Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh honey, you're hittin' my spot ..." she said heatedly.

Her breath became quicker and deeper, her eyes were tightly shut when he began to gently bite her clit and strum it with the tip of his tongue. She bucked her hips forward, trapping his face between her legs as she rocked out an intense orgasm ... and screamed her pleasure.

When she relaxed he continued sucking her hole, lapping up her liquid gold until at last he leaned back kissing her wet fur and her thighs and then rested on his heels. She looked at him with shining eyes, "If I ever complain about sharing you, just ignore me ..."

After a few minutes he pushed himself to his feet and leaned over kissing her on the lips. She reached behind him and grasped his butt cheeks, "But Mom ..."

"Yes dear, you have a sore spot. Mommy will be careful."

She carefully wrapped her hand around his hard shaft next to his pubic bone and squeezed just enough to cause the head to balloon slightly. She took his cockhead in her mouth and began to lick and suck allowing her oral fluids to accumulate turning her mouth into a virtual steaming swamp.

With gentle sucking pulses the wonderful sensations raced up and down his body, he felt the heat in his balls and the pressure of cum speeding up his shaft. With a shuddering sigh he gushed two hot ropes of man juice into his mother's sucking mouth.

Ellen held the cum in her mouth, sloshing it around and against his cockhead until he had to pull away due to the sensitivity. She turned her face up to his, opened her mouth displaying the frothy cum and swallowed. He took her face in his hands and plunged his tongue in her mouth. They kissed feverishly and then came apart.

"Holy shit Mom that was unbelievable!"

She looked at him in her way and he grinned saying, "Words, yes ma'am, words."

"You should probably sit down big boy, you're looking a little wobbly," she said with a smile.

He laughed and sat in his father's chair.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

At the Murphy household relationships were about to change. Mary Kate rolled over and stretched on her bed. She'd thrown off the sheet and lay there completely naked, she couldn't remember the last time she'd slept naked, perhaps never. It was nearly 3:30 pm, she'd slept almost 6 hours and she felt great, even better than great.

She spread her legs and ran her hand down her body until she could gently scratch the abundant red thatch in her crotch. It felt good, so good she began to run a finger up and down her slit as it moistened from her attention. Feeling the wetness she slipped two fingers inside and began turning and thrusting them, basking in the gentle penetration.

She lifted a leg folding the knee up high giving her fingers greater access when the door suddenly opened and her father walked into the room. She was spread out before him as he stood transfixed at the foot of her bed.

He slammed his hands over his eyes and shouted, "OH KATIE, OH GOD ..."

To her utter amazement she simply lifted her other leg and dropped both open spreading herself in front of her father. Later when she thought about that moment, she would decide that she was simply coming into her power as a woman, acknowledging the power of her sex. At that instant, with her pussy spread wide she felt tremors of excitement rushing through her body. In a way she did not understand, she was proud of her nakedness and the power of her sexuality before her father.

Moments later her mother came rushing into her bedroom where she found her husband standing at the foot of Katie's bed staring unabashedly at her daughter's gaping naked pussy. "Everett, leave this room; leave us right now!"

Everett Murphy turned facing his wife with a large lump in his pants that was struggling to escape. Her eyes flared when she saw his reaction to his daughter's nakedness. "Dammit Everett, get out!"

Everett shook his head and seemed to come to his senses. He blushed and ran from the room. Linda Murphy turned to her daughter, "For heaven's sake, put your legs together!"

Mary Kate ran her hands down the inside of her thighs to her pussy and pulled her lips apart displaying the gaping red insides of her pussy hole, "Jimmy says I have the most beautiful pussy he's ever seen. He took my little make-up mirror and showed it to me. It's amazing isn't it mother?" although her face was flushed, she was smiling and sexually excited in front of her mother.

Linda shook her head in frustration, "Yes dear, but please, close your legs. I shouldn't be seeing you like this." Her voice was filled with both embarrassment and her own excitement.

Mary Kate brought her legs together and slid to the edge of the bed, "Mom, why haven't I ever seen you naked?"

Linda stood quietly for a moment, "It's just not done dear. Nudity is a private thing."

Mary Kate slipped on a pair of gym shorts and a knit pullover then said, "Mom, show me your pussy ... please." She sounded sincere, almost plaintive.

"No dear, really, I couldn't ... no ..."

Taking her mother's hand Katie said, "Why not, we're both women, I've only ever seen mine and that was with Jimmy's help. Please mom, please ..."

Linda shook her head slowly, "No dear, really ..."

"Come on mom, please."

Blushing deeply Linda, turned with her back to the bed, reached under her skirt and slid her panties down. Then she stopped turning away.

Katie caught her hand, "Come on mom, please ..."

She hesitated then sat on the bed, leaned back, pulled up her skirt and spread her legs. Katie moved in front of her and peered between her legs. But, she couldn't really see much. She quickly pushed her mother back on the bed and moved between her legs pushing them outward. Linda's mossy grey and brown thatch revealed large tan labial lips with a slight gape. Katie knelt between her legs to get a better look.

Linda gasped from her touch, and then said, "Have you seen enough?"

Katie said, "Not yet. Mom this is fascinating. Pussies are amazing, really. Have you ever looked at one up close?"

In an odd strained voice Linda said, "No dear, never."

Katie reached in and spread her mother pussy lips rolling them outward, then slid a finger inside turning it like Jimmy had done with her.

"Oh my God, what are you doing!" Linda whispered in a high strained voice.

Completely unconcerned Katie said, "Just feeling around mom, yours feels pretty much like mine."

Finding her mother very wet she slipped another finger inside and began working them in and out, blocking her mother's legs from closing with her body. Next she curled her fingers upward and stroked the soft spongy top of her mother's pussy causing Linda to shiver and have a sudden brief orgasm. She watched Linda's face contort and her body shiver.

Katie felt a sense of exhilaration, she knew something was happening to her and right now she welcomed this new sense of herself. She stepped back and on a whim sucked her fingers, 'tasty, tastes a lot like me,' she thought.

"Oh Kathie, what have you done?" Linda asked in a hazy disoriented voice.

Katie leaned down and kissed her mother, "That was so cool mom ... I feel too good not to share. It was nice wasn't it?" She quickly pulled on panties, shorts and a knit top, and then slipped into flip-flops. She kissed her mother again and walked toward the door, "I'm going out for a while, see you before supper, bye!"

Linda sat on the edge of the bed stunned by what had just happened and at the same time she enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm. She left Katie's room and went down the hall to her bedroom to wash away the oozing fluids on her puss.

Entering the adjoining bath she saw Everett standing at the sink naked from the waist down. His pants and underwear were thrown on the foot of the bed. He was busily stroking his long thin cock. His narrow pointy cockhead was bright red as though it was on fire which indeed it was.

"Everett, what in the hell are you doing?"

He turned seeing her, stepped away from the sink and rushed her, grabbing her arms he shoved her backwards onto their bed pushing her skirt up. Seeing her naked pussy, he spread her legs, moved up and drove his cock all the way home.

He said nothing, simply hammered away in her pussy for the next several minutes. The only sound in the room was of his balls slapping wetly against her ass and her repeated grunts every time he bottomed out. At last he dug his toes in the carpet and slammed his body hard against hers squirting hot jizz deep in her pussy.

After he softened he pulled out wetly and stood there for a moment watching a trickle of watery cum to slide down her ass crack. He looked into her surprised eyes and said nothing. He went into the bathroom, washed his dick with a warm wash cloth then returned putting on clean underwear and pants.

Linda lay on the bed her eyes wide, legs spread, her pussy wet and open. He looked at her with distain, "What's for supper?"

Linda only shook her head from side to side.

"Well, hurry up, it's getting late," he said.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sophie Reynolds sat at her kitchen table cradling a cold cup of coffee, her husband Randy was finishing up a stack of sandwiches for an early supper. It seemed very strange to her to see Randy making anything in the kitchen, but he seemed happy to be busy.

"Randy, where are they?" Sophie asked, wondering where Jeanie and Bill Cox had gotten off to this late in the day.

Randy moved to his left and looked out the window over the kitchen sink, "Sittin' outside on the bench by the apple trees. Want me to call em' in to supper?"

"No honey, I'll do it," Sophie said as she walked to the kitchen door and stepped outside on the small porch. "Hey guys, supper!"

The two waved in response and began walking to the house. Moments later they were gathered around the table with sandwiches, chips and glasses of cold tea. Randy said a short blessing and supper began.

They ate quietly until Jeannie asked, "When are the kids going to be back?"

Randy replied, "The folks said they'd be back pretty late, probably closer to 10 or so." Sophie's parents had taken the children to a large water park outside Springfield, a good two and a half hour drive.

"Well then, I think we should go to the house and see how it looks; seems like I've been away forever, "Jeanie said. The two husbands looked at each other until Sophie said, "That's a good idea." 20 minutes later they were gathered outside the kitchen entry door at the Cox home.

Bill opened the door saying, "No time like the present; besides there's still plenty of light."

The women entered first and walked slowly through the kitchen and down the hall directly to the bedroom, "Oh Jeanie, look at the trim and the new paint, this is beautiful." Jeanie looked around suspiciously and then, "Yes it is, beautiful."

In the bedroom they both stood silently. Finally Jeanie said, "Bill, I don't know what to say. This looks like a completely different place. Ellen made it all new," and she began to cry quietly.

Bill pulled her into a hug and said, "So, do you like it? If not, I'll change anything ..."

Jeanie leaned back and kissed his cheek, "it's beautiful Bill. I wouldn't change a thing, God Bless Ellen."

"Well he better bless Jimmy too; he worked his ass off in here," Bill said quietly.

They talked about the new furniture, the color scheme and all such things for several minutes until Jeanie said, "Time to come home."

Bill looked at her carefully, "You sure?"

"Absolutely; first thing in the morning!" Jeanie said firmly.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

At the Cox home Ellen bustled around in her kitchen making meatloaf, mashed potatoes and a big salad; all of the things Jimmy loved to eat. She paused to look into the living room and saw him still napping in his father's chair, and then she heard a soft tapping at the front door.

Looking out the small cross hatched window in center of the door, she was surprised to see Mary Kate Murphy. She'd no sooner opened the door than Mary Kate said, "I'm sorry to bother you; but I wondered if I could see Jimmy."

Ellen smiled, "Of course, but you'll have to wake him." Mary Kate hesitated until Ellen said, "He's been napping for a while, it'll be suppertime soon; go on and wake him. He'll be glad to see you."

Following Ellen into the small living room Mary Kate was surprised to see him sitting there naked; his cock partially inflated and twitching in his lap. She looked at Ellen with questions in her eyes.

"Young men dream dear," Ellen said.

"But, but ..."

"Oh I see, yes he's naked. Let's just let that be our secret shall we," Ellen said with a smile, and she went out to the kitchen to take her meatloaf out of the oven.

Mary Kate bent down quickly giving his cock a few strokes. No sooner than she'd begun, Jimmy popped up wide awake and pulled her into an open mouth kiss while his cock throbbed to full height.

Ellen looked over and watched them kiss for a moment then, "All right you two, break it up, time for supper, go wash your hands, hurry up now before it gets cold. Jimmy, put on some pants."

Jimmy took her hand and walked them to the bathroom for a quick wash up. Mary Kate's eyes were sparking with surprise and a little shock, "How does your mom let you sit around naked ... and with that big hard on?"

Instead of answering her, he pulled her knit shirt up so that her tits could swing free, "I knew it, you're not wearing a bra," he said. "How did you get out of the house like that? Your mom must be having a kitten."

She quickly pushed her gym shorts down exposing her bushy red pussy, arched her eyes brows and said, "Something's happening to me ... and I think I like it."

Jimmy laughed, "Wash your hands before my mom comes after us; I'll go grab some shorts." Moments later they walked into the kitchen where Ellen asked, "Mary Kate, have you eaten?"

"No and it smells great!"

"All right then; sit yourself down honey."

Plates were filled and eaten with gusto, as they finished their meal Ellen asked, "If you don't mind my asking, what brought you here?"

Mary Kate polished off the last bite of her mashed potatoes, paused and then told them both the entire story of her afternoon. Both Jimmy and his mother listened carefully and exchanged looks before Ellen said, "I don't know exactly what's happening with you dear, but you need to be careful, these things can get out of hand."

Mary Kate ran her fork around her empty plate, "I suppose you're ashamed of me ..."

Ellen reached over and took her hand, "No dear, not at all. Expressing your sexuality can be intoxicating. I suppose it's something like being drunk and excited about everything. You just need to be with people who love you and will look after you." She was gentle and reassuring.

"To be honest Miz Cox, that's why I came here. I've always felt safe here ..."

"You're always welcome here dear."

Changing the subject, Ellen said, "Would you guys like to move to the living room? I'll clean up here and make a fresh pot of coffee ..."

Jimmy stood up, "Nope, first you start the coffee and Mary Kate and I'll do the dishes; then we can all move to the living room."

With that everybody went to work and things were quickly put in order, hot coffee served and they all situated themselves in the living room. Their conversation revolved around their plans for the future. Mary Kate explained that she wanted to go to Notre Dame, if she was accepted. She'd not heard yet, but she hoped to hear soon.

"What will you study Mary Kate?" asked Ellen.

"Mom and Dad want me to be a teacher, but I want to go into law. I haven't told them that yet, I thought I'd better wait. My Dad doesn't think being a lawyer is a good choice for a woman."

Ellen laughed, "I can only imagine. But you know that you're a very smart girl and you can do whatever you put your mind to. Don't let anybody push you into anything you're not interested in ... I've know you all your life, you can do it!"

Mary Kate turned to the unusually silent Jimmy, "You're awfully quiet over there. I don't think I've ever heard you say what you planned to do."

Jimmy put his cup down, leaned back and folded his fingers together, "To tell the truth, I don't think I've ever known what I want to do ..."

They sat silently for a few minutes, and then Ellen said, "I forgot to tell you. Mrs. White called while you were napping. Her husband saw your Dad uptown yesterday and he told him that you were available to work this summer. She wants you to build an arbor between the back door and the garage."

Jimmy grinned, "I guess that takes care of the immediate future." He looked up at the ceiling thinking then said, "Shoot Mom, that's a good 50-60 feet, pretty big job. Did you talk money?"

"No, I told her you'd be over tomorrow to give her an estimate. Based on her tone of voice I don't think you could charge too much. She said, 'I'm looking forward to having the local hero working in my back yard.'"

"Oh shit, not that crap," Jimmy said with irritation.

Mark Kate looked sympathetic while Ellen said, "No need to be angry, people read the paper; besides, I think you should figure what your Dad would charge and add 20% ... sort of an aggravation fee."

They all laughed, when the laughter slowed Jimmy said, "Sounds right Mom. Whenever anybody calls me a hero I'll just add 20%!"

They all laughed again.

Mary Kate said, "Thanks so much for giving me a place just to be me ... and thanks for the great supper Mrs. Cox. I should be going ..."

"Jimmy, its dark out, take Mary Kate home," Ellen said.

Mary Kate started to protest, but Ellen would have none of it. Jimmy put her bicycle in the back of the pickup and drove her home. On the way he slipped his fingers up her shorts leg and toyed with her bushy pussy. Mary Kate sat quietly and then giggled, "Damn Jimmy I should have stayed over at your place."

"Woulda, shoulda, coulda, pretty girl," he said with a big grin as he parked in front of her home. After he took her bicycle out of the back she grabbed him and planted a big tongue filled kiss on his mouth knowing her Dad was watching from the front door.

"Damn it Mary Kate, your Dad is gonna' hate me ..."

"Too late," she laughed, "he hates you already!" and taking her bike she ran up to the front door, turned and waved before going in.