All Comments on 'Jim and I Pt. 01'

by acuriousguy86

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitover 1 year ago

You've got me wanting more.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 1 year ago

I gave it 4 stars maybe a part two will help finish the story.

fun1gusfun1gusover 1 year ago

definitely want more chapters

hungry4u_manhungry4u_manover 1 year ago

im so hard right now! more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let’s hear what’s next please. They have clearly gotten quite comfortable with each other, so where to now? Sniffing each other’s underwear, mutual handjobs leading to blowjobs, some 69, and maybe even some ass sex. Bring it on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

many married guys like to explore on the dl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the hottest stories I have read! Hope the underwear theme continues!

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

I discovered Pt. 07 in the new stories and read enough to know I wanted to start from the beginning. Good stuff acuriousguy86! Five Stars from me and Following you so I never fall behind again.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That's the type of married family man friend I'd love to have as a buddy! It would not take me long to move it along to where I'm between his legs looking at his cock and balls in his jockstrap before I bury my face in his musky manly crotch. So hot to think about and something I hope to actually experience sometime. I'm going to read the rest of the series now...5 stars from me!

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmy7 months ago

I loved part 1. Why? Well it eases the reader into the situation as opposed to going crazy, too unrealistic for 99% of us. Also, I love wearing briefs and it took courage to wear them to the gym, or more pointedly, letting others see me in them in the locker room. So far, it has been a hidden thrill, but I am pretty sure I have been noticed, especially since I need to get naked for showering before a swim and am fully shaven! Who know, maybe I will be writing a story about it. In the meantime, off to part 2. Thanks for writing.

ValhallaLOTGValhallaLOTG2 months ago

Nice, Suttle and good start to a build up that you know what's going to happen in a few hours. Too horny to sleep, got to find a hole, any hole to feel flesh upon flesh, for human contact and release.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous