All Comments on 'Jim and Edie Again Ch. 21 - End'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 3 years ago

I missed the incest part, but then I was just skimming after the story changed from one first person to another without explanation. The writing is bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was enjoyable reading a out the fun everyone had at their parties.

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13almost 3 years ago

We enjoyed reading about Jim and Edie very much and are sad to see the end. The lifestyle that they lead is absolutely fantastic!

It’s been four or five years since Roxy and I renegotiated our relationship and took the possession aspect out of it. We agree with Jim and Edie that consenting adults can enjoy a loving and sex filled relationship with many others. To that end we’ve added the sweet and lovely Bev to our household and enjoy the intimate company of many close friends. As Jim had expressed, we wish we had known and changed a lot sooner.

Thank you for sharing your writing talents with us all and await more from you.

With much love,

Lance, Roxy and Bev💜

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not up to your usual standards. Too much bump and grind, minimal storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A most enjoyable series about the not so young people who still enjoy sharing not only pleasures but also respect and love for others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES