Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe not right now; you're doing a fine job son. Thank you."

She watched me pull up the rest of the tack strips and turned to go, "Mom, do me a favor, unlock the side hall door so I can pull this carpet out that way. Easier than going through the kitchen."

Together we snaked the carpet roll up the hall and I jumped out the side door. It's about 3 feet off the ground; they only use it when there's a good drift of snow up against the house. I'd no more than hit the ground when I heard someone say, "Hey Jimmy, looking good!"

It was Jace Miller, I turned around and he whistled. "Man you are covered in it, you doin' this all by yourself?"

Mom leaned out the door, "Hi Jace, thanks for dropping by."

"Hey Miz Cox. Karl Klotzman down at the lumber yard told me you were lookin' for me; what can I do ya' for?"

"Come in through the kitchen, I want you to look at the floor in the bedroom."

"Yes ma'am, gimme a minute. Jimmy, it looks like you could use a hand with that ..." he said as he reached down and grabbed one end of the carpet roll. Together we carried it around to the drive.

In the bedroom he and mom went over the floor, finally he said, "I believe I can get it in good shape pretty quick. It'll just need a good sanding and some of them holes around the side filled. I could prep it, put a light stain on it, come back and finish it out next day ... yep."

"When can you start?"

"Tell you what Miz Cox; I heard about what happened and I figure you probably want this done yesterday. Now I got the boys on a job over in Willow Creek; they should be finished by the time I get back there. If it's OK with you, I could be back here by 9 this evening, get everything ready tonight and then come back tomorrow afternoon and polish it out. Whata' you think?"

"How much?"

"Tell you what, you got a bunch of nice furniture out there in the drive and if you was to make me a trade; I could do ya' for the furniture and say $ 200 cash?"

Mom stuck out her hand, "I'd say that was a deal Jace. You sure it's fair to you?"

"You and Dan have always treated me right; I'd say it's a fair deal." They shook and on his way out, he stopped in the doorway, "Jimmy if you help me get all that stuff on my truck, I'll stop by the dump and get rid of the trash - no charge."

By the time we finished up it was closing in on 5:30. Mom put her hand on my shoulder, "I'd give you a hug but you stink and you're filthy. Come with me."

We walked around to the back and my mother stopped by the back steps, slipped off her shoes and pulled her dress over her head. There she stood stark naked, she looked fantastic, "Dear Lord, is that my mother standing there all naked and gorgeous?" I said.

She grinned at me, a big mega-watt grin, "Get your clothes off son," and I did. I watched her bend down, her big beautiful breasts swinging as she pulled the hose over and hosed me down. I noticed she used the hose to pay particular attention to my cock and it responded in kind.

When she finished she climbed the steps to get into the above ground pool and I couldn't resist. When she reached the 4th step I reached up and spread her butt cheeks completely exposing her sweet anal rose and the sweep of her ruddy labial lips. She stopped and looked back at me, "Patience my son, patience."

The pool was cool and refreshing, 3 feet deep on the shallow end and 5 foot at the other; it was easy to enjoy lazing around. I leaned on the side of the shallow end letting my body float on the surface. Mom worked her way between my legs and began fondling my cock and balls. She smiled at me, "You are truly the image of your father, such a lovely cock," and then she sucked me down to the root.

It didn't take a minute, with all the stimulation of being naked outside and my mother's sweet mouth, as she swallowed massaging my cockhead I came. I came hard, pulse after pulse as she sucked my cockhead as though she could pull me through it.

She looked up at me and opened her mouth so that I could see that it was full of cum to the brim, my cum. Then she swam up and kissed me pushing a tongue full of cum into my mouth. I resisted at first and then suckled her tongue like a newborn calf. She leaned back and swallowed the balance grinning at me, "Yes indeed, you are your father's son."

She moved into my arms, turned with her back to my front allowing me to reach under her arms and grasp her breasts. We stayed that way for a while until she said, "Hungry?"

Mom dug out two big rib-eye steaks from Aunt Jean's refrigerator and I fired up the grill. Supper was medium-well grilled steak and a big green salad with beer. Afterwards we cleaned up, dressed and waited for Jace who was there at exactly 9 pm.

We were both exhausted when we got home and mom sent me off to brush and such while she called dad to give him an update. As I toweled off she came in and stepped into the shower. I just laid my towel on the toilet seat and watched her through the shower curtain. I realized that I felt virtually no guilt about having sex with my mother.

That realization caused me to lean back and reflect. I was interrupted when mom stepped out and kissed me on the top of my head, "What's going on in there? You look lost in thought."

I got up, leaned down and gave each taunt nipple a soft sucking kiss and then kissed my mother on her beautiful lips. "It's a long story my beautiful mother. Let's go to bed."

Cuddling together in her bed she said, "Your dad will be back tomorrow so you'll have to sleep in your own bed. I expect my pussy will be pretty busy the next couple of days. Do you think you can keep yourself out of trouble?" Her voice was soft and warm as summer rain as it washed over me.

"Yes ma'am, I believe I'll be just fine."

"After graduation tomorrow, are you going to take Mary Kate to the after party?"

And then it hit me, "Oh shit! Mom, I've clean forgotten to confirm with her ... crap!"

She leaned in and kissed me softly, "I expect she'll be understanding. Just call her in the morning, we're gonna' be up early anyway; there's lots to do!"