All Comments on 'Jim and Laura: Quid Pro Quo'

by lover1953

Sort by:
  • 209 Comments (Page 3)
SorchakSorchak2 months ago

Jesus Christ!! I know it's a story, but why the hell are they having MORE kids?!? Jim's already got two of his own, Amanda's already got two of *her* own, they have one together. Somebody either get snipped or have their damn tubes tied. Six kids is stupid. And anybody who wants more than 2 is mental.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Jim is an idiot...leaving one cheating slut who cucked her husband and had a baby by a non-husband: and then he married another cheating slut who also cucked her husband; and she not one but two children by her non-husband. Not much chance that he will not be cheated upon again. Jim is an idiot.

Two stars.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

I have no problem with Amanda and Jim having a child and a relationship together, but getting married...yikes.

AceAureliaAceAurelia28 days ago

3 baby daddies ….

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright17 days ago

I'm sorry at 6ft tall and only weighs 165lbs, that's not fit that's more like chemotherapy... 6ft should at least weight 190

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Amanda proves that people can learn from their mistakes, improve themselves, and become immeasurably better.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196912 days ago

really good drama. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Show me a loving wives story and I will bet there will be comments from A to Z. Yep, just checked! If we excuse the poor readers who just go off on their private rants no matter what the author writers... ' Then there are those who can't do math, like the poor slob who can't do math: "And anybody who wants more than 2 is mental" when the birth rate is below replacement and if the commentator is 40 there will be not enough paying into SS for him to get a payout (my wife and I produced nine children who all have high income jobs and pay lot's off taxes) ...

Well you get the point.

I commend the author for a job well done. Good plot line! Clear characters who act consistently! Few interruptive errors!

Good teaching points

A. Cheating brings pain to all parties and is very destructive of marriage.

B. Some people can't change and don't get the help they need to change - get away from them!

C. Some people learn from their mistakes and become special and trustworthy - keep them close.

D. Children need responsible parents and should be with the one who is if both aren't.

E. People want to be with good communicators - so be sure the practice our skills.

etc.

A good read. I gave it a 5 since it is 4.5+

Non-member who enjoys learning from the life experiences of others ( real or fictional inspired by real life).

16GaDouble16GaDouble12 days ago

Awwww! Nice Happy Ending!

Awarded stars appropriately.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlover1953@lover1953
I made some changes and edits to John: How to save a life, and submitted it for posting.'s (It's not up yet) I cleaned up some of the mistakes and tried to make it a tad more readable. (Looks like it's lounging in Pending Purgatory, so be patient for it to appear). I've been...