Jim Finally Asked

Story Info
Jim askes. I said yes.
1.4k words
4.42
12k
11
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been six months since that day Jim and I sucked each other for the first time. We are still living together and now share a bed. We decided there was no reason why we shouldn't. And it has led to many nights of wonderful 69's and stomachs full of each others cum.

It was a Thursday night and we were both relaxing. We had a 3 day holiday weekend starting tomorrow. It was around 5:30 p.m. and we were playin video games.

"Hey," Jim exclaimed. "You want to get a pizza and rent a couple movies?"

"Sounds good to me," I replied.

We shut off the T.V. and headed out to the car. Jim drove being it was his car. I didn't mind as I loved the freedom to rub his cock through his jeans. I reached over and did just that once we started down the road. We didn't have far to go is why I only rubbed it. I would have been tempted to take it out and give Jim some road head if it was further away.

"We're almost there," Jim said.

A signal to stop rubbing so his hardon could go down. I was a little surprised when he pulled into the parking lot of a local bookstore. He parked the car and we got out and headed in. It wasn't real busy so odds of someone seeing us that we knew wouldn't be there. Not that it mattered to us but just that it could get a little awkward if they started asking questions. Neither of us had been here before so the clerk had no idea who we were or what we did together. But I'm sure his mind was going full speed trying figure out if we did or not.

We started looking at the straight movies than moved into the gay/bi section. The pictures on the labels and some of the titles had me close to getting an erection. But I was able to control it. I think the clerk won't have to wonder any more. One of the movies Jim picked out was "I Sucked My Friends Cock And Swallowed". He had another one I hadn't seen him pick up and didn't see the picture or title.

"What was the second movie title," I asked Jim.

"You'll see." It's a surprise." Jim replied.

We then went and got the pizza and headed home. We both sat on the couch and ate pizza while playing video games. After about a half hour we had finished off the pizza and a couple beers.

"I don't know about you but I'm going to et these jeans off," Jim said.

"Me too," I replied.

We stood in unison and dropped our jeans and removed them along with our shoes. The t-shirts came off next. We both sat down in our underwear.

We played a little longer and then Jim asked if I was ready to watch the movies.

"I'm ready if you are Jim."

"I'm ready."

And with that he got up and put the first DVD in the player. It was the one about the friend sucking his friend. It started out with two guys stroking each others cocks. After a few minutes the tall blonde hunk got on his knees between the other guys legs in engulfed his cock. He was bobbing up and down like a wild man. His friend told him he was going to cum.

"Please do." "I want to swallow every drop you can give me." and went back to sucking working for his reward. A few minutes later the other man stiffened up and shot his load down his friends throat. The blonde hunk was an expert at deep throating.

Jim and I was now sitting close together and had a hand in each others underwear. We were both rock hard. We removed our underwear and Jim leaned over and took my cock in his mouth. He was sucking nice and slow and making love to my cock. Then he did something I hadn't expected. He started working a finger into my ass. He was gentle and had it buried all the way in. He worked it slow as he sucked my cock.

"Does that feel good Bob," Jim asked." Me fucking you with my finger."

"Yes Jim." "It's feel nice." I think he is finally going to ask if he can take my anal virginity.

He stopped sucking and asked if I was ready to watch the second movie.

"Sure, I'm curious to see what it is." I think I already knew now with him working my ass with his finger.

"I hope you like it Bob." "If not just say so and I'll shut it off and won't rent another one like it."

"I pretty sure I will Jim."

He got up and put the other DVD in and walked back over to the couch. He started sucking my cock again. A few seconds later the movie started. It had two really handsome men. One sitting on the couch like I was and the other guy kneeling and sucking his cock. Coincidence!! The man kneeling stopped sucking and raised up and put his cock up to the asshole of the guy on the couch. And slid it in.

"Do you like this movie Bob"?

"Yes"

"Welllll," Jim said. "I was wondering if you would let me fuck you." "But wasn't sure how to go about asking." "I read the storyline on the back cover and created the same scenario with us." "When you said my finger felt good in your ass and that you liked the movie I feel more comfortable about asking."

"Go ahead and ask," I said. He was hesitating so thought he needed a little push. And I was dying to feel him push that beautiful 8 inch cock up my ass.

"Bob." "Can I fuck you." "I have been thinking about this for a while."

"So have I Jim." "I thought you would never ask." And we both let out a small chuckle.

Jim reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a small bottle.

"I bought a small bottle of lube while you was in the bathroom."

"That was very considerate of you."

"I wanted it to be pleasurable for you," Jim said.

He started to apply lube to that beautiful cock and then pushed some into my ass. When he had us both lubed he put his cockhead up to my tight little puckered hole.

"Are you ready," Jim asked.

"I've been ready," I said.

He pushed my legs up and slowly started pushing his hard cock in my ass. There was a little pain at first but it was soon replaced with a feeling of pure bliss. I let out a moan as I felt all of Jim's cock slide in me. He had his whole cock buried balls deep and I loved it.

"Oh God, Bob." Your ass is so hot and tight." "Are you okay."

I let our another moan as he pulled his cock almost out and then fully back in. I think he knew I was more than okay. I was moaning like a cheap little slut getting her pussy banged hard.

"Jim." "Please hold off as long as you can." I love how your cock feels in me." "When you have the whole 8 inches buried balls deep in me." "Fuck my man pussy Jim." It's all yours to have when and how you wish." "I want you to fuck me until you fill me with cum."

Jim fucked me hard and made it last until he couldn't hold out any longer.

"Bob." "I can't holdback any longer."

"Fill me with your cum Jim." Empty every drop you have in me."

"Ughhh," Jim cried out. 'Here it comes Bob."

I was in heaven as he fucked me hard until he had no more cum to give. He laid his head on my chest and said, "That was unbelievable." "I have never cum so hard or so much."

"It was wonderful for me too Jim." Feeling your beautiful hard cock pounding my tight hole." "And feeling shot after shot of your hot cum filling my ass." "I want to do this again."

"So do I," said Jim. "And I want to give you the same pleasure in return." He than pulled out, leaned forward and sucked me until I blew my load in his warm mouth. And he swallowed every drop.

"Next time it's your turn Baby." Jim said. "My man pussy is yours to take."

We showered together and got cleaned up. We went back to playing video games and had a few more beers. I couldn't get the thought out of my head of my cock in Jim. He beat me every game. LOL.