Jim and Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, lets go upstairs and you can help me clean up."

Jim walked up the stairs behind his wife, and she went to the bedroom. She took off her dress and Jim noticed that she wore no panties, just a bra. She dropped it to the floor and turned to see him naked and erect. She noticed that he was looking better, not so flabby.

Jim just walked up to her and put his hand between her legs. She was wet and ready for him -- or for someone.

"Jim!"

"You're already hot."

He picked her up off the floor and spread her thighs. He rubbed his cock across her mons, and then shoved it into her, fully into her. She yelped. He moved her back and forth on himself and she clung to his neck and wrapped her legs around him. He was like a rock, he never moved his feet, or put her down on the bed. It was a feat of strength that, if she had been asked before, Mary would have said Jim would be unable to do. Yet here she was being fucked like an animal, by her husband. She responded like an animal. Jim began to growl as he moved her on his shaft. She whimpered and then she had a huge orgasm. Jim kept at her, never letting up and growling at her. Then he picked up the pace and gave a big howl as he came deep inside her. She had another orgasm that caused her to lose consciousness for a few seconds.

Jim carefully lifted her off his shrinking penis, and put her on the bed. She came to, and looked at him in wonder.

Jim looked back at her, smiled a wicked smile.

"No more Mr. Nice guy," Jim said..

"Okay." She said it meekly. She never knew how strong Jim could be. It frightened her, but also excited her.

They showered together and ate the stew. Mary decided to put off telling Jim about her Friday date. In fact, she wasn't sure she wanted that any more.

After dinner they went right to bed, and Jim made love to her. It was a thrilling switch and she knew she loved him so much. She told him so.

Wednesday morning they both left for work with smiles on their faces.

Mary was still unsure about her date with Josh. The new assertive Jim had taken her completely by surprise. On the other hand, Josh was younger and had that big cock. Bigger than she had ever had. She still got wet thinking about it. The day passed, and she was deep into her work, and not thinking about sex until she left at around 600. She wondered what awaited her at home. These days each homecoming brought a fresh experience and she was really curious.

Jim also worked hard that day. But his mind did wander to his marital situation. He left work at about 430, and started dinner when he got home. It was a vegie and egg salad, with scalloped potato. Jim was always aroused when he cooked for Mary. He saw it as submissive, and it was seen that way by Mary too, he knew. Also, he liked his own cooking and he was losing weight because he controlled his diet. Jim got a text from Mary that she was headed home. He decided to give a sign. He stripped off his clothes, and put on her apron from the cupboard. It was a little frilly thing. He was instantly hard as he chopped the vegies. He stayed hard and Mary came into the house, called him.

"In here."

"Jim! What are you doing?"

"Cooking your dinner, of course."

Mary was surprised by Jim's naked cooking, and especially by him wearing the frilly apron. She again felt a real surge of power over him, and she took his gesture as affirming that.

"Crawl to me and take off my sandals." Jim obeyed. He was so excited.

He crawled and removed her dress sandals.

"If you ask nicely, I'll let you kiss my feet."

"May I please kiss your feet, Mary."

"Sure. You're such an obedient husband. I'm happy that you belong to me."

"Yes. Me too."

"Enough now, finish cooking."

"Yes, Mary."

Jim's switch back to submissiveness came because he thought through what he was feeling when he took control of Mary. He realized that while he was forcefully fucking his wife, he imagined that he was Josh. It was Josh's cock, not his, that was punishing his wife. This realization left him aroused. And he found himself taking off his clothes and putting on the apron to cook Mary's dinner.

Mary sipped her wine while Jim served dinner, still wearing only her apron. Still hard. They ate, and Mary decided to discuss the change back.

"Why have you gone back to your submissive attitude?"

"I don't know for sure," he lied. "I just felt so excited when the thought came to me as I was cooking your dinner. I get a feeling in my belly and get all hard when I think about being.....well, being your slave."

It excited Jim to say it that way, and it surprised Mary. She felt really sexually excited, starting from when she saw Jim, and now she was almost cumming at the thought of him being her houseboy slave.

"Slave, eh? On your knees!"

He instantly obeyed, and Mary walked up to him and lifted her skirt, forced his face into herself. He licked her and she came so hard on his face. She sat back down, out of breath.

Mary said, "I have to think this all over. Let's finish our dinner."

They ate, and Jim served cookies he had made for dessert.

Mary ordered him to remove his apron and follow her into the living room. When the got there she pointed to the floor and he dropped to his knees. Mary felt that this submissive position would be best for what she was about to discuss with Jim.

"Yesterday I called Josh and made a date with him for Friday. We're going to dinner, then dance, then he's taking me back to his apartment for sex. I'll be back Saturday by lunch."

"I don't want you to do this. We've been having great sex. But if you bring him into the picture again, I will not be with you after that."

Mary noticed that Jim, although naked and on his knees before her, was not hard, or sexually aroused at all. This was not what she had expected. His appetite for submission had seemed almost limitless. She thought that when she laid out her plan to cuckold him, he would be unable to hide his excitement. But she was wrong -- she could plainly see that.

"Jim, I know you like being submissive to me. How could it get more submissive than sitting home while I have a date and sex with Josh?"

"It can probably get worse. But that's a line I cannot cross. If you keep your date, I'll end our marriage the second you walk out the door. You need to take that seriously.

"I see. I'll likely reconsider. But I have to think about what our marriage will be in future. I do feel really empowered by being able to dominate you. But how long can such a relationship last?"

"Sometimes I feel powerful, like the other night. You seemed to enjoy that as well. We can just trade off, react to how we feel. Sometimes we can just be normal. BUT I will not be your cuckold."

"I understand. I'll break the date."

They went upstairs, and Mary showered, and put on a nice nighty. Jim was in his study, and she appeared in the nighty and gave him a big hug.

Mary said, "Let's have a normal, loving night tonight."

Jim again rose to the occasion. And Mary did not think much about Josh at all. But Jim did. He would never tell Mary that he imagined himself to be Josh. He would just be giving her permission to fuck him. And he knew that if that happened, their marriage would end.

The next day Mary called Josh and cancelled the date. She said she had discussed it with Jim and he had been very sure about that being the end of their marriage. So, she had to cancel.

Josh tried to convince her to go ahead. He said that if Jim broke up the marriage over it, he would marry her in an instant. And Mary told him that that would never work, and that he should find a nice sexy young woman to marry and have a family with.

Some months passed, and Jim and Mary's marriage never got stale. They did switch off having the upper hand, and at least once a week they had just simple loving sex. They celebrated their 25th anniversary, with a second honeymoon to Spain. Mary got lots of foot rubs. She also got to dance with some young Spaniards. She was thrilled by that, but she always saved the last dance for Jim.

Finis.