Jim and Edie Again Ch. 19-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled, "As you were saying?"

"Oh, I did some of that for theatrical value when I saw the cameras were close by."

"How long is this video?"

"Hank said he was just taking ten-minute segments from alternate cameras, providing the coverage was good. He promised a more professional editing job within a week or two. This video maxes out the storage space on the DVD that he could burn -- something over four gigabytes, he said."

Deb squirmed around in my lap, and her moves excited me yet again, so I remained hard inside her vaginal cavity. Anybody looking at us would see how deep my cock was inside her.

My girlfriend Edie sat beside me; except she was in Webb's lap also watching the makeshift video and impaled on his cock. Just as my shaft was in Debbie, Webb's shaft was in Edie. Also, duplicating my posture, his hands encased Edie's breasts as he toyed with her nipples. Occasionally, one hand would dip to fondle the area around her clitoris.

I was impressed with the video from many points of view: Deb's performance and willingness to get out of her comfort zone in a highly sexual way for the first time; Hank's 'quick and dirty' editing job; and the camera work, not because I was manning one of the cameras, but because Hank turned what I'd done into something worth watching. Well, watching if you happened to like raw sex. Apparently, everyone at our sexual weekend felt that way.

Many others were also coupled together in our media room. The room was packed with people, and most of them were in sexual congress with someone of the opposite sex. If they weren't, they'd just finished. Deb was hard to resist.

Midway through the two-hour video I challenged those in the room to change partners. There was laughter, but a mass migration and rotation took place. I ended up with pretty Molly, the sexy housewife next door. Debbie moved to Webb, and Edie was down on the cushy rug with my son Josh.

Everyone reestablished a sexual connection and I restarted the movie. Deb was on screen now with a cock in her ass, one in her cunt, and one in her mouth that I knew to be mine. I got harder and whispered to Molly what I recalled from the videoing.

I fondled Molly's clit and in one microsecond she climaxed. She moaned and kissed me quite passionately. "Oh, Jim," she whispered, "you touch me in all the right places. Don't stop until you've filled me with one of your large loads."

"I hope to edge along until the end of the video."

"Don't edge me," she pleaded. "Just make me have orgasms as often as you can. You know how to play me." I had learned from her some of her hot buttons. Pushing two at once was like having the precise launch codes for a nuclear detonation. I did edge Molly for a few moments, and then touched her clit and pinched her left nipple. Bingo! Orgasm. It kind of matched the one Deb was having on the video we were all watching.

I glanced over as Edie lay back, drawn by her moaning, and Josh started to really piston into her sexy mature body at a rapid rate. Her arms and legs wrapped around my son, and their kisses started to steam up the room. Others were also watching the pair. Suddenly, after only five minutes, Josh froze in mid-stroke as the paroxysm of his orgasm started to surge the ropes of his cum in my girlfriend. She'd gotten in synch with him, and was having her own orgasm as he did. Neither moved for many seconds. I even saw a flood of her liquid juices from her pussy squirt from between their sweaty bodies. She was worked up. They both collapsed and cuddled and went back to watching the video as they whispered their passion to each other.

I gave Molly a few more orgasms before joining her. I noticed that Sean, her husband, was watching her from one of the theater chairs we had in the room. Penny had Sean's cock buried in her cunt and was squirming around, no doubt trying to milk an orgasm out for each of them. Sean smiled and jerked his cock up into Penny's quim, giving her a jolt of pleasure.

The video playing on our television finished up and switched over to another of Edie's films; this one had Edie and another chick doing a lot of lesbian things until a hunky male from the local gym showed up and plundered both their bodies. I liked that my girlfriend went both ways.

When I glanced at Edie, she'd changed partners and was in a sixty-nine with Emily, Webb's wife. Both their tongues couldn't get enough of the fluids they were after, but they were determined to try. Edie was a flood with Josh's cum load, and Emily had one from somebody else in the room.

Molly lay back and I cleaned her, and then we went outside to the pool and went swimming as we looked up at the stars.

Molly floated into my arms and we were romantic for a few minutes with kisses and touching. She told me, "I love you, and don't worry, I love Sean, too. I'm so glad we found you and felt empowered enough to approach you for a physical relationship. I'm emotionally engaged with you, and I also love all the varieties of sex that we have. Don't ever stop with me."

I assured her I would always be available.

Molly went off after we got out of the pool. I saw her on a chaise with Rob later. She sure liked to fuck. All our women friends did.

Leah found me again, and we assumed a position conducive to intercourse on one of the chaises. I wasn't sure I'd cum quite so soon, but I could deliver a lot of pleasure to my partner.

I saw Edie appear leading Ethan by his cock. I remembered they'd been together earlier, but I couldn't recall whether they'd cum together. In any case, they coupled and started to make love.

Others from the party were also getting a second or third wind.