Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
The adventures of a 19 year old virgin's family and friends.
12.3k words
4.69
57.6k
59

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter 2 in a story of family, sex, violence, heroism and love. For my readers who noticed the Jane/Jean dilemma, let me say that the subconscious attention to fact gummed up the works a little; Aunt Jean it is! Indeed some portions of our story has its roots in fact, nevertheless this is a work of fantasy and fiction. I hope you'll enjoy it, don't hesitate to comment and make suggestions. Thanks for reading; don't forget to vote, it helps me judge the success of the story.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

While I cleaned up the table I thought, 'God save me if mom found cum on her table.' There was a profoundly different air in my home with dad off working in Chicago. I'd never imagined that my mother, the woman who had a spine of steel, disliked bad language and had high expectations of me ... yes that woman ... that she would pat the head of my dick like the neighbor's dog.

Really, what the fuck was goin' on? It was a mystery that's for sure. Then I thought about Aunt Jean and how wonderful she looked naked and what might happen today - I threw on clean jeans and t-shirt and shoved my feet into flip-flops; I couldn't wait to get there!

Grabbed my bike and headed up the hill and through the country to Jeanie's place. Yeah, I know, 19 and no car. Well cars cost plenty of money and it was a really small town. Anyway, I remember turning into her driveway and seeing a dirty old white van. It struck me as funny, out of place, when I got close enough to read the side panel I felt certain something was wrong.

It was just weird, the lettering on the side panel said Ajax Plumbing, "Your friendly, reliable plumber!" and then there was a Chicago address. Aunt Jean would never use a Chicago plumber; there are two plumbers in town and they're both darn good. I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I dropped the bike on the grass and rushed up to the house ... and then I heard it. It sound like a fight, there were muffled screams and the sound of men laughing. I kicked off my flip-flops and went quietly into the kitchen, through the living room, past the game room and down the hall. Peeking into the master bedroom I saw Jeanie and Sophie naked, their hands were duct taped together and then roped up through the big carved wooden headboard. Each of their legs were tied with a rope to the opposite bed post of the king-size bed spreading them wide.

The two men were wearing t-shirts and nothing else. One was a tall dirty blonde guy about my height and the other was much shorter probably not as tall as Sophie but he was big, lots of muscles. The short one looked like he could be a defensive lineman on any pro football team while the blond was long and skinny with big knobby hands.

The short one, I would later learn his name was Romero, was busy shoving his cock in Sophie's mouth and slapping her real hard, I could see finger marks on her reddened cheeks. The blonde was trying to force Jeanie roll somehow, I think he wanted to fuck her in the ass but she was fighting him calling him a rotten bastard cocksucker and lots more.

Looking back on it, I should have called the Sheriff or gotten a gun or something, but I was young, scared and out of my mind with fury. I launched myself across the room into the blonde guy. I knocked his ass across the bed into the other one. They looked completely stunned to see me, but only for a second.

"Get the bastard Romy!"

The short one, Romy, moved like lightening across the bed and on top of me. During my freshman and sophomore years in high school I was on the wrestling team that kept him from killing me right away. He was really strong and quick. He hit me repeatedly in the time it took me to cover up; I managed to use my legs pushing against him so that I was able to twist away. My movement tripped him and he fell sideways into the bedside table. It was one of those metal and glass affairs made for looks not stability.

As he was falling the tall one jumped off the bed and tripped over him. The table broke to pieces and somehow Romy managed to fall straight into a large shard of the broken glass top. He began screaming right away. This seemed to panic the blond who immediately pushed himself away from his brother who was bleeding all over the place.

The blond, whom Romy called Dee, managed to get to his feet at the foot of the bed. His face had gone white and then he focused on me. I was busy trying to get to my feet when he rushed me. When he slammed into me I was able to get my arms around his neck and clamp down. When I was on my high school wrestling team, I was told this was a sure fire way to choke a guy out; but it didn't seem to be working. He was pounding his fists into my body and slamming elbows everywhere. I figured if I let go he'd kill me so I held on like death and after what seemed like a very long time, he began to weaken and finally passed out.

When he went completely limp, I pushed him and saw Romy was lying on his back next to the bed with his eyes open; he was very still. I immediately began working on the rope knots finally managing to free Jeanie's legs. I saw a kitchen knife on the dresser, grabbed it and sawed through the duck tape that secured her hands. Jeanie immediately threw her arms around my neck, "Thank God you came! Oh God I love you so ..."

"Jeanie, let me go. I got to get Sophie loose," that seemed to calm her and I was able to cut through Sophie's ankle ropes and then her hands. I tossed the knife on the bed as I worked the ropes off her ankles when I heard a grunting slapping sound.

Jeanie was straddling Dee naked, she looked like an Amazon warrior princess as she slammed the knife into his back, "Rotten son-of-a-bitch, you miserable piece of shit ..." I rushed over and grabbed her arm taking away the knife.

"Stop Jeanie, stop now, I got you, it's gonna' be alright." I could hear her ragged breath rushing in and out as she stood shaking beside his body.

I threw the knife across the room and turned back to Sophie. She lay quietly, white as a sheet as tears streamed from her eyes. I worked my arms under her; lifted and carried her out of the bedroom to the living room gently sat her on the big grey sofa.

"Sophie you rest right here, I got you now, nobody will hurt you. Stay here OK?" She looked up at me and smiled a sad little girl smile and nodded. With that I ran back to the bedroom where I found Jeanie kicking Dee in the balls. She had managed to turn him over and was busy kicking him over and over. I put my arms around her and held her tight.

"Jeanie, you can stop now, he's not gonna' every bother anybody again; come on now let's go be with Sophie she's hurt." She looked at me and began to cry. I just scooped her up and carried her to the living room sitting her down next to Sophie.

"You guys stay right here OK?" Back in the bedroom I went looking for something they could wear. In the big walk-in closet I found a soft grey silk robe and a blue cotton robe. I decided they would do the trick suddenly realizing I had to call the Sheriff.

I heard Dee moaning so I figured he was still alive. Romy was way too still, so I guessed he was dead, 'Tough shit' I thought.

I got them both dressed in the robes, went to the kitchen and called the Sheriff.

While we waited Jeanie had me get Sophie's clothes from the kitchen and put them in a paper bag and then put together a similar bag for her. When I brought the bags to the living room she smiled at me speaking in a soft sad voice, "Jimmy we were going to surprise you, but then they came. Those bastards called Bill and told him to bring $ 100,000 by tomorrow night or they would cut the girls throat first and then they'd kill us. They just laughed when they talked to him, said maybe they'd fuck one of us to death just for fun. Told him he might want to hurry ..." she took a deep breath.

"Oh Jimmy, I thought we were gonna' die. I was so scared and then you saved us ..." she was holding Sophie's hands as she talked. Suddenly I realized the kids were missing, "Where are the kids?"

Sophie looked up at me, "Sleep over at Church." Her voice was soft and sad. I just nodded and kissed her on the forehead and went to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee, I figured it would be good for them.

While it perked I went back to check on Dee, his eyes were open but he wasn't moving, "You alive, you piece of shit?" I asked. He tried to talk but only made a croaking sound, 'fuck'um,' I thought.

In the living room they were whispering, "How about some coffee?" I asked.

Jeanie nodded and hugged Sophie. When I returned with coffee Jeanie said, "Sophie was going to surprise you too, but she thinks this happened because she was being bad ..."

I stopped her right there, "Sophie that's just horseshit, those rotten bastards weren't sent by God, they came here because they are just fuckin' evil bad pieces of shit. You did nothing!" She gave me that same little sad smile so I just leaned in and hugged her tight; she shook like a leaf for a good while. I hugged her until she calmed and began to breathe softly.

Just then I heard sirens and tires on the gravel driveway, I kissed her on the forehead and went to the door.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jimmy's mother Ellen was just finishing putting away her bags of groceries when she heard Mrs. Perkins call her name from the front door. "Miz Perkins, I'm in the kitchen, come on in. I'm about the have a glass of tea, do you want one?"

"Ellen dear, you haven't heard? There's been some kind of trouble out at your brother-in-laws' place. I just got a call from Leanne Pots; she says the Sheriff is out there right now ..." her old voice was thin and worried.

Ellen went pale, "I have to go ..."

Mrs. Perkins patted her shoulder as she ran past, "That's right honey; you go on now."

Moments later the old Chevy skidded to a stop and turned into the gravel driveway where Ellen Cox was confronted by a burly Deputy Sheriff waving her to a stop. As the Chevy ground to a stop the door flew open and she bolted from the car running toward the house.

Deputy Marvin Burris reached out and wrapped her up in his arms. "Miz Cox, you gotta' say out here," he said as she struggled in his arms. "I'm sorry ma'am, but you gotta' stop."

Just then the town ambulance turned into the drive and drove past onto the grass next to the back door. "God dammit Marvin, I will hunt down if you don't let me go," she shouted and continued to struggle against him. The ambulance drivers jumped out and began unloading a gurney, the Sheriff stepped onto the small back porch.

Seeing her he shouted, "Marvin, you can let her go." Ellen glared at the Deputy and pushed him away turning toward the house again Sheriff Bill Fisher stood in front of her, "Miz Cox, Jimmy's just fine. He's perfectly OK, I'll have him out in a minute; but, you have to stay out here, you cannot come into the house. Do you understand me?" His voice was loud, clear and full of authority; as he spoke he looked her directly in the eye.

Ellen's breath was rushing in and out, fear and panic was in her face, "Bill, are you sure he's alright?"

He nodded quietly, "Yes ma'am, I'll have him out here in just a minute; but you have to promise me you'll stay out here with Marvin. Let me hear you say it ..."

She took a deep breath and said, "Yes I'll stay outside, I promise."

Looking directly at her he said, "Thank you."

She watched him as he returned to the house and held the door as Sophie was carried out of the house on the gurney followed by Jeanie in a gray robe. Seeing Ellen, Jeanie rushed across the grass into her arms. "Oh Ellen, Jimmy saved us, he's a real hero ..." and then she broke into tears laying her head on her shoulder as she sobbed.

Although desperate to know what happened, Ellen simply hugged her sister-in-law and kept silent. After a moment the ambulance driver came over, "Mrs. Cox, we need to get the other lady to the hospital; you should come with us, OK?" he spoke softly in a reassuring tone.

Jeanie quietly pulled away, "... a real hero Ellen," she whispered. Then she walked very carefully to the ambulance. Seconds later the ambulance sped away. She watched the blinking red lights until it was out of sight, and then she felt a touch on her elbow. It was the sheriff, "Miz Cox would you and Jimmy come over to the hospital please? Jimmy said he'd take Mrs. Cox's station wagon. I think you should be there and I'd like to talk to you too."

"Of course Sheriff, whatever you need." Then she saw Jimmy coming down the steps and ran to him pulling him into her arms, "Oh baby I was so scared."

In an unusually calm voice he said, "Everything will be fine mother, I just need to get some of Uncle Bills clothes and change."

She leaned back and looked at him, his t-shirt and jeans were covered with blood and spatter, there was even blood on the side of his face, neck and arms. "Oh Jesus ..."

He quickly took her hands in his, "Mother, look at me, I am fine, just a little messy. Wait right here and I'll be right back." His voice was very calm and strangely distant.

While she watched him walk away another ambulance from Planters Corners came down the drive. While the attendants took out another gurney the Sheriff stood nearby and spoke softly. Even so, his voice carried the short distance to her, "Leave the dead one, the State boys are coming to do a scene analysis and as for the other one. That son-of-a-bitch can die as far as I'm concerned; you boys drive nice and safe, you hear me?"

The men exchanged looks and went directly into the house. Minutes later Jimmy came out washed off and dressed in a pair of Bill's golf shorts and knit shirt. He walked over to her and put his arm around her shoulders as they walked to Jeanie's green station wagon.

As they turned onto the road to drive to the Planters Corners Regional Hospital Jimmy sighed deeply, "Mom, do you mind if we don't talk for a while?" He seemed sad and very tired.

Ellen softly patted his bare leg, "That's fine son, just fine." She spoke softly as she continued to hold his leg just above the knee; they drove along quietly.

Ellen's mind was a blur of questions when suddenly she blurted out, "Oh My God, where are the children?"

Without taking his eyes from the road Jimmy said in that quiet detached voice, "It's OK mom, they're at a Church sleepover ..."

She sighed deeply as she fell back in the seat and then jerked upright again, "Bill! Is he ... ah ... does he know?"

"Yes mom, the Sheriff called him from the kitchen; he's just fine," he leaned sideways on the car seat and softly kissed his mother on the cheek.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Planters Corners Regional Hospital was located at the eastern edge of the city. It was relatively new and was impressive with its limestone and glass exterior. Jimmy was able to park immediately across from the wide portico that defined the main entrance. Turning off the engine, he deftly exited the big station wagon and quickly went around opening Ellen's door.

She smiled up at her handsome son and took his hand. They were soon inside, at the Information Desk they were directed to one of the consultation rooms adjacent the spacious waiting area. They were immediately able to identify the correct one seeing the deputy at the door. He smiled at them, "Folks, the Sheriff called and asked that you go on to the cafeteria and get you a drink until he gets here. Soon as he's here, he'll come find you."

They turned to walk through reception to the Cafeteria entrance when Jimmy stopped, "Mom, come on, this won't take a minute." At the admission office he found Jeanie's room number. He and his mother took the elevator to the 3rd floor and went down the long hallway to room 305.

When they opened the door they heard Jeanie, "Get you damn hands off me you motherfuckers, I am not putting that fuckin' gown on, give me my clothes, I'm going home. Now get off! I want to see my babies!"

She wasn't screaming but it was close. Clearly she wanted to leave. Jimmy pushed the bed curtain back and in a loud voice said, "JEANIE, SHUT UP, PUT ON THE GOWN, DO IT RIGHT NOW!" Jeanie and both nurses stopped cold and turned staring at Jimmy.

"But Jim, I ..." she said quietly.

His voice was softer but forceful, "Jeanie, you're naked. Put on the gown right now. The girls are fine. You're going to stay here until the doctors say it's OK for you to leave; understand?"

Jeanie shoulders dropped and her body seemed to sag. Then she held up her arms and the nurses wrapped her up in the patient gown. Dressed she simply stood there.

"Jeanie, get in bed. You need to lay down and rest," he said quietly.

Once in bed the tall older nurse gave her a couple of pills and water to swallow, "She'll sleep for a while; the doctor said that's best for now," and then the two nurses left the room.

Ellen watched her son throughout the conversation and was truly surprised; he seemed like a mature man, forceful but kind. He was a very different man than the boy who stood naked in her kitchen this morning.

The two of them stood by the bed, Ellen held Jeanie's hand as she fell asleep. Turning to leave, the door opened and the Sheriff looked in, "We're coming Bill," Ellen said and together they went downstairs to the conference room.

Walking up to the conference room the Sheriff stopped, "You folks like a cup of coffee or something?" They looked at each other and nodded. He turned to the young deputy, "Bob go get us all some coffee please." He left quickly while they settled themselves in the room.

Moments later the coffee arrived and they sat quietly for a few minutes sipping the hot brew. Finally, the Sheriff said, "Here's what we're gonna' do folks. First I'm gonna' talk to Jimmy alone and then he's gonna' go see Doctor Blake and get checked over real good to be sure he's really alright ..." Jimmy raised up in his chair to protest but the Sheriff held up his hand.

"Jimmy don't start, this is procedure and we're all gonna' follow it, understand?" Jimmy sagged back in his chair and was quiet.

"Now while you're with the doc, Miz Cox and I are gonna' talk for a while and then you folks are gonna' go home and get some rest; it's been one a hell of a day. Miz Cox would you excuse us please?" Ellen rose and left the room.

Bill Fisher took a deep breath and said, "Jimmy, I need you to tell me everything that happened from the second you got there until you got in the car with your mom. Don't leave anything out." He opened a large yellow tablet and placed it in front of him and began to write.

Jimmy told him the story as he remembered it, step by step. When he finished the Sheriff look up at him, "About the stab wounds on the blonde boy, you didn't mention how they got there?"

Jimmy vividly remembered Jeanie slamming the knife into Dee's back over and over, "Honestly Sheriff, I just don't remember. It was crazy and I gotta' tell you I was fighting for my life. Mostly it's a blur."

He watched the eyebrow over Bill Fisher's right eye begin to arch and then Bill said, "Funny how there got to be six wounds in his back, huh?"

Jimmy flushed, "I really just don't remember ..."

The Sheriff sat quietly for a moment, "Unh huh ... well I guess that just wraps it up, thank you Jimmy. Now you go with Deputy Bob out there and get checked out."

Ellen Cox watched her tall son walk off to see the doctor and then went in to talk with the Sheriff. "Miz Cox, please sit and let me tell you what we know."

Ellen smiled, "Yes please, I know it must be bad because no one is saying anything."

The Sheriff nodded and said, "First let me say that your son is an exceptionally brave young man. There aren't a handful of men in the county that would have tried to do what your son actually did. You should be very proud of him."