHOULD wish him the best.

she's not some poor victim as HDK thinks. she was a willing agent in at least SOME of ted's schemes, and forgery of medical reports to completely and utterly destroy her former husband.

it's actually very normal to buy a gun *or a truck of peace for those living in london* and take them both out. we are apes. no amount of civilization, or social conditioning changes that fact. you corner even a mild mannered ape, and try to brutalize him, he WILL rip your arms off. Women too. We are all apes. Be careful how you treat your fellow apes. Our highly developed frontal cortex helps our lizard brain, NOT the other way around.

WillieWolfeWillieWolfeover 4 years ago
Web Site Money

Shouldn't Cheryl had been the one to sue the Web site company. What does it have to do with Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is really bad

Not because it was a BTB, but because it defies logic. How does the husband get richer than the wife when she was the one on video without her knowledge? That's just the biggest stretch in a story full of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unblievable story line

Sorry, didn't rate it. Just too outlandish to be believable.

ValintValintover 4 years ago
Even worse

Going into the details makes it all the more ridiculous.

Wife gets severance package from company and nothing from the porn site, while random stranger who they didn't harm gets millions. I mean, maybe that sounded good in your head, but how did you not realize how nonsensical it was when you wrote it down?

The only real lawsuit he might have here would be an alienation of affection lawsuit against the company, which (a) is possible in North Carolina, only in North Carolina, and even that's iffy (the law's still on the books in that and only that state, but similar laws were still on the books in other states when judges struck them down), and (b) the payout is going to be limited; tens of thousands *maybe*, with hundreds of thousands only in "They want this to go away so they're overpaying" scenario.

There might be an outside chance of a lawsuit for negligent infliction of emotional harm against the boss, but (a) that doesn't exist in a lot of states, and (b) we're not talking millions, more "We'll pay the therapy bills you needed to get over this" money.

Most of the other lawsuits are such incredible bullshit that I'm having difficulty understanding how you wrote them with a straight face. "My wife's been sexually harassed, so I get to sue for millions and she gets nothing" is so absurd that any attorney who tried bringing that lawsuit would probably get sanctioned.

It continues to baffle me why authors write stories where the plot hinges on a legal system they know nothing about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you Willupboss!

You did a cheating wife story where the cheated husband was able to keep his self respect. No silly wanker watching his "conservative wife" give herself to random men while their daughter is watching. My head is still spinning from the Five of Spades story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
lol

@ Harddaysknight

JLRemora2JLRemora2over 4 years ago
A neatly wrapped packag

Maybe there should have been prancing fairies at the end. I dont know, it just seemed so neat and tidy, kinda like a nightmare, where things fall right into place, no hassles, yet it's too good to be true, and you're simply waiting for the other shoe to fall, only it never does, but you wake of a sudden, covered in sweat, hyperventilating, knowing with the utmost certainty you just escaped the worst possible dream. Yeah, like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Math?

$2 million annuity paid out at $2,500/month?

$30k/year is a 1.5% return. Maybe if he put it in a bank account - but any real investment would generate 5-7% return, and justify a $100k/year payout without touching the corpus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I still need to lnow why?

Why did she immediately become the company whore! Why did he know nothing for so long? Why does he give her a penny! Why did he give her any custody!

SevMax2SevMax2over 4 years ago
Why no explanation?

As to why she made such harsh divorce demands after writing that letter? There is a complete cognitive dissonance there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank God it is over

Next Cheryl would be farting rainbows and unicorns. It was a totally disgusting story from every character's viewpoint. Why no one ended up with deadly std's, only the author knows. Please, now retire from writing.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
The End***

Thanks for sharing.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

A good effort and it ended with the bitch being burned, which is always a plus.

Unfortunately, the ending went off the rails for a couple of reasons (everyone has mentioned the issues with the lawsuits, so I won't repeat that).

The really big problem is Cheryl's character. She started off as the perfect conservative housewife and quickly turned into an incredibly nasty whore doing gangbangs and licking guys asses. The catalyst for this was drinking with the boss, then sleeping with him... but what about the guilt and remorse? Unless she was zapped by the Martian slut ray, people don't go through a complete personality shift like that overnight.

Did she love her family or hate them? Who knows! The information is contradictory throughout. There's no confrontation between husband and wife, so we have no clue what her real feelings and motivations are.

Cheryl sent him a letter with a heartfelt apology, which makes it seem like she's contrite and wants to atone for betraying her husband so badly. But the next day, she hires an aggressive lawyer and tries to screw over her husband in the divorce. After she loses, it's another 180 and she's withdrawn and depressed... changing her appearance and getting fat to avoid the porn fans.

"She intends to devote herself to her children"

The same children she only wanted for the child support in the divorce? Or was she lying in the video?

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Worst annuity ever

Better to buy s an p index fund. Dividends from that are more than this annuity.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
Good story

But you messed it up with the captain save a hoe shit. Fuck Cheryl, you’re divorced. Let her live with the mistakes she made.

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Wowee!

Thanks! 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good wrap

Way too easy on Cheryl, but other than that a very good story and wrap.

SKHPSKHPover 4 years ago
No explanation by Cheryl, no confrontation

Why did I read this series? I'm deeply disappointed. This ending is simply ludicrious.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Conservative to Slut?

Several have asked about her quick conversion from conservative to slut. I wonder if she was ALWAYS a slut posing as a conservative wife! She only now got found out.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
... It's fine.

Don't get me wrong: this whole series has too many flaws in it to ever being seen as what you would called a 'LW classic':

• It's not that original

• Too long for no reason ('could have been cut down to a two parter)

• Its MC too often acts like a true dumbass

• The big confrontation between the husband and wife was lackluster, at best

• The law stuff makes absolutely no sense

• Its happy ending is so ludicrous, it's impossible to take seriously

And yet, even after you added all this up... I'm still fine with this story! Initially, I didn't understand why, 'cause I was very aware of all its problem. But then, I started reading another story, and, let's be blunt, the sad patheticness of "Epiphany Pt. 05" helped me pinpoint the main reason why I like Willupboss's effort: Jim actually walked away from Cheryl. There was never a moment where you ever wonder whether or not he was divorcing her - he was done with her the second he saw that initial video, and never looked back. Jim is not the smarter MC to ever be portray in LW (far from it!), but, if you discarded all the outlandish things that has happened to him here, at its core, this is a tale of someone getting rid of a truly awful spouse, and, since we do not get a lot of those around here (especially lately), I cannot turn my back to it.

Definitely could/should have been better... but I will accept it for what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I still gave it full marks because you are abrilliant writer!

But ... and I must emphasize this BUT! I agree that you took the easy way out. This was trying to put a bow on all the storylines you created and a shortcut to the end which needless to say was VERY DISAPOINTING! I'm not worried nor do I care about the legal stuff and if the money he received is plausible for it is fiction anyway. I just think that you've put together such a great story with equally great characters even if it was at times OTT I loved it. But then then you RUSH towards the end as if you couldn't say goodbye to these characters and storyline soon enough. But ... I will say - KEEP ON WRITING! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
At least he didn't take her back!

The confrontation with his wife was 'meh,' the revenge on Grantham was minimal at best, and the revenge against the other men and/or their companies was non-existent. There was no RAAC so I gave you a 3, but the relatively weak ending pulled your score down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really fell apart

It’s not like it started out so original, but it just devolved into clichė after clichē. Forty million? New, hotter wife pregnant? Uggg.

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
it started interesting

but then......crap after crap...and still no explaining why the wife did what she did

2starrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
better than your last...

better than your last two stories. and a far better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Back Story Needed

Leaving aside all the mysterious legal stuff, there is a whole back story missing. Cheryl's own story needs to be told, her reasoning for the 180 degree turn in morals and behaviour, how it was kept a secret for 4 years, etc.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
slightly disappointing

I'm not one to point out issues with legal ease or little details, etc. but my biggest issue is that Cheryl started cheating on her SECOND day at Simpson tech!!! and then turned into a super sex freak. you don't just "fall" into that or just "wake" up out of it. my guess by that time there was zero love and she was now a predator towards her family. you don't set up a 2 million dollar windfall for that kind of person-sorry. I don't care how ambivalent you become towards her, you don't reward her for being a whore! the story was a 5* until this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ok but a bit weak

Just not very well done.OK but just lacking.He was a corporate lawyer and didn't have a clue about the legal position, that's just plain ridiculous.No back story andshed been at it for four years.Your story stretched i crediabilty to breaking point.

Still it was ok so don't stop writing that would be a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SECRET ANUITY FOR A CHEATING SLUT?....

I don't think so. If anything I'd be secretly making her life a living hell at every chance I got. New car? Damn! How'd sugar get in the tank? The condo? Shit! I've never seen such a voracious termite infestation! The nice library lady? Wow! Did you see her internet video? It's all over the place. You wouldn't think she'd let someone fuck her in the ass.

Someone with testosterone in their system would make this bitch pay till her dying day which wouldn't be very long out after the shit storm I'd unleash on her, and I'd feel not the least bit of guilt. I didn't fuck all those people for 4 years, giving them all the things she'd always denied me. Fuck her.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
I don't understand some of these Cuck Authors

Multi-Million dollar annuity???

The biggest was not going for full custody of the children. After everything she did and what was did and said on the DVD's the author makes Jim still "Certain" she is a good mother??? I would be scared to death to allow my children anywhere near her and then she works at a Library and with small children???

I think some of these "authors" like Willupboss don't have a clue about reality and the real world. I sure as hell would never want my children near her for storytime. The authors make such a big deal showing how awful the cheating wife and her behavior is but then create unrealistic "happy endings" for them either to address their own wimpy cuckold desires or to make the main character out into some great humanitarian. As a former Private Investigator who specialized in cheating spouses, I can tell you out of more than 200 cases, the victimized spouse NEVER gave any consideration to care for their EX "after the fact". They simply wanted out and to move on with their lives and the lives of their children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cuck Cuck Cuck Cuck ....

.... CUCKSHIT!

Time to go back to bedroom closet WILLIE and wait for the next REAL MAN to fuck your "loving wife" in her slimy asshole so you can write your next literary RAAC "gem"!

.... Cuck Cuck Cuck Cuck .... and on and on and on ...

timrivtimrivover 4 years ago

Makes 40 mil off his wife and is ok with only giving her 2 million in an annuity. Ten to fifteen+ mil. would be more like it. He could never spend the 40 anyway and his new wife didn't deserve to profit from his ex. Male fantasy again as hubby gets new wife and mega bucks and ex lives in poverty alone. So stupid.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 4 years ago
Fast and loose with the legal aspects

Just a couple of points... The husband does NOT have sole right to any payout from the Nasty Wives web site. At best he would get 50% but it was Cheryl who was the injured party in the site. He would have had to file under both his and Cheryl's names.But it is Cheryl who stands to lose. The husband has sweet FA to do with it.

Second, from experience, those websites have special escape clauses and structures limiting their liability. ie they would just file bankruptcy and be unable to pay. That was just one case and there would be dozens of others. (following that logic) No way would the site be able to payout 100 to 150 million. Get real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good but...

I won’t point out the mistakes with legal system. I like to see these stories as another world. But why does a corporate lawyer know nothing about divorce proceedings and suing big corporations? His company was sorry to see him go? Why? He had to sleep through law school.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ISN'T IT A......

conflict of interest when a Lawyer sleeps with a client?

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
Give me a break....

She hammered the enemy, got him a sh..pot full of money, and gave him a shoulder to cry on. They deserve to be happy. Great story. 8 stars. ( The bear is taking remedial math classes ; I may someday be able to count. ) Just as we were getting to the end of the first page, I thought to myself "He should have that guy send him a copy of the video." THAT was the start of it all. Hmmmm, maybe I should get rid of my Gibbs phone, and get a smart phone??? The Bear approves big time.

The BEAR

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
My Background = Finance

My recommendation is that Lit authors visit their neighborhood CFP (Certified Financial Planner) or equivalent before putting real numbers into their stories. All (ALL!!) the numbers given here are unreasonable. Granted, it's the author's universe but most of us live in the real world. For example, the "secret" annuity for Cheryl - a $30K payout/year, with two year delayed start is woefully low for a $2M principle deposit (look up "4 % rule" on the internet for clarity). More likely is $80K/year with COLA increases. The legal awards are equally silly. I suggest "unspecified" and "large" payouts that enable immediate retirement with a "ridiculously comfortable" lifestyle rather than a hard number.

Otherwise, a great story, excellent grammar, well written, and much appreciated! Keep 'em comin'.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 3 years ago

$2MM invested would allow the Ex to draw 4% per year or $80K assuming it went into an investment account and not an annuity... still enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Something was missing

I don't recall any mention of checking for STDs. Four years of fucking multiple men and no one thinks of getting a STD panel done? Not a reasonable gap.

argeelogargeelogover 3 years ago

Outstanding. 5+ stars. Thanks for the effort !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF!

Although much more could be said about this 'writer' and his story, but to save everyone wasting their time here's one story quote. On tape, the wife says..'she didn't give a shit about the stinkin kids'...and then the writer wants you to believe the husband wanted her to have joint custody, being the good mother she was. Gave story the min.1 star but here it's minus 1 star. Thankfully he hasn't written anything since 2019.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@Mainefiddleheads

So about $6500/month @4%???

If $2500/month, then ~1.5% interest account???

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Yeah, I was wondering about the STDs, too. Plus I don't understand how he can actually think about her well being after what she did for the last 4 years. Her apologies are thin and if she says she was duped by the dickhead boss who would believe her? After all he did see the videos where she looked to be enjoying herself immensely as well as all the men she could handle.

And finally we must remember this is fiction and the author has the right to literary license...

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

He should have quizzed her on the audio comments about the kids. Didn't seem like anything a good mother would say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
3 Stars

Did anyone get tested for STDs ? I know of a lot of retired people living on less then 2500 a month . If I had not made a good shot on Amazon I might have been one of them . But I have gotten 20 years in as a CPA . Not an exciting life but it pays well .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
HE'S STILL ANGRY.................................................

About what she did to him and thier marriage but then he goes amd sets her up for life with an annuity. Makes absolutely no sense. If the writer attempts any more stories, I urge him to pick a direction and stick to it.

hardworker5556hardworker5556about 3 years ago
Loved the Story

I can write OK, meaning I'm literate and know how to spell check and proofread. But I would never have the balls to write like you do, because the first time I received asinine criticism from a reader, I'd either blow up or just plain quit. Please keep writing, and please ignore the stupid comments people make about your plot - it's fiction, for God's sake and, if they think they can do better, then they should give it a try. Your story was well-written, good character development, good sex, good plot - in short, everything a good story should be.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
A very wimpy ending indeed

Given all her transgressions and audio comments of the children, there is no way any man would be nice to the slut. No money, no kids, full and complete disclosure to family. The kids will see their whore momma in action soon no matter what happens. After 4 years of being a top notch whore, there is no way she would just shut it off. Come on! At least be real in your writing.

bobareenobobareenoabout 3 years ago

So, this fellow learns he is married to the whore of all whores, but his life thereafter, and as a result, is nothing but roses and butterflies. So calm, so lacking in emotion, just sail on and rake in money. Not much of a catharsis, no emotions at all with this tale. Almost like having a nice cuppa tea.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Good series

Really good series of stories to read again. But once again, a cheating whorewife has been given much too much by her ex husband. He was a good man, but she deserves nothing but his scorn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

love the story, BUT

2 mill to the X... WTF. I can't figure out why so many authors use this plot... just to reinforce how great the hubby is? She hated her kids and wanted to destroy him...forever. But somehow she turned into a saint after 4+ years of 100% total slutdom????

I ONCE attended a talk given by the most pro-father judge in Franklin county Oho. of the three she was the 'good to fathers judge'

She said she thought it was fun and good therapy to let the son-to-be Xs bring up the others perversions and sexapades. She also said UNLESS the mom included the kids in the activity she ignored it and just let the plaintiffs blow off steam, Mom being a hoe, a pornstar, or any sort of slut is not considered AT ALL in any aspect of divorce or custody.

She also said if the dad looked like he had eaten that day, and was behind on Child Support he was going to jail. The other two male judges were much worse.

Bh76Bh76about 3 years ago

I dig the story but the lack of why she did it is bothersome.

Kirk34Kirk34almost 3 years ago

It would have made sense for Cheryl to sue Ted and the website. If he had the right to sue, then she would have had equal right to do so as well, so she should have ended up rich as well, though not as rich as him. Regardless of the circumstances of the videos being made, she never agreed to them being sold online. So that's two suits right there.

Other than that, good story. Very unique in that I've rarely seen cheating to that extent in a story, she really went all out. I do feel her suspicious change of heart wasn't all that reasonable. We all saw her being very unrepentant when he found out. Even tied up in bed she acted without any guilt. It was only when she saw how badly screwed she was that she apparently "changed". Still, anyone can learn from their mistakes, and she certainly had plenty of those to learn from lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like the compassion and how he wanted the children to have a relationship with their mother.

Did get an STD test?

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Read it again, am downgrading the story from a 3 to a 2.

Why???

Because he is just too damned nice to her. He never told us the children’s reaction to her whoredom and pornstar status. My guess is that the children having guessed what she was doing would’ve been staggered by the extent of her whoring and her total disregard and disrespect to their father and more importantly to them. Singlehandedly Cheryl destroyed their family.

Would they have forgiven her for her actions over four years….??

Short answer…….NO!!!!!

They would never have spoken to her again, that is the truth, not the garbage this author throws together.

So new score, 2/5

knightmovedknightmovedalmost 3 years ago

Very convenient that after he found out his wife was cheating on him he had a sexy maid-in-waiting who just so happened to be able to do all of his legal work for him, and made him and his ex-wife independently wealthy. Like that happens every day. Not a very sexy story except for the very first part. I enjoyed your psychiatrist series much better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He had no standing to sue the website. Only she did. He also signed up for the world's worst annuity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An almost BTB story that becomes more and more ridiculous and unrealistic as the tale unfolds. He's even screwed by his lawyer in a not unpleasant way.

LA

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Gave this a 4 as he was just too kind to the ex. She cheated for years, verbally demeaned him and their kids, said she intended to divorce him just to use him as a piggy bank, and even after it all came to light was still using her lover's help. That doesn't sound like someone who was repentant or sorry, sounds like someone who didn't care until she got caught. She seemed to have came out of her cheating better then before financially. I fully understand and support mercy when its called for but Cheryl deserved none whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

QUITE THE FAIRY TALE...

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

I'd like to say I'm amazed at the lack testicular fortitude these writers have when dispensing justice for severe betrayal. But after bring here a year or so. This section of Literotica is infested with beta bitch RAAC poor excuses of manhood.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

From the ratings, I was expecting something else other than a by-the-numbers BTB. Featuring classic clichés like finding the perfect replacement before the wife is even out the door, insisting that she's a good mother despite all the evidence pointing to her being a basket case, and of course, having the judge ranting at Cheryl to drive home the point that Jim is indeed a good boy.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

We're on a site for literary erotica, which means that licenses will be taken with reality, in part to keep the word count lower than that of a novel. You'll find similar license taken in John Grisham and Francis Macomber novels, which is how they keep you from getting bogged in procedure or mechanics. Personally, I think revenge was served by the best force possible: time. Cheryl was destroyed by revelation and then regret, followed shortly by shame and guilt. If someone is not a true-blue sociopath, this is crippling. Yes, shortcuts were taken to get the protagonist together with his lawyer, but the relationship rang true; they were both lawyers, after all, which is basically a species of lizard person. The only change I would have made is to mention that during the sex they both had forked tongues and vertical pupils. During orgasm or intense sexual activity, the lawyer reveals its true form.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 2 years ago

I gave it 4 stars because it's Christmas Eve. I'm guessing math is not the writer's strong point. If you put 2 million in an annuity to be paid out over 50 years, oh you want to know why 50 years it's this. Assume Cheryl was 21 when there first born was born, and he was 14 when this all happened, Cheryl would be 35 years old. So, if she lived to be 85 and received say $3333.33. It would take 50 years to deplete 2 million. Of course, that doesn't include interest on the principal amount. Now, if you add say 5% per year for interest, that would be around $100000.00 per year. What was he going to give her from the annuity $2500.00 per month? That's only $30000 per year! Cheap Bastard!! Of course, I could be wrong, but I don't think so. Merry Christmas Everyone. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tape/her: "I don't give a shit about the kids..."

Later in the story/him: "....good mother...loves her kids..

Errrrr.....nope, I think not!!

What a twatt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jim owed Cheryl nothing. Giving her $2m is about as absurd as anything I have read on this site. Jim was a good guy apart from 2 things. His fetish about having some lying cheating deceitful bitch of a hooker bringing his daughter up, and giving his prostitute ex wife the money. These actions moved Jim from being good to just being an absolute idiot. He is a moron who probably deserved to have a slut wife.

Totally unrealistic even for just a story. This has become a fairy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not no.

Hell no

Shit should not be allowed that high

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasabout 2 years ago

While the story is well written, the character created in the early chapters for Cheryl is almost opposite of the character presented in the latter chapters. Her comments on the video about the kids and her husband do not match her comments in the later chapters. This inconsistency makes the story less credible. A good story should show growth and change in the characters but having a character exhibit opposite characteristics from one moment to the next is simply too much to accept and pushes the reader to dismiss the story as silly. Otherwise it is well written and has an interesting plot.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

This story is WELL WRITTEN. It transitions very well and the offended spouse acts and gathers information the way a smart person would do it. It has one flaw that i see. No way the husband gets to keep the 40 M. Jan even said that the husband has a claim because he is married. Him giving her 2M in an annuity? All she had to do is file for as a co-plaintiff and she would have standi.ng in the lawsuit.... Finally, I wish someone would come up with a reason, even told through a psychologist, why a married woman does what the "cheater' in this story did? She is way too old to just arrive at this type of behavior. Also, she can’t be that stupid to not know that these fuck fests were video. BTRH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WOW! That must have been the most powerful slut ray in the universe! Where could it possibly have come from? Not Mars surely, I know, Uranus! Since the author never bothered, its the only possible explanation for Cheryl’s behavior.

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468about 2 years ago

As i said in ch3. Utter rubbush. Can't say anymore than whats been said below. Can anyone send me some stories where a man is a man and a woman is a woman. Getting fed up of this high and mighty "yeah she lied and cheated on me for 4 years and broke up our family in the worst way but shes a great mom so give her millions" tripe. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! 4 chapters on this story-- not needed. He sees his wife on somebody's phone camera & it takes him so much time to ask for a copy? The tying up of the wife was a bit much for me, though she deserved to be reckoned with in other ways. After the divorce, he & the lawyer become lovers on the 1st date? Seriously?

Moreover, she cheated, disrespected him for 4 yrs, turning into a slut & whore, but he wants to give her the kids, which she on video said she didn't give a shit about, for 1/2 the year? On top of that, she's got a $2 mil annuity from him? This is both outrageous & unbelievable, not mentioning that he's a total wimp of a man. I mean 4 yrs, 19 sex videos + the 12 from the so-called seminar, and he's doing this for her? Please!

What started decent & interesting fell into a hole by the length, multiple chapters, & just un-reality of it all. 2 stars. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Isn't it a little silly that Cheryl didn't get a substantial amount of money from her employer in a sexual harassment law suit? She's a piece of shit but what her boss had her doing looks illegal to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope that Ted enjoys his time in the Big House . Being new in the house I bet he gets traded for a pack of Cigs later on it will be 1 cig then later on Tater Tots . I think that Cheryl should have gotten 8 million as She was drunk and out of control thanks to the one person she depended on . I have no doubt She was a company whore and the company should have paid her 2 million and 6 million from nasty wires internet . Plus free insurance until age 60

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Why does this chapter exist? It's only one page and is all epilogue. Why not just tack this into the end of the previous chapter?

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

Why would he put $2 million in an account for the whore, just goes to show what a wimpy twat he is, Whole story is a complete load of bollocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Doesn't need the job

Then will need money

Annuity

Go find those guys from videos especially the hugely hung black guys so you can lick off their cocks as needed

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Yeah. I would have liked to here Cheryl explanation

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. It would have been good to hear final reactions from the ex & his kids. Plus, what happened to Ted other than being fired and divorced? What about all the other cheating men? Some just chested their companies, others also cheated on their wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God!! Some of your readers need psycho help. Apparently, a $40,000,000 recovery, payable to Jim wasn't enough for your readers. They wanted blood and guts spread around for Ted and friends. I guess they wanted to see Jim due prison timesheet is a crime in several states, but in most it is a civil matter. That's CIVIL MATTER! Most people definitely civil as calmly settled. To bad most of them don't have the balls to identify themselves. Good story line and editing. Keep writing.

XYZ

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

Great story the second time around.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

This was easily the most formulaic and trope ridden story in law. I think the writer managed to fit every one into these five chapters. For a smart attorney, Jan sure asks dumb questions such as “can you work it out with her”, and “ are going to take her back” The mc was not capable of acting as an attorney in play school, and was the standard clueless nonsensical man that has been done b everybody in these pages. Of course,, all property was magically in his name, blah blah, and we naturally needed repeated assurances that she was a good mother, so much so,that we all felt gratifies that an annuity was gifted, along with many other things, just so the villain would not ever be retreated badly in any way. I was JUST SO DISSAPOINTED THAT WE DID NOT DISCOVER IT WAS NOT HER FAULT, SHE HAD BEEN HYPNOTIZED. Blame it on the husband, as he was too successful, so it must have been his fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Utter shit from start to finish.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillupboss@Willupboss
384 Followers
I'm a retired guy who is still married to his high school sweetheart. Unfortunately she has never felt that sex was enjoyable and certainly not for recreation and fun. Being an old fashioned guy I took my marriage vows seriously and wouldn't think of leaving her. She has be...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES