Jim and Kelly

Story Info
A story of 2 people who transcended tragedy.
7.7k words
4.5
17.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toby_dog
Toby_dog
366 Followers

Ch 1 Departure

I stood at the side of the fence to the baseball diamond as each graduate walked across the stage to receive their well deserved diplomas. It has taken 2 and a half years to get to this point for my Kelly.

Her mother passed during child birth due to complications from a ruptured uterus. She was driving to her OB appointment when a drunk driver crossed over to her side, hitting her head on. Causing the steering wheel to go into her abdomen. The hospital performed a C section and my beautiful daughter came into my life. Thanks to my wonderful family, they helped take care of Kelly while I was able to start my own construction company and give Kelly a life full of love and free of wants.

My neighbor Glen came over and asked "Is this really necessary? With all that is going on right now?"

"My friend, these kids earned this through their own hard work and determination. Hell yes they deserve it." I gave him a look that said that he was not exactly the smartest person in the world at that time. Just then I saw my Kelly cross the stage and receive her diploma, I started to applaud and whistle. She gave me the biggest smile that she has ever given me. Her whole face lit up.

After the rest of the ceremonies had concluded, Kelly came to me and I gave her a big hug.

"Dad, can I go with Susan and Beckie to a party for graduation?" She looked at me with hope in her eyes. "I know that you wanted to leave right after the ceremony, but I would like to spend a little more time with my friends. Please Dad?" Giving me those puppy eyes.

I can never refuse her when I get that look. "Alright baby. I will get a motel room for the night and we can leave first thing in the morning." She jumped up into my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I will text you the room number in case you need to have a bed." "I love you Dad." "I love you to baby." With that she was off like a shot to her girlfriends and I was left to head off to the local motel to get a room and find a place to get dinner.

As I was laying in bed watching the news, my cell phone pinged and a text appeared letting me know that Kelly was going to spend the night and to meet me at the motel in the morning. I chuckled at that, since I knew that anytime those girls said goodbye to each other, it always lasted at least half an hour.

At 6am the following morning we were sitting in the little dining room enjoying the continental breakfast readying ourselves for the more than full days worth of driving to our new home. Beckie's mom had dropped her off . We talked about the improvements that have occurred since I first purchased the 250 acre property and the additional 300 acres that I have under contract. All of which Kelly has not seen.

With a piece of fresh fruit in hand, we climbed into my F450, with 20 foot trailer in tow, and headed out. It took us almost an hour to get out of the city, but once we were on the interstate we cruised at a nice 65 mph. Kelly continued to ask questions of our new home and I continued to relay as little info as possible in order to maintain the element of surprise. "Daddy you are not being fair. Please tell me what we will be living in?" "Alright, at first we will be living in a Quonset hut that will house the equipment that I have kept from the business. There is a full bathroom with walk-in shower. Along with 2 bedrooms, kitchen and living area."

That seemed to satisfy her for the time being. But I still had another surprise for her. After about 4 hours of steady driving I needed to stop for fuel and a potty break. I pulled off the highway into a truck stop. When I stopped the truck I turned to Kelly and told her to go get us some snacks and sodas. She wanted to get more than that to eat, but said that we will be stopping for the night in a couple of hours and will get dinner then. When she got back to the truck I pulled her to me for a hug and handed her my little surprise.

"What are these rings dad?"

"They are your mothers engagement and wedding rings. I want you to have them." Tears started to stream down her face and I gave her another hug. She put them on her left ring finger, kissed them and all that I saw in my daughters eyes was love. A trucker blew his horn at the scene and we both laughed.

We drove for another 3 hours and stopped for the night. I sent Kelly in to get us a room still wearing the rings, while I parked our rig. When she came back out she had a very sly smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye. "Alright, what's up?" "Let's go eat and I will tell you after we get up to the room." We ate at one of those chain sit down fast-food places named after a day of the week. All during dinner Kelly rubbed the back of my hand or played footsie, all the while smiling like the cat that ate the canary. Our waitress made a comment as to how much we looked in love and Kelly responded by waving her rings at her. I thought to myself "What is this little minx up to?"

When we got to the room, the first thing that I noticed that there was only the one bed. "Alright Kelly what is going on?" "When I registered, the lady at the counter saw that I had on the rings and commented on them and that I was a very lucky woman to have a man that would be in so much love to give me so beautiful a set. I told her thank you and that you had just placed them on my fingers and she just assumed that we are newlyweds. So she gave us this room and I saw no harm in the deception." She stood there doing her usual daddy please dance with the puppy eyes and my heart just melted. "Besides, you are the only man that I could ever love. You have possessed my heart for all of my life. I want to give you the one gift that I can only give once."

She turned, grabbed her overnight bag and went to go take a shower. Leaving me standing there wondering what the hell just happened. She came back out 20 minutes later wrapped in a towel and stated it was my turn. When I was finished, I entered the bed area and all of the lights were out. Kelly was tucked under the covers with my side turned down. After I climbed under the covers Kelly turned to me and asked "Daddy, I have 2 requests."

"Alright baby what are they."

"First, I want to start calling you by your first name. I want to act like we are an actual couple rather than father and daughter."

"Well we have been an actual couple your entire life. So I see no harm in that."

"So what is your second request."

"I don't want you to get mad or be disappointed in what I am about to ask you or anything like that. Promise?"

"I promise."

"I have been in love with you not as my father but as a man for years now. I want to be your woman in every way. I want to give you my virginity. I want to share your bed for the rest of our lives. I want to give you children."

I turned to face her. She had the sheet pulled tightly under her chin. I could see tears slowly streak down her face. With the little amount of light filtering into the room, I saw nothing but love shining in her eyes.

"Kelly, you have been my life since the first day that your mom and I first learned that she was pregnant. Part of my life was destroyed the day she died. Since then you have more than restored that life. It will be my honor to have you as my woman. But we will not be able to have any children at first. So you will need to remain on the pill until we get our affairs in order."

I leaned into her and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Kelly Ann you have been my world for your entire life. I can not fathom living without you in it. I have watched you grow from a gangling child who could not have her body go in the direction she wanted it to, to a young woman who knows who she is and knows what she wants. I have been in love with you for some time now but I did not want to interfere with your life. So I will ask you this only once. Kelly Ann would you be my wife?"

"Yes, yes and a thousand times yes."

As I was leaning back into her, Kelly pulled the sheet down and I saw that she was naked. I took her into my arms and placed my lips upon hers. Our tongues danced with the others. My hand ran down her side and cupped her breast. I pinched her nipple that elicited a moan. My hand then continued to travel to her buttocks and ran my fingers over her pussy and anus. Bringing more moans and a heightened breathing rate.

"Jim make me cum. Please make me cum."

My fingers found her love button. Her breathing increased more and then her whole body started to shake and tremble. She just had her first orgasm. Her breathing slowly came back to normal. She opened her eyes and looking into mine she said "Is it like that every time?"

"That my love is only a sample. Just wait for the main course."

"I hope that I will live through it. Because I will want to experience that again and again."

I turned over onto my back and told Kelly to remove my underwear. Then instructed her to take my penis into her mouth and lick it with her tongue. She took it like a duck to water. When I started to feel that tingle which signaled my impending orgasm, I had her stop and told her that she could finish me at a later time. I had her lay on her back and placed myself between her legs and started to lick her pussy. My first lick brought her up off of the bed. I gently pushed her back down and told her to enjoy the ride. My mouth began to fill with her juices as I continued to apply my talented tongue. Her breathing became labored as before with her impending orgasm. Then she let out a high pitched squeal and she released a small flood of juices.

"Stop Jim. Please stop I can hardly breathe."

"Don't you want the main event?"

"Yes, but I need to catch my breath."

"Well I will just place my cock at your entrance and tease you with it. Then you tell me when you are ready."

Taking my cock in hand I slowly ran it up and down her pussy. The head became wet with her juices. Her eyes slowly started to go to the back of her head. I slowly started to push into her and her breathing became more labored. About a third of my cock was in her when I reached her barrier.

"You OK my love?"

"Yes, more than OK. I know it will hurt for a little bit, but I want this more than anything. Take me daddy."

"After this I am only Jim, your husband."

"Yes my love."

I leaned down and placed a kiss on her lips. When I sucked on her nipple, she arched her back and I impaled her. She let out a huge breath of air and a painful expression was on her face as I watched her take all of me. I held steady for a few minutes to allow the pain to subside. I took her face in my hands and kissed her tenderly.

"Are you OK baby."

"Yes. It hurt at first but it is getting better. So how about you finish taking your new wife to paradise and fill her with your first load of cum. Do it just like you were going to put a baby in my belly."

I started to slowly stroke in and out of the tightest pussy I have ever experienced. I needed to make sure that I did not cause Kelly any unnecessary pain. Slowly her hips started to gyrate and she started to moan and urge me to go faster. Soon I was pounding her like we had been doing this for years. I began to feel that tingle in my balls which signaled my orgasm was fast approaching.

"You ready baby? I am getting close."

"Yes my love. Fill me up with your love."

With that I released into her. My cock spasmed like never before. Kelly let loose one giant orgasm even more powerful than before. She was gulping for air as she slowly came down from her euphoria. I turned us onto our sides and took her in my arms and placed her head on my chest. That is how we awoke the following morning. She wanted to repeat our performance from the previous night, but I told her no. She needed to let her pussy rest or otherwise she would be too sore for the remainder of the trip. We took showers and got ourselves ready for the day.

When she came back out after returning the key, she was laughing.

"What is so funny?"

"The desk clerk knew that I got fucked last night just by the look on my face."

"Watch your language young lady. You did not get fucked, but were made love to."

"Yes sir. I should have known there was a difference."

Ch 2 Arrival

We grabbed some breakfast sandwiches and coffee from a fast-food joint and was on the road by 8am. Conversation was light, with Kelly commenting on how different she feels and how she will make a proper wife to me. I told her that after we get settled, I will go over all of our financial information so that she knows what we have and where I see us going in the future.

After driving for about 3 hours I pulled into a gas station and filled up while Kelly hit the restroom. Grabbed some refreshments and on the road again. Then 2 hrs later we arrived at our new home. I pulled in front of the Quonset hut, opened the big door and backed the trailer into the open space.

"Kelly we will unhook the trailer and stay in town tonight. I just don't feel like unloading now and setting the bed up. Then we can have a nice dinner and you can get a feel of what is available there."

"OK Jim. I am not in the mood to get motivated to do any physical activity unless it is in the horizontal position."

"OK you little minx. I guess that you don't have any soreness?"

"No. Just a really bad itch that needs to be scratched by a very nice piece of equipment that you possess."

We spent some time looking around the area to see what had been done and familiarize ourselves with what still needed to be done. After about an hour or so we headed into town and found a motel. Kelly again went to register, this time she did it as Mrs Kelly Ann. By the time we drove around town to see what was there we found a nice sit down restaurant. We walked in holding hands and were seated by our hostess who commented on how much love we showed. Kelly stated that we were newlyweds. The hostess congratulated us and wished us well. We had a fine dinner and left to go back to the motel. The room had a nice king size bed and Kelly stripped and headed for the shower.

I stripped and joined her. The shower was a nice walk-in one and quite large. I walked up behind her and started to play with her nipples and massage her breasts. My penis grew and was sliding up and down the crevice of her ass. Kelly reached behind her and taking my penis in her hand placed it at the entrance to her pussy and pushed back, impaling herself. She slowly began to slide back and forth, until she had a good rhythm going.

"Oh Jim yes fuck my pussy."

"Watch your mouth or I'll have to really give you a good pounding."

"Pound away. Make me so sore that I can hardly walk. I am all yours from now until eternity."

Her moans grew with her breathing starting to become ragged. The tingling started to grow in my balls as I approached orgasm. Shortly Kelly gave out a short loud moan and said she just had a large orgasm. This was proven with a gush of pussy juices that literally exploded out of her pussy. With that I unloaded a large load of my cum in that very willing pussy. As we regained our breathing, we finished washing and dried off. Climbed into bed and I took her in my arms and we cuddled for a short while and watched some TV. All the while Kelly played with my penis.

"Jim can I ask you a question?"

"You do not need to ask permission. Just ask and I will always do my best to be completely honest with you. Even though we are not officially married, I will always treat you as such."

"OK, how long before we can have children."

"Wow, give me a minute to pick myself off the floor with that one."

I took a deep breath to give my mind time to think while I looked into the eyes of my lovely daughter, who now I have taken as my wife. I only saw love not apprehension in those eyes.

"Well, we will need time to build the house, the root cellar, put fencing up for the animals, build a chicken coop, a wind mill and install solar panels for power, and if you want to have a booth to sell your plants, flowers, and vegetables I will need to build you a booth for that. So it will need to be at least a year if I can hire some help. Why?"

"Well, I was just wondering how soon I can come off of the pill. I want to give you a child as soon as possible. I want to make sure that no accidents happen."

"Well, if one did happen it will only complicate things not destroy them. But don't take that as permission to come off of it right now."

"I won't. I love you too much for that."

With that Kelly slid down and took my penis in her mouth and finished bringing me back to life. After it was at full hardness she swung a leg over me and impaled herself all the way to her cervix. Her eyes emitted a glow as she reveled in the feeling of a very hard penis in her still tight pussy. She placed her hands on my chest and started to gyrate back and forth, which stimulated her clit on my hip. Kelly's breathing increased until she was huffing more than breathing. Her movements changed to an up and down motion as she began to bring herself to orgasm again.

"Jim, I am about to cum. I love you with all my heart. Come with me and fill me just like you were planting a baby in my womb."

Her speed picked up and her breathing became short ragged huffs. I flipped us over and impaled her. Lifting her legs over my shoulders. My speed picked up to the point that I was pressing her into the mattress and the bed was slapping the wall. Kelly's pussy started to convulse around my penis as she exploded with her orgasm and I pumped another load of cum into her. I laid on top of her resting on my elbows. I placed gentle kisses all over her face and nibbled on her ear lobe. I rolled us onto our sides with my penis still embedded in her. She reached her arm around my waist and pulled herself to me and kissed me with a passion that has far exceeded anything thus far.

We fell asleep in this position only for me to awaken a few hours later having to relieve my self of a very full bladder. As I crawled back into bed, I looked upon my angel and wondered as to why I was so lucky to have this beautiful creature in my life. I looked up to the ceiling and thanked my dearly departed wife for giving me my Kelly. I made a promise then to always protect her and provide for her just as she was truly my wife. In fact there is a friend of mine that can get me an actual marriage license. I will need to call him without Kelly knowing and give it to her as a surprise.

In the morning we returned to the property after stopping by the lawyers office to close on the other 300 acres. We unloaded the trailer and set the bed up in the area that would be our sleeping quarters for the next year or so. I pulled the ATV out and we went out to the road to locate a proper spot for her stand. I calculated the amount of materials and we returned to layout the site for the house.

"Alright Kelly, I will need you to look at housing plans for something that you like. That will be your main responsibility. The only caveat is that it needs to be ranch style."

"I can do that. Besides I prefer that style. Now tell me about our financial situation."

I sat down at the computer and powered it up. I had electricity installed while we were still in our old place, as well as satellite TV and internet.

"Alright. I received 3 million from the accident that killed your mother. That is the money which I used to start the business. Since I did not have to pay for child care since my parents took care of you, that gave me funds to use in other areas. It took a couple of years till I started to see a profit, but we did alright during that time. When your grandparents were killed when you were 12 the settlement from that was a little over 5 million. All of that went into various savings accounts. Part of that paid for your education. After the first 3 years the business started to make a profit that began to exceed a million a year. After 10 years we were realizing profits above 5 million. In the last 5 years we had years where we exceeded 15 million. As you know we started an apprentice program after the first 3 years.

Toby_dog
Toby_dog
366 Followers
12