Jim and Edie Again Ch. 21 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we both started to float down from our orgasms, Jim started to clap in the bedroom doorway. Jim was there smiling at the two of us. I was already using some tissues to wipe the ejaculations on my face, neck, and breasts.

Jim was hard. He came over to the bed, and I spread my legs in invitation. He had two fingers inside my cunt in seconds, pumping over my G-spot as I started to curl my body around his rapidly moving hand. He kissed me and I kissed back with intense passion.

Jim said, "I love my sexy girlfriend."

I teased, "You'd love any slut in your bed right now."

Jim shook his head. "Nope. Only you. I happen to desire the whole package." He dropped to his knees and started to eat me out. I'd discharged a lot of girl juice fucking Bruce, so there was a lot there to work with. Jim liked that. We'd done this before. As Jim did that, I sucked on Bruce some more.

Eventually, I got on Jim cowgirl style. Bruce got dressed, kissed me goodbye, and shook hands with Jim as he jacked his cock up into my body. "I'll show myself out," he chuckled.

After we heard the door shut, I told Jim, "Bruce told me that I was a loving slut."

Jim kissed me hard as he rose up to meet my body bent over his. "You're MY loving slut. I love you. I love that there's an 'us', and I pledge to you that there always will be."

I bore down on Jim and then hugged him and rolled us over so he was on top. We made love for an hour, as he repeatedly stroked his cock into my welcoming body.

We were in love like no other couple we knew. The best part was that we were retired and could spent almost all-day making love.

Later, Jim cleaned me up and then we fell asleep for our afternoon naps in each other's arms.

I believed in karma. I must have had a terrible life in some other dimension of the universe, because I was truly in heaven in this one.

The End

12