Jim and Mary

Story Info
Wife in lust.
9.1k words
3.54
79.2k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,488 Followers

JM

Jim and Mary Harris were married in their senior year in college, when they were 20 y/o. They were both intelligent, outgoing and good looking. Jim was 5'10" and weighed 170lbs. He had sandy brown hair and a boyish face. Mary was a real beauty. 5'8", slim, with dark brown hair and eyes. Eyes that flashed.

They had both had other lovers before they met. Mary was dating a basketball player, but Jim didn't have a steady. They met at a fundraiser for a local charity. The attraction was immediate, and Jim asked her out that day. She agreed, but told him that she was in a relationship. He took her to dinner, and a movie anyway. And when he dropped her at her apartment, they kissed. The kiss was seen by her boyfriend, who was himself out with a freshman girl.

The next day he confronted her, and she told him that she liked Jim, and maybe the two of them should cool it for a while. He was pissed off. He stalked away. And Jim called Mary to ask for another date. She agreed.

Freddy, the basketball guy, was out at a dance and Mary and Jim came in late. Freddy immediately came up and started trouble. He shoved Jim. Jim was smaller than Freddy, but he had been taking 'self-defense' lessons since he was 3 years old. He laughed at Freddy. That made Freddy even more angry. He lashed out at Jim, and Jim put him down with a chop to the neck. Then Jim bent down and gave Freddy a hand up. Freddy took it. The two of them cooled off. Mary was through with Freddy, and Jim had a steady girl.

After they graduated Jim went into finance, and put Mary through law school. Their first child, Peter, came as she graduated early. Two more -- Ellen and Grace -- followed soon. Mary worked part time for a local firm, but mostly stayed at home. Jim did very well in finance, and they raised their kids in a fancy suburb of NYC.

The two of them were always sexually compatible, if somewhat staid. Mainly that was because Mary was not sexually adventurous, and was quite satisfied with Jim and their normal routine.

The years passed. Grace went off to college. Mary had been working full time at her firm since Grace went to middle school. She was made a partner, because she was really insightful about how to approach some complex corporate litigation.

They had been married for over 24 years, when Mary's firm hired a hot shot away from another firm, and assigned him to Mary's division. His name was Josh Logan. He was 6'2", husky and very, very good looking. Curly blonde hair and blue eyes. All the women at the firm noticed that, including Mary, who was his boss. And Josh flirted with all the women. Nearly all of them flirted back, and some, it was rumored, did more than flirt. Josh was 34 y/o, looked younger, and was not married. Mary did not flirt with Josh. She worked closely with him, and admitted to herself that she found him attractive. But she loved her husband and her life, and so gave Josh no indication of any interest. Josh, for his part, tried to interest Mary. He always told her how good she looked, and how smart she was. She would just smile and say thanks, but nothing more.

It was Valentine's day and her firm sponsored a dinner and dance at a local club. Jim and Mary were expected to attend, and did.

At this point in their marriage, Mary was still very beautiful. She had not gained weight, she hit the gym each weekday, and she dressed really well, not too sexy, but not too conservative, either.

Jim, on the other hand, had gained weight, and was not fit at all. His sole aerobic exercise of late had been walking to and from his office, two miles each way. That kept him in okay shape, but he weighed 225, and looked -- well -- fat.

When they went to the firm's Valentine's Day dance, Mary introduced Jim around, although most of the people knew him. Josh didn't though, and they shook hands when Mary introduced them.

Mary and Jim danced a few numbers after dinner, then sat at their table. Mary had a couple of glasses of wine, and was slightly tipsy when Josh asked her to dance. She felt a thrill pass through her belly, and she agreed. Jim didn't seem to mind. The two danced to a jitterbug. Mary was a good dancer, and so was Josh. A regular fast dance followed, and the two were really in sync. It was nothing very sensual, but, like all dancing, it was somewhat suggestive.

The people from the firm began to notice this. So did Jim. Mary was just having fun, and was now quite attracted to Josh. When a slow number came up next, the two just melded to each other. And Jim was really annoyed and frightened. He knew that Mary worked closely with Josh. He could see that there was a real mutual attraction. Everyone could see that, and Jim was even more annoyed. The slow number stopped, and the band took a break. Josh walked Mary back to her table, and thanked her for the dances. Jim gave him an expressionless stare. Josh, smiled at Jim. Then he walked away without saying anything.

Mary was not too buzzed as to fail to notice the coolness between her husband and Josh.

"Jim, I maybe got a little carried away there. I'm sorry. Josh is a good dancer," Mary said.

Jim replied, "I could see that. I think everyone here could see how much you two liked each other."

"I'm sorry. I am so sorry. I didn't think. I was a little buzzed."

" Lets just say our goodbyes and discuss it in private."

And so they made the rounds of the other partners, speaking briefly. Josh was sitting at a table with some young paralegals. Mary waved to the table, but Jim just stared.

In the car going home, nothing much was said by either of them. Jim really wondered if Mary was having an affair with Josh. It was the very first time in their 24 years that such a thought had come to him.

And even if Mary was not having sex with Josh now, they had to work with each other, and it was clear that Mary was very attracted to him, and he to her. How long would it be before they tumbled into bed?

Jim and Mary prepared for bed. And Mary got in wearing a little nightgown. Jim was aroused by that. He pulled her to himself, and she felt his erection. It was something that lately she had been missing. As he pushed himself against her, she had a fleeting thought about Josh. But then Jim shoved her nightgown up over her head, and took off his shorts. His erection was rampant. She clutched it, and then she moved around and began to suck him. She massaged his balls, and ran her tongue underneath the head of his cock. It was something she seldom did. But she was now really on fire. Jim groaned. Mary didn't want him to cum until he fucked her. So she shoved him down onto his back and lowered herself onto his cock. She bounced up and down with a fervor that she hadn't felt for some time. She began to think of Josh. She got more excited. Jim was overtaken with lust for his wife. But Mary was overtaken with lust for Josh. She had a big orgasm, and felt herself tighten over and over again around Jim. That brought him to climax, and they had a simultaneous orgasm for the first time in years. They were sweaty and sated.

Eventually Mary climbed off Jim, and they both went to the bathroom to clean up. Back in bed, Mary snuggled up to Jim.

Mary said, "I love you. I loved that. We need to do that more often."

"For sure. But...."

"What?"

"Nothing," Jim said. "Thanks for seducing your old man."

Mary fell asleep, but Jim did not. He knew that it was Josh that had Mary so excited. He thought about watching Mary and Josh dance. It was clear to him that those two were a better sexual match now than he and Mary were. She was beautiful. Josh was a hunk. But Jim was fat and out of shape. He decided to remedy that. And he slept then.

The next morning, a Saturday, Jim was up early and laced up sneakers and went for a run. He ran until he was out of breath, and then walked, then ran, then walked. When he got back to the house, Mary had breakfast, pancakes. He ate one and stopped. Mary, of course, noticed that Jim was apparently starting some weight loss, fitness program. And she knew full well why he was doing that.

"Jim, you know that I love you. I maybe danced too much with Josh last night. But I would never have any man but you."

"Well, I had a good time last night in bed. But I can't help but think that dancing with Josh was the reason you were so hot."

"Jim, I can't deny that. I got really excited by those dances. But it was you who got the big reward."

"Truth... Are you having sex with him?"

"No! Jim, how can you say that?"

"I watched those dances. I could see with no doubt that you would have liked to go further with him. Were you thinking of him when we had sex last night?"

Mary hesitated, and Jim knew the answer.

Jim said, " I'm not blaming you, Mary. I think every woman on earth, faced with a choice of sleeping with him or me for a night, would choose him."

"No. Not me. I always choose you."

"You know what I mean, Mary. And you know I'm right. You have a strong sexual attraction to him, and it's obvious. It was obvious to all your co-workers too. You have to work with Josh every day. You know that he'll come for you now. What will you do? How long before you give into him?"

"I see what you're saying. I need to consider that, because even though I will never give in to him, tongues will wag at work."

"I'm going to get back into shape. Please don't let that guy get you," he pled.

"The only one who'll get me is you," she smiled.

Jim went to the cellar and set up his old weight bench, and a stationary bike. He worked out for an hour. And he signed up at a fight gym to go back and practice his 'self-defense.'

That night they again had explosive sex. Sunday they went to church, and then Jim watched basketball while Mary worked on a case. At dinner, cooked by Jim, Mary brought up the Josh problem.

Mary started, "I have thought about how to deal with Josh at work. I decided that we would need to talk Monday morning. I'll tell him that Friday was a big mistake, and that he had to ease off any flirting with me. I can't just stop working with him because the case we're on is coming to a big conclusion. He's an equal partner in that case, and neither of us can drop it."

"I'm not comfortable with that. I think he'll just keep at you until he wears you down. Maybe I should be the one to speak to him," Jim growled.

"NO! Jim what would you say? I'll tell him myself that there can be no more flirting on his part, and nothing even remotely suggestive."

"Sure, that'll scare him off I bet."

"I'm pretty good at scaring people," Mary replied

"You're scaring me now, for sure."

"NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!"

"Okay, okay. But I expect daily reports from you, and no bullshit," he said..

"Deal, she agreed.

Sex that night was still very intense for both of them. But Mary really got off only when she was thinking about Josh. Just like the two nights before. This bothered her. Despite her bravado with Jim, she was uneasy about her ability to resist Josh. But she was determined to do just that, at all costs.

The next morning Mary strode into work, and told her aide to get Josh for a meeting right away. It was only about five minutes before he showed up at her office.

Mary said, "Sit down, Josh, we have to talk about Friday night. The whole thing was a really big mistake. My marriage is on shaky ground. Jim was really angry. He felt that we showed him up, embarrassed him in public."

"I'm sorry that he's uncomfortable," Josh said in a flat voice. "I wasn't thinking about him then, just about you. I've wanted you since I came on here. You must have seen that. But you were like the Ice Maiden with me."

"I'm married and I love my husband, and I have absolutely no intention of carrying anything forward with you. When we're working, you cannot continue to flirt and come on to me, in public or in private. If you do -- whatever the consequences for the firm or me or you -- I'll end our collaboration on the Angel case. I'll exile you to consumer suits."

"Don't do that. I'll be a good boy. But I have one condition," he said with a smile..

"What? You're not in any position to make conditions."

"I want a kiss every Friday. Just one kiss. If I behave badly, I don't get the kiss."

"You're nuts," she almost shouted.

"I'm not nuts. I intend to woo you from your fat husband, if I can. I have no shame saying that. You're the hottest woman I've ever met. Anyway, you're just scared of kissing. You're afraid that you might begin to see it my way."

"I'm not afraid. I am not," she sounded like a child.

"Then it's a deal?"

"Yes. A deal."

Josh got up and left the office. He thought the meeting went very well. Mary, on the other hand, realized that she'd been played. She was supposed to report to Jim each day about the office and Josh. But there was no way that she could tell Jim about the promised kiss. She felt guilty. But she was also feeling a low down excitement that she enjoyed, but fought.

Later that morning Mary was called into the office of the managing partner, Harry Weiss.

Harry said, "Sit down, Mary. Coffee?"

"No thanks, Harry. What's up?"

"The dance. Your relationship with Josh. I'm very troubled about what I saw, and where it might lead. I wonder if you two need to be separated."

Mary looked down, "I'm sorry, Harry. I can't deny that there is a mutual attraction between us. But I am determined that it goes no farther. We're adults, not teenagers. I told Josh this morning that there can be no more flirting on his part. I made it very clear, and he understood. I think we can proceed. The Angel case is coming to a big conclusion, and we cannot take one of us off it for a while. Maybe two months. We'd be done, and we can be given different, separate assignments."

Harry said, "Is that necessary? Is it unsafe for you two to continue to work together after Angel? Because that's possibly a problem."

"I would like to say it isn't unsafe. But I cannot."

"All right. We'll think about this. I expect to see Josh later today and I'll give him a warning. He's not a partner, and you are. And I think he's more responsible for this situation than you. His career and position here will depend upon his response in the next few weeks."

Mary left the meeting somewhat reassured. Perhaps she was over optimistic.

Josh walked into Harry's office after lunch.

Josh was wary, "Hello Mr. Weiss."

"Hi, Josh. I suppose you know why you're here."

"Mary."

"Yes. I must ask you to cease all efforts to seduce her. I know you may deny that that's what you're doing, but when we hired you we were aware of your tendency to get too friendly with attractive married women. In fact, that's part of the reason we partnered you with Mary, because we trusted her to keep things on an even keel. But, apparently we were wrong about that. Her husband is a friend of mine, and he was severely embarrassed Friday. Not good."

Josh replied, "Mr. Weiss, I just was very attracted to Mary. It's been building up, and Friday I decided to ask her to dance, and see if she really was so cold about me as she had acted since I got here. As you saw, she wasn't. I just got carried away, and didn't mean to embarrass anyone, or make her husband uncomfortable."

"Josh, you've done a good job on Angel, and you'll continue with Mary on that case. But when it's done, maybe a small lateral move for you. If that's not to your liking, please start looking elsewhere."

"I understand. Thanks for the heads up. I promise that I will not do anything at all to try to get Mary. I can do that, although it won't be easy."

"Okay. The two of you will be monitored. Get back to work."

Josh and Mary didn't see each other for the rest of the day. But when Mary was leaving work, at around 6:00pm, She ran into Josh coming back from a meeting with outside counsel. They stepped to the side briefly.

Josh began. "I had a meeting with Weiss. I'm mildly in trouble. Sort of on probation."

"I had one as well. Not quite as drastic, maybe. I assume our deal has gone by the wayside."

"No. A deal's a deal."

Josh smiled at her. Mary was quite flustered. She turned and walked away without another word.

That night Josh had a date with a young beauty he met at a club. They went to dinner, and back to his place, where they had a very good time. But Josh found himself thinking about Mary as he was fucking his date. She loved the ardor. But when he thought about it, he was worried. He had never been so captivated by a woman. It unsettled him. He tried to fuck it out of his system, but he failed. His date, though, loved every minute.

Mary went home, and found that Jim had cooked a nice dinner again. Fish and veggies. White wine. She thought that Jim looked better, maybe lost a little weight, even so soon.

Mary said, "I wonder what has brought on this cooking thing? I can't say I complain."

"You know what brought it on. I'm trying to keep my marriage intact. A little effort on my part."

"Jim, you don't have to worry. But, if I keep getting good meals, well, you would have less to worry about."

She laughed, and so did he. But he felt a little submissive, and he didn't like it. And Mary felt a little more in control. She did like it.

"What happened at work," Jim asked.

"I had a talk with Josh and told him in no uncertain terms that he had to stop any pursuit if me. He agreed. The Harry called me in and I assured him that I would not cause problems because of Josh. Later he had a talk with Josh, and basically threatened him. So, I think its settled."

Jim was unsure, "Okay. I gotta say that it still rankles me that you and Josh are so attracted to each other. Or..,.maybe just that you are so attracted to him. I feel defenseless."

"You're certainly not defenseless. Since the dance we've really stepped up our game in bed."

"But that's because you're thinking of him."

"What do you care? You're getting all the loving, and he's not getting any."

"Maybe that's right, if it was some movie star you were fantasizing about. But Josh is right there with you every day. I feel uncertain about you. Can't help it and I won't hide it."

"We'll just have to plow our way through this. In a couple of months we'll be finished with the case, and Harry says he'll keep us in separate sections."

"Well, just as long as Josh doesn't plow his way into you."

"He won't. It's his job on the line."

"And, Mary, not to be harsh about this, but it's your marriage on the line. I wouldn't be able to abide you being unfaithful, especially when all these warning lights are flashing."

"Okay. I get it."

Mary was really taken aback by Jim's threat. She wondered if he meant it. Would he really end their marriage if he found out that she had sex with Josh. Thinking about it, she thought that he very well might do that. The thought frightened her, because she knew full well that she was in danger of being seduced by Josh. If he kept at her, she knew she might weaken. And, after their short discussion, she believed that he probably would keep at her. He refused to cancel the deal. Friday, if he behaved, she owed him a kiss.

Jim and Mary went to bed, and Mary was still thinking about the possible kiss. And she was also thinking about more than that. She caught herself wondering what Josh's cock would look like. What it would feel like. She attacked Jim. He didn't mind, although he knew why she was so aroused. And she knew he would know. It didn't seem to matter to her, though. She got off several times, and Jim held up his end. Each time she came, it was Josh's imaginary cock inside her. Jim also knew that. It bothered him, but not enough to cause him to turn her down. It didn't even slow him down, really.

Jim thought carefully about his situation while he was at work the next day. He decided that there was no way he could trust Mary not to fuck Josh. He decided that the situation might require more attention. He went to see a P.I. Mick James considered Jim's dilemma. How could he monitor work at this law firm? Because he thought that it was likely that if Mary and Josh had sex, it would be at some private location inside the firm. Maybe they would take a long lunch, and maybe she'd tell Jim that she had to work late. But maybe not. He gave Jim a cell phone program that would allow him to monitor Mary's cell. He gave Jim a key stroke program for her home computer. He said he would put a GPS on her car and Josh's car. And he had a small recording device to go into her purse. But he warned Jim that with all that, they still might miss any action.

demander
demander
1,488 Followers