All Comments on 'Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 02'

by dragonwriter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
scipioparkinsscipioparkinsalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

Atmospheric, sexy, flows right along. Positively cinematic in the story telling.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
Fantastic

loving this story so please dont stop now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A real story line

Just simply great, a complete story line with real interaction between all participants, not simply banging away to be banging away. Looking forward to completion of the story line.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
A SOLID 5 STAR STORY

DAMN, YOU JUST CAN'T ASK FOR A BETTER STORY! BEEN LOVING THE STORY. A VERY TALENTED AUTHOR. MY 12 YEARS AS SENIOR EDITOR (BUT NOT FOR THIS GENRE OF READING) I HAVE TO ADMIT TO NOT CHANGING A SINGLE DAMN THING! THANK YOU dragonwriter!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
5 star++++

this is a really well-written, loving story. great storyline, love the characters and the dialogue. please keep writing more chapters. what a fun read.

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 6 years ago

Too bad there's only five stars available, this is a true story not just an erotic one. Looking forward to the next and more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LET JUSTICE BE DONE!

If truth be told,this story is one hell of a way for a boy to become a MAN. The world

needs more people like Jim Cox to just jump in there and do what is right even if he

is scared to death. Five ***** 10 times over. Please let us know how the story progresses.

ChtuluhChtuluhalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

one of the best story I have read here !

please make sure to continue !

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

I've read the first two stories in this series and enjoyed them. What troubles me is how you got the violence and murders past the Literotica censors. I wrote a story a with similar scene last year, and they refused to publish it. I am glad they let this one slide by.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Listen, When Someone Asks U Nicely

Outstanding story/series.

I once saw a sex assault beginning in a train station. So I asked him, "What R U doing?" He had loose lips, so I asked him a second time to step away from her. He came over to me and grabbed for me. One judo hip flip over the escalator and he was down. Then I decided to do some real damage. He was later taken away by a SWAT officer. Too bad I didn't terminate him, POS.

The story follows a good rule I have : don't run, just hit them hard. Your friends will say you did the right thing.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 6 years ago
Love the progress on this

Please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Five Stars

Liked where this went and is going.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

My previous comment taken care of. Story gets better and better. Author has good use of the English language. This story is unique in that the mother does not have the psychological hang-ups most portrayed mothers do with incest. She loves her son unconditionally. She also recognizes him as a man. She is mature enough to recognize and accept both his and her emotional needs and wants. Finally, she recognizes and accepts that sex is how people truly express their deepest love and affection for another person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous