I Just Knew I had to Suck It

Story Info
Friend comes out. So do I.
1.5k words
4.51
20.5k
20
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first fictional story. Hope you like it. Names are fictional and not that of anyone real.

My friend and I were both 18 and just out of high school. We were pretty much your everyday geeks so our sex lives left a lot to be desired. Neither of us had what you would call a steady girlfriend. Hell, we were lucky if we had a girlfriend for more than a month at a time. My name is Bob and my friend is Jim.

We have been friends since elementary school about 6th grade. We had developed a close friendship and hung out together at each others house through our school years. We would play video games, watch some T.V., and just talk about whatever came to mind.

After we graduated high school we both got jobs. We decided to get an apartment together and split the rent and bills. Things were great and we got along great as we knew we would. We spent the days at our jobs and at night it was just like when we was in school. We played video games, watched T.V., and talked about whatever.

One day things took a turn that was unexpected. We got home from work and took turns using the shower as usual. I would go first and always came out of the bathroom wearing a pair of loose shorts and an old t-shirt. Jim would do the same as we wanted to be comfortable when we played video games. This day went a little differently. Jim had forgotten to grab his shorts before heading to the bathroom. He came out naked from the waste down. I saw the most beautiful cock. It was about 6 inches just hanging there. Cut and smooth. I had thoughts over the years about what it would be like to suck a cock. And at that moment I decided I was going to suck a cock. Jim's cock.

"Sorry man," Jim said. "Forgot to grab my shorts."

He disappeared into the bedroom and came out a few minutes later with his shorts on.

"Want to order a pizza," he asked.

"Sounds good to me." I replied. Secretly wanting to tell him I wanted to suck his cock and eat his cum.

The pizza arrived and we ate it as we played. I had trouble concentrating on the game as all I could think about was Jim's beautiful cock. I had to sit in a position that would hide my raging hard-on.

"That was a really good pizza," Jim said. "Should have ordered two," letting out a little chuckle.

"I agree," I replied.

"I'm tired of playing. Do you want to just shoot the shit for a while?"

"Okay, I'm a bit tired of playing myself."

The first thing out of his mouth caught me off guard. I thought he would talk about work or something that happened during the day.

"Bob." "You ever had sex." "With a girl or guy."

"I've never had sex. About all I ever got to do was play with some tits a couple times."

"Me too", Jim said. "We've been friends for many years. I feel I can talk to you about anything and it wouldn't hurt our friendship."

"I feel the same way Jim. Is there something in particular you want to talk about?"

"Well, I don't know how you will feel about me if I do," said Jim.

"There isn't anything you can talk about that would change what I think of you."

"Okay. Here go.. goes it," stuttering a little from his nervousness.

"I never really minded if I had a girlfriend or not." "I have been thinking about what it would be like to be with another male." "There, I said it." Looking away from embarrassment.

Holy shit. Did Jim just tell me that he wants to experience sex with another male! Was I going to get to suck Jim's beautiful cock until he unloads in my mouth!

"Jim." "There's nothing to be embarrassed about." "I have had the same thoughts."

"Really." "You have wanted to be with another male?" "What kind of thoughts."

"Well mostly what it would be like to suck a cock." "In fact, when you came out of the bathroom, and I saw your beautiful cock, I got a hard-on." "You must have noticed I was sitting in a weird position."

"I did notice you was sitting different than usual," Jim admitted.

"It was to hide my hard-on because I wasn't sure how you would react if you saw it." "Not knowing you had the same thoughts about men." "I wanted to just come out and ask if I could suck your cock."

Without a word Jim got up off the couch and moved so that he was standing in front of me. I could see his cock was already hard. I reached out and pulled his shorts down. He wasn't wearing any underwear as neither of us did when relaxing at home. I let them drop to the floor than reached out and took his beautiful rock hard cock in my hand.

"I can't believe this is really happening." "I have wanted to do this since I saw you come out of the bathroom." "Your beautiful cock just hanging there."

With that said I stopped stroking his magnificent cock which was all of 8 inches now rock hard. I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock. I worked just the head for a minute than took about 4 inches of his cock in my mouth. Jim let out a moan as did I from the pleasure we were both getting from it. I slid my mouth up and down his shaft taking more and more of his cock in my mouth. I surprised myself when I found out I didn't have a gag reflex. I had been so overcome with pleasure that I had taken all of Jim's cock in my mouth and part way in my throat. I almost came just from the excitement and pleasure of knowing I had all of him in my mouth. Jim started moaning even more when I did.

"Bob." Have you ever thought about a man sucking your cock."

"Yes," I replied.

"Switch places with me." "I want to suck your cock."

Jim sat down on the couch and I stood in front of him. I was an inch shorter than Jim at only around 7 inches. But Jim had no problem handling every inch of it. He dove right in and took my whole cock in his mouth on the first push. I let out a moan that the neighbors could hear down the street. It felt wonderful. Jim kept on sucking until I was getting close. I pulled back and out of his mouth.

"Did I do something wrong," Jim asked.

"No. Not at all." I reassured him. "Let's go in on the bed and lay side by side and suck each other."

"That's sound great," Jim said.

We walked into my room and we got in bed facing opposite directions. Neither of us could wait to get the others cock in our mouths. We sucked for what seemed like not nearly long enough. But it was the first time for both of us. And the pleasure was just too much to be able to last much longer.

"Bob."

"Yes Jim."

"I want you to cum in my mouth." I want to know what your cum tastes like."

"I want you to cum in my mouth to Jim." "I want to know what yours tastes like." "I want to swallow every drop you can give me." "I want to completely satisfy that beautiful cock of yours."

"I want to do the same for you Bob." "I want to give you as much pleasure as I can." "I'm happy I told you how I felt."

"I'm glad to that you did Jim." "I don't know if I could have ever told you how I felt when you came out of the bathroom."

We took each others cocks back in our mouths. Both of us moaning on each others cocks. I felt Jim start to tense up and knew he was about to give me my reward. A mouthful of his hot sweet cum for me to swallow. A few seconds later I felt the first shot of his hot cum shoot into my mouth. It tasted wonderful. I sucked until there was no more to get and Jim had gone soft. Jim did the same on me. He swallowed every drop I fed him.

"That was wonderful Bob," Jim said.

"Yes it was." I replied. "I want to suck you again and again."

"I would love that," Jim said. "And I want to suck you again."

Needless to say it wasn't the last time we sucked each other. In fact, we sucked each other again that night. And we haven't missed a day yet. I think Jim is wanting to fuck me and if he asks I will let him. I have thought about how it would feel to have that beautiful 8 inch cut cock of his buried all the way in my ass.