Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your mouth," I said; she opened her mouth and I pushed in just my cockhead.

"Suck it ... lick it," I heard myself growl in a low voice.

She turned her head to hold me more easily in her mouth. I slid my right foot back folding my knee up high so that she could reach in and fondle my balls. I pulled her hand over and she got the idea as she suckled my fat cockhead she softly fondled my balls.

I wanted to bury myself in her throat but held back, not wanting to choke her. Reaching down I grasped a fat red nipple pinching, pulling and stretching it away from her body. Each time I pulled the hardest she stopped sucking and groaned loudly. I'd had barely 5 minutes of pleasure when I felt the explosion of cum rocketing upwards.

Reaching down with both hands I held her head and said, "Get ready to swallow baby girl, daddy's gonna' cum hot and heavy. Suck and swallow, get ready ..."

She tried, she really did, but the flow was too heavy. It felt like a gallon of boiling cum gushed from my cock. She gulped and swallowed but it was too much; she coughed and spit as cum spilled out of her mouth.

When I regained control, I straddled her chest keeping my cock in her pretty face and my balls on her chin. Using my cockhead, I scooped up spilled cum and fed it to her; the feeling was almost indescribable as I watched her hungrily suck cum from my cock.

I thought my heart might explode as it thundered in my chest, I'd never felt such power, lust and satisfaction ... it seemed unbelievable; and then she smiled up at me.

I rolled over on my back pulling her on top of me and we kissed, deep passion filled kisses. Our tongues tangled and probed, we kissed for a very long time. Finally she leaned back and said with a wide smile, "I guess I did OK, huh Jimmy?"

I couldn't help myself, we were lying naked and tangled together, she'd captured my cock between her thighs nestling it against her bushy pussy ... and I laughed. She laughed with me and peppered my face with kisses.

"Tell you what baby girl, I'll give you an A on your first try; but I want you to keep working on it until you get to A++ ..."

She laughed again, a sweet warm laugh, and rolled off me, "I'll hav'ta see what I can do!"

She moved up on her hands and knees crawling down the bed and pushed my legs apart so that she could get between them. She turned and worked her way between my legs until her nose was right at the base of my balls.

She said, "Lift up your legs Jimmy."

I reached behind my knees lifting and spreading my legs so she could see everything from my asshole to the tip of my cock. She giggled and said, "People are funny, look at all these parts and pieces." She licked her finger and pushed it into my asshole and began licking the bottom of my ball sack. It was oddly pleasurable.

Suddenly she stopped. I looked down, she was face down in the sheets breathing deeply; she was asleep. I looked over at the little digital clock and it read 1:28 am, I guess the booze and sex finally caught up with her. I lay there for a while thinking about how odd it would be if anyone could see us; both of us naked and her face down between my legs with my cock lying in her hair ... then I drifted off as well.

I woke up needing to pee, looking at the clock it was just past 3:30 am. We were both in the same position as before; I carefully extricated myself and went to piss. In my absence she'd rolled on her side and begun to snore very softly; it was sweet. It was easy to move her onto her back and slide her up on a pillow. Looking at her big soft tits, red nipples and furry pussy, I started to get hard again.

I carefully stretched her out and began examining this pretty little girl from head to toe. Nothing I did seemed to wake her, not even when I spread her legs and lifted her hips; I took a careful look at her dark maroon colored anus. It really looked like one of the old fashioned sailors' knots I learned in boy scouts. I couldn't resist; I gave a lick, then I licked it again. It tasted of body wash with a hint of sweat ... actually not bad, in fact I liked it; I liked it a lot!

I moved up to her pussy; her dark pink labial lips were full and inviting, they tasted sweet and musty. I licked from her anal rose to the top of her pussy over and over until she began to move her hips and moan. I moved up to her jutting clit and began sucking it, teasing it with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh God, please don't stop, please ..."

I shoved a finger deep into her asshole as I sucked her clit harder and harder until she screamed, "Oh God, Oh God, Ooooh ..." locking her legs together she bucked up into my mouth twisting her hips side to side. It was sweet!

When she released my head I moved up her body taking each full breast in hand and plunged my tongue into her mouth. She wrapped me up in her arms and kissed me right back, her mouth sealed against mine as she locked my legs in hers.

We stayed together for a long time until she relaxed and looked deeply into my eyes, "Oh Jimmy, you are truly my hero!" Her voice was deep and soft, "It was so good, so so good."

"You deserve it pretty girl," I said.

"Jimmy, you made me feel so good, but my head hurts." I saw little pain wrinkles around her eyes.

"Stay right there, I'll be back," I said as I left the bed and went searching through the spacious bathroom. Sure enough, in the bright silver tray with lotions, soap and toothpaste was a small clear glass bottle of pain reliever. I shook 3 tablets in my hand and a bottle of water from the refrigerator. I made sure she drank the whole bottle of water with the pills and we cuddled together falling asleep. She woke me just as the little clock struck 7:30 am.

She was stroking my cock with one hand while sucking and licking my cockhead, "Hey, Hey pretty girl," I said.

She popped up, "Hey yourself handsome, are you gonna' make love to me proper?" There was a smile in her invitation.

I leaned up on an elbow, "Are you really still a virgin?"

She cocked her head with a grin, "Well, if you don't count Hairy ..."

"Who the hell is Harry?"

She giggled, "Hairy, like H A I R Y, Hairy. He's my handy dandy hairbrush handle; except for him, I'm a virgin."

"No shit, how did you meet Hairy?" I asked with a grin.

She sat suddenly, "Do you want to meet him?"

"Oh, absolutely," I said.

I watched her bounce off the bed, red hair flying, tits joyfully dancing and wiggling. It was a sight to behold. She grabbed her purse, dug around and pulled out a hairbrush, a nice wooden hairbrush and ran back to me.

She handed Hairy to me, "Now you be real nice to my Hairy," she said with a grin.

She was right; Hairy was a very nice brush. He was round with soft bristles on one end and a nice long handle. Engraved in the handle in tiny black letters was, "Brazilian Rosewood;" the handle was about 6 inches long and an inch wide. It was perfect for her hand and it was perfect for her pretty pink pussy.

"Isn't he nice," she said in a fit of giggles.

I arched my eyebrows and asked, "So ... do you love your hairbrush?"

She giggled again and looked beautiful doing it, then said, "Some nights I do; but I don't think I'll love him as much as this big thing!" She squeezed my cock so hard I thought it would pop off.

"Easy there girl ..." I winced.

"Oops, sorry!" and then she kissed my cockslit very sweetly. Putting one hand on her hip she looked up and me coyly, "So Mister, are ya' gonna' fuck me now?"

"Well, I don't know if I can do as good a job as your South American friend here ..."

She snatched Hairy from my hand and ran back to her purse then bounced on the bed again, "You better, I've been looking forward to this for longer than you know!"

I slipped off the bed and headed to my pants for a condom, "Hey, where you going'?"

"To get a condom goofy girl," I said.

"Come back here right now, you don't need that with me; I'm on the pill."

I stopped dead in my tracks and just stared, "How did you get on the pill?"

"Mom took me to Doc Martin last spring before Prom. I think she thought you were gonna' get in my pants after. So he checked me out and wrote the prescription, I've been on the pill ever since then; so get over here!"

Pushing her on her back I started sucking those beautiful big tits and rubbing her little belly. A minute later I kissed my way down to her crotch, no sooner than I reached my destination than she said, "Oooh yes, I really like this part ..." It was a happy girl voice that floated down to my ears.

I've decided that the very best part of eating pussy is the appreciation the girl has for your efforts. And brother did she appreciate my face between her legs, that girl made some noise when I finally got to her clit and gave it a good strumming with the tip of my tongue. She even tried to suffocate me when she busted her nut; it was sweet.

When she relaxed her thigh's death grip on my head she grabbed my hair pulling me up to a high powered kiss and then said in the hottest way possible, "Stop foolin' around and get your big dick in my pussy," and I did.

It was like immersing my cock in liquid fire in the best possible way; and it was tight, really tight. I just shoved it all the way in until I bottomed out against her cervix. She rewarded me with a loud grunt and, "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!"

I dropped down on my elbows so I could love those fat nipples and pound her ass at the same time. Maybe it's not technically multi-tasking, but it was close. The feeling of her heels drumming on the small of my back and the soul satisfying sound of her scream as she climaxed caused my cock to spray the deepest recesses of her pussy with streams of baby batter.

I didn't have much experience but her sweet pussy was the best so far. We sort of collapsed in each other's arms and lay there panting as our hearts slowed. Finally I rose up just enough to allow her to kiss me, a lot. A little later she said, "We better clean up, my daddy will be looking for me for sure."

After a happy shower helping each other get clean with perfumed soaps and shampoo, we dressed and decided to go downstairs for breakfast before returning to our lives. Just as we walked out into the hall a tall and very attractive white haired woman closed the door to the adjoining room.

She looked at us with a bright smile, "Room 400?"

I smiled back, "Yes ma'am."

Her eyes crinkled and her smile broadened, "You must be Jimmy," and looking at Mary Kate, "and you must be OH GOD, OH GOD!" and then she burst out laughing.

Mary Kate turned beet red and spun around burying her face in my chest, I did all I could think to do under the circumstance, I laughed.

She caught her breath and with a twinkle in her eyes she said, "Oh honey, don't be embarrassed. The rooms are very nice, but the walls are really thin. I think our beds must be against the same wall."

She laughed again, "Lordy, Lordy, what I wouldn't give to be in your pants last night; rather I should say in your skin." She reached out and patted Mary Kate's shoulder, "No need to hide dear, I am very discreet."

I stood there blushing as well, "Well thank you ma'am, we do appreciate your ... aaah, discretion."

She gently took Mary Kate's arm, "Turn around dear, you deserve a hug."

Mary Kate turned with her eyes tightly shut and still red faced; the lady pulled her into a hug, "Honey, it's been years since I had a night like yours. I would never do anything to spoil the memory for you. It'll be our secret."

Looking at me she stuck out her hand, "I'm Annabelle Kolinsky from Centralia, just call me Annie. Here visiting my grandson and his new baby. I'll be here for the rest of the week."

I shook her hand and introduced myself, "Jimmy Cox from right here ma'am."

She looked down at Mary Kate, "And you dear?"

Mary Kate took a deep breath and said, "Mary Kate Murphy."

They shook and she said, "Well I'm delighted to meet you Mary Kate. Now, I'm going down to breakfast why don't you both join me? Come on, I won't take no for an answer."

And that's how we came to be in the big dining room eating Belgian Waffles with whipped crème and strawberries when Mr. Everett Murphy came looking for his daughter.

He stood there glaring long before I noticed him. I was busy stuffing a wedge of strawberry and whipped crème covered waffle in my mouth when Mary Kate said, "What are you doing here Dad?"

"Mary Kate, I've come for you!" he said in his very serious voice.

She didn't back down a bit, "Dad, it's 9:30 in the morning and I'm enjoying breakfast with my boyfriend and this very nice lady. Jim will bring me home in a little bit; why don't you go home."

"I think right now!" he said in his very serious voice.

Annie Kolinsky looked up and said in the nicest voice possible, "Sir, excuse me but I'm enjoying my breakfast with these lovely children. Please don't make a scene and interrupt my breakfast. Go on home; I'm sure this nice young man can manage to get your daughter home safely."

"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm the lady who's going to call the manager and have you thrown out if you don't leave," Annie said with a smile.

It was great fun watching his face change shades from red to white before he spun around and stomped out. Annie smiled at both of us, "How's breakfast?"

Mary Kate grinned happily and went back to devouring her waffle. After coffee and more of our life stories we stood and hugged, Mary Kate first, me second. After my hug Annie whispered in my ear, "I'll be here the rest of the week, drop by anytime."

I gave her a little kiss on the cheek and a wink, she laughed.

Getting in the car Mary Kate asked, "What did she say?" when I told her she punched me on the shoulder, "You belong to me big boy ..."

At her house I walked her up to the door which popped open immediately. Her mother stood there looking mildly annoyed but not angry. She looked us up and down, "You have a nice breakfast?"

Mary Kate smiled broadly, "Why yes we did, thanks for asking."

She looked at me sternly, "Did you bring my daughter home in the same condition she left in?"

I looked at her with the most innocent look I could muster, "Oh yes ma'am," which was technically correct; and that was that.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dan Cox sat at the kitchen table in his underwear sipping coffee. He watched his wife moving around the small kitchen with practiced efficiency, she was the quiet beauty he fell in love with over 20 years ago. "Hey, sit down and join me sweetheart," he said.

She turned from the stove with a plate full of hash brown potatoes, over easy eggs and fried sausage. "Hold you horses old man, I'm coming," she said with a grin.

He laughed, "Wasn't such an old man last night ..."

She sat the plate in front of him and reached into the gap of his boxers and squeezed his slumbering cock, "No, you held up pretty darn good ... every time." There was laughter and love in her voice.

Setting next to him, he watched her old blue chenille robe fall open exposing her full breasts and taunt nipples. He grinned and pointed with his fork, "I might not get through breakfast seeing you like that."

She pulled the robe open further and shook her breasts gently, "Here's a little something to remember when you're far away baby."

"Not so little," he said as he stuffed a bite of sausage in his mouth.

Just then, the front door popped open. "Hey, anybody home?" hollered Jimmy.

Ellen pulled her robe together with a grin and looked across the room into the face of her son, "Well don't you sound full of beans this morning; I take it you had a good time."

Jimmy walked behind his dad and gave him a kiss on the head. Looking down he said, "Far be it from me to interrupt anything but, ah ... Dad, your dick's out."

Dan grinned madly and laughed, "All your mother's fault," and stuffed his cock back in his underwear.

Ellen said, "Oh you two, cut it out ..." and tilted her head back to accept her sons kiss.

"As I said, not to interrupt ..."

Dan interrupted, "Hold it right there, don't leave yet. I'm leaving the truck for you to use this summer. The company is giving me a truck for work so I won't be needing it."

Jimmy said, "How are you ..."

"Taking the bus back, I'm leaving on the 11:00 am bus. Not to worry."

"Thanks Dad."

Dan looked at his tall son, "It's not just to run around in, use it to work, make some money."

"Yes Sir, I'll do it. I love you both, but I need some sleep," Jim said as he went upstairs to bed.

Dan finished his breakfast, dressed and went off to the bus after kissing Ellen several times. As he left she said, "Don't stay away too long, I might have to take another man," they both laughed.

She cleaned up the kitchen, changed the sheets and started a small load of wash, then took a long hot shower. After she dried, powered and brushed she stood naked in the hall deciding to stay naked for a while.

She took a light summer dress from the closet and laid it over a kitchen chair in case someone came to the door. Pouring herself a glass of tea she situated herself in Dan's big chair, opened a book and read quietly.

Two hours later in his upstairs bedroom Jimmy blinked himself awake. After a good stretch and scratch, he sat up on the edge of the bed. Strangely, his dick hurt, the side of his shaft was sore. Downstairs in the bathroom he peed and looked at his shaft in the mirror, one side was red, it appeared chafed. He looked out into the kitchen and then across the room saw his mother reading.

Walking into the living room he said, "Hey Mom, would you look at this please?"

She looked up and smile at her tall, muscular son, "What is it?"

Standing next to her he grasped his cockhead and stretched his shaft so that the abused area was easily seen. His cock was at her eye level.

She looked at it carefully, "Does my baby want mommy to kiss it and make it better?"

"Jeez Mom ..."

"Looks to me like you've been having sex with somebody; anybody I know?"

"Mother ..."

"Alright ... it looks like you've gotten some pussy hair wrapped around your shaft. While you were busy having sex it scraped away some of skin on the side of your dick. Go get me some triple antibiotic; that should fix it."

He retrieved the crème from the bathroom and Ellen gently rubbed it all over his shaft. He became hard as she applied the crème. She looked up from his throbbing erection, "I hate to tell you this but you'll have to wait a while to get back inside this girl; your little man needs to heal first."

"Mom, are you mad at me for having sex with Mary Kate?" he was puzzled.

She sat quietly for a moment and then, "Maybe I am a little jealous. I should apologize. Maybe I just envy you a little; not that I should, you father did his best to cripple me last night and again this morning." She laughed a little, "I do love that man ... and I love you!"

"Mom, you have no reason to be jealous. You are always my best girl, honestly."

She smiled up at him standing there with his hard cock, "Baby boy, mothers get weird sometimes, I guess I just envy her youth and good looks."

He stepped back, "Mom, stand up ... please."

He took her hands and pulled her into a standing position, "Look at you. You are beautiful. You're pretty, slim and trim ... and you have these fantastic tits. They really are something Mom; and your legs ..."

He dropped his knees and pushed her thighs apart as he caressed her furry pussy, "Your pussy Mom, I don't have the words ... It's a wonder!" He leaned in kissing her thighs and pussy.

Ellen pushed him back laughing, "Oh Mister ... you are so full of shit!"

Laughing he turned her and pushed her down on the sofa lifting her legs up on his shoulders. He began licking her slit from the taint to the top with the wide flat of his tongue, using the tip to probe her vault as she became wetter and wetter. Ellen wound her fingers into his hair pulling him up to her clit where he gently nursed the little nub while working one and then two fingers inside curling them upward massaging the spongy spot inside at the top.