Jim and Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You remember Todd right? Well he is the one who bought the business. I gave him the last project before I sold him the business as a thank you for all of his hard work in helping to make the business into what it had become. We had upcoming contracts that would continue to keep the business profitable for some time to come. So I sold the business to him for 25 million. After purchasing the 2 parcels of land, doing the improvements, building the Quonset hut and having the power and satellite installed we have over 65 million in the bank."

Kelly's eyes looked at me in disbelief. Her hands were shaking at the revelation that we were multimillionaires.

"Alright young lady, I need you to come back to earth. Having this much money does not mean that we start living high on the hog. Money disappears faster than you think. That is why you will have your stand and I will take small construction jobs after we get the house built and the other projects done."

"Alright Jim. I was totally taken by surprise at our situation financially."

"I want you to continue to use your credit card for any purchases for now until I get a few things taken care of. Then I will give you full access to the accounts. In the mean time, I need you to pull up everything related to the accounts, familiarize yourself with them, and do any bookkeeping that is needed. For now lets get dinner started, we will sit down and I can answer any other questions you may have."

After dinner I made a more formal list of materials for the stand and the coop. Tomorrow I will go into town and pick-up the materials and get started on transforming our new little world into the homestead that I have envisioned for a very long time. I went outside and walked about 100 yards away from the hut and placed a call to my friend. He informed me that it would be no problem, and told me the cost. I told him that I would transfer the money tomorrow. He said that I would have the marriage license in about a week. With that I returned to the hut and got some questioning looks from Kelly. I told her that I was just surveying the area to get a feel for what we needed to do. She just gave that look that her mother use to give me when she knew that I was not being totally truthful.

At bed time I took a shower and went to bed to wait for Kelly. She finished her shower and climbed into bed and turned away from me. I asked her what was wrong and she said that if I was going to keep secrets from her then I was not going to get any of her charms. I informed her that this was a secret that she will find out about in about a week and that she will fully enjoy it. Besides I told her that I was looking at what we needed to do while I was on the phone. She turned back over, looked into my eyes, saw that I was being truthful, and gave me a kiss goodnight. We cuddled and fell asleep.

In the morning we had breakfast and left for the lumber yard. I spent some time speaking with the owner so that he knew who I was and to make it easier to obtain quality materials. I told him of my background and that I would like to get some jobs down the road. He told me of the temp service which has the best workers, since I will definitely need help with the house. Next we went to a fuel distributor and I purchased a 500 gallon above ground fuel tank and set-up for the tank and fuel to be delivered the next day. That fuel is for my Cat 416C back hoe. Kelly and I had lunch in town and returned back home to begin on the coop first. The plan was to build a large enough coop to house both egg layers and meat producers. The tank and fuel arrived at 9am the following morning and I was able to fuel the Cat up and start on the coop. That took the rest of the day after stopping for lunch and a little afternoon loving from Kelly.

After dinner and showers, we sat and watched a little TV cuddled on one of the recliners that comprised our living room, which was right next to the tractor. No body said that this was going to be luxury living. All we did when we went to bed that night was cuddle and go to sleep. It had been a long day with promises of even longer days ahead.

The week went by in a flash. We picked the best place for Kelly's stand, went and got the materials and built it and even painted the sign for it, and Kelly's Kottage was created. We placed a sign on it that it will be opening soon and put a phone number on it for information.

I received a phone call from my friend that the license was ready and was mailed a couple of days ago. Later that day one of the mail services trucks arrived and the envelope contained the license I told Kelly to get dressed up for we were going out for dinner. I called the more fancier restaurants in town and made a reservation for 7:30. The dinner was fantastic. I could not have hoped for a better evening out. I presented Kelly with my little surprise, after we returned home, and her eyes watered up immediately.

"So this was what you were hiding from me last week?"

"Yes. I needed to make sure that my friend could get it done before I told you about it. Now we can go to the bank in town and transfer some of the funds into a joint account and I can get you placed onto the other accounts as a joint user. I need to make sure that you are taken care of in case anything happens to me. Although I plan on not going anywhere for a very long time. We have a lot of loving to do before that happens."

"Have I told you that I love you?"

"Yes. But I will never get tired of hearing it. Tomorrow we will go back into town and we will go to a car dealership and you will pick out a vehicle for yourself."

"Oh Jim, I knew there was a reason that I truly love you. I want a pick-up truck. That way I won't need you to transport any of the plants down to the Kottage."

"Also, we will get something else that I have wanted to get for awhile. A dog."

"I would like a German Shepard. That way it will not only act as a companion, but also as a guard dog."

"Then a Shepard it is."

Kelly excused herself and went into the bathroom after first going through the boxes that have not been unpacked yet. She called me to the door and handed me her dress and asked if I would hang up it. Also, that I was to get undressed and wait in the bedroom. Such as it was. The shower ran for a short time and I heard some moving around in there. Then the door opened and the vision of a goddess stood there. Kelly had donned a wedding dress white nightie, that barely came to her hips. She had shaved her pubic area and the smell of some very arousing perfume filled the air. She still had her high heels on, which made her legs firmer, which made my penis firmer.

She slowly walked to the bed and placed her arms around my neck and planted her lips on mine and our tongues immediately danced with each other.

"Now my husband I will show you how much I truly love you."

She slowly slid down my body until she was kneeling in front of me and took my penis into her mouth. Licking first the head then the shaft. After she had gotten good and wet, she did something that she had never done before. She took the entire length all the way to the back of her throat. I felt her use a swallowing motion to milk my penis further down her throat which sent me nearly over the edge.

My breathing increased with each up and down motion of her mouth, to the point that I was literally gasping for breath. Then I felt that sensation which meant that I was ready to explode. I told her that, but she only groaned and took me all the to the hilt. With that I unloaded into her throat and she amazed me by swallowing it all.

She stood up and planted another of those soul wrench kisses on my lips and I tasted myself on her tongue. I brought my hands to her shoulders and lowered the nightie to the floor. I pulled away from the kiss, lifted Kelly up by her underarms and placed her on the bed.

"Turn around is fair play."

I slowly started to kiss down her body starting at her neck, then her ears, then taking her nipples in my mouth I sucked, bit and teased with my tongue. Kelly was squirming on the bed encouraging me to go lower. I took my sweet time. I eventually arrived at her belly button and ran my tongue in it. This elicited a small squeal from her stating that it tickled. I told her to enjoy it but that is not all that there is. I finally reached the heart of her desire. I slowly ran my nose over her pussy lips, which brought forth even more moans and oh's. I looked up into her face and saw that her eyes were closed so I took my tongue and licked her pussy from top to bottom. Even hitting her anus. When I hit that her hips came off of the bed and she had an orgasm.

I knew then that I need to go further with that later on. I continued to tongue her pussy until she began to approach another orgasm. I stopped at the point and stood up and placed my newly revived penis at the entrance to her lovely pussy, she moaned and said "Yes, Jim give me all of it. Fill me with your love. Do it just like you are going to give me your baby."

I knew that I would not last long even though I had just came only a few minutes before, but I was not going to disappoint my darling wife of what she wanted. The speed that I maintained would have gotten me to Mars and back. But that would have meant that Kelly would not have received my cum. The tingle started to present itself and I told Kelly I was close. She urged me on to come in her and give her all that I had. Shortly thereafter I unloaded in her and she had a massive orgasm herself which resulted in her squirting on my abdomen. We laid there for a little while recovering while placing kisses on each others faces and lips.

"Jim I have never felt anything like that. When I squirted, I thought I peed myself. I did not think it was possible. I heard about it, but did not think that I could do it. I guess all it takes is the right person to make it happen."

"Mrs Kelly all you need to know in this world is that I love you more than life itself. That I will never do anything that would hurt you or put you in harms way. That my only responsibility in this world is to bring joy and happiness to you. I do not know what tomorrow will bring, but know this my love will be the first thing that will be waiting for you in the morning and the last thing that will be there when you close your eyes to go to sleep at night."

"I love you just as equally. I will give you what ever I have without reservation or question, I will give you as many children that you desire. I will make love to you anywhere we can without going to jail, in any place where you want to put it. This I promise with all my heart, love and soul."

"Then with that, come here and let me hold you in my arms and let us go to sleep. For tomorrow we have a very big day."

Ch 3 The making of a Home

In the morning after breakfast we drove into town and went to the bank first. It took longer than expected due to the amount of money being transferred. By the time we finished there, we went and had lunch then to the lawyer's office. There I instructed him to treat Kelly as if she was my wife in all of my affairs. I signed a power of attorney just in case of any problems. Then off to the car dealership. Kelly picked a F150 with a real nice blue paint job. I had the service department service my truck while we looked for hers. Then off to look for a dog. There were none in the paper so we went to the pet store. We bought an 8 week old pup. I kept him with me as we drove back home. Kelly in her truck and I and the pup in mine.

After dinner we sat down and looked over the house plans that Kelly had found that she liked. I picked the one I liked the best and put the design on my design program and printed out the blueprints.

At bed time Kelly took the dog out for the night and we went to bed.

"You don't think that you are just going to sleep right away now do you?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"I want you to lick my pussy again and place another load in me.".

I leaned over and gave Kelly a soulful kiss, while playing with her breasts. My hand slowly slid down her side until I grabbed a cheek and ran my fingers through the crack in her ass and played with her anus. This made her squirm and moan. I turned her onto her back and ran my fingers through her pussy lips. She was already wet, ready for my penis. I got up on my knees between her legs and ran my penis up and down her slit. Rubbed it over her clit and watched as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Stop teasing me and just fuck me."

"Language young lady, otherwise you won't get this."

With that I pushed in just a little and pulled back out. Just to tease her some more. The look on her face was priceless. It was a mixture of lust and frustration. I rubbed it some more over her pussy and watched as she tried to impale herself. I pulled back and she settled back onto the bed. Then in one swift push, I was at the back of her pussy and touching her cervix. Kelly let out a huge moan and her hips started to gyrate. I started a slow rhythm in and out, but Kelly had her own, as she pushed up into me and gyrated her hips to increase the pressure and depth of my penetration. I asked her if she was that horny, and she said that she has been waiting for this all day. With that I increased my speed and we fucked for the first time. Our love making was now just to satisfy sexual urges. It ceased to be the need to procreate, but just fuck.

"I am going to cum soon. Are you ready?"

"Yes, give it to me. I have been waiting to have you cum in me all day."

With that I unloaded into her pussy and Kelly screamed as her orgasm took over her body. The dog even perked up. We slowed our rhythm until we were just laying together with me on top. Our breathing was short and ragged for a few minutes. I rolled us over onto our sides an just held Kelly in my arms. I kissed her lips and told her that I loved her. She said the same to me. We cuddled like we usually did and fell asleep.

In the morning I awoke first and made myself coffee while Kelly still slept. Taking my coffee with me, I went out to the area that we had decided to build the house on and ran my strings to mark the foundation and the root cellar. Kelly came out as I was finishing up and put her arms around my neck and gave me a very passionate kiss.

"Thank you for last night my dear husband. My body still tingles from what you did to me."

"Just doing my job. Which I take very seriously."

"Now I need to get started on this foundation if we are to build our new home."

With that I walked back to the hut and fired up the Cat. Filled the fuel tank and spent the rest of the day digging a 12 foot hole for the block wall and a 20 by 25 foot area for the root cellar. Day 1 was complete after this.

It took another 5 days to pour the foundation and build the block walls. Lumber for the floor was delivered with the floor joists. I hired some help for this and we were done in a day. It took us 2 weeks to build the walls and get the roof completed, siding on and completely dried in. It would take another 4 months to get all the wiring and dry wall done. Then it was Kelly's turn to do the painting and interior work. It took longer then expected because the dog would at times put his paws in the paint tray. It was a good thing that the flooring was not down yet. Nine months after I first dug the hole, we were moving into our new home. We had worked sometimes 12 hours a day to get it completed. Oftentimes in the rain and snow.

I needed to go into town for a meeting with the lawyer to sign the will and make sure that all other documents were correct to make sure that Kelly was properly taken care of. Along with any children that may come along. After that I picked up more supplies and some roses for Kelly. While I was gone, Kelly was busy putting things away setting up the house. When I returned I walked up behind her and handed the roses to her, nibbled her ear and gently blew into it. I felt her shiver and she turned around and planted a kiss on my lips.

"What are these for?"

"To show you how much I love you. Also, we have been here almost a year now, everything is organized and settled. We have our plants growing and your business is going well. So I ask you, are you ready to have a baby yet?"

"Yes. I have been waiting for this day since I told you of my love for you as a woman."

"Then stop taking your pills and we will put a baby in that beautiful belly of yours.

We each took a shower and climbed into bed ready to start making our baby. Kelly placed her mouth around my penis and for all intents and purposes made love to the head and shaft by slowly licking and nibbling on the head. She sucked it into the back of her throat, but did not do her swallowing technique. She slid up my body, rubbing her wet pussy on my leg. She reached my mouth, planted a soulful kiss on my lips, swung her leg over me and worked my penis slowly into her pussy. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she sank down. When she reached the bottom, she slowly worked her hips in a circular motion. Putting pressure on her clit and rubbing the tip of my penis on her cervix. My soon to be 21 year old wife was now showing me all of the little tricks she developed over the past year or so.

She rode me for nearly 5 minutes before I began to feel that sensation of my impending orgasm. I asked her if she was ready and she told me that she had already had several small orgasms.

"Then here is the first of many to make our baby."

With that, I unloaded my cum into the pussy of my soon to be mother of my child. It took us another 2 months before Kelly became pregnant. Nine months later our son Robert James was born healthy with ten toes and fingers and a scream that would wake the dead. Any time he would cry, the dog would start whining and pacing. He even came outside and grabbed my pants to let me know that the baby was crying.

Life was good. I had a loving wife, a son and a home to be proud of. I took some construction jobs just to keep myself busy, Kelly had her little plant stand which soon turned into one that sold fruits, farm fresh eggs and vegetables that employed 2 people. Before I knew it a whole decade had past. Kelly presented me with a daughter, then another son during that time. What started out as an escape from the turmoil in the world and the possible violence in our country, turned out to be our heaven on earth. Even though I married my own daughter, I would not change this for the world. We still live without the outside world knowing, but then it is none of their business.

***

Please comment below or send an email. Just be respectful.

12